Saw a touching statistic today: Pregnancy among black females dropped faster than white females

1 view

Byker

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

Eric Stylez wrote:

>Pregnancy among black females dropped faster than white females.

You mean OOW births. Now that de ho's can't use their niglets as two-legged
meal tickets any more (no more Welfare), they're just aborting their
"mistakes" or disposing of their nine-month bowel movements in the nearest
dumpster.

The Devil's Advocate©

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:40:17 -0000, "Byker" <by...@do-rag.net> wrote:

>You mean OOW births. Now that de ho's can't use their niglets as two-legged
>meal tickets any more (no more Welfare), they're just aborting their
>"mistakes" or disposing of their nine-month bowel movements in the nearest
>dumpster.

Byker, you are trully a subhuman piece of shit. May you burn in hell
for an eternity.

regards,
The Devil's Advocate

Eigenstates

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
Might I suggest to you that Byker and C.L. Mack are not actually real
in any way. They represent a mind's dark cobwebby corner that the old
Oui magazines and the Iron City beer can collection now reside in.
They are a figment of someone's imagination. These people are
unfathomable to you and I because real people can't possibly be this
adled and cluless while managing to feed themselves. Just a theory...

Marie Osmond

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
What's the matter, boys, did Byker "rock your world"?? Did the ugly
truth hurt your "weeble feewings"??? Oh poooooorrrrrr baaaayyyybeessss!!!!
When a welfare mammy has a "chillren", it's not a "blessed event", or a
planned "miracle"... It's more often "an itch that was scratched", a
biologic rhythm, or the culmination of services rendered for a "rock" and a
"forty".

Welfare reform and the placement of abortion clinics in ghettos was merely a
legislated form of "natural selection". Why should productive society
support the overpopulation of spear-chucking, gang-banging retards??? We
will allow the proletariat to increase in numbers that keep hotel rooms and
offices cleaned, produce picked, and other low-skilled positions filled,
but if you think a "revolution" will occur due to your tendency to reproduce
indiscriminately, then YOU NEED TO SMOKE ANOTHER ROCK.

Kaiju

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Marie Osmond wrote:

> What's the matter, boys, did Byker "rock your world"??

Um...no. Never saw any "truth" he or any of you creatures have ever had to
impart.

Kaiju <nor do any of you ever exhibit any glimmer of intelligence...>

cru...@my-deja.com

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
In article <382D4712...@NOSPAM.ecn.com>,

No truth? 95% of what Elfatis and Vapor post are news stories from
reputable sources. Their added comments usually are no more over-the-
top than a Chris Rock diatribe. No intelligence? What could be more
intelligent than letting professional journalists, commentators, and
statisticians do your work for you?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Amos

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
The Devil's AdvocateŠ wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:40:17 -0000, "Byker" <by...@do-rag.net> wrote:
>
> >You mean OOW births. Now that de ho's can't use their niglets as two-legged
> >meal tickets any more (no more Welfare), they're just aborting their
> >"mistakes" or disposing of their nine-month bowel movements in the nearest
> >dumpster.
>
> Byker, you are trully a subhuman piece of shit. May you burn in hell
> for an eternity.
>
> regards,
> The Devil's Advocate

Judgemental piece of shit ain't you ? What did your ma fuck to bring
you on this earth. She's probably one of them damn chinks whose
pussies run east by west. Amos

Sausage Fingers

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Dyker wrote:

> Sausage Fingers wrote
>
> > What does it matter if he had an URL on it, you piss-skinned, red gummed,
> ice
> >chimp. You're so fucking pissed that you've read the same article as Eric.
> >that's why you're mad......
>
> Watch your blood pressure, Rastus.  You might have a stroke and then my
> hard-earned tax dollars would have to support your paralyzed, vegetative
> LOOT nigger ass in a county nursing home after your crack ho' and OOW
> niglets have dumped your slobbering carcass there.
>
> BTW, I noticed that's the second time you've spelled apnb as
> "alt.poloitcs.nationalism.black"  Stupid nigger.

You stupid cumskinned ape, Eric started this thread in
"alt.politics.nationalism.black" Learn how to use a computer you illiterate
spam-skinner..........LOMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!

Byker

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Sausage Fingers wrote in message <382E136A...@TheSkillet.com>...

>Eric started this thread in
>"alt.politics.nationalism.black"

And you were willing to just let it go, to the detriment of your nationalist
"black brothers." Typical Jesse Jackass nigger number, saying he stands up
for his "kind," when in fact the only thing he gives a shit about is
himself.....

Sausage Fingers

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

Byker wrote:

Ice Monkey I don't like Jesse Jackson. I didn't even say anything about, "black
brothers" either. Can you comprehend english well?

But back on Jesse. I have heard him tell black people to stay down when I was a
kid and since then, I disliked him. I was poor at the time and knew that either
you get ahead or be a fucking bum for the rest of your life. I remember seeing
grown black adults applaud him. Yeah, I got bad stares for not agreeing with him
but oh well.

http://www.kgov.com/

Go to
"Meet Jesse Lee Patterson"