Peckerwoods should shove their apology in their asses

Oloosi Ni Yin!

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
We don't need peckerwoods' apologies and reparations for their crime of
slavery to humanities. Even when such apologies and reparations
attempted, they should be rejected. Let peckerwoods shove their apology
in their pale asses. Damn them, let them roam in eternal guilt for
their shameful crime.

--
UV + Florineskin = Cancer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

white

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Come on, nigger. Once the "gib me da money" chant starts the only color you
niggers are interested in is green. You think the "jew" nigger drakstar is
gonna turn down your share?

Oloosi Ni Yin! <fuckpec...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

eat_out_often

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

"Oloosi Ni Yin!" <fuckpec...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> We don't need peckerwoods' apologies and reparations for their crime of
> slavery to humanities. Even when such apologies and reparations
> attempted, they should be rejected. Let peckerwoods shove their apology
> in their pale asses. Damn them, let them roam in eternal guilt for
> their shameful crime.
>
> --
> No guilt here bub! I've seen blacks destroy a whole city and not once
did they offer any apologies for turning
Detroit into a shithole. Ever see Highland Park? It's a little city within
the borders of Detroit. Before WWII it had the highest per capita earnings
of any city on the planet. Thanks to the riots in Detroit and the black
leadership that ensued it is now a toilet. I can show you streets where a
whole block of once beautiful homes are burned out. Most animals have
enough sense not to shit in their own nest. What is it with the poor
blacks?
They fuck up everything they touch and the "Black Leadership" keeps making
excuses for them.

Fuck you and your guilt. White people have bent over backwards in this
country over the last 30 to 40 years trying to bring black people into the
mainstream. You know, be contributing members of society. You want to hang
on to your "bullshit" culture. Talk like idiots and slap each other on the
back. Steal from your children's future by asking for quotas, asking for
special treatment wherever you go and demand to be exused for rape, murder
and robbery.

Maybe B9 is right, retribution may be around the corner. The Detroit Free
Press did an article about the poliferation of militias and white power
groups around the country. A lot of white people are getting feed up with
the apologists and showering black people with money and special rights,
only to see black people wipe their collective asses with it. Black people
had their riots in Watts and Detroit and other cities. Maybe it's our turn.
I don't think there will be a race war but shit is going to happen if the
majority of Blacks keep asking for more and more. You fuckers already got
more than you deserve and I would think you would be getting tired of
everybody passing you by in the ecomomy. Immigrants that can barely speak
English do better than native Blacks. You know why? Cause they FUCKING
WORK!!!!! They don't come over here and whine about someone calling them
names or how mistreated their great-great-great grandparents were. They
don't follow blowhard leaders like Fat Al, Kweisi or Jesse who do nothing
but make excuses for stupid, murderous, thieving, raping, drug taking no
accounts.

The sooner you people get with the program, the sooner you can enjoy what
this country has to offer. Elect responsible leaders, educate your children
and challenge them to do better than you have done. Quit asking for
handouts, I'm tired of feeding your asses.

Insta Gaida

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
I don't think we'll take to rioting. I know we'll never burn down our own
neighborhoods to show the world we're fed up.

There's only one group of people who do that. Can anyone guess who that
might be???

"eat_out_often" <yas...@aol.com> wrote in message

Oloosi Ni Yin!

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
In article <YQo65.13040$kK.3...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

"eat_out_often" <yas...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Oloosi Ni Yin!" <fuckpec...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > We don't need peckerwoods' apologies and reparations for their
crime of
> > slavery to humanities. Even when such apologies and reparations
> > attempted, they should be rejected. Let peckerwoods shove their
apology
> > in their pale asses. Damn them, let them roam in eternal guilt for
> > their shameful crime.
> >
> > --
> No guilt here bub! I've seen blacks destroy a whole city and not
once
> did they offer any apologies for turning
> Detroit into a shithole.

The racist white leaders in Detroit at the time caused that, they
shouldn't have made mere grunts at the black's problems then.

Ever see Highland Park? It's a little city
within
> the borders of Detroit. Before WWII it had the highest per capita
earnings
> of any city on the planet. Thanks to the riots in Detroit and the
black
> leadership that ensued it is now a toilet. I can show you streets
where a
> whole block of once beautiful homes are burned out. Most animals
have
> enough sense not to shit in their own nest. What is it with the poor
> blacks?
> They fuck up everything they touch and the "Black Leadership" keeps
making
> excuses for them.
>
> Fuck you and your guilt.

