Re: OT? - Liberal Loon

1 view

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 23, 2022, 8:05:02 PM10/23/22
In article <s9bc34$1for$1...@neodome.net>
George Antphony <rbrud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 8:43:46 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-home-arm
> ed-man-arrested
> >
> >After 14 months, Fido is still a moron, and the orange goon is still waiti
> ng for his handcuffs.
> >
> Can’t see where you see any problems, if he gets knocked off we will just replace him with a liberal judge

Kamala Harris is just waiting for that exact opportunity.

She's just as qualified as ketanji or Elena.

Not to worry. I see a dirt nap soon in Sonia's future, maybe
Elena too. Sonia is old and could keel over from a clogged
pussy any day now. The Republicans will get to appoint the next
one or two SCOTUS justices.