Re: Man's body found behind Pizza Hut restaurant in South Milwaukee

Lincoln Failed

Feb 20, 2024, 4:11:08 PMFeb 20
On 03 Apr 2022, Wi1liam T T <willy...@yahooomail.com> posted some
news:t2c4om$3h4tf$6...@news.freedyn.de:

> A black repeat felon did it.

South Milwaukee police were called to the Pizza Hut restaurant near
Chicago and College avenues just after 11 a.m. Wednesday for a report of a
body in the trash.

On Thursday, police said the body was that of a man.
>>Medical Examiner identifies man found in garbage cart

A WISN 12 News crew saw investigators in hazmat suits, as well as police
tape and yellow evidence markers leading to a garbage container and a GFL
truck.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed it responded to
the scene for a death investigation.

Police said they are investigating the case as a homicide.

The State Crime Lab is assisting with the investigation, South Milwaukee
police said.

Barry Hallett works at Wisconsin Property Services near the Pizza Hut. He
said he spoke with the garbage collector who claims to have found the
body.

"We came out and there's tons of cops, and we're like, 'woah!" Hallett
said. "And then we started asking the garbage truck guy, and he's like,
'Yeah, we see a dead body behind a garbage can.' So we kind of looked and
all the blue stuff is covering the body. You can't really see it, but it
is something."

No other details have been released by investigators, including the
person's identity or how they died.

https://www.wisn.com/article/wisconsin-south-milwaukee-police-pizza-hut-
body/46674765