Judge scraps Texas gun restriction

Planet Nazitesla

Aug 26, 2022, 1:33:59 AM8/26/22
https://www.rt.com/news/561575-judge-texas-gun-law/

Context
https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/alt.politics.org.un/c/j9HOmcGAws0/m/Biz8QCBZBQAJ

Reposted
[Rf Hacking Specifically

15/9hbsrf = NSA = Nuclear For Real Ashes !
=
Its Own JDR Approved For Sale SP SD Cards

Interrogating as any Goebbels Level Gov Owned Veteran Dead Terrorist

Involved in QQQFFO911 JDR 1000 Rf Dead Hijaking etc

Genocide War Crimes Crimes Against Humanity & Hijaking

Protesting its Own JDR Aproved for Sale SP SD Cards

Placed inside Vitorino Tablet ]

ISTCCNUEP IMN

&
http://www.fsb.ru/ & https://www.12339.gov.cn/ & https://www.sis.gov.uk/

In Plain Words

There Will Be Nuclear Fuck Nuclear Consequence

for [Mainland USA Historial CIA NSA Pentagon

&
JDR Rf Systems & Hakers ] Truly & Real Nuclear Fuck Consequence

for [Rf Haking team = Rubberry = 15/9hbsrf ]

Entire [15/9hbsrf Team ] Is Dead [Gov Owned Veteran Dead Terrorist

Involved in QQQFFO911 JDR 1000 Rf Dead Hijaking etc ]

https://groups.google.com/u/8/g/soc.culture.netherlands/search?q=2%20Billion%20Humans%20Allready%20Dead%20Atempted%204%20Billion%202008%202019
Reminder Why We are Retaliating & Why We Are Truly Angry
[
1964 2022 2 Billion Humans Dead by Mostly Cyber War

1964 Split Brain Sci American & Fail Safe Movie & 1965 Spiegel Mass Extinction

Followed by

2008 2019 Attempt to Exterminate 4 Billion Humans Mostly ] all nonarians [

2008 Null Second / Extermination Spiegel Liquid Planet & Chernekov Radiation

2008 2019 Stargate Chernekov Radiation 1 & 2 & 3 Epicenters
See Independence Day Dual Map = Same as Sci American /Spiegel etc

Rosseta X 37 Horaizon Cork
2019

=
Sudburry Neutrino = Sud Burry

https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/45
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2224-8.jpg
= Neutrino = Horizon Cork & Cork Non Newtonian Damper
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2441-4.jpg
Sud Burry Same as Mississippi Burning Starting from Wish 4 Billion Humans Dead

https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/49
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2440-8.jpg
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2441-4.jpg
= Haking = 4 Billion Humans Killed by wish Haking RELU_sWARM tELECOM
AKA Downing Telecom & Paracticaly Retarcting all Information
from 4 Billion Humans as Part from Extermination
Same as Brain Blue by RELU_Swarm aka see CT rf & 15/9hbsrf
https://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/economist/50
https://d29xot63vimef3.cloudfront.net/image/economist/2453-6.jpg
]

& in this Context
By This

Debellatio Area from California Raised by another 50000 Square Km

Under Same Conditions Same Beneficiaries

Another 1 Trillion [Euro ] Today Value Fine on [Mainland USA ]

Aditionaly
FSB Spetznatz Message to >Rf hakers Back Rf scaner >

You are a Goebbles level Terrorist From Rabin to last >

seconds Back Rf scan Based on Rf hakers Surveilance ]

Additionally Reminder From Yesterday

ISTCCNUEP IMN Nuclear Facts

https://yandex.ru/images/search?pos=0&from=tabbar&text=nuclear%20button&img_url=http%3A%2F%2Fproza.ru%2Fpics%2F2020%2F12%2F28%2F1208.jpg&rpt=simage&lr=101391

> Rfscan & NSA ]

any wish atempt ever again including last minutes 'Food Male'>

wish atempt to Steal wish ] PW [wish any other Cyber /Haking

It is an World War 4 Guaranteed Starter >

It is an World War 4 Guaranteed Starter >

Nuclear Weapons will Detonate On ?Rf scan ?NSA & wish ?hakers >

as an Absolute Guaranteed Unstoppable Fact

Also
A Simple Calculation for Casualties Since 1964

Based on [USA Life Magazine Tornado Cover Data

2 Billion Humans Dead allready Dead Since 1964

aka 7 Humans Dead For Every American Alive Today ]