Immigration Insanity

Skiff Islaan

Aug 9, 2001, 3:26:28 AM8/9/01

james Thomas wrote:

> What the hell's going on? I'm setting in the Indiania University
> computer lab and 40 of the 45 people here are Asian. Okay, maybe that
> doesn't seem like a problem but it's gotten to the point where they're
> no longer quiet, stoic little souls. Now, they're not just jabbering to
> each other but calling out across the room to each other in Chinese,
> laughing and joking in Chinese. I can't explain it. I walk into the lab
> and see a sea of Asian faces. This can't be right; someone's not doing
> their job.
>
> And it's not just here or not just in your town. In the past few years
> my job has taken me all-around the country and it's happening
> everywhere. I've been to towns so small they're barely on the map, and
> they're there too-- majority Asian student body populations in every
> single college or university. Whether it's private or public, they're
> teeming in these places like ants on an ant hill.
>
> Right now a group of them are behind me jabbering their heads off. The
> other day, one of them stopped me at the door to the lab because I
> didn't have a student ID card. "You can't come here," she said in broken
> English. "This is for students only. You go to public library."
> Fortunately, the head librarian came and explained to the idiot that the
> public has access to the library too.
>
> And it's going to get worst. Imagine how it will be in five years. The
> flow hasn't even begun to reach its peak. Meanwhile the moronic racists
> in this group continue to attack the black man. Why? The black man
> ain't no threat, you idiots. He's not the one who'll be signing your
> paycheck.

He's not the one who want to leagalize millions of undocumented Mexicans,
either.

> BARD

cody

Aug 8, 2001, 7:15:29 AM8/8/01
Chill out and enjoy their company..........John McCain did........and
the MudderfuKKKer turned out all right.

"I am not responsible for any WORKPLACE VIOLENCE caused by WHITE WORKING
CLASS SUCKERS aka ATM Bitches(ARYAN TAXPAYING MACHINES) who read my
posts."

Brainiac

Aug 8, 2001, 6:57:35 PM8/8/01

"Skiff Islaan" <isla...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Asians will not move into my neighborhood and niggerfuxate it. (Not that a
nigger would want to stay in my neighborhood more than a few days anyway)

Unknown

Aug 8, 2001, 9:34:35 PM8/8/01

Tell THAT to the black politicians and "leaders". Call up your local
NAACP office and ask them where they stand on illegal immigration.

You may then come back and revise your response above.

Skiff Islaan

Aug 10, 2001, 12:39:12 AM8/10/01

Veritas wrote:

That's them............But who's the head honcho as of right now wanting this?

Skiff Islaan

Aug 10, 2001, 12:40:13 AM8/10/01

Veritas wrote:

That's them............But who's the head honcho as of right now wanting this?

Skiff Islaan

Aug 10, 2001, 12:41:47 AM8/10/01

Brainiac wrote:

No one would want to stay in the woods with your big, neanderthal, cavemonkey
head anyway......

Blakula

Aug 9, 2001, 6:04:28 PM8/9/01
It's because your corrupt race. Money will buy anything and Whites are most
willing to sell with no moral at all.

Brainiac

Aug 9, 2001, 7:22:02 PM8/9/01

"Skiff Islaan" <ski...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You just described a..........

I'm not a NIGGER, Sorry to burst your bubble jigboy.

Unknown

Aug 10, 2001, 8:20:51 PM8/10/01
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:40:13 -0400, Skiff Islaan <ski...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Well, the big wheel at the NAACP is Kwasi Mfume, who used to be in
Congress, and is as partisan as any Dem. If that means selling out
blue-collar blacks, and looking the other way instead of at that IU
computer lab, so be it. He's looking at the "bigger picture".

Unknown

Aug 10, 2001, 8:23:43 PM8/10/01
On Thu, 09 Aug 2001 22:04:28 GMT, Blakula <Black...@aol.com> wrote:

>It's because your corrupt race. Money will buy anything and Whites are most
>willing to sell with no moral at all.

How about those African blacks who sold other blacks into slavery;
aren't they sell-outs too?