Can't change even when wrong, (old habits die hard)

Immortalist

Oct 15, 2009, 9:22:13 PM10/15/09
[Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
can’t give it up. I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
who’s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you’re in your
fifties, and you’ve been saying-you know, everything you’ve said in
your career is wrong. Everything you’ve learned in your career is
wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
admit that? “Hi, I’ve been misleading you, and I’m sorry I caused this
disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.”

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/black
http://www.democracynow.org/

Rod Speed

Oct 15, 2009, 11:31:25 PM10/15/09
Immortalist wrote:

> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market
> and its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> can�t give it up. I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
> who�s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you�re in your
> fifties, and you�ve been saying-you know, everything you�ve said in
> your career is wrong. Everything you�ve learned in your career is
> wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
> admit that? �Hi, I�ve been misleading you, and I�m sorry I caused this

> disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.�

Some do see the light, most obviously with some western ex
communists that did get a clue about the value of communism etc.

> http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/black
> http://www.democracynow.org/

bigfl...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2009, 11:35:35 PM10/15/09

Beliefs are beliefs. The human mind works 'only' in relativity. If
'you' dont,this is an insight that you learning to be 'above' the
mind.

We were taught that more intelligent (mentally) people know
better.They become our leaders

This needs little further explaination to those who are 'in the ball
park' and no amount of explaination is capable of convincing those who
still 'play ball'.

BOfL

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 12:39:10 AM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 10:22 am, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Conservatives & Libertarians]

What an ignorant cockhead ewe are Mortal, conservativists are as anti-
human as any left or right wing lunatic on the planet is.

The fiction is the fucking nonsense that any of the current mess can
not be blamed 100% on the state sticking its ugly parasitical nose
into the business affairs of peaceful human individuals.

MG

ZerkonXXXX

Oct 16, 2009, 7:11:11 AM10/16/09
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:22:13 -0700, Immortalist wrote:

> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and its
> ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality

This ideology is taken for granted here as having to do with a 'free'
marketplace in which the innate forces of commerce will regulate and
direct the entire market towards best quality at best price. I think,
this also sees rationality at the basis of each exchange.

This ideology does have a basis in reality. Very much so. However, what
is at issue is the specific form of reality in which it is based. The
ancient Silk Road is not quite the same 'market' as computer derivative
trading. A flea market is not the same as trading commodity futures.
Most importantly, debt is not the same as tangible value.

At the center of this ideology, which today is mainly reactionary, is an
idea that a very well defined line stands between government and this
marketplace yearning to be free of government. At this point this
ideology leaves reality and must enter a another very real world. That of
make believe.

tg

Oct 16, 2009, 7:25:37 AM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 7:11 am, ZerkonXXXX <Z...@erkonx.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:22:13 -0700, Immortalist wrote:
> > [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and its
> > ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality
>
> This ideology is taken for granted here as having to do with a 'free'
> marketplace in which the innate forces of commerce will regulate and
> direct the entire market towards best quality at best price. I think,
> this also sees rationality at the basis of each exchange.
>
> This ideology does have a basis in reality. Very much so. However, what
> is at issue is the specific form of reality in which it is based. The
> ancient Silk Road is not quite the same 'market' as computer derivative
> trading. A flea market is not the same as trading commodity futures.
> Most importantly, debt is not the same as tangible value.

Correct. But also relevant is the role of land (resource) 'ownership'
and rent, as well as the issue of 'externalities'. They cite examples
of 'success' which completely ignore those factors, and so have an
empirically empty argument.

-tg

Bret Cahill

Oct 16, 2009, 12:05:01 PM10/16/09
> > [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market
> > and its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> > has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> > can’t give it up. I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
> > who’s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you’re in your
> > fifties, and you’ve been saying-you know, everything you’ve said in
> > your career is wrong. Everything you’ve learned in your career is
> > wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
> > admit that? “Hi, I’ve been misleading you, and I’m sorry I caused this
> > disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.”
>
> Some do see the light,

Then why do so few admit it? Most of the professional "market"
economists and Repugliar politicians knew full well all along that
they were conducting a terafraud against the American people.

I studied scams in Florida for 15 years and it's useful to categorize
two types of scams:

The "deliriscam" where the scammer is deluding himself as much as
others -- most the the rightards posting here. The deliriscammer
tends to get caught.

The in touch with reality scammer. This guy knows he's a scammer and
knows the consequences of getting exposed.