I need and demand no apology from any of you honkies, hell I have no
need for your asses. your are all debits on my account as far as am
concern.

>White people have bent over backwards in
>this
> country over the last 30 to 40 years trying to bring black people
into the
> mainstream.

By doing what really? Do you really believed the ambigous affimative
action as your bending backwards?

You know, be contributing members of society. You want
to hang
> on to your "bullshit" culture. Talk like idiots and slap each other
on the
> back. Steal from your children's future by asking for quotas, asking
for
> special treatment wherever you go and demand to be exused for rape,
murder
> and robbery.
>
> Maybe B9 is right, retribution may be around the corner. The Detroit
Free
> Press did an article about the poliferation of militias and white
power
> groups around the country.

LOL!!!

A lot of white people are getting feed up
with
> the apologists and showering black people with money and special
rights,
> only to see black people wipe their collective asses with it. Black
people
> had their riots in Watts and Detroit and other cities. Maybe it's
our turn.

Lets see you do it.

> I don't think there will be a race war but shit is going to happen if
the
> majority of Blacks keep asking for more and more. You fuckers
already got
> more than you deserve and I would think you would be getting tired of
> everybody passing you by in the ecomomy.

Fucking lie, recent poll showed that most whites even think that Blacks
are discriminated against most.

Immigrants that can barely
speak
> English do better than native Blacks.

Why not as long as they are not having Black skins.

eat_out_often

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

"Insta Gaida" <I...@maketrouble.net> wrote in message

> I don't think we'll take to rioting. I know we'll never burn down our own
> neighborhoods to show the world we're fed up.
>
> There's only one group of people who do that. Can anyone guess who that
> might be???

I once read, "When black people riot, they burn down their houses, their
neighborhoods and the places they do business. When white people riot, they
leave enmasse to rebuild someplace else, someplace nicer and safer, leaving
the smouldering mess to those who had no respect for people or property."

The next riot may be nothing more than a mass of legislation outlawing
welfare as we know it, or turning over laws that made minority set-asides
and quotas legal. The boiling point has to be getting close. Every day of
the week, Fat Al and Jesse are running around making exuses for TNB. Maybe
when even the most ardent white civil rights proponents experience what
Auntie Black's friend experienced, they will sing a different tune.
Doubtful but maybe.

wolf

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
'Feel a whole lot better! Just got back from the bathroom.
If black is beautiful, I just shit a masterpiece.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Danny Potter

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

> The racist white leaders in Detroit at the time caused that, they
> shouldn't have made mere grunts at the black's problems then.

When the blacks create their own problems, why should the "racist white
leaders" bail them out time and again?
When are the blacks, as a race, going to admit that you are not strong or
smart enough to make it out of the ghetto.
You kill each other over shoes, crack, etc. and then blame the white man for
"making" you do it.
Not once have I ever heard of anyone being held with a gun to their head and
forced to become a crack addict.

You take the easy road and sit back on you black ass waiting for the white
man's charity (in the form of a welfare check).
Then you bitch because no one will hire you with your second grade
education.
"At da' time, I be making mo' money selling drugs than being in school".
"Iffin' I cans shoot da' ball, I be gettin' me some money from da' NBA ".

I have yet to here a ghetto nigger say anything like, "if I study enough and
work hard at it, I can become a repected businessman".
Nope, you all have to rely on the NBA, NFL, or the music industry to get you
out of poverty.
Did it ever cross your mind that you may have to work a little for sucess?
Damn, there I go assuming that a nigger can think about something other than
how the white man has kept him down.

> I need and demand no apology from any of you honkies, hell I have no need
for your asses. your are all debits on my account as far as am concern.

Since you bitched about my one typo earlier....
'Your are all debits'...Maybe it should be 'You are all' or 'You're all'
'as far as am concern'....Think about using an "I" here. Such as 'as far as
I am concerned'.
If you speak correctly, you will gain a little more respect.
How can anyone here take you seriously with all the nigger speak you use?

> By doing what really? Do you really believed the ambigous affimative
> action as your bending backwards?

When someone gets a job because they are black, yes, that is bending over
backwards.
Let's see, I can hire the guy that is trained and ready for the job, but
damn, that damn nigger quota has to be met.
Well white guy, you are better trained and more educated but I have to hire
a dumb nigger to meet the government quota, sorry.
And if the company hires the better man for the job, they get fined for not
having a token nigger on the job.
Yup, I would say that is bending over backwards.

