Illinois nigger mayor shuts down local businesses that don't contribute to her campaign, dresses like a movie gangster: citizens

Ring-Ring Merrick Garland

Feb 18, 2024, 5:45:03 AMFeb 18
Dolton, Illinois — Mayor Tiffany Henyard attends meetings
dressed as a movie gangster and her residents say she plays the
part – retaliating against them unless they do her bidding, The
Post can reveal.

Henyard channeled drug kingpin Nino Brown from the 1991 gangster
movie “New Jack City” at a 2023 gathering, an ensemble meant to
intimidate, her critics claimed this week.

“People look at politics like a joke, it’s like a mockery right
now because of all this stuff,” Village of Dolton Trustee Kiana
Belcher told The Post. “She comes to board meetings dressed like
Nino Brown.”

During one meeting dressed in the ensemble, Henyard, 40,
signaled for a DJ to blare Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My
Money” as she sashayed around the room to punctuate a point she
was making, sources said.

Henyard committed to the character, carrying a small stuffed dog
to evoke a scene from the 1991 crime classic where Nino menaces
and batters an underling, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The former burger joint owner turned local politician is under
fire for allegedly plundering Dolton’s coffers for personal
extravagances, and using law enforcement allies to oppress
opponents.

Lawrence Gardner, 57, told The Post Friday Henyard shut down his
trucking business because he refused to renew a $3,500
contribution to her political war chest.

Gardner claimed he made an initial donation to Henyard, but her
minions kept coming back for more.

“I made the payment,” he said. “Then every year she started
coming and required the same thing, and we had a problem about
that.”

When he refused, Gardner said city officials fabricated claims
he was illegally selling alcohol and yanked his business license.

“What is she Nino Brown?” he said. “Anything she wants done, she
gets them to harass you. She likes nobody. If you are not doing
what she say, if you are not doing how she’s saying to do it,
you are a problem. She don’t like them.”

Gardner said Henyard and Village of Dolton Police Chief Lewis
Lacey have blocked dozens of local businesses from operating
because they failed to make the required payments.

The Post heard similar stories from numerous locals who claimed
they had recieved harassment from police acting on Henyard’s
orders.

Belcher also said former Dolton Chief of Police Robert Collins
admitted to her the mayor had asked him to target people.

Henyard’s office did not immediately respond to The Post’s
request for comment Friday.

Trustee Belcher also said Henyard is averse to working mornings.

“She doesn’t wake up until after 10:00. I knew her before, she’s
not a morning person. She’s a late night person,” she said.

Former Dolton Mayor Riley Rogers, who lost to Henyard in 2021,
questioned her sprawling security detail and allegedly
profligate spending.

“Some people take it as being glamorous by having a bunch of
police officers around you and being escorted and being driven
around,” he said. “I never had a security detail as mayor.”

Like other locals, Rogers said Henyard’s outflow of cash has
come as a shock.

“I tried to stay away from the money,” he said. “It’s not your
money so you can’t use it like it’s your piggy bank.”

Henyard, who recently met President Biden during a White House
visit, has squelched inquiries into the town’s finances, critics
argue.

The books are so bad, some said, that Dolton police cars might
have to be repossessed.

Vocal community member Sherry Britton, 55, said she voted for
Henyard — and now wishes she didn’t.

“It was a vote that I regret,” she said. “Please put that in
there! It was a vote that I regret deeply. When she got into
office, she just shut everyone out and she went into the
opposite direction. She became this tyrant and dictator.”

Britton speculated that that Henyard is having mental issues,
and compared her to rapper Kanye West.

“It seems like her aspirations and goals are for her to be a
reality star,” she said. “She didn’t [previously] wear all that
make up. She just now thinks she’s this reality star. I don’t
know this for sure but they say she is filming a reality show,
because the cameras are always with her.”

Former trustee Valeria Stubbs, 56, has known Henyard for 15
years.

Like others, she questioned her expenditures — including more
than $1 million on security and another $2 million for an ice
rink that only opens when she’s hosting an event.

“I’ve never seen anything like this in my life,” she said. “And
I have been involved in the political arena ever since I was 18.”

A small village of about 20,000 people just south of Chicago,
Dolton is submerged under $5 million in debt, according to
reports.

COMMONSENSE
1 day ago

People look at politics like a joke, it’s like a mockery right
now because of all this stuff,” Village of Dolton Trustee Kiana
Belcher told The Post. Unfortunately, Kiana is absolutely
correct about politics being a joke. She should have elaborated
by saying this situation is primarily applicable to democratic
run states, counties and cities. Radical Marxists have taken
over these governments, judiciary and law enforcement and
couldn't careless about the safety and well being of their
constituents.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/16/us-news/tiffany-henyard-dresses-
gangster-citizens-say-she-acts-like-one/

--
It's time to put the niggers back in jails - or just put their
criminal asses under.