Re: MEGHAN AND HARRY BRAZENLY FINGER FUCK IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN'S COFFIN

Ape Family

Dec 3, 2022, 9:20:03 PM12/3/22
In article <sn19k2$q55$2...@news.dns-netz.com>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Megan is a stair-climbing black whore.

Even for a family filled with perverts, this is beyond

Royal well-wishers were shocked, outraged, and maybe just a
little bit horned up when they spotted Harry and Meghan en
flagrante delicto in plain sight as the royal family shuffled
out of Westminster Hall following a service for the Queen’s
coffin.

What were they doing? Well, I’m a good Anglican woman, so let’s
just say that the sexy California imports were “holding hands.”
They were feeling handsy, bumping pinkies, making the beast with
two pointer fingers, and feeling out each other’s lifelines.
They were doing lascivious digital intertwinement, if you know
what I mean.

“On their walk out, the pair were the only duo holding hands,
unlike King Charles III, Queen Consort Camilla, William and Kate
Middleton,” Page Six reported. I’m barfing.

This nasty act of PDA was a serious breach of protocol, though
apparently not as bad as being on record saying that one wishes
he were a tampon inside of the future Queen Consort Camilla’s
plebeian cervix, for example, or paying a $13 million settlement
to one of Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking victims. Or when, in the
waning days of the Elizabethan Era 2.0, Prince William made a
million tumescent ring fingers swell even more by offering to a
reporter a graphic description of his fuckbuddy’s physiognomy.

“[Kate] has the coldest hands ever. They say, 'Cold hands, warm
heart,’” Prince William said at the time. (You know what they
also say — cold hands, warm strap-on.) We’re in mourning now,
guys. ??The Markle Twins should at least love glove it up for
Granny at the funeral on Monday if they insist on handjobbing it
with such reckless abandon.

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/queen-elizabeth-coffin-dinner-
reunites-estranged-royal-family-charles-harry-meghan