That's why the professionals all dodge The Question.

www.bretcahill.com

Bret Cahill

Oct 16, 2009, 12:17:03 PM10/16/09
> > [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and its
> > ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality
>
> This ideology is taken for granted here as having to do with a 'free'
> marketplace in which the innate forces of commerce will regulate and
> direct the entire market towards best quality at best price. I think,
> this also sees rationality at the basis of each exchange.
>
> This ideology does have a basis in reality. Very much so. However, what
> is at issue is the specific form of reality in which it is based. The
> ancient Silk Road is not quite the same 'market' as computer derivative
> trading. A flea market is not the same as trading commodity futures.
> Most importantly, debt is not the same as tangible value.
>
> At the center of this ideology, which today is mainly reactionary,

It's not an ideology or reactionary for those at the top. For almost
2 decades and maybe much longer it's been a conscious deliberate fraud
against the American people and anyone can prove it to himself.

www.bretcahill.com

They simply have/had no fig leaf exit other than retiring or dying.
If you wondered why there are no leaders in the GOP and why there are
so many winger dingers running around loose w/o any supervision, well
that's the reason.

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Oct 16, 2009, 12:23:06 PM10/16/09
> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market

Let's be more precise. The bottom feeding rightards [99% of
conservatives as well as 100% of libertarians] who are not players
have an ideology.

The manipulators at the top, the billionaires and publishers, knew
full well that they were engaging in a tera fraud against the American
people for at least 2 decades and probably much longer.

They never had an ideology.

The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the
poor any longer.

Dave Heil

Oct 16, 2009, 3:01:15 PM10/16/09
Bret Cahill wrote:
>> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market
>
> Let's be more precise. The bottom feeding rightards [99% of
> conservatives as well as 100% of libertarians] who are not players
> have an ideology.
>
> The manipulators at the top, the billionaires and publishers, knew
> full well that they were engaging in a tera fraud against the American
> people for at least 2 decades and probably much longer.
>
> They never had an ideology.
>
> The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the
> poor any longer.

Well, Mr. Irrelevant. You start by saying that you want to be more
precise and proceed to be anything but precise. You make wild
accusations which make you sound less than intelligent.

John Stafford

Oct 16, 2009, 3:32:16 PM10/16/09

A fundamental human characteristic is to maintain a belief even when
faced with evidence that it is incorrect. The motive for such behavior
is to appear consistent because humans tend to view consistency as
intelligent and desirable. We can see such behavior here every day.

The characteristic arises from our tendency toward automatic decision
making - a shortcut through complexity. Automatic decision making is
necessary to navigate ordinary, everyday life, but death to higher
intelligent behavior.

AZDuffman

Oct 16, 2009, 4:28:56 PM10/16/09

Bret couldn't sound intelligent if his life depended on it. Every
sentence he utters is NOUN-VERB-is why I (he) hates conservatives.

If hate talk could be converted to gasoline Bret would bankrupt Saudi
Arabia.

Rod Speed

Oct 16, 2009, 6:27:39 PM10/16/09
John Stafford wrote:

> A fundamental human characteristic is to maintain a
> belief even when faced with evidence that it is incorrect.

Not true of plenty. Hordes decided that there was no god when most
of their relos were gassed and pumped up the crematoria chimneys.

> The motive for such behavior is to appear consistent because
> humans tend to view consistency as intelligent and desirable.

Doesnt explain fashion/fads.

> We can see such behavior here every day.

Sure.

> The characteristic arises from our tendency toward
> automatic decision making - a shortcut through complexity.

Thats very arguable. The military for example have worked out how to
change the mentality of most of the kids they monster very effectively.

> Automatic decision making is necessary to navigate ordinary,
> everyday life, but death to higher intelligent behavior.

Most dont do automatic decision making all the time and can think again
when they need to. Only the most rigid/inflexible arent capalbe of that.

Jerry Okamura

Oct 16, 2009, 7:20:56 PM10/16/09
Libertrarians, but not conservatives, believe in individual freedom, more
than anything else. Liberals don't put our freedoms very high on their list
of priorities, except when it comes to some special interest group, where
they can "buy" their loyalty be providing them with more freedom. Of course
it would be a whole lot more consistent to support policies which give
EVERYONE more freedom, not less freedom.

"Immortalist" <reanima...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they

can�t give it up. I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
who�s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you�re in your
fifties, and you�ve been saying-you know, everything you�ve said in
your career is wrong. Everything you�ve learned in your career is

wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to

admit that? �Hi, I�ve been misleading you, and I�m sorry I caused this
disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.�

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/black
http://www.democracynow.org/

john whine

Oct 16, 2009, 7:33:42 PM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 6:20 pm

so that relates to anything i said, how?