Danny Potter

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

"Insta Gaida" <I...@maketrouble.net> wrote in message
> I don't think we'll take to rioting. I know we'll never burn down our own
> neighborhoods to show the world we're fed up.
>
> There's only one group of people who do that. Can anyone guess who that
> might be???

I know that one, it's those damn sewer monkeys.

Byker

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

wolf <wolfalso...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> 'Feel a whole lot better! Just got back from the bathroom.
> If black is beautiful, I just shit a masterpiece.

AKA "taking the Cosby kids to the pool"

Rodgarner

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
> have yet to here a ghetto nigger say anything like, "if I study enough and
>work hard at it, I can become a repected businessman".
>Nope, you all have to rely on the NBA, NFL, or the music industry to get you
>out of poverty.

Man, I sure hope you aren't speaking of Black people as a whole, because
there's a lot of us who are successful, and aren't playing ball or making music
(or selling drugs or pimping, to get all the stereotypes out of the way).

Don't even go there with affirmative action--we have to show why we belong. No
company is just gonna hire some brother off the street so that their "quota"
looks good.

I read the rest of your post. You need to get into the real world. A few
dumbasses who go around fucking things up does not represent an entire race.

chris

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00

Oloosi Ni Yin! <fuckpec...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> We don't need peckerwoods' apologies and reparations for their crime of
> slavery to humanities.

** You mean feeding, medicating and training savage baboons to pick cotton
was a crime? And paying the head Afrocoon too.

>Even when such apologies and reparations attempted, they should be
>rejected.

** When? woo hoo try holding ya breath shit coloured monkey.

>Let peckerwoods shove their apology in their pale asses.

** No one is giving you an apology.

> Damn them, let them roam in eternal guilt for their shameful crime.

** What guilt? hmm not having killed the outdated farm equipment was wrong.
But that cn be put right.

> UV + Florineskin = Cancer

** Nigger = Crime

MR-ROU...@webtv.net

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
To your dread, more and more of us are achieving. You and
others of your strain offer nothing as I am sure that I pass out more in
tips than you pay in taxes. The issue is this, when you see a black man
with all of the trappings of white suburbia, the nice home, the SUV and
lets not forget a white wife, you loss it.
You couldn't care less about any of the material things that I have
listed except say one. All of this I know to be true. I was married to a
German and we together had a combined income in the six figured range.
Of the two of us I am the one with the college education, she was not.
We bought our home in an old and very nice part of town and for the most
part all we meet seemed amiable.
Soon I begain to see things and I put two and two together. The
effects made us no more or less than others, it was that I had the nerve
to A: be gainfully employed B: have the abailty to live anywhere I
pleased and C: not only to have a WHITE WIFE but a GERMAN on top of it
all.
Stop lying to yourselves, we know that I am hitting paydirt
here. It must pain you greatly when you see an interracial couple and
they are in love and doing well. Don't let it get you down, there are
some of us whom subsist as you do, in a trailer park and living off of
the system.

Richard Jorgensen

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
I still love the Newark NJ riots in 67/68 ?? I just remember that
as winter approached after the summer all the niggers were whining
about there being no housing. The mayor went on TV to flatly say
"if you niggers hadn't burned it down it would be here now, go
freeze, fuck you." I thought that was the greatest.

> "Insta Gaida" <I...@maketrouble.net> wrote in message
> > I don't think we'll take to rioting. I know we'll never burn
down our own
> > neighborhoods to show the world we're fed up.
> >
> > There's only one group of people who do that. Can anyone guess
who that
> > might be???

mark

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mark Campbell, 26, a proud black man
with a 170 IQ who lives in England and works as a reader in Theoretical
physics at Warwick University.

The Black Prognosis

As a black man myself in the UK I have to agree with your rather disparaging
but true remarks about black men needing a white women when they have made
it. In the UK blacks have made great strides having only 2% in the national
population but making up 20% of the university students nation-wide.

It is regrettable to say that 70% of black male graduates in the UK have
white partners. It is sickening to this day that we still have inferiority
complexes. In England, Jamaicans - of which I am one - have higher average
IQ's than indigenous whites yet we still have this inferiority complex when
juxtaposed against our white counterparts. The current English Chess
champion -who is of Jamaican ancestry - has a white wife. Colin Powell
must be the only high profile Jamaican that has a Black wife!!

