Facebook to add 3, 000 to CENSORSHIP team reviewing posts with hate speech, crimes, and other harming posts

Nathan Hale

May 4, 2017, 11:56:28 PM5/4/17
Goodbye American free speech.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/

Snit

May 5, 2017, 12:00:16 AM5/5/17
On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the country
but censorship is not good.

So what is the answer?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 5, 2017, 1:35:40 AM5/5/17
On Thu, 04 May 2017 21:00:08 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<D53146D8.A38C4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>:

>On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
>0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
><nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>Goodbye American free speech.
>>https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
>>review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/
>
>There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the
>country but censorship is not good.
>
>So what is the answer?

the answer is that "free speech" is protected from government interference, not some corporation.

fucking know-nothing crybaby snowflakes won't be able to peddle their hate.

cry us a fucking river, fellas.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Nomen Nescio

May 5, 2017, 5:50:32 AM5/5/17
In article <D53146D8.A38C4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
> 0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
> <nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Goodbye American free speech.
> >
> > https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
> > review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/
> >

> There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the country
> but censorship is not good.
>
> So what is the answer?

Shut down facebook and kill Mark Zuckerberg.

He's the prick who started it all.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 5, 2017, 9:05:51 AM5/5/17
On Fri, 5 May 2017 11:50:56 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<f419bb4db25ff106...@dizum.com>:
nobody is forcing you to accept facebook's terms of service, whiner.

it's nothing to do with "free speech"... note that you can start your own "facebook". you can also join stormfront, fucktard.

Nomen Nescio

May 6, 2017, 1:20:03 AM5/6/17
In article <f419bb4db25ff106...@dizum.com>
niiice... way to resolve a minor problem.

Fritz Wuehler

May 6, 2017, 6:30:16 AM5/6/17
In article <87f4c91cf164d253...@dizum.com>
Zuckerberg is a piece of shit. He revels in all that hatred.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 6, 2017, 12:56:56 PM5/6/17
On Sat, 6 May 2017 07:20:25 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<87f4c91cf164d253...@dizum.com>:
LOL

Char Jackson

May 6, 2017, 2:38:15 PM5/6/17
On Thu, 04 May 2017 21:00:08 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
wrote:

>On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
>0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
><nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Goodbye American free speech.
>>
>> https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
>> review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/
>>

>There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the country
>but censorship is not good.

I didn't think it was censorship unless the government was doing it.

>So what is the answer?

I don't know, but I'd start by setting the bar really low for booting
people off of the service. People have to be inconvenienced in a
significant way when they misbehave.

Of course, none of that can happen when the primary objective is to grow
the customer base rather than shrink it.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 6, 2017, 2:42:06 PM5/6/17
On Sat, 06 May 2017 10:28:47 +0000, LO AND BEHOLD; "Fritz Wuehler
<fr...@spamexpire-201705.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<c2bbadab24db7277...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>:
imagine the idiots who accept his TOS and then snowflake cry about "their rights".

Snit

May 6, 2017, 4:06:04 PM5/6/17
On 5/6/17, 11:37 AM, in article 9o5sgc5bg5s7kt10i...@4ax.com,
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 04 May 2017 21:00:08 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
>> 0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
>> <nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Goodbye American free speech.
>>>
>>> https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
>>> review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/
>>>

>> There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the country
>> but censorship is not good.
>
> I didn't think it was censorship unless the government was doing it.

It is often how it is applied and the most concerning area, but
organizations can censor what they allow in their area of control.

And I do think it is a concern what and how large organizations such as
Google and Facebook censor. At the same time I think it makes sense for them
to engage in forms of censorship -- I would not want kids on FB, for
example, to have a bunch of porn ads.

>> So what is the answer?
>
> I don't know, but I'd start by setting the bar really low for booting
> people off of the service. People have to be inconvenienced in a
> significant way when they misbehave.
>
> Of course, none of that can happen when the primary objective is to grow
> the customer base rather than shrink it.

True enough. One example of this is with Google and their use of Google
Groups. They allow the idiotic flooding... even when I know I (and I assume
others) have sent in complaints about the accounts.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

May 8, 2017, 4:06:01 AM5/8/17

In article <D5337AB4.A3D02%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Google groups have a purpose. Many of them are vanity groups
and they keep some of the real assholes out of here.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 8, 2017, 4:59:50 AM5/8/17
On Mon, 08 May 2017 02:57:29 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Beezel Bub
<nu...@bizz.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
<qmc0hclijujavkkja...@4ax.com>:

> us assholes?

now yr getting somewhere.

Anonymous

May 8, 2017, 5:57:41 AM5/8/17
In article <VKednYgujvw35ZHE...@giganews.com>
Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?=
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 May 2017 11:50:56 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <f419bb4db25ff106...@dizum.com>:
>
> >In article <D53146D8.A38C4%use...@gallopinginsanity.com> Snit
> ><use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> >>On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
> >>0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
> >>There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the
> >>country but censorship is not good. So what is the answer?
> >
> >Shut down facebook and kill Mark Zuckerberg.
> >
> >He's the prick who started it all.
>
> nobody is forcing you to accept facebook's terms of service, whiner.

facebook is, cunt.

