"Folklore Wisdom"

Intelly Gent

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

You can also force a nigger into playing the "school" game, but you
can't expect it to develop what isn't there. Even they know that.

johnny keys

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

You can send a niger to school but can't expect it to learn.
You can even send a nigger to college and they still won't learn. Even
with whitey paying the bill. Didn't they have a killing at T>S>U> in
Nashville last month? Some student dope-dealer was trying to make a deal
and tried to rip off his customer when the buyer put caps in his ass.
Even if its free, niggers still refuse to learn. I guess college is
just an extension of high school for spooks. Just a place to meet hoe's
and sell crack.

2b...@holmes.net

WiseUp

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

stop illegitemacy

KARL RHAHEEM

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

Didn't a white school teacher get pregnant by a 12 year old honklet?

WiseUp

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

yes she did but we denounce her...that's the difference!

KARL RHAHEEM

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

That doesn't make a fucking differance! The bitch did it! Too fucking
late!

WiseUp

Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97

I remember when I was a dope and only had a web tv HO HA