Trump is innocent of all indictments.

Harris the slut

Jan 29, 2024, 3:25:42 PMJan 29
It's a black "get trump" conspiracy run by Kamala Harris out of the
Whitehouse.

Just Wondering

Jan 29, 2024, 3:27:23 PMJan 29
On 1/29/2024 1:25 PM, Harris the slut wrote:
> It's a black "get trump" conspiracy run by Kamala Harris out of the
> Whitehouse.

Yeah, it's a Democrappic conspiracy, but it's snot run by Kamala.
She couldn't even run her own nose if she caught a cold.

Jan 29, 2024, 5:47:37 PMJan 29
Will there be riots if Trump doesn't win this time?

Just Wondering

Jan 29, 2024, 7:49:02 PMJan 29
Why would the Democrats riot over a Trump loss?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 29, 2024, 7:49:55 PMJan 29
[Default] Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> typed:
Since when do they need a reason?

Jan 30, 2024, 4:39:22 AMJan 30
Thank you very much. I think your answer is "no".

John Doe

Feb 3, 2024, 9:11:37 PMFeb 3
On Jan 29, 2024 at 3:25:38 PM EST, "Harris the slut"
<harris....@splcenter.org> wrote:

> It's a black "get trump" conspiracy run by Kamala Harris out of the
> Whitehouse.

Send the niggers to Israel!!! www.goyimtv.com www.gtvflyers.com

oldernow

Feb 12, 2024, 5:26:24 PMFeb 12
On 2024-01-29, D <nos...@example.net> wrote:

I'm saving my riot moxy for when progressives "wake" USENET out of
existence.... ;-)

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com