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 9:40:09 PM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 8:11 pm, ZerkonXXXX <Z...@erkonx.net> wrote:

> At this point this
> ideology leaves reality and must enter a another very real world. That of
> make believe.

A is A, sooooo check your premises, idiot.

MG

Bret Cahill

Oct 16, 2009, 10:01:41 PM10/16/09
One interesting example is the notion of "free" [paid for by gummint]
roads.

Libertarians are generally really big supporters of "user fees" and
they have a valid argument: the individualist only pays for what he
wants or needs.

With more fuel efficient vehicles or EVs that don't burn any fuel at
all, however, the gas tax will no longer pay for roadbed upkeep so now
public officials are suggesting charging motorists by the mile --
basically a user fee.

So where are the liberdopes? Out there supporting the new user fee?

Noooo. The libertards are protesting the new user fee. They think
the highways are free, they built themselves.

So it really is true that old habits die hard.

Bret Cahill

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 11:09:01 PM10/16/09
On Oct 17, 1:23 am, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@aol.com> wrote:

> The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the
> poor any longer.

Tax is a cost of business which is ultimately is paid by the poor, tax
loots the poor, even the tax paid by the productive rich was in fact
looted from the poor, how? because tax has to be built into the cost
of products and or the services the productive rich provide.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 11:27:22 PM10/16/09
On Oct 17, 11:01 am, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> ...........  the individualist only pays for what he
> wants or needs.

Ewe'd prefer it that way too, but ewe're too dishonest to admit it,
the only alternative possible to "user pays" is "non-users pay" and
not even the commie retard Brett can morally justify that.

> With more fuel efficient vehicles or EVs that don't burn any fuel at
> all, however, the gas tax will no longer pay for roadbed upkeep so now
> public officials are suggesting charging motorists by the mile --
> basically a user fee.

NZ has had a per mile charge on taxless fuel (diesel) for 30 years,
but of course billions of dollars in other forms of tax e.g. Goods and
Services tax (GST) is also taken from the sale of cars trucks busses
bikes tyres oil crash repairs etc etc etc, i.e. all forms of transport
related industries.

> Noooo.  The libertards are protesting the new user fee.

Thats because they know that the size of the state only grows like a
festering terminal cancer with each and every new tax that it invents
and petends that it needs.

Tax is a scam and its time ewe retards woke up to it.

MG

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:32:07 PM10/16/09
On Oct 15, 8:22 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
> its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> can’t give it up.

you are correct. however, they cannot give it up, because they are
impervious to facts, logic, and reason. they are hard wired, its a
form of insanity. they can only see, this or that, night or day,
either or, black or white, but never any shades of gray.

I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
> who’s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you’re in your
> fifties, and you’ve been saying-you know, everything you’ve said in
> your career is wrong. Everything you’ve learned in your career is
> wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
> admit that? “Hi, I’ve been misleading you, and I’m sorry I caused this
> disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.”

no they will not. not only that, stiglitz rubbed their idiot noses
into it deep in 2001. he wiped away hayeks and freidmans life works.
they cannot see that they are wrong, because, they blame government
intervention and protectionism for everything. yet, the massive
intervention and protectionism only comes after the free market
blowout. not before. and if you correctly identify deregulation
privatization, tax cuts for wealthy parasites, and free trade, they
bark and bray that they were still some regulations. but never admit
that even a partial deregulation, leads to economic blowouts, glass-
steagle, or the savings and loans deregulation is a fine example.
so they are confused, bewildered, scared, and looking to blame
anyone, anything, except their own stupidity, fundamentalism, and
idiotology.
the intervention comes after the blowout, because we do not want to
end up in some sort of feudal stone age. the protectionism also comes
after, because we do not want what is left of our meager wealth, to
bleed off into someone else's economy. like what happened with cash
for clunkers.

> http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/blackhttp://www.democracynow.org/

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:32:42 PM10/16/09

i rest my case.

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:34:34 PM10/16/09

correct. anyone who thinks they have the same information, and are as
rational as a car salesmen, is a naive crank.

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 11:37:26 PM10/16/09
On Oct 17, 12:32 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:

>  i rest my case.

Ewe've never had one ewe fucking leftist liar.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 16, 2009, 11:38:50 PM10/16/09
On Oct 17, 12:32 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:
> On Oct 15, 8:22 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
> > its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> > has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> > can’t give it up.
>
>  you are correct.....................

