"But What About Chicago?", FACT And Good Response To "It's The NRA's Fault!"

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:02:45 AM7/1/22

On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:16:20 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> Blurting "But what about Chicago?" *is* racist,

Not if it's fact, and in response to "IT'S THE NRA'S AND REPUBLICAN'S fault!"

Show me pictures like this of NRA members and Republicans.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=chicago%27s+gun+problem&iax=images&ia=images

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=chicago%
27s+gang+problem&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

When you have to put up signs to remind the Democrats of Chicago NOT to shoot
the children at play... that's a Democrats-with-guns problem... not an NRA or
Republican problem?

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/wwokpGgvA-TyFwzlNv8rc-
CfgWo=/0x270:5184x3186/976x549/media/img/mt/2015/09/RTX1MCAH-1/original.jpg

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on an almost
daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

Rudy's Delusion of Grandeur

Rudy's delusions of grandeur, are the false beliefs in his own superiority,
greatness, or intelligence. Rudy experiences delusions of grandeur, not just
because he has low self-esteem; instead, Rudy believes in his own greatness and
importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Yes.

Rudy might, for example, believe he is destined to be the leader of the Usenet
world, despite having no leadership experience and DIFFICULTIES IN
INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.

Rudy's delusions of grandeur are characterized by their persistence. They are
not just moments of fantasy or hopes for the future.

Symptoms of Rudy's Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of grandeur vary greatly in their content, but they are similar to
one another in that they involve the persistent believe in one's own
grandiosity. Common examples of delusions of grandeur include:

Belief that one has a special relationship with a supernatural entity. Cult
leaders, for example, might believe they can communicate with a god or that
they are a manifestation of a god on earth.

Belief that one has a special relationship with a famous person or authority
figure, such as the president.

Belief that one has a unique destiny. These destinies often involve power,
fame, fortune, or supernatural concepts.

Causes of Delusion of Grandeur

Delusions of grandeur are ASSOCIATED WITH NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
(NPD), which is a mental health diagnosis listed in the Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

A NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY may cause Rudy to greatly overestimate his own
importance and belief in his own uniqueness. THESE DELUSIONS CAN ALSO BE
SYMPTOMATIC OF SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Rudy's battle with schizophrenia causes him to experience delusions in which he
believe he is a hugely powerful person and has a great gift to give to the
world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to Rudy... that would be himself.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 1:34:36 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On 6/30/2022 11:16 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 6/30/2022 11:13 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>,
>> HIV+ cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

>>> Chicago's crime is not racist, it is fact.
>>
>> Blurting "But what about Chicago?" *is* racist, Jack-off Skeeter
>> Shit-4-Braincell, you stupid squat-to-piss faggot.
>
> Not if it's fact,

Blurting — *farting* — "what about Chicago?" is not and *cannot be* a "fact,"
you racist fuckscum.

The latest and greatest in deflections and dog whistles: ‘What about
Chicago?’
Anyone pointing to my city to score political points doesn't actually care
about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/08/13/the-latest-and-greatest-in-deflections-and-dog-whistles-what-about-chicago/

“But What About Chicago?” is Not a Rebuttal
White denial, deflection and “black-on-black crime”

https://timjwise.medium.com/chicago-is-not-a-punch-line-or-alibi-d8a940552b6c

Debunking Pro-Gun Arguments: “But what about Chicago?”

https://alltheragescience.com/commentary/debunking-pro-gun-arguments-but-what-about-chicago/

Blurting "But what about Chicago?" is nothing but a racist fart, and you *know*
it is, you squat-to-piss no-fight racist homo. This is settled.

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:36 AM7/1/22

What about it?

This:

Chicago Violence: At Least 1 Killed, 14 Injured in Weekend Shootings

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-violence-at-least-1-killed-10-
injured-in-weekend-shootings/2849784/

Jun 4, 2022Chicago Violence In the city's first deadly shooting of the weekend,
a man was struck and killed at approximately 1:28 p.m. Saturday in the 3600
block of West Grenshaw, police said. Published June...

=====

Chicago Violence | Chicago News | WTTW

https://news.wttw.com/tags/chicago-violence

Chicago Man Charged in Domestic Shooting Taunted Victim, Prosecutors Say Jun
20, 2022 | Matt Masterson Dexter Trevell Shipp was charged Monday with one
count of attempted first-degree murder stemming from the nonfatal shooting of a
23-year-old woman last week. He was ordered held without bail during a hearing
Monday. Read More >>

=====

Governor Abbott citing Chicago violence was a "racist" deflection...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/26/us/texas-governor-chicago-violence/index.html

May 27, 2022Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is facing sharp criticism for citing gun
violence in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles when pressed about gun control
legislation after an 18-year-old gunman killed 21...

