Example of how Google brainwashes YOU.

Tom Potter

May 16, 2010, 6:03:13 AM5/16/10
Click on the URL below,
http://news.google.com/

and you will see that today
Google News is featuring the following stories.

one story that references ONE
Jewish controlled newspaper (The New York Times)
and smears Chinese, (One article)

one story with almost no national or international interest,
tries to condition YOU to believe
that a Russian Jewish criminal is a "virtuous victim", (8 articles)

one story with almost no national or international interest,
tries to tries to condition YOU to believe
that a Jew who spent almost a billion dollars
to snatch a third term as New York Mayor
from an unknown is a "virtuous" leader. (4 articles)

Also observe that it takes several hundred
and sometimes over a thousand national and international repeats of
a REAL news story to be featured on the Google front page,

UNLESS Google WANTS YOU to read the story,
or better yet, to be CONDITIONED by the headline.

I might mention that the reason that Bloomberg
spent millions of dollars to get reelected,
is because the World Trade Center SCAM
has channeled billions of the taxpayers dollars into the hands
of people friendly to Bloomberg, and if he lost,
and the new Mayor joined with the Governor of
the State of New York, and exposes the
911 and World Trade Center SCAMS to the public,
it would cost the crooks billions of dollars,
and long jail sentences.

http://news.google.com/

Astronauts forced into shorter shuttle survey
The Associated Press - all 2,994 articles �

Gov. Brewer: Obama 'Comic-in-Chief'?
NECN - all 486 articles �

Pasquotank/Camden 'Relay' starts Friday
The Daily Advance - all 187 articles �

Search begins for settler who allegedly killed Arab teen
Ha'aretz - all 648 articles �

Russian Oligarch Back On Trial; What's The Crime?
NPR - all 8 articles

Euro crisis: only root-and-branch financial reform can tame the wolf pack
The Guardian - all 1,771 articles

Strange Signs From Abroad
New York Times -
?May 11, 2010?
"A Sampling of Chinglish,"

Bloomberg Plan Would Simplify Gun-Permits
New York Times - all 4 articles �

Don't be stupid folks.

Google is NOT your friend.

--
Tom Potter
-----------------

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 16, 2010, 7:17:24 AM5/16/10
[Default] "Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

>Click on the URL below,
>http://news.google.com/
>
>and you will see that today
>Google News is featuring the following stories.
>
>one story that references ONE
>Jewish controlled newspaper (The New York Times)
>and smears Chinese, (One article)

Google doesn't write the stories, Tommy. Try and be brave, huh?

Peter Terpstra

May 16, 2010, 12:53:05 PM5/16/10
Tom Potter in <hsog7u$rvv$7...@news.eternal-september.org> :

> Google is NOT your friend.

When you become friends with yourself everybody can be your friend.

Love,

Peter

--
"Our practice is not about the magic of awakening. It is about doing what is
appropriate. The lotus doesn't sit above the water - it is in the mud."

ltl...@hotmail.com

May 16, 2010, 3:25:42 PM5/16/10
On May 16, 7:17 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> [Default] "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote in

You are right.
Google doesn't write the stories. It only filters them.

Peter Terpstra

May 16, 2010, 5:03:11 PM5/16/10
ltl...@hotmail.com in <8c877b12-e759-4162-9177-
efc25d...@e28g2000vbd.googlegroups.com> :

> You are right.
> Google doesn't write the stories. It only filters them.

Also paid by the CIA??

P.

--
Dhammapada number 48:
Death subdues a man who is gathering flowers, and whose mind is

tankfixer

May 16, 2010, 7:40:53 PM5/16/10
In article <f1lvu5hj9pkn302o4...@4ax.com>,
klausscha...@yahoo.com says...

I wonder who reads the stories to Tommy

Tom Potter

May 17, 2010, 3:13:29 AM5/17/10

"tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Microsoft Sam.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 17, 2010, 8:25:16 AM5/17/10
[Default] "Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

>"tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <f1lvu5hj9pkn302o4...@4ax.com>,
>> klausscha...@yahoo.com says...
>>>
>>> [Default] "Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in
>>> talk.politics.guns :

>>> Google doesn't write the stories, Tommy. Try and be brave, huh?
>>
>> I wonder who reads the stories to Tommy
>
>Microsoft Sam.

That's "Tomm Potter's" imaginary friend, the one that tells him Google
is after him.

