Re: ICJ on Israeli occupation of Palestine live: Hearings to begin

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Feb 19, 2024, 8:47:06 PMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:24:00 +0200, Steve Hayes wrote:

> The UN’s highest court is due to open historic hearings into the
> legality of Israel’s 57-year occupation of the Palestinian
> territories.

Most likely, another verdict that Apartheid Israel and its partner-in-war-
crimes the USA will likely ignore, let’s face it.

But with each such court judgement that Israel disregards, the comparisons
being made, between what Israel is inflicting on the Palestianians, and
the Holocaust, grow louder and more frequent. President Lula of Brazil has
now joined in. I think it’s gone past the point where the Zionists can
shut them up.