Re: Durham Report Proves The FBI Are Gay Bitches of The Democratic Party

Dopers of Colorado

Dec 30, 2023, 6:12:17 PM12/30/23
Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con> wrote in
news:Gh1kN.25268$5Hnd...@fx03.iad:

> On every date Rudy will blow you:
>

>> On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 20:13:36 -0800, Max Boot says...

>>> And the Trump campaign got info *back* from Russia. That's
>>> collusion.
>>
>> No source
>
> The Mueller report and the Senate Select Committee report both prove
> no collusion.

That's correct and can't be disputed.

Governor Swill

Dec 31, 2023, 8:04:31 PM12/31/23
That's a lie.

Mueller found collusion and co-operation but the evidence he found stopped short of
conspiracy.

>That's correct and can't be disputed.

No it's not and I just did.

Swill
NP: Corey Hart - Sunglasses at Night
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.