Which doesn't change the fact that they are.

ltl...@hotmail.com

May 17, 2010, 10:19:08 AM5/17/10
On May 17, 8:25 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

wrote:
> [Default] "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote in
> talk.politics.guns :
>

> >"tankfixer" <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <f1lvu5hj9pkn302o4d8jbppm3gfurgu...@4ax.com>,
> >> klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com says...

> >> I wonder who reads the stories to Tommy
>
> >Microsoft Sam.
>
> That's "Tomm Potter's" imaginary friend, the one that tells him Google
> is after him.
>
> Which doesn't change the fact that they are.

Which does not change the fact that Google is filtering or censoring
news
according to its yet to be disclosed criteria.

tankfixer

May 17, 2010, 9:10:49 PM5/17/10
In article <9baa98fe-5fbb-4b5e-aa16-f9192f647e59
@e21g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...

> On May 17, 8:25ï¿œam, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

How is that a fact when it's undisclosed....

ltl...@hotmail.com

May 17, 2010, 10:13:40 PM5/17/10
On May 17, 9:10 pm, tankfixer <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <9baa98fe-5fbb-4b5e-aa16-f9192f647e59
> @e21g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...
>

> > On May 17, 8:25 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

Sexual activities between a man and a woman was usually not
disclosed.
Nevertheless, the existence of a kid between them makes such
activity
a fact.

Unless you believe Google news items are selected by god, else they
were selected or censored according to google's criteria.

tankfixer

May 17, 2010, 11:36:14 PM5/17/10
In article <91525652-08d0-46dc-94e5-f19b5d6af867
@y12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...

> On May 17, 9:10ï¿œpm, tankfixer <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In article <9baa98fe-5fbb-4b5e-aa16-f9192f647e59
> > @e21g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...
> >

> > > On May 17, 8:25ï¿œam, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

And who forces you to use google for your news ?

pyotr filipivich

May 18, 2010, 2:15:03 PM5/18/10
[Default] Let the Record show that tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
on or about Mon, 17 May 2010 18:10:49 -0700 did write, type or
otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>In article ltl...@hotmail.com says...

>> > That's "Tomm Potter's" imaginary friend, the one that tells him Google
>> > is after him.
>> >
>> > Which doesn't change the fact that they are.
>>
>> Which does not change the fact that Google is filtering or censoring
>> news according to its yet to be disclosed criteria.
>
>How is that a fact when it's undisclosed....

Ah, now we come to the real conundrum - how do we know that he
really does know, and is not an agent provocateur intent on exposing
those who are not part of the operation, but who know, in order to
have them ... marginalizes? Or is he trying to find out who knows
what about the secret Google operation, in order to test the security?

I think he's a plant myself.

tschus
pyotr

PS.Possibly even a potter plant.
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "

pyotr filipivich

May 18, 2010, 2:20:29 PM5/18/10
Let the Record show that tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com> on or
about Mon, 17 May 2010 20:36:14 -0700 did write, type or otherwise

cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>ltl...@hotmail.com says...

>> On May 17, 9:10�pm, tankfixer <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >ltl...@hotmail.com says...

>> > How is that a fact when it's undisclosed....
>> Sexual activities between a man and a woman was usually not
>> disclosed.
>> Nevertheless, the existence of a kid between them makes such
>> activity a fact.
>> Unless you believe Google news items are selected by god, else they
>> were selected or censored according to google's criteria.
>And who forces you to use google for your news ?

That's the real tragedy - google has so compromised his computer -
that he can't use any other means. All a very tragic result of the
forgotten probe left in him after that alien abduction.

tschus
pyotr

Tom Potter

May 22, 2010, 4:12:53 AM5/22/10

> In article <91525652-08d0-46dc-94e5-f19b5d6af867
> @y12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...
>>
>> On May 17, 9:10 pm, tankfixer <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > In article <9baa98fe-5fbb-4b5e-aa16-f9192f647e59
>> > @e21g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...

Although I am flattered to see that my pal Paul Carrier
continues to be a faithful reader of my post,
and that they motivate him to respond to them,

I was disappointed to see that Paul does not comprehend
that it is wise to be alert to potential dangers,

and Google represents by far
the greatest danger to free speech, truth, and freedom
that has ever existed.

As can be seen from my post,
and from simply Goggling on a few terms,
Google has an obvious race/religion bias,
and "cooks the books" on Web and Newsgroups searches
in order to brainwash the masses to buy into their
race/religion biased agenda.

The following URL provides a graphic look at Google.

http://tiny.cc/google-agenda
http://tiny.cc/google-lovers
http://tiny.cc/google-users
http://tiny.cc/google-search
http://tiny.cc/your-children

tankfixer

May 22, 2010, 12:25:52 PM5/22/10
In article <ht84a4$4i7$4...@news.eternal-september.org>,
xpriv...@mailinator.com says...

