Jesus popthrough has been applied

David Dalton

Apr 4, 2023, 3:46:35 AM4/4/23
Popthrough contributions to the healing circle prescriptions
and global species balance are in progress, as I am reporting
on on the the thread "Leading up to full mooN, again" thread
on alt.religion.druid .

The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0550 UTC, April 4, 2023.

Who did the Jesus popthrough hcp sub cover?

1. those covered by belief: Jews for Christ, Christians,
Muslims, Baha'i, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, fusion
(e.g. of Christianity and traditional indigenous spirituality),
Christopagans, and others who have Jesus as major or minor
deity (including me, I have him as a minor deity), in
my global region,

2. those in the categories covered by his original working
who are now in his original region,

3. those in my global region who are descended from at least
one who was originally covered,

4. those still around (e.g. afterlife someones, demons, etc.)
in my global region who were covered by his original working,

5. me (I am covered by each popthrough, and may have to
visit the power spots of all of them in my lifetime).

So anyway, Jesus will not return, but is working from
Heaven through his popthrough, facilitated by me.

Those ordained to priest level or equivalent but not higher,
so the front lines, should now have confession divination
ability and by meditation/contemplation/prayer should
be able to get some general details of the popthroughs,
including the Jesus, Jacob, and (soon) Moses ones,
and their effect on individuals who consult the priest
(and on the priest himself or herself).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 7, 2023, 2:12:56 PM4/7/23
In article <dalton-FA8D23....@news.eternal-september.org>,
The Jesus and Moses popthroughs have not yet been applied
but the Jacob one has just been applied.

David Dalton

Apr 8, 2023, 12:34:30 AM4/8/23
The Jesus popthrough was applied at 1:52 a.m. (0422 UTC)
April 8, 2023.

Some consequences, including guilty conscience and warning
signs, won't come on until [HCP] is done. But charisma
modulation should be working, and there should be read
access including common sense/intuition even for those
without divination ability.

For further progress see the thread
"A north-Easter that cuts like a knife"
on alt.religion.druid.

dolf

Apr 8, 2023, 1:49:00 AM4/8/23
Hasn't your minuscule virtue of soul left you yet -- never to come back?

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)