Synthesis 60

K6

Sep 25, 2010, 4:59:44 PM9/25/10

GAY PARALLEL REPUBLIC (GPR)
External Affairs
English language sector of activity
Message # 241

September 25,2010

In matters pertaining to macropolitics this micronation,the
GPR,remains committed to the idea and design of gay independence in a
geopolitical form.That is to a space without heterosexual
interlopers,save for diplomats or tourists with their passports
properly stamped by our authorities.In other words a republic.The idea
of an empire suits neither us nor our designs.Administering to people
with hethro interests is a matter only for hethro states.They only
will have to cope with the mess generated by hethro breeders.Or more
probably to die out of it.While in independence,we gays shall remain
above this mess while exploiting it for our own purposes.

(keywords for internet search: issues of gay separatism,gay political
strategy)