> Although I am flattered to see that my pal Paul Carrier
> continues to be a faithful reader of my post,
> and that they motivate him to respond to them,
>
> I was disappointed to see that Paul does not comprehend
> that it is wise to be alert to potential dangers,

We learned once that ignoring little fascists like you is dangerous.

Mort Davis

May 22, 2010, 4:14:30 PM5/22/10

"Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

You don't have any friends, dipshit. ANSWER HIS QUESTION.

ltl...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2010, 10:54:06 PM5/22/10

If you are talking about news, why limited to Google?

"Why is it that a thousand people come up with approximately
the same reading of matters? Why couldn't there be five readings?
And meanwhile use that energy to observe something else,
equally important, that is currently being neglected."

--- Krishna Bharat

(If you don't recognize the name, look it up given your interest in
interest in Google news)

The danger lies in the unproven assumption that free press means
uncensored and unbiased news and journalists working hard to inform
the readers and the audience. In fact, news are mostly written by a
small group of people according to their SIMILARLY biased views.
Similar readings among the journalists, however, gives rise to the
illusion
of truth.

> As can be seen from my post,
> and from simply Goggling on a few terms,
> Google has an obvious race/religion bias,
> and "cooks the books" on Web and Newsgroups searches
> in order to brainwash the masses to buy into their
> race/religion biased agenda.
>
> The following URL provides a graphic look at Google.
>
> http://tiny.cc/google-agendahttp://tiny.cc/google-lovershttp://tiny.cc/google-usershttp://tiny.cc/google-searchhttp://tiny.cc/your-children
>
> --
> Tom Potter
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Tom Potter

May 23, 2010, 5:51:35 AM5/23/10

<ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

For the past one hundred years,
most information <So-called news>
was been filtered and massaged
by the New York Times, the Washington Post,
and the movies studios,

but today most information <so called news>
is filtered and massaged by Google.

Every one massages the information
that they pass along,
and this constitutes FREE SPEECH,

but the danger to society
is when a small group of people
filter and massage much of the information
that the public is exposed to.

It is better to have governments rather
than individuals and race/religion groups filter and censor
as governments are franchised to serve all the people,
rather than a small sub set of the people.

Tom Potter

May 23, 2010, 6:22:08 AM5/23/10

"tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It is interesting to see that my pal Paul Carrier

is either parroting boilerplate that Jews use to smear folks,
and to try to dominate the flow of information,

or else he is ignorant of the definition of "fascist"

or else he is not intelligent enough to comprehend
from my thousands of posts over many years,
that I am a Libertarian, and believe that
"The government that governs least, governs best."

Tom Potter

May 23, 2010, 6:14:28 AM5/23/10

"Mort Davis" <gdinde...@go.com> wrote in message

> "Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <91525652-08d0-46dc-94e5-f19b5d6af867
>>> @y12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, ltl...@hotmail.com says...
>
>>> And who forces you to use google for your news ?
>>
>> Although I am flattered to see that my pal Paul Carrier
>> continues to be a faithful reader of my post,
>> and that they motivate him to respond to them,
>
> You don't have any friends, dipshit. ANSWER HIS QUESTION.

I don't use Google as my source for news,
as it is obvious that Google has a race/religion bias,
and "cooks the books" on news, Usenet and web searches.

Google features so-called "news" from friendly sources,

and their Usenet, Web and News searches
are biased so that friendly articles float to the top
and unfriendly articles sink like a rock.

Here's how I survey the news.
====================
1. I use "newsisfree" to find news feeds.
http://www.newsisfree.com/

2. I also save the good news feeds I run across when I surf the Net.

3. I use "feed2js" to view, edit and capture
the news feeds of interest to me.

http://feed2js.org

4. I put the news feeds on a web page I can access,
and I browse them every day or so.

Excerpts from my China news is listed below.
As can be seen, I only display single line headlines,
and edit out dates, sources, etc.

