TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS> Interrogate Under Rome Statue by Phone Today> Bibi Lapid CIA Chef & Rf Scan ]

Planet InfamyOfWest

Dec 14, 2022, 9:08:31 AM12/14/22
Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=On%20Official%20Public%20Definitions%20%26%20Status%3E%20RFID%20Implants%20%26%20RF%20Scan%20%26%20RF%20scan%20Facility%5D
&
Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FUrban_legend
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FLiya_Kebede
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FConspiracy_Theory_(film)
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FUrban_legend
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/KxZAT3RIkqo
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LAmer & TCCTribunal & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>QQQFFO911=QED Check Mate & Infinite Redundant!Martz>IG>65&Terra Form>Rome Statue>[⧇]>4Reich Establishment]
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/QZ-EhEsSGhY/m/Z6JO10g-AQAJ
http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ InteGrated https://www.icc-cpi.int/ & PLSIT Tribunals Update >>65 & QQQFFO911 > 2 7 37 >Fake Rf Gods > Missisipy Burning >JDR >False Flag>CIA & Elixir & Brightcom ]

[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQBjYPsOZTQ
RAFFAELLA CARRA' - Maracaibo

https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/index-2000-35.html
Bibi according to CIA & BND

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twins_(1988_film)#/media/File:Twins_Poster.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wj7OERk-4TJGzxPjBmjPtMcQ5I26CAcQ/view?usp=sharing
Scientific American Siamic Twins & Dols
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qXFJ8rHrw8iOxQ
ICC Expanded [Schorder Merkel Schindler_]

[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy
]
]https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=subject%3ATeum%20subject%3AGirsaot
[
]
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/4SpD2PANyulmRQ
Ashdod Head Vertigo Mirrored Over Russia Map
[Map Coloring]
]
&
[

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/6VOZxCR8uHKkRQ
] Most Important Huge Importance New Decodings[
ICC QQQFFO911 [65] & [Juan De Rada]

&

[Wish Caret] Jews Arabs Slavic Peoples

]

https://groups.google.com/u/3/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Optical
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=subject%3AOptical%20subject%3AEncoder

https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=15%2F9hbsrf
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCast_a_Giant_Shadow
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Theresienstadt
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=seesaw
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Juan%20De%20Rada
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Theresienstadt
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Self%20Anihilating%20Boot%20Loader
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/_11RanVMvt4
TPLSWIPSC & http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/ & NMEU & LaAmer & InteGrated ISTCCNUEP TCCT& https://www.icc-cpi.int/>RS>QED33>0#0>Infamy>WW3> QQQFFO911> CHAOS vs SOAHC >65>Population Inversion ]
https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Mediteranean

Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/c/kYVXuPqWWLc
ISTCCNUEP INM & https://eng.mil.ru/ & https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-defence & http://eng.mod.gov.cn/ & https://www.icc-cpi.int/>Rome Statue>Charges>Rabin Case>Bibi Lapid 15/9hbsrfKKK Neiughbour & 411hbsrf Rf scaner CIA Cief]

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=15%2F9hbsrf
https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=22000%20NIS

https://groups.google.com/u/4/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=15%2F9hbsrf
https://groups.google.com/u/5/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Biological%20Mother
https://disk.yandex.com/d/aT3_hKIHmFdwCA
Antiterror Units & Where relevant ICC tribunal [ rf piss 159hbsrf nicadrorial wish treats ] Data Continuation Additional location
[ https://disk.yandex.com/d/fsUnG1SMJa20Bw ]
Antiterror Units & Where relevant ICC tribunal [ rf piss 159hbsrf nicadrorial wish treats ]

Context
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=Адмирал%20Флота%20Советского%20Союза%20Кузнецов
&
Context Decisions to be Implemented asap

see

Exoskeleton in Nested Link Bellow
https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/alt.politics.org.un/search?q=subject%3AКузнецов
https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/10esNTar2Eg/m/YoAaAl2RBwAJ
Ceremonial & Logistical Under All [World War 3] Protocols & Debellatios & Fines etc & Exoskeleton The Complete Unconditional Surrender [USA Euro Union NATO JDR Ukraine SKorea Taiwan] Ceremony etc On Board Адмирал Флота Советского Союза Кузнецов

& in this Context

ISTCCNUEP INM

&

https://eng.mil.ru/

&

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-defence

&

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/

&

https://www.icc-cpi.int/

https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/RS-Eng.pdf
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.1_Convention%20on%20the%20Prevention%20and%20Punishment%20of%20the%20Crime%20of%20Genocide.pdf

&
https://yandex.com/images/search?text=Police%20Interogation

Integrated Full Absolute Mandatory Phone Conference Interrogatory Interview

Under Rome Statue & Sub Judice

Today Starting at 18 00 Local Israel Time for at least 9 Hours

by all above & Dedicated ICC & Rwanda Tribunal etc Tribunal Judges

Bibi Lapid CIA Chief 15/9hbsrf & Genocide Rf scan facility Commander

&
Genoside Rf scan facility Trip Manager
&
Genocide Rf scan facility Rf Boardig Equipment Personal
&
all that hapend From Yesterday

