Re: "Rittenhouse Has Changed His Mind About Career Choice"

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 8:32:03 PM12/8/21

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:03:26 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...

> Rittenhouse had better get a handle on his blubbery crying jags if he wants to be taken seriously as a defense attorney.

You mean like you and the soy boys in the Democrat Party, who blubbered like
leettle girls when Tubby Hillary got her wide-load ass kicked in 2016?

https://youtu.be/wrWzBg475Q8

... many who looked EXACTLY like men:

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=65

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=223

... and some who LOOK like men, but aren't:

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=246

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=243

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 8:34:26 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 5:32 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:03:26 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...
>
>> Rittenhouse had better get a handle on his blubbery crying jags if he wants to be taken seriously as a defense attorney.
>
> You mean like you and the soy boys in the Democrat [sic] Party,

There is no such party.

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 9:43:14 PM12/8/21

"Rittenhouse Has Changed His Mind About Career Choice"

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:03:26 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...

> Rittenhouse had better get a handle on his blubbery crying jags if he wants to be taken seriously as a defense attorney.

You mean like you, Rudy, and the soy boys in the Democrat Party, who blubbered
like leettle girls when Tubby Hillary got her wide-load ass kicked in 2016?

https://youtu.be/wrWzBg475Q8

... many who looked EXACTLY like men:

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=65

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=223

... and some who LOOK like men, but aren't:

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=246

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ?t=243

https://youtu.be/uyTfOA9QlCQ

> There is no such party.

Awww... poor jealous Rudy.

=====

When the Narcissist Fails

A Cautionary Examination of How Narcissists React To Failure

Rudy, The Insanely Jealous Narcissist

Rudy, the narcissist, usually has a deep need to be better than everyone else.
This makes him likely to become jealous of anyone he perceives as better than
him in any possible way.

Surprisingly, you don't have to be better in a real sense for you to trigger
his jealousy.

As long as you have any advantage he doesn't have, that's enough to make him
jealous. Sometimes jealousy can force Rudy the narcissist to act in ways that
defy normal human behaviour.

Jealousy is one of the emotions that makes Rudy, the narcissist, both hilarious
and sad.

A Sense of Competition:

A sense of competition, real or perceived can trigger jealous narcissists,
like Rudy.

Surpassing a narcissist, like Rudy, at anything that you are both involved in
or succeeding at something he failed at, can make him extremely jealous.

Rudy Has Low Self-Esteem:

Rudy, the narcissist, may not be jealous of someone on Usenet, who is better
looking, as long as he is confident in his looks.

LOL

But, he isn't, so he isn't confident in his ability to socialize. Rudy is
always jealous of his social and Usenet rivals, who make him look like the runt
child he is... daily.

Actually... Rudy, the narcissist, makes himself look like a child. We do not
need to help him in this realm.

Because Rudy, the narcissist has very low self-esteem behind the mask of ultra-
confidence, he becomes very jealous of anyone who has genuine confidence...
like those he pretends to be better than.

They Are Happier Than Rudy:

When a narcissist is depressed, he doesn't like to see someone happier and
excited, especially if that person makes him look stupid... which is usually
hourly.

This is because he knows that a happy person is powerful. Powerful enough to
make him feel like a worthless turd... that is, until that person makes a
spelling or grammar mistake.

Rudy's self-esteem is so low, that even though HE'S fucked up so many times,
grammatically and spelling-wise, he still has to show his imaginary
superiority, by pointing out others' mistakes.

When you are happy, you became more confident, assertive and clear-minded. On
the other hand, when a person is sad or depressed, he usually feels weak and
vulnerable, like Rudy, who lashes out at those he sees as his superiors.

When a narcissist, like Rudy is depressed, feelings of vulnerability that
accompany depression make him see a happy person as a threat, especially when
it's a person that he doesn't get along with, which is 99.9% of Usenet, since
he's a homophobic racist, who insults everyone, because Rudy HATES everyone he
thinks is his superior.

Rudy Is Insecure:

Insecurities make a person doubt his ability to keep anyone interested.

If he is financially unsuccessful (well... YEAH!) and believes that his Usenet
rivals are MORE successful (well... duh!), he may be very jealous their
success.

Rudy, the narcissist, hates it when people around him are better in every
possible way. He needs to be above everybody else in order to feel superior,
and have the ability to sleep.

For this reason, he becomes very jealous of anyone he sees as superior than
him, especially when there is a sense of competition.

We Are Stealing His Attention:

RUDY, THE NARCISSIST NEEDS SO MUCH ATTENTION, hence the replies that offer NO
refutations. He only replies to say, "play with me!"

Rudy doesn't have the mental capacity to form his own opinions on subject
matters that are above his head, so he simply replies in the negative, even if
it's proven that the OP is correct in everything he says or quotes.

Because he thinks that he is better than common people, Rudy believes that he
deserves more attention than the average Usenet member.

Getting the attention that a narcissist believes HE deserves, can cause a lot
of jealousy.

Poor Rudy.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 9:48:38 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 6:43 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> "Rittenhouse Has Changed His Mind About Career Choice"
>
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:03:26 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...
>
>> Rittenhouse had better get a handle on his blubbery crying jags if he wants to be taken seriously as a defense attorney.
>
> You mean like you, AlleyPussyBitch, *fucking* freak*, and

It wasn't my post, blowjob.