> it's nothing to do with "free speech"... note that you can start your own "facebook". you can also join stormfront, fucktard.

yes it is. if fags, muslims and goofball leftists can have
their say - on their terms, so can everyone else, fuckedhead.

Nomen Nescio

May 8, 2017, 6:19:45 AM5/8/17
In article <9o5sgc5bg5s7kt10i...@4ax.com>
Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 04 May 2017 21:00:08 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 5/4/17, 8:56 PM, in article
> >0388845f6e576f5e...@remailer.org.uk, "Nathan Hale"
> ><nob...@remailer.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Goodbye American free speech.
> >>
> >> https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/facebook-to-hire-3000-to-
> >> review-posts-with-hate-speech-crimes-and-other-harming-posts/
> >>

> >There is no easy answer on this. Fake news is clearly hurting the country
> >but censorship is not good.
>
> I didn't think it was censorship unless the government was doing it.
>
> >So what is the answer?
>
> I don't know, but I'd start by setting the bar really low for booting
> people off of the service. People have to be inconvenienced in a
> significant way when they misbehave.

That would kill most of facebook in 24 hours.

Take away the ability to share inflammatory posts with everyone.
No more viral sharing of posts.

Limit the post to the originator's circle of friends, and don't
let anyone else repost it or add/share with their friends. It
stays in the original circle jerk. That's the problem.
Facebook allows grandfathered viral spamming by anyone who
replies to a post. Put a stop to that shit.

Make everyone who reposts or participates in the offensive viral
thread as responsible as the originator.

> Of course, none of that can happen when the primary objective is to grow
> the customer base rather than shrink it.

There is that.

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 8, 2017, 4:48:22 PM5/8/17
On Mon, 8 May 2017 09:57:38 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Anonymous
<nob...@remailer.paranoici.org>" determined that the following was of
<e8bb14d943d0ceca...@remailer.paranoici.org>:

>In article <VKednYgujvw35ZHE...@giganews.com> Fakey's 🐶
>Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>On Fri, 5 May 2017 11:50:56 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
>><nob...@dizum.com>" determined that the following was of great
>>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>><f419bb4db25ff106...@dizum.com>:
>>>Shut down facebook and kill Mark Zuckerberg. He's the prick who started
>>>it all.
>>nobody is forcing you to accept facebook's terms of service, whiner.
>
>facebook is, cunt.

they /force/ you to have an account, do they, whiner?

>>it's nothing to do with "free speech"... note that you can start your
>>own "facebook". you can also join stormfront, fucktard.
>
>yes it is. if fags, muslims and goofball leftists can have their say -
>on their terms, so can everyone else, fuckedhead.

you're jealous of fags, ya snowflake! LOL

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

May 8, 2017, 8:47:25 PM5/8/17

In article <Grudne-N7rIMRI3E...@giganews.com>
Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?=
Yep. If you want to respond to cunts like you on most "news
sites" you have to log in with facebook or some other bullshit
social media site so stalkers can pursue you.

> >>it's nothing to do with "free speech"... note that you can start your
> >>own "facebook". you can also join stormfront, fucktard.
> >
> >yes it is. if fags, muslims and goofball leftists can have their say -
> >on their terms, so can everyone else, fuckedhead.
>
> you're jealous of fags, ya snowflake! LOL

Not in the slightest, faggot.

Fritz Wuehler

May 8, 2017, 9:58:38 PM5/8/17
In article <qmc0hclijujavkkja...@4ax.com>
Beezel Bub <nu...@bizz.invalid> wrote:
> Why are you anonymous? Afraid of us assholes? Coward.

Frustrates you stalking homos, doesn't it?

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

May 8, 2017, 11:32:44 PM5/8/17

In article <ju52hc9p0i3u0cnv5...@4ax.com>
Beezel Bub <nu...@bizz.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 May 2017 02:47:24 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
> (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>

> >In article <Grudne-N7rIMRI3E...@giganews.com>
> >Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?=
> ><ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Mon, 8 May 2017 09:57:38 +0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Anonymous
> >> <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org>" determined that the following was of
> >> great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in

> He lurvs Muslums too.

Going to report him to Trump.

Nathan Hale

May 9, 2017, 12:42:45 AM5/9/17
In article <0f891e1ab3ba45c3...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
Did you notice he admits to being an asshole?

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

May 9, 2017, 10:15:23 AM5/9/17
On Tue, 9 May 2017 02:47:24 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; ""Anonymous
Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>" determined that
<c28aaccf010264e7...@remailer.privacy.at>:

>In article <Grudne-N7rIMRI3E...@giganews.com> Fakey's 🐶
oh, you go on all the news sites that you k'lame are "fake", right?

you sign up for fb accounts though you have a problem with fb...

do you also let dudes fuck yr ass because you "hate fags"?

>>>yes it is. if fags, muslims and goofball leftists can have their say -
>>>on their terms, so can everyone else, fuckedhead.
>>you're jealous of fags, ya snowflake! LOL
>
>Not in the slightest, faggot.

no, i think we just figured out your MO...