# Tata Starts Car Inspections
# Caterer Arrested in New York Plot
# U.S. Seeks Korea Penalty, China's Help
# Abbott Labs to Buy Indian Drug Maker
# Another Hon Hai Worker Dies in Fall
# Musharraf Eyes Political Return
# China to Keep Iran Projects on Track
# China: Yuan's Rise Depends on Europe
# Thai Capital Glimpses Calm
# Asian Shares Fall Broadly
# Congress Criticizes Toyota on Glitches
# China Urges Restraint in Korea Crisis
# Sigma's Shares Soar on Takeover Bid
# Pakistan Raises India Water Dispute
# Mitsubishi Heavy Files Suits Against GE
# Australian Dollar Hits Eight-Month Low
# Jindal Steel to Buy Oman-Based Shadeed Iron
# Pakistan Maintains Facebook Ban
# China Reveals Stimulus Graft
# Jet Airways Profit Rises 11%
# Private Equity Bidders Lift Healthscope Offer
# Taiwan's GDP Expands 13%
# Cyclone Alert in India, 15 Dead
# Tail of Missing Plane Seen in Afghanistan
# Singapore GDP Grows Faster Than Forecast

Excerpts from my California news feeds.
==================================
# Man acquitted in rapper's shooting death
# Few UC applicants on waiting lists offered spots
# Lawsuit claims California fails to accommodate deaf workers
# Local Teen Makes It To The Top Of Mount Everest
# White Point Nature Center Opens In San Pedro
# Banks pay for blight in foreclosure ordinance
# Son saves dads after off-roading accident
# Lakers hold off Suns to take 2-0 series lead in Western finals
# Kershaw gets Tuesday nod in Cubs opener
# Furcal could return to Dodgers on Sunday

Observe that my news,
has the lowest possible noise level,
no ads,
no dates as they are not necessary as feeds have current news,
no sources, as they are not necessary to screen the news,
no search engine or portal bias,
etc.

I don't need Google or the New York Times
to tell me what to think and believe.

tankfixer

May 23, 2010, 2:21:14 PM5/23/10
In article <htavnj$ed7$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
xpriv...@mailinator.com says...

> It is better to have governments rather
> than individuals and race/religion groups filter and censor
> as governments are franchised to serve all the people,
> rather than a small sub set of the people.

Tom Potter's true agenda is revealed..
Fascism...

tankfixer

May 23, 2010, 2:22:56 PM5/23/10
In article <htavo6$ed7$9...@news.eternal-september.org>,
xpriv...@mailinator.com says...

> or else he is not intelligent enough to comprehend
> from my thousands of posts over many years,
> that I am a Libertarian, and believe that
> "The government that governs least, governs best."

Sure you are,,
That's why you wrote,

ltl...@hotmail.com

May 24, 2010, 11:29:51 AM5/24/10

Certainly, and this so called "FREE SPEECH"
could not be taken away as long the one cares to
use to his brain.

> but the danger to society
> is when a small group of people
> filter and massage much of the information
> that the public is exposed to.

This part is not new.
At any one time, there are only a small number of
journalists writing on a small number of topics.
Google, like new york times, is only a danger if
people accept whatever they read as words of god.

> It is better to have governments rather
> than individuals and race/religion groups filter and censor
> as governments are franchised to serve all the people,
> rather than a small sub set of the people.

Governments directed press is likely to approach news
reporting with more circumspection. Nevertheless the
readers will determine the quality of any press. An attitude
of "free press" or "government press" must be reliable will
degrade the readers' capability to judge. And indirectly the
press's quality.

Tom Potter

May 24, 2010, 9:50:12 PM5/24/10

"tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Paul Carrier's true agenda is revealed..
Dictatorship by a race/religion minority.

It is clear that Paul Carrier wants America
to be like Palestine.

Tom Potter

May 24, 2010, 9:50:02 PM5/24/10

It is interesting to see that my pal Paul Carrier
thinks that it is better for a small sub set of
race/religion biased people,

rather than a government franchised by the masses,

to filter and censor behavior and the dissemination
of information.

It appears that Paul Carrier wants children to
be exposed to violence and sordid sex,
and for adults to have access to kiddy porn,

even if the masses think that this is not
best for THEIR culture.

tankfixer

May 25, 2010, 12:10:26 AM5/25/10
In article <htfaif$iij$5...@news.eternal-september.org>,
xpriv...@mailinator.com says...

> "tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <htavnj$ed7$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > xpriv...@mailinator.com says...
> >
> >> It is better to have governments rather
> >> than individuals and race/religion groups filter and censor
> >> as governments are franchised to serve all the people,
> >> rather than a small sub set of the people.
> >
> > Tom Potter's true agenda is revealed..
> > Fascism...
>
> Paul Carrier's true agenda is revealed..
> Dictatorship by a race/religion minority.

Really ?
I don't recall supporting Obama...

> It is clear that Paul Carrier wants America
> to be like Palestine.

Take off those rose colored glasses for once..