What does all this mean? the brains of our race is being mixed in with
whites and the relatively brainless are left to breed blacks. A win/win
situation for our pigmentally challenged white cousins. It has got so bad
over in the UK that a white girl at work today thought there was something
wrong with me why I haven't yet married a white lady yet and was actually
trying to matchmake me with some of her friends - it is sickening.

When I came on holiday to America I was hoping that African American's would
be a little more militant in their views towards interracial marriage
however it seems I have been disappointed. All black men must ask themselves
this question. How can you be proud of your race if you are willing to
affect your genealogical lineage by marrying white women - especially white
women?

If I was a white guy I would be quite happy. Why you may ask?

(1) Brain drain into the white race - The most intelligent of our race
virtually always has a white partner - who usually is noticeably less
brighter and they virtually always have children. This is a universal truth
that seems to be unaffected by locality or political philosophy.

In Holland/Sweden the amount of interracial breeding is near genocidal for
blacks. Even in Zimbabwe where the white devils have tortured our land and
oppressed blacks in unimaginable ways - you will still find that a majority
of black professionals have white partners, this is also the same in South
Africa. I doubt it is any different in America/Canada - I hope you can
reassure me it is .

(2) the children that are spawned from such relationships virtually always
have white partners (the stunning Thandie Newton with an IQ 178 as a
noticeable example) which as an ultimate consequence actually increases the
IQ of the white race!!! and leaves black's with lower IQ's.
(3) Interracial dating is far more deleterious to the black race as High IQ
whites rarely marry or have children with blacks but High IQ blacks largely
marry whites with lower IQ's. Therefore the white race wins the trade off
(Edgar Hoover is a notable example of this). We are effectively practising
Eugenics in favour of the WHITE DEVIL RACE!!!
(4) Thus, with low IQ blacks forming the basis of the race in America as I
can see it - I have been over and I was not impressed with the standards of
living that African Americans live in - you will be unable to generate the
mental potency necessary to effect a reversal in the economic\power position
vis-a-vis crackers until you start think with your brains instead of with
your dicks.

It is sad to say that when I was over in New York I was more likely to see a
black as a cleaner in the library than actually reading a book.

The Black Diagnosis:

SOLUTIONS FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA (and in the UK to a degree).

What we need to do is take an absolute paradigm shift!! and I have a ten
point plan to achieve this. I will point out the first five points now and I
shall e-mail about a week later with the latter points.

(1) Firstly, we must recognise who our enemies are. They are WHITE
PEOPLE!!!! Now for all you white bitch loving blacks out there, you must
start to recognise that you can no longer state "I hate white people" but
then run over yourselves to get a white girl. This is the absolute paradox
in the absolute form.

How the FUCK!! can you love your RACE if you are prepared to affect the
black population in future years with your thoughtless unprotected
fucking??????

Look what this has achieved
- high black aids population and so in other sexual diseases
- high black illegitimacy
- kids hooked on drugs, etc
- high mixed race population trying to pass for black or white and totally
mentally disorientated for finding themselves in such a predicament.

(2) Recognise who your friends are: BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!

stop fucking killing each other over petty little shit!!!! who gives a fuck
if your tougher than the next man? you gonna kill your own people for such
trivial shit? We must learn to control our anger and think via rational
means only!!! Solve our problems humanely!!!

Violence is good - it is a strategic weapon to be used against our enemies.
Whites are scared of blacks and if we can nuture that fear with careful
thought it can be a winning strategy for effecting advantages in resource
allocation

(3) STOP FUCKING USING THE NIGGER WORD !!!!!

WHY DO YOU WISH TO CALL YOURSELF A WORD THAT WAS INVENTED BY CRACKERS TO
LIKEN US TO FUCKING MONKEYS?????

It would be so much nicer if you could say "what's up Nubian" instead of
Nigger all the fucking time. Stop smoking so much fucking crack!! Using the
N-word send unconscious images to your mind that play on you. just look at
the way blacks treat each other, talk to each other - then compare against
the Asians, the whites. Then you will see how far self respect can get you.

(4) Value education!!

Stop listening to so much fucking rap music and learn mathematics,
philosophy, physics and develop a passion for reading. I have a cousin in
New Jersey and he graduated from Howard University in Physics also - He has
the mathematical ability of English Kindergarteners and I'm not suprised cos
he's always spending his time listening to that rap crap. When I was a child
my father got me up early in the morning and made my do 4 hours of
mathematics every weekday. A little bit of parental discipline in African
American homes is in need here.