Learn how to write ewe fucking lazy knuckle-dragging wanking leftist
retard.

MG

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:41:22 PM10/16/09

the problem with the nanny state is that it allows libertarians a
full long life to be stupid. if they would only move to somalia, where
they can be self reliant, self responsible, pull themselves up by
their own bootstraps, and live a average somalian life span of around
40 plus years, we would have much more respect for them:)

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:43:00 PM10/16/09

that is a lie. if corporations could pass along all of their costs,
none of them would ever go out of business:)

> MG

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:48:38 PM10/16/09

i hear the only users fee's in somalia, are those that the warlords,
err, i mean rugged individuals need to keep out government.

Nickname unavailable

Oct 16, 2009, 11:51:02 PM10/16/09

i asked you in another thread, is the monetary supply expanding right
now, or contracting. all i got was chirp, chirp. if you look like a
duck, do not be to surprised if you are called a duck.

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 2:40:03 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 12:43 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:

>  that is a lie.

It is a fact that tax is a cost of production that can ONLY be paid by
the customers and it is a fact that most of them are poor, and it
really annoys the living crap out of ewe leftist retards when its
pointed out to ewes, that ewes are now being bitten on your arse by
your own dopey anti-human self destroying ideology.

> if corporations could pass along all of their costs,

> none of them would ever go out of business:(

Remind us again how many corporations and how big they are that
Obamamamama has stopped from going out of business so as they could
continue to inflate the price of production to help keep the poor poor
needy and stupid!

MG

Rod Speed

Oct 17, 2009, 2:41:56 AM10/17/09
Michael Gordge wrote
> Bret Cahill <BretCah...@aol.com> wrote

>> The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the poor any longer.

> Tax is a cost of business which is ultimately is paid by the poor,

The only real poor in the west are those who are entirely dependant
on welfare and they are not only not looted at all, its the tax that
provides the welfare thats their entire source of income.

> tax loots the poor,

Only in your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasyland.

The only real tax they actually pay is sales tax and they dont pay a hell of a lot of that anyway.

> even the tax paid by the productive rich was in fact looted
> from the poor, how? because tax has to be built into the cost
> of products and or the services the productive rich provide.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 2:50:42 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 12:51 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:

>  i asked..............

A stupid meaningless pointless question.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 2:52:18 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 12:48 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:

>  i hear the only users fee's in somalia, are those that the warlords,

Ewe queer commie cunt, ewe know nothing of the meaning of liberty.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 2:53:21 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 12:41 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:

>  the problem with the nanny state is that it allows libertarians a
> full long life to be stupid.

Ewe're a fuckwit, a complete fuckwit.

MG

Clave

Oct 17, 2009, 3:11:50 AM10/17/09
"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

As long as you indulge in such juvenile phonetic pretense, you're lucky if
*anyone* gives a shit about what you say.

You've repeated it enough such that any cleverness it *may* have had at
first has since Pepsi-Blued (which also never had any initial cleverness).

Please stop it.

I know, horrible right-wing fascists like me climbing all up your shit.

$.02,
Jim

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 3:40:39 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 3:41 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

> The only real poor in the west are those who are entirely dependant
> on welfare.....................,

Ewe fucking ignorant arrogant useless leftist knuckle-dragging
fuckwit, how fucking dare you be the judge of who is and who is not
poor, how fucking dare ewe, just who the fuck do ewe think ewe are?
fucking retard.

There are 100's of millions of productive human beings throughout the
west who have no desire to be parasites of anyone let alone parasites
of the state, and yet are kept fucking dirt broke and regard
themselves as very poor because a disgusting dopey anti-human ideology
that punishes them for working, and the harder they work they more
they are punished they are punished by taxing their energy (wage tax),
and via the prices of goods and services that are inflated beyond
their productive value to pay the tax of the producers, ewe really are
fucking stupid.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 3:42:50 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 4:11 pm, "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com>
wrote:

> Please stop it.

Go fuck yourself you dirty little fascist knuckle-dragging fuckwit,
how fucking dare ewe.

MG

Clave

Oct 17, 2009, 3:58:49 AM10/17/09
"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

Clave

Oct 17, 2009, 4:02:04 AM10/17/09
"Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

I'd already guessed that was the limit of your rhetorical pea-shooter, but
thanks for confirming.

Jim

Les Cargill

Oct 17, 2009, 1:05:16 PM10/17/09

Corporations are extremely adept at passing tax costs on to customers.
They go out of business not because of costs, but because they're
pursuing less profitable things than they should be. This is
the correct application of evolutionary theory to economics, not
the lazy Social Darwinisms of Usenet.

