Le Bien Public

jtiss...@hotmail.com

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

Jim, Don't be too sure about that... Daniel Aguiar is in really hot
water in PC right now! If you subscribe, you'll get the gory details in
#2.

Tisserand.

Anthony Lawless/Barry Morrison

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

jtiss...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Jim, Don't be too sure about that... Daniel Aguiar is in really hot
> water in PC right now!

I still believe Pedro "Daniel "Pedro" Aguiar" Aguiar and Eli Naeher to
be the Beavis and Butthead of micronationality.

> If you subscribe, you'll get the gory details in #2.

Is it going to be online? I'm sure there are going to be many Talossans
who'd get a good laugh out of it. (Most won't care, of course. We're
having too much fun trying to make this new constitution work at the
moment...)

--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Lawless, GCP - keyboardist, composer,
wordsmith, amateur literary critic, micronationalist, editor