Re: Tucker Carlson suddenly "can't remember" anything he said hundreds of times

1 view

AlleyCat

May 19, 2022, 1:02:32 AM5/19/22

On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:17:03 -0700 (PDT), davej says...

> "What? I said what? Duh."

What are you talking about?

There are many things being said that Tucker Carlson did NOT say, one, that he
was rooting for Russia.

(if it's something else... list it)

His words were taken out of context.

John Karl:
Prior to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Carlson repeatedly defended Putin,
noting that the Russian leader had never called him a racist.

Hitler never called him a racist, either, so that means he defends Hitler?

Fuck, you're stupid.

You've never called me a faggot, so that means I "defend" you, no matter what?
See how this works? You libertards are fucked-in-the-head.

He's also admitted to "rooting" for Russia and said the U.S. should butt out,
and claimed Putin "just wants to keep his western borders secure."

Why is "rooting" in quotation marks? Because Tucker Carlson never "rooted" for
Russia. The U.S. SHOULD butt out of the war. Hold sanctions against Russia, but
do NOT get involved in the war.

If Tucker has said, (Putin) "wants to keep his western borders secure"... WHEN
did he say it... before or after the "invasion".

This week, Carlson blamed the United States for Russia's attack on Ukraine.

Blaming BIDEN for what's going on in Ukraine, is NOT "blaming the United
States."

Commenting that Ukraine IS an oligarch-run country and not a Democracy(AND uses
Nazis to defend the country), is NOT cheering on Russia.

Carlson conveniently left out that the same is virtually true of both the US
and Russia.

Oh, because he said it about Ukraine, but not the U.S. or Russia, is cheering
on Russia? In what fucking UNreality world?

"Before we go, earlier in the show I noted I was rooting for Russia in the
contest between Russia and Ukraine," Carlson said. "Of course, I'm joking. I'm
only rooting for America -mocking the obsession many on the left have. Ha!"

The ONLY "traitorousness*" is coming from the left, who jump on sarcastic and
facetious statements by those on the right, to make them look like traitors.

Tucker Carlson loves America. Because he's an "America First" Trump supporter,
the left loses their fucking minds when he says something he was OBVIOUSLY
joking about.

You ALL need to get fucking lives outside social platforms and your filthy
basements.

https://i.imgur.com/pWZbpdo.mp4

=====

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X

Rudy Canoza

May 19, 2022, 1:13:52 AM5/19/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:17:03 -0700 (PDT), davej says...
>
>> "What? I said what? Duh."
>
> What are you talking about?

Carlson's *feigned* inability to remember when he pushed "replacement theory."

AlleyCat

May 19, 2022, 2:07:29 AM5/19/22

On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:13:49 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> > What are you talking about?
>
> Carlson's *feigned* inability to remember when he pushed "replacement theory."

If I was him, I'd yell it out as loudly as I could... and OWN it. It's
happening, but not in the "Black Democrat" realm, and NOT in the "Black and
Brown REPLACING realm".

"We" ARE being "replaced" in the voting realm. "Replace" is the wrong word,
because we're not being replaced, per se... we're being outnumbered by
FOREIGNERS, and that's what's so sad about the Democrat Party.

They can't win, without the dregs of society vote that includes FOREIGNERS.

Why did you put replacement theory, in quotes? Because Tucker never used that
term, especially in the context the far left loOny media is portraying him as
using?

Play a video of him using the term "replacement theory" AND the context in
which he used it, IF you can find it. If he said it and used the context you
and the left winger media THINK he used it to convey, it shouldn't be hard at
all to find.

He said what I've said for MANY years... the Democrat Party is letting Mexicans
and Central and South Americans through our OPEN borders, so they will
outnumber Republican voters some day after gaining amnesty.

They think that an American President some day, will grow weary, having to deal
with the unsustainable number of FOREIGN illegal aliens, and give them amnesty,
like Reagan did.

We ALL know that's true, so quit being so mouth-agaped about it. We KNOW what
the Democrat Party is doing.

It IS a type of "replacement"... no theory.

