Re: 1 nigger teen dead, 1 nigger critically injured in high school homecoming game shooting

Judge

Dec 4, 2022, 4:50:02 AM12/4/22
> On 27 Sep 2022, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> posted some
>
> Lincoln should have sent the niggers back to Africa.
> This is the fault of the parents who raise these zoo animals.

A shooting at a high school homecoming football game has left
one nigger teenager dead and another one in critical condition
with the nigger suspect still at large.

The incident occurred just before 10 p.m. at McLain High School
in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the Tulsa Police Department was alerted
to a shooting during McLain's homecoming football game in front
of a crowd of hundreds against Miami High School.

Officers found two teenage victims suffering from gunshot wounds
when they arrived on site. One 17-year-old male was pronounced
dead at the scene of the crime. The other 17-year-old victim was
immediately taken to a local hospital and listed in critical
condition but has since improved to stable condition, according
to a statement from the Tulsa Police Department.

665
JON HAWORTH
Fri, September 30, 2022 at 10:54 PM·2 min read
A shooting at a high school homecoming football game has left
one teenager dead and another one in critical condition with the
suspect still at large.

The incident occurred just before 10 p.m. at McLain High School
in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the Tulsa Police Department was alerted
to a shooting during McLain's homecoming football game in front
of a crowd of hundreds against Miami High School.

Officers found two teenage victims suffering from gunshot wounds
when they arrived on site. One 17-year-old male was pronounced
dead at the scene of the crime. The other 17-year-old victim was
immediately taken to a local hospital and listed in critical
condition but has since improved to stable condition, according
to a statement from the Tulsa Police Department.

“Dozens of officers converged in the area assisting with crowd
control and looking for the suspect,” said the Tulsa Police
Department. “Our K-9 unit and several officers scoured the
nearby neighborhoods as we believe the suspect took off on foot.
Unfortunately, the trail went cold.”

The shooting reportedly happened near the high school’s tennis
court area and not at the actual homecoming game, according to
KTUL, ABC News’ Tulsa affiliate.

Police say that the suspect is still at large believed to be
armed and dangerous. Currently, the only description they have
of the alleged shooter at this time is that he is a 17-year-old
Black male, police say.

In a Tulsa Police Department briefing following the shooting,
Capt. Richard Meulenberg said this was just one of four
homicides in Tulsa on Friday alone. He also confirmed that they
have surveillance camera footage of the shooting but that
authorities are not yet sure if either of the victims are
students at McLain High School

“Homicide detectives are actively working this case,” said the
Tulsa Police Department. “We hope that of the hundreds of people
here, some will come forward and help with this investigation.”

Why? Let the niggers continue giving each other post-birth
abortions.

https://news.yahoo.com/high-school-homecoming-football-game-
055403051.html