Instead of listening to negative rap music learn your sciences and black
history and develop your critical faculties. Rap music was the worst
invention of the black race - it has caused more black on black violence
than any cracker could ever hope for. Instead, try stuff Jazz music with
loads of variations and new beats and positive black music.

(5) Love Black People

This particular topic has a number of substrata of only a few I dwell on
here:

- Build our own communities (much like that espoused by the Nation Of Islam)
- Set up dating agencies,etc for the promotion of black only relationships
- formal communication media to promote black-love e.g TV sitcoms etc
espousing the positive virtues of black on black relationships, black beauty
contests and creating an environment where Miss Blacks America has more
value amongst blacks then Miss America.

- TOTAL ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE

I imaging my frank words will have woken some of you up, angered some of
you. But I would appreciate as many replies to this because I think we
really need to sought out our shit and stop just talking about it but do it.

There is a movement in the UK that is doing these type of things. It is
known as Operation Black Vote. This is effectively a plan to wield greater
black influence by some of the methods outlined above to permeate every
powerful structure in society and it is starting be a success. Figures show
the number of interracial relationship's are on the decrease big time.

Fight for your People, Fight for your Ancestors !!!

YOMANDA!!!

Regards,

Mark Campbell - The Superior Black Male!!

Richard Jorgensen <skjul...@alltel.net> wrote in message
> I'd like to know why, when many black men succeed they feel that
> they haven't made it til they have that WHITE wife? I know many
> intelligent black woman that have expressed that thought also. Oh
> well enjoy your trophy.

wolf

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Quite right old chap. I'll stop calling you a nigger.
Is it ok if I call you a Kaffir?

mark

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
What you call me is of no importance.

Regards,

Mark Campbell - the superior black male

wolf <wolfalso...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

Mike

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
Get a real job you yard ape!!!!

Byker

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

> Mark Campbell - the superior black male

You mean the bored White schoolboy with nothing to do while on holiday....

mark

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Yard Ape??? You are far more closer to the Ape you liken me to. And if you
wish me to prove the point I will challenge you or indeed any white person
to a game of chess because I'm only 50 points from being rated grandmaster,
I'm on the Yahoo Chess Server as Dark Warrior. Come on white people, you
talk the talk so lets walk the walk.

Or present me a puzzle to which there is a known answer and I will deduce
it. If I was white I would be in the top 0.05% in the world, thus making me
most likely superior to your cave dwelling European asses.

My e-mail address is the_sc...@btinternet.com Please e-mail me and we can
get this going.

Mark " there aint many people smarter than me " Campbell.

Mike <ThePro...@TheExecutioner.com> wrote in message

Mike

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00

mark wrote:

> Yard Ape??? You are far more closer to the Ape you liken me to. And if you
> wish me to prove the point I will challenge you or indeed any white person
> to a game of chess because I'm only 50 points from being rated grandmaster,
> I'm on the Yahoo Chess Server as Dark Warrior. Come on white people, you talk
> the talk so lets walk the walk.

Goddamn brit monkey. I play chess myself but have not played in some time. As
far as your 50 points hell I get that every time I flame one you niggers out.

> Or present me a puzzle to which there is a known answer and I will deduce
> it. If I was white I would be in the top 0.05% in the world, thus making me
> most likely superior to your cave dwelling European asses.

I don't think so bush ape.

> My e-mail address is the_sc...@btinternet.com Please e-mail me and we can
> get this going.

Now that's really what I want to do Right? Start a friendly conversation with a
Africoon.

Dyttohed

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Maybe this egomaniac can sell his story to Hollywood as "Magilla meets Lord
Omega"....

mark <the_sc...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Your lack of intellect is astounding!!
>
> You start of calling me a yard ape then act out your very suggestion.
>
> Read my comments below which are inserted in the appropriate places!

mark

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Your lack of intellect is astounding!!

You start of calling me a yard ape then act out your very suggestion.

Read my comments below which are inserted in the appropriate places!

> > Yard Ape??? You are far more closer to the Ape you liken me to. And if
you
> > wish me to prove the point I will challenge you or indeed any white
person
> > to a game of chess because I'm only 50 points from being rated
grandmaster,
> > I'm on the Yahoo Chess Server as Dark Warrior. Come on white people, you
talk
> > the talk so lets walk the walk.
>
> Goddamn brit monkey. I play chess myself but have not played in some
time. As
> far as your 50 points hell I get that every time I flame one you niggers
out.

