Another Fake Sealand Site?

stevenf...@hotmail.com

Oct 23, 2000, 9:45:43 PM10/23/00
My fellow micropatriologists,

I have just received a notice about a probable fake Sealand site.

The message, from Ms. Tiffany Lavender, is as follows:

"I have run into a German domain web site that claims to be of the
Principality of Sealand ( http://www.principality-of-sealand.de/ ). It
provides warning messages regarding the fake Sealand passports and
signed by Johannes Seiger. While the warning message gives viewers an
impression that it is a real Sealand web site, the following paragraph
makes me feel a bit suspicious: "Please note that sovereign power of
the Principality of Sealand cannot be exercised by the deposed Roy
Bates or his collaborators."

Since when was Roy Bates "deposed"?

Also, one page on the site,
( http://www.principality-of-sealand.de%2F )
mentions the work of "a Sealand scientist and researcher" developing
some sort of "free energy" motor (Shades of "Atlas Shrugged"!). This
whole thing smacks of hoax and fraud.

I have sent this information to Prince Michael of Sealand (at the
address on the REAL Sealand website; http://www.sealandgov.com ), and
also post it to this newsgroup, so that the word can go out that there
is another charlitan falsely flying Sealand's colors.

Please remember that http://www.selandgov.com is the ONLY OFFICIAL
WEBSITE of the Principality of Sealand.

--
Steven F. Scharff
Micronation and Sovereignty Website Index

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Ryan Healey

Oct 24, 2000, 3:46:58 AM10/24/00
Probably is fake.

stevenf...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2000, 10:23:56 PM10/24/00
In article <39F53E72...@primus.com.au>,
beston...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Probably is fake.

Most likely. Ms. Lavender saw fit to do a WHOIS search for me.
Here it is attached (posted under the FAIR USE doctrine):
[Also note that all the mailing addresses are in Germany.]

principality-of-sealand.de

% Rights restricted by copyright. See
http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/copyright.html

% The object shown below is NOT in the RIPE database.
% It has been obtained by querying a remote server:
% (whois.denic.de) at port 43.
% To see the object stored in the RIPE database
% use the -R flag in your query.
%
%%% Start of referred query result

% Copyright (c)2000 by DENIC
%
% Restricted rights.
%
%
% Except for agreed Internet operational purposes, no part of this
% information may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
% transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
% recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the DENIC
% on behalf of itself and/or the copyright holders. Any use of this
% material to target advertising or similar activities are explicitly
% forbidden and will be prosecuted. The DENIC requests to be notified
% of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

domain: principality-of-sealand.de
descr: Diplomatische Vertretung Fuerstentum Sealand
descr: Ahrensdorfer Strasse 7
descr: D-14959 Trebbin - Loewendorf
descr: Germany
admin-c: DVFS1-RIPE
tech-c: WWW8-RIPE
zone-c: HD4-RIPE
nsentry: principality-of-sealand.de IN A 192.67.198.54
nsentry: www.principality-of-sealand.de IN A 192.67.198.54
nsentry: principality-of-sealand.de IN MX 10 mailin.webmailer.de
nsentry: *.principality-of-sealand.de IN MX 10 mailin.webmailer.de
status: connect
changed: lastc...@denic.de 20000622
source: DENIC

person: Diplomatische Vertretung Fuerstentum Sealand
address: Ahrensdorfer Strasse 7
address: 14959 Trebbin - Loewendorf
address: DE
e-mail: saue...@businessnet.de
nic-hdl: DVFS1-RIPE
changed: lastc...@denic.de 20000621
source: DENIC

role: Webmailers Webmaster Workers
address: Carnotstrasse 6
address: 10587 Berlin
address: DE
e-mail: in...@webcockpit.de
nic-hdl: WWW8-RIPE
changed: lastc...@denic.de 20000321
source: DENIC

role: Hostmaster DENIC
address: DENIC eG
address: Wiesenhuettenplatz 26
address: 60329 Frankfurt am Main
address: DE
phone: +49 69 27235 272
fax-no: +49 69 27235 235
e-mail: hostm...@denic.de
nic-hdl: HD4-RIPE
remarks: Information: http://www.denic.de
remarks: Questions: mailto:hostm...@denic.de
remarks: Tel.: 0180 2336420 (pro Anruf 1 Gebuehreneinheit)
remarks: role account for "Hostmaster of the Day"
remarks: at the german network information center (DENIC)
remarks: Top Level Domain for Germany (.de)
changed: lastc...@denic.de 20000321
source: DENIC

%%% End of referred query result
---

Steven F. Scharff
Micronation and Sovereignty Website Index
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/micronations
http://www.escape.to/anewcountry

--
Steven F. Scharff
<http://www.angelfire.com/nv/scharff>

kevin....@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2012, 12:58:44 PM9/11/12
I just learned of Sealand's existence last night it's past 10:30 now and I've been googling all night (I have other reasons for being awake). I was intrigued by the whole "fuck you we're an independent principality we'll do whatever the hell we want" idea. I googled more, hungry for more information on the subject and I ran in to a post on the forums(of the real Sealand site). The person posting seemed really open minded, too open minded, like so open minded they've got brains falling out. I clicked the link on their name which lead me to their blog. Watched some video of them getting kicked out of the mall for showing their art (which is pornographic) in the middle of a mall without permission. In the video it is revealed that he/she/it was born with both male and female genitalia and the parents had the female parts removed and is taking female hormones and dresses like a woman.. Whatever, I try not to judge people.

So I scrolled down in the blog and found a post about Sealand saying that Sealand has a generator that creates free energy... So I read it again because I read fast and sometimes I miss things, and sure enough, free energy. Well now this seems strange and highly unlikely. I never read anything about this on their site nor heard anything on the subject in the videos. So I did a google search for "Sealand Generator" and found these fake websites. I read through a bit and found this "The documentation linked below proves the serious endeavors for peace by the Government of the Reich under Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler" Wait a second, didn't Hitler die like 20 years before Sealand was ever thought of? I don't know maybe I'm not reading it right. So I continued browsing this fake website (I already knew it was fake) and found this little pdf http://principality-of-sealand.eu/pdf/flyer_sealandgenerator_engl.pdf It's a flier for their "Vril energy generator" which apparently uses peace and love to generate unlimited energy. And they give these things away for free. All you have to do is sign up for their fancy "Sealand Business Club" For 600 € (over $750 USD). The page goes on and hints about a lot of Nazism. I found this little PDF which claims to be sourced from wikipedia http://www.principality-of-sealand.eu/pdf/Vril-Today.pdf

Which talks about Nazis coming from outer space to give us this fancy technology known as Vril. Sucks to be a Jew if any of this bullshit is true.

This is all obvious bullshit to me, but this loopy he/she/it person believed it entirely! (although she/he seems to have skipped all of the stuff about Nazism)

I also found links on the real site's forums, where somebody proposes to work with Sealand to put a satellite into orbit. They post a link to a youtube video titled "The Nazis are back" with an obviously fake UFO experiment. The UFO of course is made out of paper and cardboard, decorated with swastikas and if you look closely at the first part of the video, you can see the object's supposed power source (a black cord plugged in to the wall) twirling around an unseen string. Totally and completely fake.

These fake websites are in German and in Dutch.

I started thinking, those guys that managed to take over Sealand for a couple of days. Weren't they German and Dutch?
"In 1977, a German business man, along with other Germans and Dutch, invaded Sealand and took Bates's son, Michael, hostage."

Could all of this possibly be related?

I have also sent an email to the real Sealand contact @ sealandgov.org

We'll see what happens