Undisclosed Recipient

May 28, 2010, 6:58:41 AM5/28/10
On 23 mei, 12:14, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Mort Davis" <gdindepend...@go.com> wrote in message

> > "TomPotter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "tankfixer" <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Although I am flattered to see that my pal Paul Carrier
> >> continues to be a faithful reader of my post,
> >> and that they motivate him to respond to them,
>
> > You don't have any friends, dipshit. ANSWER HIS QUESTION.
>
> I don't use Google as my source for news,
> as it is obvious that Google has a race/religion bias,
> and "cooks the books" on news, Usenet and web searches.
>
> Google features so-called "news" from friendly sources,
>
> and their Usenet, Web and News searches
> are biased so that friendly articles float to the top
> and unfriendly articles sink like a rock.
>
> Here's how I survey the news.
> ====================
> 1. I use "newsisfree" to find news feeds.http://www.newsisfree.com/
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Who gives an ininitessimal fuck about how a perverted, gramatically
challenged old Nazi surveys the news?
You are still to tell us what perverted sex (your term) is. Care to
shed some light on that - a term from which you fled in an earlier
thread?
Idiot.

Dick Wragg

May 28, 2010, 1:26:13 PM5/28/10
On 23 mei, 12:14, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Mort Davis" <gdindepend...@go.com> wrote in message

> > "TomPotter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "tankfixer" <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Although I am flattered to see that my pal Paul Carrier
> >> continues to be a faithful reader of my post,
> >> and that they motivate him to respond to them,
>
> > You don't have any friends, dipshit. ANSWER HIS QUESTION.
>
> I don't use Google as my source for news,
> as it is obvious that Google has a race/religion bias,
> and "cooks the books" on news, Usenet and web searches.
>
> Google features so-called "news" from friendly sources,
>
> and their Usenet, Web and News searches
> are biased so that friendly articles float to the top
> and unfriendly articles sink like a rock.
>
> Here's how I survey the news.
> ====================
> 1. I use "newsisfree" to find news feeds.http://www.newsisfree.com/
> --TomPotter
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Who would be remotely interested in how a proven Nazi liar surveys the
news? It is a great pity this superior search process has not put
Potter in a position to support any of his insane statements:
1) Jews are the source of syphillis
2) The increasing number of Jewish doctors in the USA have contributed
to its declining lif expectancy
3) Klaus Schadenfreude is Jewish
4 ) Kristallnacht was a series of attacks by Jews upon innocent
Germans
5) Jews have a far more liberal attitude than others regarding
perverted sex

Could you tell us what you mean by perverted sex and how the Jewish
attitude towards it is measurably different to that of other
religions, agnostics and atheists?

No? I thought not!

Dickie

Dick Wragg

May 28, 2010, 1:26:37 PM5/28/10
On 23 mei, 20:21, tankfixer <paul.carr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <htavnj$ed...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> xprivatn...@mailinator.com says...

Tom Potter

May 30, 2010, 5:20:40 AM5/30/10

"Undisclosed Recipient" <undiscloseds...@googlemail.com> wrote in
message
> Who gives an ininitessimal fuck about how a perverted, gramatically
> challenged old Nazi surveys the news?
> You are still to tell us what perverted sex (your term) is. Care to
> shed some light on that - a term from which you fled in an earlier
> thread?
> Idiot.

My Jewish pal Justin Lewis
raises a good point when he suggests
that rational, intelligent folks

who are interested in efficiency,
and who do not want to be bombarded and brainwashed
with ads and "cooked data"
prefer to set up news feeds
that provide them EXACTLY what they are interested in,
and what best fits THEIR agenda,
rather than what best fits GOOGLE'S agenda.

It was interesting to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis,
like many Jews, ( Freud, Hugh Hefner, Woody Allen, Sacha Baron Cohen, etc.)
thinks that ejaculation is man's number one priority,
and that anything that enables one to ejaculate is normal sex.

Tom Potter

May 30, 2010, 5:20:18 AM5/30/10

"Dick Wragg" <dick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Although I am flattered to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis
continues to be a faith reader of my posts,
and that he is more interested in me personally,
that in comprehending the facts and opinions I present,

I am saddened to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis
has a serious reading comprehension problem,
perhaps because he has been brainwashed to
view everything in terms of sex, money, anti-Semitism,
Hitler, "Fascism", Nazi, Israel, "God's chosen people, etc.

and that he is unable to comprehend by
my many posts and by my web pages and BLOGS,
that I believe that freedom, free speech, free markets,
and that "The government that governs least governs best."
is best for mankind.