This is the thing - Schumpeter makes Marx irrelevant, because by
pursuing private self interest, *honest* businessmen serve the
public good. The problem is that our maze of subsidy and regulation
introduces error.

The inefficiencies that the subsidies and regulation attempt to
fix are very real ( nothing is perfect ) but the probability of making
things worse is very high. If the correctives were built around
the extraction of rents, they'd work better.

Rent "King Corn" some time. Very good film, about ag subsidies. By gum,
they work, but have unsettling effects.

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Oct 17, 2009, 1:06:45 PM10/17/09
Michael Gordge wrote:
<snip>

> There are 100's of millions of productive human beings throughout the
> west who have no desire to be parasites of anyone let alone parasites
> of the state, and yet are kept fucking dirt broke and regard
> themselves as very poor because a disgusting dopey anti-human ideology
> that punishes them for working, and the harder they work they more
> they are punished they are punished by taxing their energy (wage tax),
> and via the prices of goods and services that are inflated beyond
> their productive value to pay the tax of the producers, ewe really are
> fucking stupid.

What if work is going the way of Jefferson's yeoman farmer? If not,
why not?

--
Les Cargill

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 17, 2009, 1:11:52 PM10/17/09

That is why no matter what Liberals do they always want more tax and
there are always plenty of poor. Liberalism is for idiots.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 17, 2009, 1:26:43 PM10/17/09
Clave wrote:
> "Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> On Oct 17, 12:41 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:
>> the problem with the nanny state is that it allows libertarians a
>> full long life to be stupid.

A "nanny state" allows NO one a FULL life, long or short.
--

*BE VERY CONCERNED*

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Rod Speed

Oct 17, 2009, 2:26:51 PM10/17/09
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> Clave wrote:
>> "Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> On Oct 17, 12:41 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:
>>> the problem with the nanny state is that it allows libertarians a
>>> full long life to be stupid.
>
> A "nanny state" allows NO one a FULL life, long or short.

Wrong. It aint hard to do an end run around what the nanny state wants.

Even you should have noticed hordes using illegal drugs do that every day.

john whine

Oct 17, 2009, 3:57:08 PM10/17/09

thas what it all comes down to, fat ppl don't want to pay their taxes.
they go to college and learn endless systems to bolster their fear and
avoidance of the "settle-up" at the end of the free lunch.
they become big debaters and proponents of logic and reason to find
new ways to skip out on the check.
they crawl through the toilet windows and end up banking in the
caribbean or giving china a nice manufacturing base for slave laborers
because of their deathly fear of forking over the balance due.

theultimate "consoivative", jack benny, when confronted by a thief...

"yer money or yer life!", cried the thief.
"i'm THINKING, i'm THINKING!", benny replied.

Clave

Oct 17, 2009, 6:00:22 PM10/17/09
"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Then-Destro...@Talk-n-dog.com> wrote in
message news:4AD9FE53...@Talk-n-dog.com...

> Clave wrote:
>> "Michael Gordge" <mikeg...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> On Oct 17, 12:41 pm, Nickname unavailable <Vide...@tcq.net> wrote:
>>> the problem with the nanny state is that it allows libertarians a
>>> full long life to be stupid.
>
> A "nanny state" allows NO one a FULL life, long or short.

Paying attention to your attributions is appreciated.

I didn't write any of that.

Jim

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 6:02:32 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 2:06 am, Les Cargill <lcargil...@comcast.net> wrote:

> What if work is going the way of Jefferson's yeoman farmer? If not,
> why not?

I have no idea what the fuck ewe are on about, try another example and
dont speak in riddles.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 6:04:24 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 2:11 am, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-

dog.com> wrote:

> That is why no matter what Liberals do they always want more tax and
> there are always plenty of poor.  Liberalism is for idiots.

By Liberals and Liberalism ewe are of course talking about other
socialists and socialism.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 6:10:22 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 3:26 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even you should have noticed hordes using illegal drugs do that every day.

Because they are illegal and because you cant stop a peaceful human
being doing what he wants to do.

What a person sticks / ingests into THEIR body is THEIR business and
no body's business but theirs.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 6:24:27 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 4:57 am, john whine <john.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thas what it all comes down to, fat ppl don't want to pay their taxes.

Ewe meant to say, no rational person likes having a gun held at their
head to hand over the results of their energy to provide leftist
retards / parasites an unearned income / benefit.

> they go to college and learn endless systems.......

