Dominant Male looking for submissive females

paaa...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 11:59:44 AM4/28/17
Are you out there? I'm waiting to take you on. Looking for that special female sub that is looking to be Dominated by a Sensual Dom. Some hard rough play sprinkled with some Sensual play that doesn't stop when sub space hits. I take care of all my subs like a Daddy would.I need you to be very sincere in your wish to serve a Master
although you do not have to have experience of any kind. You must be
able to
spend at least a few hours a week on your own dedicated to carrying
out my orders..

You must be able to send me pictures of yourself carrying out my
orders and also write a report of what you did and how you felt during
your obligation.

If you don't have the means to do this you must obtain these means
before applying as it is important for your training.

Before applying think about what you are doing and only apply when you
are sure this is what you must do. Write me an email telling me in at
least 10 words why you want to do this.

So now i waiting for your message to po...@live.co.uk