"Democrats Will Look To Illegal Immigrants For Votes In 2022"
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dems-look-illegal-immigrants-votes-jason-
chaffetz

ILLEGAL

Kamala Harris Accidentally Admits Why Dems Want People Here Illegally

Votes

California Senator and 2020 hopeful Kamala Harris just accidentally admitted
why Democrats are so hot on keeping and letting illegal immigrants in our
country.

They hope that these illegal immigrants will someday turn into Democrat party
voters.

what it is: an attempt to remake the demographics of our country by cracking
down on immigrants. That this threat is coming from the President of the United
States is deeply reprehensible and an affront to our values. We will fight
this."

So lets see if we understand this correctly.

Kamala Harris does not want the President to remove millions of illegal
immigrants, who have already received final deportation orders, but remain in
the country, because it might change the demographics of our country.

Translated into English what that really mean is don't remove those who have no
right to be here because it might change our country, meaning we need these
people to help us get and retain power, permanently.

Democrats can't get the votes they want with the current electorate so their
strategy is to change the electorate, or demographics of our country, as Harris
puts it.

Apparently lots of other folks see the exact same thing:

Ken
@procopy
Replying to @VP
Call it what it is: enforcing the law of the United States of America. You're
fighting against the enforcement of our country's laws in favor of those who
break those laws. Are you seriously running for the chief executive's office?
You're insane.

Exactly, Harris is fighting against the rule of law in favor of those who break
our laws. And she's running for President?

Let's call this what it is: an action to retake our country by cracking down on
illegal immigrants circumventing our laws. That promise is coming from the
President of the United States and is deeply important to our sovereignty and
values. We will fight for this.

Fixed it for u

- Jim Mattor (@jimmattor) June 19, 2019

Nails it, and entirely accurate too. The Democratic Party prioritizes illegals
over citizens.

So now we all know the real reason Democrats want so many illegals here, to
change the electorate so they can get and retain power forever.

=====

It's really sad, that Democrats are so power-hungry, that they're willing to
let America become a third-world shit hole, by opening up our borders to let
millions of south of the border idiots come in JUST so they may vote Democrat
some day.

THEY don't care... they live behind walls.

I thought "walls don't work"?

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on an almost
daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

The TL;DR Version: Pathological liars, like Rudy, MAY LOSE HIS JOB,
RELATIONSHIPS, AND PUBLIC STANDING BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME TOO RIDICULOUS OR
NUMEROUS.

Called pathological liar, compulsive liar, or habitual liar, Rudy has a
strong tendency to lie or exaggerate. Typically, he has no regard for
the truth.

What Is a Pathological Liar?

Rudy, the pathological liar is a person who lies at a high frequency and
has no regard for the repercussions of his lies. He will lie to anyone
at any time about any issue. The lies could be big or small, detailed or
vague, or orchestrated or spontaneous. For pathological liars, it seems
his only goal is to lie.

Typical lies have a clear purpose, including to avoid trouble, gain
benefit, or impress HIMSELF.

A pathological liar differs from normal lying behavior based on the
frequency, the duration, and the goal of his lies.

The lies that a pathological liar, like Rudy, tells, are:

Lies that are extensive and overly complicated Lies and patterns of
lying that last for years or a lifetime Lies that are disproportionate
or unrelated to any end goal Lies that are not a result of another
mental or medical health condition.

Well, we already KNOW that isn't true... Rudy has MULTIPLE mental
problems.

Based on these factors, Rudy's pathological lying could be defined as "a
persistent, pervasive, and often compulsive pattern of excessive lying
behavior that leads to clinically significant impairment of functioning
in social, occupational, or other areas."

Other characteristic of Rudy's pathological lying are:

It causes marked distress to the individual
It poses a risk to others
It occurs for longer than 6 months

Rudy may also be called a:

Compulsive liar
Habitual liar
Chronic liar
Person with mythomania
Person with pseudologia fantastica

5 Signs of Rudy's Pathological Lying:

Because his lies are often concealed well, Rudy, the pathological liar may be
well disguised among other people. With time, the pattern of untruths
and inconsistencies may become more apparent. For the most part, though,
his pathological lies will blend in with the truth, making these statements
challenging to discern. Even discovering the lies may not be enough to
stop the liar from telling them.

