LOL... Seeing How The Whole Democrat Party Has Made It It's Mission To Be The Party of Grievance...

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 7:55:53 PM7/1/22

Hillary Clinton personally disparages Clarence Thomas after Roe overturned: "A
person of grievance'

Hillary Clinton disparaged Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Tuesday,
calling him a "person of grievance."

What did Clinton say?
Speaking with Gayle King on "CBS Mornings," Clinton personally attacked
Thomas and claimed that he is essentially using his position on the highest
court in the land to enact his personal agenda.

"He's signaling, as people often did - I went to law school with him. He's
been a person of grievance for as long as I've known him. Resentment,
grievance, anger," Clinton claimed.

"And he has signaled in the past to lower courts, to state legislatures,
'Find cases, pass laws, get them up. I may not win the
first, the second, or the third time, but we're going to keep at it,'" she
added.

Elevating her rhetoric even further, Clinton claimed that "women are going to
die" because of Thomas" rulings.

https://youtu.be/lO76FbMRwxE

What was the response?
In response, Clinton was accused of "playing the angry black man card."

"If this were the other way around, we'd hear endless lectures about the
perils of "tone policing a black man who grew up under segregation,'"
conservative writer Charles C.W. Cooke also noted.

Meanwhile, National Review editor Philip Klein observed several problems with
Clinton's statements. First, Clinton and Thomas were not in the same class at
Yale Law School; Clinton graduated in 1973, while Thomas graduated in 1974.
Second, Klein noted that Thomas" conservative views were not fully formed
when he attended Yale.

"Among other things, the law school reference isn't plausible. Not only was
she in a different graduating class from Thomas, but to the extent they
overlapped, he wasn't even a conservative in law school - that was just the
beginning of his ideological transition," Klein explained.

Among other things, the law school reference isn't plausible. Not only
was she in a different graduating class from Thomas, but to the extent
they overlapped, he wasn't even a conservative in law school that
was just the beginning of his ideological transition.

- Philip Klein (@Philip Klein) 1656429849

Even Justice Sonia Sotomayor's recent comments about Thomas refute Clinton's
claims.

While speaking to progressive lawyers earlier this month, Sotomayor described
Thomas as "a man who cares deeply about the court as an institution" and
"about the people who work there."

"Justice Thomas is the one justice in the building that literally knows every
employee's name, every one of them. And not only does he know their names, he
remembers their families" names and histories," Sotomayor said of her
colleague.

"He's the first one who will go up to someone when you're walking with him
and say, "Is your son OK? How's your daughter doing in college?'" she
explained. "He's the first one that, when my stepfather died, sent me flowers
in Florida."

Sotomayor later said that she and Thomas "share a common understanding about
people and kindness toward them," which is "why I can be friends with him and
still continue our daily battle over our difference of opinions in cases."

Let's go Brandon!

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 8:52:25 PM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> Hillary Clinton personally disparages Clarence Thomas after Roe overturned: "A
> person of grievance'
>
> Hillary Clinton disparaged Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Tuesday,
> calling him a "person of grievance."
>
> What did Clinton say?
> Speaking with Gayle King on "CBS Mornings," Clinton personally attacked
> Thomas and claimed that he is essentially using his position on the highest
> court in the land to enact his personal agenda.
>
> "He's signaling, as people often did - I went to law school with him. He's
> been a person of grievance for as long as I've known him. Resentment,
> grievance, anger," Clinton claimed.

100% spot-on correct.