Which is not the function of a morally responsible government, why?
because they are not the state's children. For the exact same reasons
that the state ought not be involved in religion, they should also not
be involved in education.

> "yer money or yer life!", cried the theif e.g. the taxman.

MG

Les Cargill

Oct 17, 2009, 6:29:48 PM10/17/09

I can't make it any plainer. Go flame somebody else. It's a serious
question.

*PLONK*

--
Les Cargill

Rod Speed

Oct 17, 2009, 7:29:02 PM10/17/09
Les Cargill wrote
> Michael Gordge wrote

It isnt. The participation rate just recently was at an all time record high.

> If not, why not?

Because more and more are working.

Clave

Oct 17, 2009, 8:34:41 PM10/17/09
"Les Cargill" <lcarg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

He couldn't flame his way out of the proverbial fart-filled paper sack.

But he *is* fucking useless, even as cheap entertainment.

Well done, Michael -- that's two killfiles in one day, probably more.

Jim

john whine

Oct 17, 2009, 9:52:14 PM10/17/09
On Oct 16, 2:01 pm, Dave Heil <k...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Bret Cahill wrote:
> >> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market
>
> > Let's be more precise.  The bottom feeding rightards [99% of
> > conservatives as well as 100% of libertarians] who are not players
> > have an ideology.
>
> > The manipulators at the top, the billionaires and publishers, knew
> > full well that they were engaging in a tera fraud against the American
> > people for at least 2 decades and probably much longer.
>
> > They never had an ideology.

> > The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the
> > poor any longer.
>
> Well, Mr. Irrelevant.  You start by saying that you want to be more
> precise and proceed to be anything but precise.  You make wild
> accusations which make you sound less than intelligent.

you don't understand?
i THINK what he's saying is that the raving loonie right care SOMEWHAT
about ideology (and certain public frauds such as reagan), whereas the
ppl who actually run things at the top have no such illusory
allegiances to anything or anbody except profit for themselves and
fuck everybody else (including the wide-mouth rw dupes who act as
lightning rods).
please forgive me if i'm a little vague.

john whine

Oct 17, 2009, 9:57:17 PM10/17/09
On Oct 16, 5:27 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> John Stafford wrote:
> > A fundamental human characteristic is to maintain a
> > belief even when faced with evidence that it is incorrect.
>
> Not true of plenty. Hordes decided that there was no god when most
> of their relos were gassed and pumped up the crematoria chimneys.
>
> > The motive for such behavior is to appear consistent because
> > humans tend to view consistency as intelligent and desirable.
>
> Doesnt explain fashion/fads.
>
> > We can see such behavior here every day.
>
> Sure.
>
> > The characteristic arises from our tendency toward
> > automatic decision making - a shortcut through complexity.
>
> Thats very arguable. The military for example have worked out how to
> change the mentality of most of the kids they monster very effectively.
>
> > Automatic decision making is necessary to navigate ordinary,
> > everyday life, but death to higher intelligent behavior.
>
> Most dont do automatic decision making all the time and can think again
> when they need to. Only the most rigid/inflexible arent capalbe of that.

i see that ppl have two modes, then?
one is automatic.
what do you call the other.

john whine

Oct 17, 2009, 10:09:37 PM10/17/09

say, yer really perceptive, thar, pal.
"yewe" and yer ilk are like the monkey that gets caught with his fist
in the knothole of a tree because he won't let go of the banana.
have a nice, life, jack.

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 10:57:28 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 9:34 am, "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com>
wrote:

> Well done, Michael -- that's two killfiles in one day, probably more.
>
> Jim

Over 10 or so years I have been contributing its more likely that 100s
of fuckwits have run away from defending their dopey ideas, but they
eventually come back.

Ewe are not the first and will not be the last to use my way of
promoting liberty / freedom of the human individual as something to
attack, rather than defend the evilness of your own totally fucked up
leftist anti-human knuckle-dragging ideas.

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 11:05:30 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 11:09 am, john whine <john.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> say, yer really perceptive, thar, pal.
> "yewe" and yer ilk are like the monkey that gets caught with his fist
> in the knothole of a tree because he won't let go of the banana.
> have a nice, life, jack.

Ewe poor fucking knuckle-dragging ape, ewe're obviously just another
victim of state indoctrination.

MG

Rod Speed

Oct 17, 2009, 11:35:25 PM10/17/09

Corse they do. The automatic is useful.

> one is automatic.
> what do you call the other.

Doesnt matter what you call it.