Here are five signs of Rudy, the pathological liar:

Speaking in vague or general terms:
(BINGO! or semantically vague... take your pick)

Liars, like Rudy, will try to avoid the future distress of having to recall
what lies he has told to which people by keeping information loose and vague.

Even something benign, like his favorite place to give blowjobs, can turn into
a long story with no solid answer.

The goal of this behavior is to keep his answer from conflicting with any lies
they may have told in the past.

Being overly specific or detailed: Alternatively, Rudy, the liar, may offer
stories with numerous fine points and details. The plan here is to be so
specific that no one could possibly question the truthfulness of the story
because the details are convincing.

Inconsistencies in stories: Rudy, the pathological liar, will not have a
perfect memory, so it is only a matter of time before he slips up by confusing
one lie for another. Hearing multiple responses to the same question will be a
way to identify a pathological liar.

Failure to commit to plans or often canceling plans: Rudy the pathological liar
will avoid making plans or may make plans and frequently cancel. This is
because he needs to keep his options open for other opportunities.

BECOMING ANGRY AND DEFENSIVE WHEN QUESTIONED: Rudy the liar, will make excuses
when caught in a lie. When the other person's patience is thin, Rudy, the liar,
may become angry or defensive to take the focus off of his lies.

**FAGGOT**

5 Characteristics of Pathological Lying

The seeming randomness and unimportance of pathological lies may
surprise people. Some lies will have no influence or impact on a
relationship or situation whatsoever. Any story, situation, or
exaggeration a person can imagine may become a pathological lie.
Specific lies are endless, but they often have commonalities.

Pathological lies share these five characteristics:

Frequency:
Rudy, the pathological liar, lies more often than others and average
about ten or MORE lies per day. In terms of frequency, the lies could all be
variations of the same lie or 10 separate lies. To Rudy, the liar, the actual
lie may not be as important as the process of lying.

Long in duration:
Studies show that Rudy, the pathological liar, will continue with the excessive
lying for at least six decades. He may continue with a lie over the
long-term, or he may move from lie to lie with fluidity. Pathological
liars, like Rudy, are typically able to maintain a lie for years.

Lacking purpose:
Rudy's pathological lies are confounding because they serve no purpose and
accomplish no goal, other than for himself. Rudy, the liar, may say that his
favorite color is blue when it is actually orange or that his favorite food is
pizza when it is really lobster. This lie does not benefit the liar, but they
say it anyway.

Stress inducing:
Pathological liars, like Rudy, experience higher rates of stress from lying.
The stress may come from the intricacy of ongoing lies and the risk of being
caught.

Self-incriminating and defeating:
Standard lies can get Rudy out of trouble, but pathological lies get him into
trouble.

Pathological liars, like Rudy, MAY LOSE HIS JOB, RELATIONSHIPS, AND PUBLIC
STANDING BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME TOO RIDICULOUS OR NUMEROUS.

Rudy Canoza

May 19, 2022, 8:35:56 AM5/19/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:13:49 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
>
>>> What are you talking about?
>>
>> Carlson's *feigned* inability to remember when he pushed "replacement theory."
>
> If I was him, I'd yell it out as loudly as I could.

He does.

> It's happening, but

It's not happening. There is no Democratic "plan" or "effort" to replace
drooling incompetent lying fuckheads like you in your low-wage jobs.

Bed Warmer

May 19, 2022, 4:33:07 PM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 05:35:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It's not happening. There is no Democratic "plan" or "effort" to replace
>drooling incompetent lying fuckheads like you in your low-wage jobs.

Those are mostly Republicans voting against their own economic
interest.

Covid is killing Republican voters at higher rates than Democratic or
centrist ones so I guess it's a wash.

Swill

AlleyCat

May 19, 2022, 10:28:16 PM5/19/22

On Thu, 19 May 2022 05:35:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> It's not happening. There is no Democrat "plan" or "effort" to replace
> drooling incompetent lying fuckheads like you in your low-wage jobs.

Didn't say there was, liar.

Keep onnn lying, dumb ass.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on an almost
daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

There Are Several Theories For Why Rudy Can't Stop Lying

Rudy's An Undeserved Narcissist

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."