=====

Chicago July 4th weekend violence: 100 people shot, including 11 kids...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-shootings-including-kids-killed

Jul 6, 2021There were 69 shootings from 6 p.m. Friday and 11:59 p.m. Monday,
with 100 people wounded, the Chicago Police Department ( CPD) said. The 18
murder victims are believed to have ranged in age from...

=====

Chicago violence: At least 11 killed, 56 shot this weekend

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-at-least-7-killed-55-shot-this-
weekend

Jul 19, 2021Overall, there were 44 shooting incidents in Chicago between 6 p.m.
Friday through the end of Sunday, according to police. On Sunday, an 8-year-old
boy and a 28-year-old man were wounded in a...

=====

Boy, 6, pushed out of third-story window by relative, Chicago police...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicagp-violence-battery-boy-
pushed-out-window-20220630-6lt35xstzndhxn2jys4tbmofjq-story.html

1 day agoOfficers and paramedics were called to the 1200 block of South Kildare
Avenue on the West Side around 11 p.m. Wednesday, according to an online media
statement from police. The child fell...

=====

Chicago Gun Violence: 8 Dead, at Least 16 Wounded in Weekend Shootings

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-gun-violence-8-dead-at-least-16-
wounded-in-weekend-shootings/2821476/

May 1, 2022Chicago police responded to a ShotSpotter alert in the 3400 block of
South Indiana at approximately 10:17 p.m. Friday. When they arrived on scene,
they found a 40-year-old man lying on the ground....

=====

Fox News star's brother dead in Chicago weekend violence that also...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19006383/fox-news-gianno-caldwells-teen-brother-
shot-dead-chicago/

5 days agoFOX News" Gianno Caldwell's teenage brother has been shot dead in
Chicago amid a weekend of violence in the city. Christian Caldwell, 18, was
shot dead and two others were injured after...

=====

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass...

https://heyjackass.com

2020, Chicago Crime 2014, Chicago Crime 2015, Chicago Crime 2016, Chicago Crime
2017, Chicago Crime 2018, Chicago Crime 2019, Chicago Crime 2021, Chicago Crime
2022 Shortlink 2022 Shot-in-the-Junk-O-Meter

=====

Chicago police: 5-month-old girl shot and killed in South Side

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/06/25/chicago-5-month-old-girl-
shot-dead/7737122001/

6 days agoA 5-month-old girl was shot to death in a car in Chicago's South
Side, marking one of the city's youngest victims of gun violence. Start the day
smarter Notable deaths in 2022 Navigating...

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:36 AM7/1/22

What about it?

This:

Chicago Violence: At Least 3 Killed, 12 Injured in Weekend Shootings

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-violence-at-least-3-killed-7-
injured-in-weekend-shootings/2866232/

6 days ago

Saturday - At approximately 12:41 a.m. in the 2100 block of West 36th Street, a
30-year-old man was shot multiple times, police stated. The victim was a
passenger in a vehicle heading westbound...

=====

Chicago violence - ABC7 Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/tag/chicago-violence/

15 shot, 3 fatally in Chicago weekend violence, CPD says Chicago weekend
shootings have left at least 15 shot, three fatally, police said. More Stories
3 shot walking along lakefront near Museum...

=====

Chicago Teens on What Would Reduce Gun Violence

https://www.thetrace.org/2022/06/chicago-gun-violence-summer-curfew/

2 days ago

No one was there to tell them to stop.". While gun violence takes a significant
toll on the city's youth, kids and teens under 19 were the third-most-impacted
age group: They are 23 percent of the city's population and 17 percent of the
city's shooting victims, according to police data analyzed by the University of
Chicago Crime Lab...

=====

City of Chicago :: Violence Prevention

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/depts/cdph/provdrs/healthy_living/svcs/violence
-prevention.html

Jun 3, 2022

Chicago Department of Public Health works with communities and partners to
create an equitable, safe, resilient and Healthy Chicago. Gender Based Violence
- link for current efforts to address GBV at CDPH Gender-Based Violence - link
for current efforts to address GBV at CDPH Highlights Healthy Chicago 2025
Making My Neighborhood Safer

=====

Chicago weekend shootings: 24 shot, 5-month-old baby among 5 killed in...

https://abc7chicago.com/shooting-chicago-violence-crime-5-month-old-baby-
shot/11997880/

4 days ago

CHICAGO (WLS) Chicago Police Supt. David Brown addressed another violent
weekend in the city after shootings left at least 24 people shot, five fatally.
There are calls for more federal help...