Dick Wragg

May 30, 2010, 12:00:17 PM5/30/10
On 30 mei, 11:20, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Dick Wragg" <dickwr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

I am neither Jewish nor the person you suggest.
You suggested that Jews have a more liberal attitude to perverted sex.
The onus is upon you to define the terms you use to insult all members
of a world religion and then support your assertion.

You have done neither. Your assertion is thus rendered useless: a fact
which you attempt to hide with anti-semitic bluster.

Undisclosed Recipient

May 30, 2010, 12:07:44 PM5/30/10
On 30 mei, 11:20, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Undisclosed Recipient" <undisclosedspamrecipi...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:fe083154-e825-4a0f...@q13g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Potter posts another farrago of lies and deceit.
He stiil fails to support his odious anti-semitic statements.
Just take one of the 4 people he cites (we can ignore "etc"' as being
menaingless): SB Cohen. Upon what grounds can Potter write " It was

interesting to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis,
> like many Jews, ( Freud, Hugh Hefner, Woody Allen, Sacha Baron Cohen, etc.)
> thinks that ejaculation is man's number one priority,

> and that anything that enables one to ejaculate is normal sex"?

None. He will abjectly fail to support this bullshit. Another wildly
anti-semitic Potter lie. I have asked for the posting to be deleted on
the grounds of its incitement to hatred and anti-semitism.

Phukwit

May 30, 2010, 1:18:23 PM5/30/10
On 30 mei, 11:20, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Undisclosed Recipient" <undisclosedspamrecipi...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:fe083154-e825-4a0f...@q13g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Give the insane Nazi another chance: what does he mean by "normal
sex"?
There will, of course, no adequate response from Potter.

Tom Potter

Jun 3, 2010, 10:29:23 PM6/3/10

"Phukwit" <phu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Give the insane Nazi another chance: what does he mean by "normal
> sex"?
> There will, of course, no adequate response from Potter.

It is interesting to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis,
parrots ubiquitous, Jewish Boilerplate
in attacking folks who post facts and opinions
that insane, racist, religiously brainwashed Jews
are unable to deal with in a rational, intelligent, MORAL way.

To set the record straight,
I am a Libertarian, who believes that
the government that governs least, governs best,

and according to society norms,
a person like me, who held responsible positions
with four Fortune 500 Companies,
who had a Top Secret Crypto Security Clearance,
had the best PI score in boot camp,
who raised three, successful, happy children,
and operated several successful businesses,

is far less "insane" that a Jew who
gets all bent out of shape,
and uses ubiquitous, Jewish Boilerplate
to attack folks who express facts and opinions
that drive him "insane".

I was pleased to see that my Jewish pal
wants to know what "normal sex" is,

and I suggest that "normal sex" is what
brings pleasure to the parties involved
and does not come into conflict with the mores
of the larger society.

Freud's morbid preoccupation with incest,
Hugh Hefner's catering to guys who can't get it up,
Woody Allen's sex with his adopted daughter,
Sacha Baron Cohen in bed naked with a man
and his hyping of incest,

and the actions of Joseph Brooks.
the Jewish movie director behind "You Light Up My Life"
who lured to young women to his apartment
with the promise of a starring role in a movie,
then doped and raped them,

are NOT "normal sex".

Although they have been aggressively hyped by the Mass Media,
Bill Clinton's allowing the Jewish gal Monica Lewinski
to give him a blow job,
and the affairs that John Edwards and Mark Stanford had,
are more akin to "normal sex" than the ones noted above.

Tom Potter

Jun 3, 2010, 10:34:16 PM6/3/10

> I am neither Jewish nor the person you suggest.
> You suggested that Jews have a more liberal attitude to perverted sex.
> The onus is upon you to define the terms you use to insult all members
> of a world religion and then support your assertion.
>
> You have done neither. Your assertion is thus rendered useless: a fact
> which you attempt to hide with anti-semitic bluster.

As my Pappy used to say:

"If it looks like a pig,
hangs out with pigs,
squeals like a pig,
and likes wallowing in mud,
chances are it's a pig."

And as the old saying goes:
"Pig is pigs."