AlleyCat

May 19, 2022, 10:32:07 PM5/19/22

On Thu, 19 May 2022 05:35:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> > It's happening, but
>
> It's not happening. There is no Democratic "plan" or "effort" to replace
> drooling incompetent lying fuckheads like you in your low-wage jobs.

So... no video.

Thanks for proving me right, yet again.

=====

Siri Cruise

May 20, 2022, 1:03:32 AM5/20/22
In article
<super70s-3617C2...@reader.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> I've seen several video mash-ups (on other channels) of Carlson and
> other Faux News hosts talking about replacement theory. I'm not your
> YouTube detective though.

He tries to be sneaky by saying 'legacy americans'.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

AlleyCat

May 20, 2022, 1:44:35 AM5/20/22

On Thu, 19 May 2022 23:33:43 -0500, super70s says...

> I've seen several video mash-ups (on other channels) of Carlson and
> other Faux News hosts talking about replacement theory.

Why should I believe you, if you can't provide the evidence? If you've "seen"
ANYTHING, ALL you have to do is open the history in whatever browser you use
and fill in a keyword. So simple, even Rudy's peers can do it.

https://i.imgur.com/j21TCox.jpg

> I'm not your YouTube detective though.

<laugh> You know a wingnut is cornered and can't find anything that I asked
for, when he starts whining: "I'm not your YouTube detective though."

> > AND the context in which he used it,
>
> <laugh> You know a wingnut is cornered when he starts demanding "the
> proper context."

Ah... failed to find the context, eh? Failure noted, thank you.

> The only "context" that could get Carlson out of this RT bullshit and
> the havoc it caused in Buffalo is "What I'm about to tell you is total
> bullshit..." or "....What I've just told you is total bullshit."

The whining done by the left is NOT what Tucker's talking about. THEY say he's
talking about Black and Brown REPLACING whites. He's not.

I noticed you failed to address what I said, and decided to go straight to
trying to condescend.

Here... try again, Cuntnadian liberal.

Repost:

"We" ARE being "replaced" in the voting realm. "Replace" and "replacement
theory" are the wrong words, because we're not being replaced, per se... we're
being outnumbered by FOREIGNERS, and that's what's so sad about the Democrat
Party.

They can't win, without the dregs of society vote that includes FOREIGNERS.

Why did Rudy put replacement theory, in quotes? Because Tucker never used that
term, especially in the context the far left loOny media is portraying him as
using?

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past ...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women ...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations ...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a ...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country ...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism ... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called 'polite' and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist ...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as ...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian ...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than...

https://phillipschneider.com/vice-admits-liberal-men-are-weaker-less-
attractive-than-conservatives/

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than Conservatives By
Phillip Schneider on August 11, 2020 ( Leave a comment ) While the flames of
the culture war rage, even far-left media publication Vice admits that liberal
men are weaker and less competent than conservatives.

=====

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/truth-liberals-weaker-conservatives

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives. Speaking of weak liberals,
who can't even stand the sight of history: Texas Restaurant Defending
Controversial Sign Some Are Calling Racist - by Robert Gehl. A Texas restaurant
is under attack on social media for what many are calling its racist décor. The
neon sign hung at Cook's Garage...

=====

Science Proves That Liberals Are Crazier Than Conservatives

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-crazy/

Well, I recently came across a fantastic article about another study of
Liberals - except this time, instead of focusing on the weak males, it focuses
on the average Liberal woman instead. A Ph.D. candidate at Georgia State
University has analyzed the data out of a recent Pew Research Center poll, and
the results are amazing.

=====

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/26/shocker-study-shows-physically-
weak-men-tend-to-be-liberal-n72373

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal. In news that will
surprise absolutely no one, a new study reveals that girly men are more likely
to favor socialist policies. The study, conducted by researchers at Brunel
University London, looked at the height, weight, physical strength, and bicep
circumference of 171 men, along...