=====

Chicago violence drops in 2022: Fewer people shot, killed - but summer...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2022/5/10/23056077/shootings-homicides-
dangerous-violent-communities-neighborhoods-lori-lightfoot-gun-cpd-police

May 10, 2022, 10:36am PDT.

Following Chicago's deadliest year in decades, the number of people shot and
killed in the 15 communities targeted in Mayor Lori Lightfoot's signature anti-
violence...

=====

Chicago's most violent neighborhoods more dangerous than ever in 2021...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2022/1/3/22858995/chicago-violence-
dangerous-murders-per-capita-2021-2020-surge-garfield-park-police-lori-
lightfoot

Jan 3, 2022

Recent shootings, carjacking and retail thefts in more affluent parts of
Chicago have drawn plenty of media attention to the surging violence in
Chicago. But the murder rates in those neighborhoods last year were near record
low levels: 3.5 murders per 100,000 residents - less than a third of the 1992
rate for those same communities.

=====

The.gov means it" official - City of Chicago

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/vrd/home.html

Violence and Victimization Trends Chicago experiences devastating levels of
violence, and this has been especially true since 2016. From January 1, 2016
through December 31, 2020, 3,276 people were killed. There have been 13,546
non-fatal shooting victims, and 101 domestic-related homicides.

=====

Hours After Chicago Police Discuss Violent Crime Downtown, 4 People...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/hours-after-chicago-police-discuss-
violence-downtown-four-people-shot-in-loop/2822715/

May 3, 2022

gun violence May 2 9 Killed, 26 Others Wounded by Gunfire in Chicago This
Weekend Loop May 2 Moulin Rouge Performance Canceled Shortly After Two Men Shot
Near Theater in Loop The shooting comes...

=====

Chicago's most violent weekend of 2021: 104 shot... - Chicago Sun-Times

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/7/3/22561910/chicago-weekend-shootings-
july-2-5-homicide-gun-violence

Jul 6, 2021

In the deadliest and most violent weekend this year in Chicago, over 100 people
were shot over the long Fourth of July weekend, 19 of them killed. Among the
wounded were 13 children and two Chicago police supervisors. Five of the kids
were shot within nine hours Sunday evening through early Monday.

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:37 AM7/1/22

What about it?

This:

Crisis Assistance Response and Engagement (CARE) Dashboard

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/public-safety-and-violence-
reduction/home/CARE-Dashboard.html

Jun 23, 2022Chicago's Crisis Assistance Response and Engagement (CARE) team
seeks to ensure that individuals experiencing a mental health crisis are
assisted by teams of behavioral health professionals, with resources to address
their unmet health and social needs. The CARE team responds to 911 calls with a
mental health component Monday-Friday 10:30am-4 ...

=====

Chicago Violence: At Least 22 Shot So Far This Labor Day Weekend

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-violence-at-least-5-shot-so-far-
this-labor-day-weekend/2605629/

Sep 3, 2021A 32-year-old man was shot in the leg in the 2600 block of West 22nd
Place at approximately 10 p.m., authorities said. He was taken to Saint Anthony
Hospital in good condition. In the 2700 block ...

=====

'This is a crisis': Chicago violence spreading to all neighborhoods ...

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/this-is-a-crisis-chicago-violence-spreading-
to-all-neighborhoods-aldermen-warn

Oct 18, 2021CHICAGO - In a city with a bad rep for violence, there is no debate
it is a serious problem in Chicago. On Monday, some Chicago City Council
members gathered to talk about causes of crime but also ...

=====

The Violence Interrupters Need Help

https://nextcity.org/urbanist-news/chicago-cred-outreach-violence-interrupters-
need-help-survey

2 days agoThe Violence Intervention Worker Study, or VIeWS, took place between
March and November 2021, ultimately surveying 87% of the violence intervention
workforce in Chicago. This May, the team released its first paper based on the
findings. Focused on exposure to violence, it found that workers "regularly
confront scenes of gun violence, injury ...

=====

Chicago Violence - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/series/chicago-violence

A Weekend in Chicago. Three days, 64 people shot, six of them dead: Memorial
Day on the streets, and the violence that has engulfed families and
neighborhoods.

=====

Chicago's mayor said violent crime is on a 'downward trajectory.' That ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-violent-crime-data-2021-n1273592

Jul 9, 2021Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown launched two specialized
units in 2020 that he says is helping curb violence. He also launched a
carjacking task force. He also launched a carjacking task ...