21 00 Evening

Until Present

aka
Infamy
Rf Boarding /Lies Rf Trips /CT rf /Rf Pissing /Rf Defecation

For Absolute No [Reason ] after ]Rome Statue Activated Yesterday [

>RS>Charges>Rabin Case>Bibi Lapid 15/9hbsrf
& KKK Neiughbour & 411hbsrf Rf scaner CIA Cief

https://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19770725,00.html
https://main.knesset.gov.il/en/MK/APPS/mk/mk-personal-details/90
https://main.knesset.gov.il/en/MK/APPS/mk/mk-personal-details/878
https://www.cia.gov/about/director-of-cia/

Addendum aka Update & Reasons

All this after ]Rome Statue Activated Yesterday [
Rf Scan Owned Mass Brawl Overnight & ?hbsrf wish to [Negotiate]

[All wish Morning wish Sport ]
See Pictures above links
Forbidden to Approach 15/9hbsrf
=
Biological Mother Kiler & 22000 NIS Hijaker by Nicadrorial Treats

State assassination level Rf Boarding since around 12 50

State assassination Assessment Rf Boarding by 15/9hbsrf using illegal cameras

Emulation of 411hbsrf by Rf Scan & Ukraine Codes Rf scan

all last hours

Forced Rf Piss /Defecation /Wet Floor in WC
&
Reminder

Emulation of 411hbsrf by Rf Scan & Ukraine Codes Rf scan
&
Last Night Mass Browl by same Rf Artist =15/9hbsrf

Forbiden Ethiopian KKK Neighbour Father & wish hbsrf wish trip
]

aka By this Rome Statue Activated On

[

15/9hbsrf

Alef Area

22000 NIS
etc
& all above Bibi Lapid CIA etc

Wish Sub Judice wish Harasment

Wish Nicadrorial wish Treats wish kkk Neighbour

wish Forced Rf Pissing /Defecation /Wet Floor/Coded Rf scan
]

Also
ISTCCNUEP IMN Permanent Decision

&
Real; Time Implementation Unstoppable if Necessary

Nuclear Retaliation against >CIA NSA BND JDR]

EACH ANY ALL wish State Assasination or wish assesment>

any wish 'Manchurian' CIA Candidate as KKK Ethiopian Neighbour>

etc eytc entire methofdology ]

Adendum
We Will Retaliate against >Rf Boarding & 15/8hbsrf ]

Planet InfamyOfWest

Dec 14, 2022, 11:13:07 AM12/14/22
Addendum
crimes/Doc.1_Convention%20on%20the%20Prevention%20and%20Punishment%20of%20the%20Crime%20of%20Genocide.pdf?

&
https://yandex.com/images/search?text=Police%20Interogation>

Integrated Full Absolute Mandatory Phone Conference Interrogatory Interview>

Under Rome Statue & Sub Judice>

Today Starting at 18 00 Local Israel Time for at least 9 Hours>

by all above & Dedicated ICC & Rwanda Tribunal etc Tribunal Judges>

Bibi Lapid CIA Chief 15/9hbsrf & Genocide Rf scan facility Commander>

&
Genoside Rf scan facility Trip Manager>
&
Genocide Rf scan facility Rf Boardig Equipment Personal>
&
all that hapend From Yesterday>

21 00 Evening>

Until Present>

aka
Infamy>
Rf Boarding /Lies Rf Trips /CT rf /Rf Pissing /Rf Defecation>

For Absolute No [Reason ] after ]Rome Statue Activated Yesterday [>

>RS>Charges>Rabin Case>Bibi Lapid 15/9hbsrf>
& KKK Neiughbour & 411hbsrf Rf scaner CIA Cief>
Last Few Hours aka After the First Part
addendum
Celular Network & Internet Connected 0629hbsrf Road Bloack

&
15/9hbsrf

&
Georgian Rf Group Brawl 3 Days ago

&
State Assassination Direct Treats from Genocide Rf Scan & CT rf scan facility

Trips manager of rf scan Above

State Assasination Rf Boarding Entire Day Preceded by Road Block 0629hbsrf Korkinet Yesterday
&
By 15/9hbsrf Water in WC
Preceded by Group Brawl a day Before

RFabay & Yonger Male Halfing the n Water Feets Washing = hbsrf of Rf scan

Ethiopian Male Touching halfing the n Water Pipes

Wish Samw as Before Group Browl Ethiopian Male Cigarete Lighting

Barative Éxplaining 'rf hbsrf wish agression by Trips

State Assasination Level CT rf Scan

all Owned by 15/9hbsrf & Cellular & Web Connected Korkinet 0629hbsrf ']

Reminder
ISTCCNUEP Will Nuke > any Nicadrorial atack >CIA NSA BND rf etc]