=====

Liberalism Breeds Soft, Weak, Young "Men" - Louder With...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-breeds-soft-weak-young-men

by Steven Crowder I know some of you think when I say "liberalism breeds weak,
fat men," that I'm merely politicizing an issue to be polarizing. I assure you
that's not the case. Allow me five hundred words to make my case. I was a
chubby kid. Strike that, I was a jiggly shrimp. Skinny-fat. The kind of kid who
was relatively thin, yet managed to ma

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

Liberals are not born uglier. They voluntarily remain ugly or become uglier to
fit a narrative. "Appearance is ideology". It takes a special kind of hypocrisy
to call something that is universally seen as ugly "beautiful" and vice-versa.

=====

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-
pyschotic-traits/

Jun 9, 2016 Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. A political-science
journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more
likely to show traits associated with "psychoticism"...

=====

12 Reasons Why Liberals And Progressives Will Always Be...

https://www.returnofkings.com/100887/12-reasons-why-liberals-and-progressives-
will-always-be-losers

Liberal men however are inexcusable, they are either effeminate enough to be
emotionally manipulated or are weak and yielding to social pressures. December
10, 2016 Take The Red Pill Don't forget that Liberal men are usually the
offspring of domineering feminists or divorced feminists and sometimes single
mothers.

=====

Men With Weak Upper Bodies Tend to Be Liberal - Physically Strong Men Tend to
Be Conservative

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political
stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according
to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to
physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic
redistribution, according to the research.

The principal investigators - psychological scientists Michael Bang Petersen,
of Aarhus University in Denmark, and Daniel Sznycer, of the University of
California in the U.S., believe that the link may reflect psychological traits
that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments and continue to
influence behavior today.

Professor Petersen said: 'While many think of politics as a modern phenomenon,
it has - in a sense - always been with our species.'

In the days of our early ancestors, decisions about the distribution of
resources were not made in courthouses or legislative offices, but through
shows of strength.

With this in mind, Professor Petersen and Professor Sznycer hypothesized that
upper-body strength - a proxy for the ability to physically defend or acquire
resources - would predict men's opinions about the redistribution of wealth.

AlleyCat

May 20, 2022, 11:23:27 PM5/20/22

On Thu, 19 May 2022 22:03:30 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> > I've seen several video mash-ups (on other channels) of Carlson and
> > other Faux News hosts talking about replacement theory. I'm not your
> > YouTube detective though.
>
> He tries to be sneaky by saying 'legacy americans'.

And y'all fail at being anything, including sneaky, by calling "them"
immigrants, non-citizens or migrants or undocumented noncitizens or
undocumented individuals or unaccompanied noncitizen children or whatever
pansy-ass pussy white liberal names you can come up with.

AlleyCat

May 20, 2022, 11:23:48 PM5/20/22

On Thu, 19 May 2022 05:35:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> > It's happening, but
>
> It's not happening. There is no Democratic "plan" or "effort" to replace
> drooling incompetent lying fuckheads like you in your low-wage jobs.

So... no video.

Thanks for proving me right, yet again.

=====

Bed Warmer

May 20, 2022, 11:44:16 PM5/20/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 23:33:43 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>I've seen several video mash-ups (on other channels) of Carlson and
>other Faux News hosts talking about replacement theory. I'm not your
>YouTube detective though.
>
>> AND the context in which he used it,
>
><laugh> You know a wingnut is cornered when he starts demanding "the
>proper context."
>
>The only "context" that could get Carlson out of this RT bullshit and
>the havoc it caused in Buffalo is "What I'm about to tell you is total
>bullshit..." or "....What I've just told you is total bullshit."

The solution to Replacement is to make abortion legal coupled with
white people having more babies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement
The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as the
replacement theory,[1][2] is a white nationalist[3] far-right
conspiracy theory[4][5][6] disseminated by French author Renaud Camus.
The original theory states that, with the complicity or cooperation of
"replacist" elites,[a][4][7] the white European populations are being
demographically and culturally replaced with non-white
peoples容specially from Muslim-majority countries葉hrough mass
migration, demographic growth and a drop in the birth rate of white
Europeans.[4][8][9] Mainstream scholars have dismissed these claims as
rooted in an exaggerated reading of immigration statistics and
premised upon an unscientific, racist worldview.[10][11]

Swill