Michael Gordge

Oct 17, 2009, 11:36:21 PM10/17/09
On Oct 18, 2:05 am, Les Cargill <lcargil...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Corporations are extremely adept at passing tax costs on to customers.
> They go out of business not because of costs, but because they're
> pursuing less profitable things than they should be.

And because the cost of tax and other bogus dopey regulations and
dopey compliance laws which the retards invent, and which the
manufacturers are then forced to add to the cost of their products,
but which can no longer be met by their already poor customers.

> If the correctives were built around
> the extraction of rents, they'd work better.

Whooops silly ewe, communism has been tried and it fails mankind
miserably. You're a fraud.

MG

Rod Speed

Oct 18, 2009, 2:11:03 AM10/18/09
Les Cargill wrote
> Nickname unavailable wrote
>> Michael Gordge <mikegor...@xtra.co.nz> wrote
>>> Bret Cahill <BretCah...@aol.com> wrote

>>> Tax is a cost of business which is ultimately is paid by the poor,
>>> tax loots the poor, even the tax paid by the productive rich was in
>>> fact looted from the poor, how? because tax has to be built into
>>> the cost of products and or the services the productive rich provide.

>> that is a lie. if corporations could pass along all of their costs,
>> none of them would ever go out of business:)

> Corporations are extremely adept at passing tax costs on to customers.

Yes, until the tax costs produce a price that the customers wont buy any longer.

> They go out of business not because of costs,

Plenty of them do just that. Thats the reason so much manufacturing has moved offshore.

> but because they're pursuing less profitable things than they should be.

There arent always more profitable things to persue.

> This is the correct application of evolutionary theory to economics,

And there can be a big gulf between theory and reality.

> not the lazy Social Darwinisms of Usenet.

> This is the thing - Schumpeter makes Marx irrelevant, because by pursuing private self interest, *honest* businessmen
> serve the public good. The problem is that our maze of subsidy and regulation introduces error.

Its not just error, sometimes it makes an industry unviable.

> The inefficiencies that the subsidies and regulation attempt to fix are very real ( nothing is perfect ) but the
> probability of making things worse is very high.

And subsidys have a hell of a tendency to stop the dregs from trying hard enough.

Bret Cahill

Oct 18, 2009, 9:18:50 AM10/18/09

> > > Let's be more precise.  The bottom feeding rightards [99% of
> > > conservatives as well as 100% of libertarians] who are not players
> > > have an ideology.
>
> > > The manipulators at the top, the billionaires and publishers, knew
> > > full well that they were engaging in a tera fraud against the American
> > > people for at least 2 decades and probably much longer.
>
> > > They never had an ideology.
>
> > > The only thing that's changed is they cannot get away with looting the
> > > poor any longer.
>
> > Well, Mr. Irrelevant.  You start by saying that you want to be more
> > precise and proceed to be anything but precise.  You make wild
> > accusations which make you sound less than intelligent.
>
> Bret couldn't sound intelligent if his life depended on it.

How intelligent can anyone "sound" debating rightards?

>  Every
> sentence he utters is NOUN-VERB

Noun _action_ verb.

Bret Cahill

john whine

Oct 18, 2009, 4:02:25 PM10/18/09

tell it to rochester, ignor-amos.

john whine

Oct 18, 2009, 4:05:30 PM10/18/09
> Doesnt matter what you call it.- Hide quoted text -

one is automatic.
what do you call the other.

"Doesnt matter what you call it"

hah!
so you don't know!

Rod Speed

Oct 18, 2009, 4:30:09 PM10/18/09

Nothing to 'know', there is no simple word for it.

john whine

Oct 19, 2009, 3:58:03 PM10/19/09

ten yrs or so, eh...
so "ewe" finally got out of the mail room?
boy, are "ewe" full of shit.

john whine

Oct 19, 2009, 3:59:21 PM10/19/09

say, if yer goal is to to be an annoying little parrot, you can stop
now.

john whine

Oct 19, 2009, 4:02:00 PM10/19/09
> Nothing to 'know', there is no simple word for it.- Hide quoted text -

"Nothing to 'know', there is no simple word for it"

can you describe it?

Rod Speed

Oct 19, 2009, 4:10:04 PM10/19/09

Even you did, not automatic, stupid.

zzbunker

Oct 19, 2009, 5:08:19 PM10/19/09
On Oct 15, 9:22 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
> its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> can’t give it up.

Well, you're dealing with mental putz' of such a low caliber
that their idea of market barely extends beyond credit cards.
So, that's where such post 1900 technologies as AI, DSP,
Satellites, Post 2x4 robotics, Lasers, Masers,
Mircowave Ovens, Biodiesel, and Rapid Prototyping, all come from
to start with.