=====

At Least 6 Killed, 28 Wounded In Weekend Gun Violence In Chicago

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-weekend-violence-halloween-
weekend-2021/

Nov 1, 2021CHICAGO (CBS) -- At least 34 people were shot this weekend in
Chicago, and six of them had been killed. At least two of the surviving victims
were under 18. The first homicide of the weekend...

=====

A Look at Chicago Gun Violence: How Bad Are Things, Really?

https://www.rosenfeldinjurylawyers.com/news/chicago-gun-violence/

570 Chicago residents died by homicide between January 1 st, 2018 and December
25 th, 2018. Of the 570 deaths, 414 died by gun violence. The majority of 2018
Chicago homicides occurred in the South and West sides of the city. 492
homicide victims were male, compared to 80 females and three of unknown sex.
3

=====

Chicago Gun Violence: 5-Month-Old Among 5 Killed, at Least 28 Others ...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-weekend-violence-5-month-old-
among-5-killed-27-others-wounded-in-shootings-across-city/2866784/

4 days agoAt least five people were killed -- including a 5-month-old girl and
a 17-year-old boy -- and 28 people were wounded in shootings across the city
this weekend, Chicago police say. Chicago police ...

=====

Chicago weekend violence: 15 shot, 5 month old baby among 3 killed in ...

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-violence-5-month-old-baby-shot-
breaking-news/11994670/

6 days agoCHICAGO -- Chicago weekend shootings have left at least 15 shot,
three fatally, police said. Three people were wounded in a shooting Saturday
afternoon at a courtyard in Parkway Gardens on the ...

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:38 AM7/1/22

What about it?

This:

'This is a crisis': Chicago violence spreading to all neighborhoods...

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/this-is-a-crisis-chicago-violence-spreading-
to-all-neighborhoods-aldermen-warn

Oct 18, 2021CHICAGO - In a city with a bad rep for violence, there is no debate
it is a serious problem in Chicago. On Monday, some Chicago City Council
members gathered to talk about causes of crime but also...

=====

9 shot, 2 fatally, in "outrageous act of violence" outside Chicago...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shot-fatally-outrageous-act-violence-chicago-
mcdonalds/story?id=84856528

May 20, 2022Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot called the shooting "an outrageous act
of violence." "It is simply awful, and unacceptable that once again another
tragedy occurs because firearms are in the hands of...

=====

Chicago violence: 61 people shot this weekend, 10 of them fatally

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-
weekend-20210719-g3oquq2udnemjb45h36ycgmhdi-story.html

Jul 19, 2021Chicago police were called to the 1700 block of West 79th Street in
Gresham on the South Side about 4:10 p.m. Sunday for a report of a man who had
been shot in the abdomen and hand.

=====

Spiraling Violence in Chicago: Causes and Solutions | Imprimis

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/spiraling-violence-chicago-causes-solutions/

The Chicago Sun-Times reported that in 2020, police made carjacking arrests in
only eleven percent of cases. And Cook County prosecutors working for State's
Attorney Kim Foxx approved felony charges in less than half of that eleven
percent. Chicago reported a 53 percent rate of "clearing" or solving murders in
2019.

=====

Time to declare a state of emergency over Chicago violence, activists...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/7/7/22567584/state-emergency-chicago-
crime-violence-jahmal-cole-green-my-block-hood-city-j-b-pritzker

Jul 8, 2021Over the Fourth of July weekend, 104 people were shot - 19 fatally -
in Chicago, and at least 13 children were wounded in the shootings. The violent
weekend prompted Ald. Anthony Beale (9th...

=====

At Least 6 Killed, 28 Wounded In Weekend Gun Violence In Chicago

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-weekend-violence-halloween-
weekend-2021/

Nov 1, 2021November 1, 2021 / 8:39 AM / CBS Chicago. CHICAGO (CBS) At least 34
people were shot this weekend in Chicago, and six of them had been killed. At
least two of the surviving victims were under...

=====

Chicago unveils gun violence plan after another violent weekend

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chicago-unveils-gun-violence-plan-violent-
weekend/story?id=78924413

Jul 19, 2021Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown holds a press conference
where he vowed to step up measures to curb gun violence following yesterday's
meeting with President Joe Biden at the White House...

=====

The.gov means it" official - City of Chicago

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/public-safety-and-violence-
reduction/home.html

As a public safety priority, the Office of Violence Reduction develops and
implements a citywide violence reduction strategy, focusing on the communities
most impacted by violence. The Mayor's Office of Violence Reduction aims to
supports individuals and communities through investments in promising and
proven interventions paired with...

