EGYPT CONFIRMS ITS ALIEN PAST (MOST HIDDEN MOUNT SINAI, IN SATELLITE PHOTOS)

Ramon Ramonet Riu

Sep 30, 2020, 10:42:54 AM9/30/20

EGYPT CONFIRMS ITS ALIEN PAST (MOST HIDDEN MOUNT SINAI, IN SATELLITE PHOTOS)

The entire set of rough covers of the southern sector of the Sinai Peninsula, in Egypt, in the NASA satellite photos an image of a human face appears configured (his head covered with a cap with two “horns-antennae-ears”) . His mouth is wide open and he makes a gesture of being angry. This image is surrounded by a 70 km circle, and a straight line is projected from the exact center of its forehead, which is the vertex of a much larger "Star of David".

Ten years after discovering it, I have been able to relate it to other highly artistic and figurative images, equally "recorded" - and now photographed - from space. I analyze it in the “2nd half” of my 2020 report:

https://webramonetriu.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/egipto-confirma-su-pasado-alienigena/

(I also made video and PPS from photos).
Video link: SINAI MT NEVER DISCOVERED.wmv
https://youtu.be/q_MpkJ767Ls

Among others, I have been interested in a geographical relief representing a great crowned lady, who steps on a spherical surface, which includes desperate faces (at least one, screaming, puts her hands to her head). This geographical semi-relief exceeds more than ten times the extension of the “horned bust” in the South of the Sinai Peninsula. Both must be related, since they refer to sidereal conflicts of which the mythology of the surrounding countries had already informed us. In other words, what was discovered confirms the intrusion of inhabitants of other worlds on Earth. Its imprint, in this case, is much older than the cave paintings in the area of ​​Egypt and Nubia. https://rrriu03.blogspot.com/

My new discovery confirm the intromision of aliens people from others world. See, please: SINAI MT NEVER DISCOVERED.wmv https://youtu.be/q_MpkJ767Ls

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 1, 2022, 1:10:23 AM2/1/22
Yeah... I don't think so.