I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors
> who’s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you’re in your
> fifties, and you’ve been saying-you know, everything you’ve said in
> your career is wrong. Everything you’ve learned in your career is
> wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
> admit that? “Hi, I’ve been misleading you, and I’m sorry I caused this
> disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.”
>
> http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/blackhttp://www.democracynow.org/

john whine

Oct 19, 2009, 9:06:47 PM10/19/09
> Even you did, not automatic, stupid.- Hide quoted text -

cmon, try googling it.
you can do better than that.

Rod Speed

Oct 19, 2009, 10:37:13 PM10/19/09

> cmon, try googling it.

> you can do better than that.

Fools like you dont qualify for any better than that.

john whine

Oct 20, 2009, 3:14:58 PM10/20/09
> Fools like you dont qualify for any better than that.- Hide quoted text -

i have to qualify???
should i send in my resume?
an application fee?
references?
doesn't seem woith it.

Michael Gordge

Oct 20, 2009, 5:04:45 PM10/20/09

What a fuckwit

MG

Michael Gordge

Oct 20, 2009, 5:42:42 PM10/20/09
On Oct 21, 4:14 am, john whine <john.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have to qualify???

Ewe already have, as a complete and utter fuckwit, even more complete
than Speed.

MG

Lisa Lisa

Oct 20, 2009, 6:26:53 PM10/20/09
On Oct 15, 9:22 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Conservatives & Libertarians] have an ideology about the market and
> its ability to deal with all problems that has no basis in reality,
> has been exposed in this crisis as completely fictional, and yet they
> can’t give it up. I mean, think of yourself as one of these professors

> who’s been trained in the Milton Friedmanish views, and you’re in your
> fifties, and you’ve been saying-you know, everything you’ve said in
> your career is wrong. Everything you’ve learned in your career is
> wrong. All of your areas of expertise are wrong. Are you going to
> admit that? “Hi, I’ve been misleading you, and I’m sorry I caused this
> disaster. And by the way, I have no meaningful skills or experience.”
>
> http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/15/blackhttp://www.democracynow.org/

I've maintained, and still maintain, that at least half of this
philosophy is based on racism. It's a very covert and disguised form
of racism, but it's racism, nonetheless.

I am 100 percent certain that, in time, I will be proven correct.

Lisa

Michael Gordge

Oct 20, 2009, 6:48:20 PM10/20/09
On Oct 21, 7:26 am, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've maintained, and still maintain, that at least half of this
> philosophy is based on racism.  It's a very covert and disguised form
> of racism, but it's racism, nonetheless.
>
> I am 100 percent certain that, in time,  I will be proven correct.
>
> Lisa

There is only one race it is the human race, to claim something is
racist requires you to embrace racism, it requires to agree that there
exists more than one race of humans, which is not true.

Mankind has only one enemy, it is irrationalism and it is irrational
and not racist to treat people differently based on accidents of their
birth e.g. skin color.

Your culture / behaviour eventually does become your choice and you
can be treated different when your behaviour becomes a direct physical
threat to other human beings, e.g. it is rational to regard those on
the left as anti-human retards / total fuckwits and those who believe
in the god crap as stupid.

MG

john whine

Oct 20, 2009, 9:38:44 PM10/20/09

whassup, knowitall.
credential player.
you don't like anybody, do you?
and whas this thing you have about female sheeps.
you a country boy?

Michael Gordge

Oct 20, 2009, 11:47:26 PM10/20/09
On Oct 21, 10:38 am, john whine <john.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> whassup,

Speak English ewe knuckle-dragging fucking leftist retard.

MG

fatass righties

Oct 20, 2009, 11:53:31 PM10/20/09

say something original for a change, moron.

Michael Gordge

Oct 21, 2009, 4:51:57 AM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 12:53 pm, fatass righties <boo.chillh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> say something original for a change,............

Ewe go first, idiot.

MG

fatass righties

Oct 21, 2009, 4:13:01 PM10/21/09

you don't like god?
inconvenient for yer progressive "lifestyle"?
yew a butthist?

Michael Gordge

Oct 21, 2009, 6:45:32 PM10/21/09
On Oct 22, 5:13 am, fatass righties <boo.chillh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you don't like god?

What do ewe mean?

MG

john whine

Oct 21, 2009, 9:02:54 PM10/21/09

"What do ewe mean?"

i didn't see a denial.
why is that?
should i have clarified for the rarified?
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha