THE 40 MINUTE WAR & SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

William Keith Mahler

Oct 8, 2020, 3:31:29 PM10/8/20
<Motives> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27251125-the-40-minute-war
i worked with the author in summer 1984..had sex with her while discussing
a book that book about 20 islamic state saudi and pakistani terrorists
hijacking a jet and trashing washington dc..
<b0tkowski> The 40-Minute War by Janet E. Morris
<Motives> it will scare the crap outta 91101 survivors
<livepan> wild
<Motives> that book got her, her husband, their niece whom became my wife
quite well known to president bush days after 911
<Motives> to the point he called me and came to where i worked
<Motives> janet, chris and i authored a document entitled "weapons of mass
protection"
<Motives> it was at their and my websites
<Motives> the terrorists came looking for it
* sd70mac (sd7...@c-73-132-237-141.hsd1.md.comcast.net) Quit (Ping
timeout: 745 seconds)
<Motives> and blew through the now defunct m2tech.us and mahlers.com
domains for weeks leading up to 91101
<Motives> janet and chris were already trained to be part time cia agents
and travelled the mid east during the ninetees
<Motives> came back to america and to this day, their life is financially
big
<Motives> because of their m2tech
<Motives> weapons of mass protection becaem bushes favorite term changed a
bit to weapons of mass destruction
<Motives> the very first time bush said that my inbox was flooded for
weeks on end
<Motives> hundreds of emails an hour for several weeks
<Motives> yet, not one reporter or investigator or neighbor on the street
knew a damn thing
<Motives> completely on the interent
<Motives> not a bleep off the net
<Motives> im still perplexed as to how that happened
<Motives> total 180 difference in realities
<Motives> i was with 20 middle easterners in worldchat irc sept 10 - sept
11 to hours before the attack
<Motives> that scared the crap outta me when the terrorists struck

<Motives> but no one seeemed to notice
<Motives> rest assured, not one thing such as a firewall could stop the fbi
<Motives> and my computer was theirs but never left my home
<Motives> i am a musician so my microphone was off but tied to the computer
<Motives> complete conversations in my apartment were recorded by the feds
<Motives> some of the feds know my most obscure music
<Motives> only a handful maybe 100 people dowloaded one song but the feds
knew it in seconds
<Motives> named it
<Motives> but noone not even my then wife knew it...my friends, family, co
workers..totally oblviious
<Motives> made a great case to be called mentally ill
<Motives> but it really happened
<Motives> the biggest part of my life back then was that whole situation
<Motives> i never ever forget about it..think about it daily
<Motives> well enough of my drivel..gotta get back to work i do
<sd70ace> You know you can also stream of consciousness into an empty
channel, right?
<Motives> https://reverbnation.com/williammahler the first song their
will throw you for a loop..acapella, created on stage in front of a live
audience and completely about 91101 two weks ahead of time
<b0tkowski> William Mahler | ReverbNation
<Motives> yep
<Motives> now you know who "motives" is
<Motives> the way i see it all the internet security in the world cant
stop anyone from fucking me up
<Motives> so im blatently honest
<Motives> btw, this is the first ive talked openly about it on the
internet since 91101
<Motives> such as i have in this channel

<Motives> frequency theraputics
<Motives> when they do get fda approval for curing hearing loss, their
less than 20 bucks a current share is going to explode into huge bucks
<Motives> small scale amazon stuff
<Motives> amazon had i put 10 grand into them 10 years ago, itd be worth
12 million now
<Motives> clinicaltrials.gov fx-322 frequency theraputics outta waltham
massachusetts usa
<Motives> only one in the usa one step away from fda approval
<Motives> one of a handful worldwide too
<Motives> thats my take a shot and risk advice intro to you
<ikiboo> hah
<ikiboo> like im gonna read all that
<Motives> well, im gettting my ears fixed and at least quadrupoling a
thousand bucks worth of stocks with that minimum

<+Motives> the real superbowl is next season in foxboro...belichek and the
patriots vs. brady and the bucaneers
<+Motives> anyone care to dispute that?
<+Motives> ..provided cam newton is the qb next year
<+Motives> all bets are off if he isn't
<+Motives> cam made the patriots fun to watch for the first time in years

Brand new 28 song release all major outlets globally entitled William
Mahler “Outshining The Sun” via ReverbNation and streaming free at https://
mahlers.net
Join https://visible.com for Cell service and enjoy unlimited hotspot,
unlimited 4G all the time, for under $40 per month, activate for free,
port your existing number, join my party, partyusa and pay $25 per month
with no commitment with four partyusa members. Excellent backbone in
Verizon, No company offers unlimited hotspot anywhere except https://
visible.com