Well the logical response would be to put my claims to the test?? As I said
if you cannot play chess to that level present me with a Puzzle - anything
that has a logical foundation and I will solve. I am one of the smartest
people in the world and that is a fact. I am putting my head on the chopping
block. So why dont you make me look like a foolish Ape as you claim by
setting a puzzle I cannot solve?

I cannot believe your chickening out of this. Does the thought of a black
man being superior to you scare you?
This challenge is open to all white people. Any thing from the hardest
mathematical puzzle to the best moves from a chess situation - hell I have
memorised Pi to 1469 digits so your dum white cracker asses wont challenge
me one bit !!

> > Or present me a puzzle to which there is a known answer and I will
deduce
> > it. If I was white I would be in the top 0.05% in the world, thus making
me
> > most likely superior to your cave dwelling European asses.
>
> I don't think so bush ape.
>

> > My e-mail address is the_sc...@btinternet.com Please e-mail me and we
can
> > get this going.
>
> Now that's really what I want to do Right? Start a friendly conversation
with a
> Africoon.

As I said blacks are smarter than whites in England - I will get you web

kni_...@my-deja.com

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
In article <8kocn7$af5$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>,
"mark" <the_sc...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> You would last 1 minute with UK blacks - were too intelligent.
>
> UK Blacks invented:
>
> - traffic lights
> - 3D television
> - BluePrint for the X-Box
> - Revolutionary theory in Stochastic processes of Nuclear Fusion
dynamics
> - Alpha wave theory

> UK Black women have the highest IQ's (124) of any ethnic group in the
UK
> including
> Asians' standing (112) at while Whites are based at (100) but they
still
> occupy the best jobs.The Blacks in the UK are even more succesful
than in
> Holland. Come over one time - I'll show you my wealth.

Question 1: Just how many Nobel prizes in science or Filed's Medals
have these UK blacks achieved?
Question 2: Please cite source of your IQ 124 study. I present a list
of sources pointing to the contrary, in relation to IQs of various
races.

http://cycad.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/People/Lynn/lynn-race-iq-table1.html
http://cycad.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/People/Lynn/lynn-race-iq-table2.html
http://cycad.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/People/Lynn/lynn-race-iq-table3.html
http://cycad.com/cgi-bin/Upstream/People/Lynn/lynn-race-iq-table4.html

> You US blacks need to start catching up and stop listening to so much
> fucking rap music.
>
> American whites are fucking thick. I met a few at Oxford University
who had
> the mathematical brain of a school child.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark "there aint no honkey smarter than me" Campbell

"There's no question that Blacks are intellectually inferior. In fact
they're conveniently color-coded by nature."
William B. Shockley, PhD. (1910-1989, inventor of transistor, 1956
Nobel laureat in physics)

wolf

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Mark, you're a lot of fun. Traffic lights, TV and the whole
ball of wax was invented right here in the states. I'll
concede a few things to blacks such as mud huts and AIDS.
My I.Q. is 185. Am I telling the truth? Maybe, Maybe not.
Now, let's give credit where it's due. Blacks in the U.K.
did invent the portable shoe shine box, the rear end
collision scam, and god only knows how many more scams from
Nigeria. Admit it Mark, those Nigerians have found a niche
in the U.K. with scams. Too, why are we communicating in
English? Why not Xhosa or Swahili? Why are you dressed
in western attire? Why can't African blacks govern them-
selves? My god Mark, blacks can't even run a school board
here in the states!
With all that African I.Q. floating around, why did you
people allow youselves to be taken into slavery?
Mark if the economy ever takes a serious downward turn,
you'd better cover your rear end. It could get nasty. Look
for it to start in Germany (again) or Austria.
Well old man, as you stare at the CRT, thank a dead white
European male. OK, I admit, I like that guy on Red Dwarf.

ghty

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Sound like you have got a bad case of the I'm-whiter-than-yous.
You equate sciences with intellect and [rap] music with stupidity. If
learning how to make weapons is smart, then I would rather be dumb.

You fall into trap of the white-myth that says: "whatever I am good at is
important and shows intelligence, and want you are good at doesn't". This
is how I.Q tests are used to discriminate against blacks in the US [i.e:
write a test that asks questions about your experiences and world view, then
call it an IQ test so that anyone similar to you comes out looking smart.]

J.J