CNN cast-off wigger Scottie Nell Hughes likes sucking the black dick

1 view

Branded

Feb 20, 2024, 8:20:03 PMFeb 20
In article <t1utt9$39g2h$2...@news.freedyn.de>
bidenlies <tur...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Conservative analyst Scottie Nell Hughes has accused Charles
Payne, a Fox Business host, of sexual harassment, multiple
sources tell HuffPost. The Los Angeles Times was the first to
report that an analyst who used to appear on the network had
accused Payne of sexual harassment, but the paper did not name
the accuser. The network has suspended Payne pending further
investigation, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Fox Business Network recently announced that it had renewed
Payne’s contract.

In a statement to HuffPost, a spokesperson for the Fox Business
Network said, “We take issues of this nature extremely seriously
and have a zero tolerance policy for any professional
misconduct. This matter is being thoroughly investigated and we
are taking all of the appropriate steps to reach a resolution in
a timely manner.”

The spokesman declined to comment further.

For this story, HuffPost spoke to over 10 sources inside and
outside the network who spoke on the condition of anonymity
because they weren’t authorized to speak about network business.

Hughes has told several sources that she feels that Payne, the
network and Bill Shine ? then co-president of Fox News and Fox
Business ? retaliated against her after they learned of the
relationship, which would be the basis for her sexual harassment
claim.

In a statement to the National Enquirer on Wednesday, Payne said
he’d had an “affair” with a then-unnamed analyst. “I would like
to extend an apology to my family and friends for having been
involved in a romantic affair that ended two years ago,” he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scottie-nell-hughes-charles-
payne-sexual-harassment_us_595ecec1e4b0615b9e9074e4