=====

Boy, 6, pushed out of third-story window by relative, Chicago police...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicagp-violence-battery-boy-
pushed-out-window-20220630-6lt35xstzndhxn2jys4tbmofjq-story.html

1 day agoThe boy "was allegedly pushed out of the third-floor window by a
family member," according to the police statement. He was taken to Stroger
Hospital where he had been listed in good condition...

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:38 AM7/1/22

What about it?

This:

[...]

Chicago Had 971 Shootings In First 5 Months Of The Year. Violence Is...

https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/06/02/chicago-had-971-shootings-in-first-
half-of-the-year-violence-is-trending-down-from-pandemic-peak-but-is-still-way-
too-high-expert-says/

Jun 2, 2022CHICAGO - Reported shootings and murders were down in Chicago for a
third straight month in May, according to police data, but violence has failed
to fall back to pre-pandemic numbers. There were 254 reported shootings in May
this year, compared to 321 shootings in 2021 and 338 shootings in 2020,
according to police data.

=====

Chicago Weekend Violence: 5 Dead, 27 Wounded by Gunfire

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-weekend-violence-5-dead-27-
wounded-by-gunfire/2833486/

May 16, 2022Chicago Weekend Violence: 5 Dead, 27 Wounded by Gunfire Published
May 16, 2022 o Updated on May 16, 2022 at 6:55 am Five people were killed and
27 others were wounded by gunfire in Chicago over...

=====

At least 48 shot, 4 fatally in weekend violence across Chicago

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/at-least-48-shot-4-fatally-in-weekend-
violence-across-chicago/

Jun 20, 2022CHICAGO - Chicago police are searching for the gunmen who injured
an 11-year-old girl in the Auburn-Gresham neighborhood and another who killed a
36-year-old woman in West Englewood. At least 48...

=====

Chicago's 2021 violent crime stats by neighborhood - Axios

https://www.axios.com/local/chicago/2021/12/20/chicago-violent-crime-gun-
violence-statistics-2021

Dec 20, 2021Gun violence has exploded, with some neighborhoods seeing over a
100% increase in fatal shootings. By the numbers: The city's 2021/2022 budget
will pump $411 million more into the mayor's Our City, Our Safety plan, which
focuses on 15 of Chicago's most violent neighborhoods. $85 million will go to
violence reduction programs, and $62 million...

=====

Chicago Violence: 70 Shot, At Least 10 Killed As Highway Shootings Hit...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chicago-violence-70-shot-at-least-10-killed-as-
highway-shootings-hit-all-time-high

Jul 26, 2021Although the Chicago Police Department and Chicago Tribune have not
released official numbers, it appears around 2,400 people have been shot in the
city this year and nearly 450 have been killed. If those numbers hold, Chicago
is on pace to beat its tally of gun violence victims from 2020 - one of the
most violent years in recent memory.

=====

Chicago violence: 10 killed, 50 wounded over the weekend

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-9-killed-39-wounded-weekend

Nov 8, 2021Ten people were killed and 50 others were wounded in shootings
across Chicago this weekend, according to authorities. There were 41 shootings
reported throughout Chicago from 6 p.m. Friday to 11...

=====

Chicago gun violence deemed unacceptable on other side of especially...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/03/us/chicago-gun-violence-summer/index.html

Oct 3, 2021Chicago sees deadliest summer in 2021 with gun violence on the
rise.... according to data from the city of Chicago's Violence Reduction
Dashboard. Austin is 78% Black, with a median income of...

=====

Five-month-old girl fatally shot in Chicago | Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/five-month-old-girl-fatally-shot-
chicago

5 days agoA 5-month-old girl was fatally shot in the head Friday evening in
Chicago's South Shore neighborhood, according to authorities. She is one of the
youngest victims of gun violence in the Windy City.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:04:34 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> What about it?

It's a racist fart — *proved*.

Blurting — *farting* — "what about Chicago?" is not and *cannot be* a "fact,"
you racist fuckscum.

The latest and greatest in deflections and dog whistles: ‘What about
Chicago?’
Anyone pointing to my city to score political points doesn't actually care
about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/08/13/the-latest-and-greatest-in-deflections-and-dog-whistles-what-about-chicago/

“But What About Chicago?” is Not a Rebuttal
White denial, deflection and “black-on-black crime”

https://timjwise.medium.com/chicago-is-not-a-punch-line-or-alibi-d8a940552b6c

Debunking Pro-Gun Arguments: “But what about Chicago?”

https://alltheragescience.com/commentary/debunking-pro-gun-arguments-but-what-about-chicago/

"But what about Chicago?" is nothing but raw racism and deflection. We know
this. It is settled.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:23:38 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> What about my filthy undeniable fuckscum racism?

Exactly.

Rudy Canoza