http://www.internetmodeling.com/19300

modelin...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2013, 11:55:48 PM9/15/13
Become not just a model but a High Paid Webcam model.

Webcam Models Wanted Men, Women, Couples and Groups.

We are THE HIGHEST paying webcam modeling agency. We also have THE largest webcam modeling network with over 5 million visitors per day.

We are looking for men, women, couples and Groups (over 18) of all shapes and sizes to become cam models. You can live anywhere in the world and make a lot of money right from your home, all you need is a computer and a webcam. You will be broadcasted on over 200 different adult webcam modeling sites simultaneously. With our excellent customer service and friendly Live support system, we will be assisting you each step of the way to ensure that you earn the most money possible. Pay is minimum $1 per minute PER VIEWER for premium chat and $1.25 per minute for exclusive chat (1 on 1) during a private show. Due to the high traffic of paying customers, models often have several paying customers in their private chat room at once. For example, if there are 10 customers taking you private in premium chat, you will be earning $10 a minute! Models are paid weekly via Check, Direct Deposit or Payoneer. So whether you want to become a cam guy or cam girl you can be sure that your are in the best of hands with us. We offer our webcam models helpful tips, promotional opportunities, and excellent pay. Internet modeling is a great way to break into the adult industry, webcam modeling is SAFE and SECURE. Webcam models can even block cities or states to protect your identity. You do not need prior experience as a webcam model to work with us, and in many cases having no prior experience is actually a plus. MOST webcam models have never worked in the adult industries and do this work because it isn't like the other adult jobs out there. You can take a leave of absence or terminate your employment permanently at any time. All money that you earned while working will be paid to you as agreed.

We have the Gold Show which is the newest feature that has been added and models have more than doubled if not tripled their earnings since starting.

How does it work?

In Gold Show a model sets a desired amount of Gold they would like to reach in order to start a private show. The model gets to decide what type of show they are performing and how long it will take in order for the members to reach their goal by adding Gold to the show. In a Gold Show you can earn $100 for a 5 minute show!

Want to be a TV star?

Becoming a cam model with us your performances can soon be seen on TV via our first adult pay-per-view TV channel and you will have the opportunity to be seen on screens larger than a desktop monitor...

Why would you want to be on TV? In addition to becoming a star in a new broadcasting medium, you will be guaranteed your GOLD Show goals for every show you do on TV! Need we say more?

To get started simply fill out a basic model info form and you can be online and working within 2 days compared to other sites that take minimun 2 weeks. Get your first payment in 1 week and with $1 minimum payout. Where other sites are $20. We pay on time, every time. I wish this were normal but, sadly it is not the case with every site out there. We never charge our models any fees, either up front or ongoing……looking forward to working with you :)

For more info please visit http://internetmodeling.com/19300.

Come join us, and see why people are saying that I-Camz is the best chat site on the Internet today!

If you are a playful first timer who has never had a webcam job or experience in the business, or if you are an experienced adult model but are tired of wasting your time in free-chat (not making money) then click here: www.i-camz.com/agent/Model.php?agent=19300 (Model Application Page Link) to apply for one of our adult cam modeling jobs today!
http://internetmodeling.com/19300/application

- High quality traffic on the largest webcam network in the worlwitplenty of paying customers. This is one of the reasons our models make the most money.
- Get started in as little as 2 days, compared to other sites that take minimun 2 weeks.
- We do not have a minimum payout, so if you make at least 1 cent, we will pay you!
- We pay 20% more than the other competing sites!
- Models choose their own charging rate
- We never charge our models any fees, either up front or ongoing.
- Advanced HD streaming technology with the best video and audio quality available.
- Ability for models to accept private phone calls from clients during paid webcam shows.
- Absolutely no chargebacks or deductions.
- Models can block visitors by Country, City and State, and set up to 5 blocked areas.
- Support via email and toll free phone plus live support, 24/7
- We have the Gold Show which is the newest feature that has been added. In a Gold Show you can earn $100 for a 5 minute show!
- Weekly payments by check, direct deposit or Payoneer.
- Tips and gifts for models sent by clients (received and forwarded by us).
- Year end 1099 earnings statements for U.S. based models (issued and sent by us).
- We will not turn away a model based on looks, or based on how much you go online.
- Want to be a TV star? Thanks to I-Camz now you can!!
- We pay on time, every time.
http://www.internetmodeling.com/19300 (modelin...@yahoo.ca)