VACCINES WORK!

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 8:15:22 PM12/8/21

... to kill you.

Tony Heller
@Tony__Heller
Replying to @doritmi, @Alan777774 and 46 others

You(Pfizer) have been telling us that no one is dying from your injections, but
Pfizer's internal documents show that more than 1,200 died during their testing
by the end of February. Why has your team been covering this up?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGHluGeVEAA2JCK?format=png&name=small

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 8:33:41 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 5:15 PM, AlleyPussyBitch, congenital liar, lied:

> ... to kill you.

That's a lie.

> You(Pfizer) have been telling us that no one is dying from your injections, but
> Pfizer's internal documents show that more than 1,200 died during their testing
> by the end of February.

That's another lie.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2021, 10:50:51 PM12/8/21
The FAUCI mRNA shot is a FAKE VACCINE.... and FAKE VACCINES WILL KILL YOU.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 10:53:09 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 7:50 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 12/8/21 8:33 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 12/8/2021 5:15 PM, AlleyPussyBitch, congenital liar, lied:
>>>
>>> ... to kill you.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>>
>>> You(Pfizer) have been telling us that no one is dying from your
>>> injections, but
>>> Pfizer's internal documents show that more than 1,200 died during
>>> their testing
>>> by the end of February.
>>
>> That's another lie.
>

> The FAUCI mRNA shot is a FAKE VACCINE

It's not. Your lying, and it's not Dr. Fauci's vaccine.

The vaccines work. They confer high partial immunity against infection, and if
someone does experience a "breakthrough" infection, they confer high protection
against severe illness.

The vaccines work. This is settled and not in rational dispute.