Tom Potter

Jun 3, 2010, 10:31:09 PM6/3/10

> Potter posts another farrago of lies and deceit.
> He stiil fails to support his odious anti-semitic statements.
> Just take one of the 4 people he cites (we can ignore "etc"' as being
> menaingless): SB Cohen. Upon what grounds can Potter write " It was
> interesting to see that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis,
>> like many Jews, ( Freud, Hugh Hefner, Woody Allen, Sacha Baron Cohen,
>> etc.)
>> thinks that ejaculation is man's number one priority,
>> and that anything that enables one to ejaculate is normal sex"?
>
> None. He will abjectly fail to support this bullshit. Another wildly
> anti-semitic Potter lie. I have asked for the posting to be deleted on
> the grounds of its incitement to hatred and anti-semitism.

As can be seen, Jewish pal Justin Lewis
abjectly fails to support his personal attack bullshit.
Another wildly anti-Potter lie.

I would ask for the posting to be deleted on
the grounds of its incitement to hatred and anti-Potterism,
but as I value honesty and free speech,
I will not.

Sendme

Jun 4, 2010, 7:13:24 AM6/4/10

Snip meaningless bluster. As I sead Potter has produced no adequate
reply.

> I was pleased to see that my Jewish pal
> wants to know what "normal sex" is,
>
> and I suggest that "normal sex" is what
> brings pleasure to the parties involved
> and does not come into conflict with the mores
> of the larger society.
Potter's definition is meaningless and unworkable rendering his
allegation that Jews have a more liberal attitude than others to
perverted sex as equally meaningless and unworkable. A piece of nazi
stereotyping, in other words. Has Potter researched what the mores of
the larger society are? To which society is he referring? Has he
researched how Jews' attitudes to the results of his research into the
larger society differ? No.No.No. Assertion dismissed.

> Freud's morbid preoccupation with incest,
> Hugh Hefner's catering to guys who can't get it up,
> Woody Allen's sex with his adopted daughter,
> Sacha Baron Cohen in bed naked with a man
> and his hyping of incest,
Let us take the case of Cohen. Potter displays his homophobia by
suggesting that lying naked in bed with another man (in an acted role)
is perverted sex. Potter is deviating from the mores of the larger
society and is, by his own definition, a pervert. The larger society
accepts Cohen's work.
In what way has the guy hyped incest? In no way - another Potter lie.

> and the actions of Joseph Brooks.
> the Jewish movie director behind "You Light Up My Life"
> who lured to young women to his apartment
> with the promise of a starring role in a movie,
> then doped and raped them,
>
> are NOT "normal sex".
Potter shows no convincing evidence that Jews have a different
attitude to sex than anyone else: there is no comparative material
adduced. Worthless, in other words.

> Although they have been aggressively hyped by the Mass Media,
> Bill Clinton's allowing the Jewish gal Monica Lewinski
> to give him a blow job,
> and the affairs that John Edwards and Mark Stanford had,
> are more akin to "normal sex" than the ones noted above.
Potter cited Lewinski as an example of how Jews have a more liberal
attitude to perverted sex in an earlier thread. Now he suggests that
Clinton was involved in an act that was more akin to normal sex (still
not adequately defind by Potter). Potter states that the recipient of
a blow job is involved in something akin to normal sex whilst the
giver is an example of his/her religion's more liberal attitude to
perverted sex. An utterly unsustainable position. Idiot.

Tom Potter

Jun 5, 2010, 7:33:22 AM6/5/10

"Sendme" <sendmesome...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mores:
"The customs and conventions
embodying the fundamental values of a group or society."

1. Potter took a sociological class,
in which the professor and students
made up a list of mores,

and the students had to research five cultures
and fill out a form reporting each culture's
position on each more.

The data was fed into a computer and every student
was given a copy of the printout,
which listed each culture's dress code,
foods, tools, trades, religion, number of gods,
attitude toward adultery and premarital sex, etc.

2. It does not take a system engineer
to comprehend that immoral women
will try to seduce famous and people,

and of course, immoral famous and rich
people will use their fame and fortune
to prey on young, innocent girls.

And it does not take a system engineer
to comprehend that SOME relatively moral
rich and famous people succumb to seduction,

and that many young, innocent girls
succumb to lecherous, immoral men,
and/or are rape by them.

3. Lines from Sacha Baron Cohen's movie Borat:

Borat: This is Natalya.
[He kisses her passionately]
Borat: She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of
Kazakhstan.

Borat: Sometime my sister, she show her vazh�n to my brother Bilo and say
"You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind
his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get
this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh.
High five!

Borat: You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a
homosexual?

Borat: How's my back pussy?
Azamat: Not bad. Moist.
Borat: Even though my anus was broken, I knew the rest of our journey would
be great success.

I dare say that you would never hear these kinds of lines
in a Christian, Muslim, Bollywood, or Chinese movie.

Considering that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis
urged Google to ban and censor me,
for quoting obscene personal attacks,
I trust that he will work to get perverts like Sacha Baron Cohen
banned from the media.

My Jewish pal Justin Lewis did make a good point
when he pointed out that with the help of the Mass media,
many young people "accept Cohen's work".

I, for one, don't like to see any culture
trashed by people like Sacha Baron Cohen.

When I was young,
I was shocked to hear Clark Gable say:
"Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn."

In those days, America was stronger
morally, economically, militarily,
and there was much less adultery, premarital sex,
babies born out of wedlock, rape, crime, etc.

There are many great books, movies, songs, jokes,
and a nation doesn't need trash and perversion.

Being exposed to, and knowing about,
all kinds of trash and perversion
does not make one wiser and happier.

Kunt100

Jun 7, 2010, 2:11:37 AM6/7/10
On 5 jun, 13:33, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Sendme" <sendmesomemorespa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Borat: Sometime my sister, she show her vazh�n to my brother Bilo and say
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Still no support for the assertion about the Jewish attitude to sex.
Given that Cohen is in the MASS media he is part of the larger
soociety.

The sweeping generalisations (negative) about all Jews that Potter
extrapolates from his interpretation of the behavior of 5 or 6 epople
are illegitimate.

Hyping incest: what a bucket full of shit.
Did Potter see Brokeback Mountain and have to restrain himself from
fucking the nearest cowboy? Idiot.

Phukwit

Jun 7, 2010, 7:03:26 AM6/7/10
On 5 jun, 13:33, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Sendme" <sendmesomemorespa...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Borat: Sometime my sister, she show her vazh�n to my brother Bilo and say

> "You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind
> his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get
> this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh.
> High five!
>
> Borat: You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a
> homosexual?
>
> Borat: How's my back pussy?
> Azamat: Not bad. Moist.
> Borat: Even though my anus was broken, I knew the rest of our journey would
> be great success.
>
> I dare say that you would never hear these kinds of lines
> in a Christian, Muslim, Bollywood, or Chinese movie.
I dare say you would. Ever seen the Exorcist, Damian the Omen, etc?

> Considering that my Jewish pal Justin Lewis
> urged Google to ban and censor me,
> for quoting obscene personal attacks,
> I trust that he will work to get perverts like Sacha Baron Cohen
> banned from the media.
POtter cannot distinguish between fiction, humour and reality.
Schindlers List: using Potter's limited criteria, this film hypes
shooting Jewish prisoners from a veranda!
> My Jewish pal
I am neither: another Potter lie

> Justin Lewis did make a good point
> when he pointed out that with the help of the Mass media,
> many young people "accept Cohen's work".
and thus it is no a more of the larger society, however recationary
the response of our moral saviour Potter

> I, for one, don't like to see any culture
> trashed by people like Sacha Baron Cohen.
>
> When I was young,
> I was shocked to hear Clark Gable say:
> "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn."
>
> In those days, America was stronger
> morally, economically, militarily,
> and there was much less adultery, premarital sex,
> babies born out of wedlock, rape, crime, etc.
>
> There are many great books, movies, songs, jokes,
> and a nation doesn't need trash and perversion.
>
> Being exposed to, and knowing about,
> all kinds of trash and perversion
> does not make one wiser and happier.
>
> --
> Tom Potter
> -----------------http://www.tompotter.ushttp://tdp1001.wiki.zoho.com/http://tdp1001.wordpress.com/http://tdp1001.spaces.live.comhttp://webspace.webring.com/people/st/tdp1001http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Potter shows no convincing evidence that Jews have a different

attitude to sex than anyone else: there is no comparative material
adduced. Worthless, in other words.

Potter cited Lewinski as an example of how Jews have a more liberal

attitude to perverted sex in an earlier thread. Now he suggests that
Clinton was involved in an act that was more akin to normal sex (still
not adequately defind by Potter). Potter states that the recipient of
a blow job is involved in something akin to normal sex whilst the
giver is an example of his/her religion's more liberal attitude to
perverted sex. An utterly unsustainable position. Idiot.

Potter persists in drawing stereotypes from individual cases _ his
interpretation of Woody Allen's behaviour is then attributed to ALL
Jews. Trite, banal, childish and flawed.
I take it he also thinks all catholics are homosexual child molestors,
all muslims are terrorists, all Christians kill children because they
are witches, all Jews are zionists, all Scottish people are ginger,
all Germans are nazis and all Dutch people kill tourists (Joran van
der Sloot).
PAthetic.