Red State Moronic Democrats

0 views
Skip to first unread message

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 8, 2021, 8:59:21 PM7/8/21
to

On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:10:10 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

>. It was impossible
> for the patients to understand what was killing them.

It was their PRE-EXISTING conditions.

According to the CDC: "(In only) 6% of deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause
mentioned."

=====

Only 6% Without Co-Morbidities? The Truth About COVID Deaths

Social media is home to many misinterpretations of a recent CDC report on co-
morbidities and the coronavirus. Epidemiologist Justin Lessler sets things
straight.

Since COVID-19 first began circulating within the United States, public health
officials have known that those with underlying medical conditions face higher
risks for severe illness and death if they contract the disease.

A recent report from the CDC appears to drill down that point with striking
numbers, showing that 94% of US deaths involving COVID-19 since February were
also associated with other conditions, or co-morbidities.

According to the CDC: "For 6% of [coronavirus disease 2019] deaths, COVID-19
was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition
to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per
death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all
deaths and by age groups."

https://twitter.com/JustinLessler/status/1300131965132300291

The most common co-morbidities, according to death records, include influenza
and pneumonia, respiratory failure, hypertension, diabetes, and cardiac arrest.

The report has sparked confusion on the topic and some misleading narratives on
social media, but Lessler emphasizes that these findings are not surprising.
COVID-19 deaths are not easy to predict or prevent based on co-morbidities, he
says, and the virus is not only a concern for those with medical problems.

"[The report] surely includes some new data, but the general finding-that co-
morbidities increase your risk of dying from COVID 19, is not a surprise at
all," Lessler says. "This would be true for the flu or cancer or chicken pox.
Really almost any disease you can name, your risks for death increase if you
have other diseases and other conditions that make you sick."

Here, Lessler, an infectious disease specialist at the Johns Hopkins
University's Bloomberg School of Public Health, clarifies the CDC findings and
their significance:

Question:

Can you break down what the data mean?

Answer:

The importance of this CDC data is showing the co-morbidities in people who
have died with COVID-19, in hopes of better understanding the risk factors for
death. For almost everyone, I think we can be confident they would have lived
longer without COVID-19.

But it's important to understand that some of the co-morbidities listed are
actually downstream effects of COVID-19, meaning they are symptoms. For
example, respiratory failure. Someone could have on their death certificate
that they died of both COVID and respiratory failure, but that probably means
that COVID-19 caused the respiratory failure, which caused them to die. It's
impossible for us to know the individual scenarios from death certificates, but
the prevalence of respiratory factors [in the CDC findings] are consistent with
being downstream conditions.

Question:

How do you think some people may be misinterpreting or misunderstanding this?

Answer:

To some extent I think some people are willfully misinterpreting to treat this
as a "gotcha" moment to undermine the seriousness of COVID-19. They're not
taking time to actually understand the data.

But I also think there's legitimate confusion, because the general public may
be inclined to think of deaths as having one single cause and that's not the
way we look at things as epidemiologists and public health people. We think of
component causes. So, for example, you can die from drinking too much and heart
failure, because drinking led to heart failure. So a table like this listing
multiple component causes of death, without individual context, can be
confusing.

Question:

Can you explain the "200,000 excess deaths" you referenced in your recent
tweet?

Answer:

We can observe trends from the number of deaths reported each year, on a weekly
basis. When we see large deviations in the numbers for a time period, we call
that excess deaths. Looking at 2020 since March, the raw number of excess
deaths is 200,000 more people than a normal year. When we try to understand
that, COVID-19 is the most rational and likely explanation. If you don't
believe it's COVID-19, try to pinpoint why this year has been so different than
any other. Why would a new disease that kills people not be the cause?

Question:

What is the takeaway for people who don't have co-morbidities?

Answer:

If you aren't aware that you have any co-morbidities, that doesn't mean you
should treat that as carte blanche to go out, get infected, and not worry about
consequences. Co-morbidities are frequent in the population, particularly in
the US, where tens of millions of people have heart disease and diabetes and
other conditions-and many don't even know it. And again, many of the co-
morbidities in the CDC data could be downstream effects. Just because you don't
have respiratory problems now doesn't mean if you get COVID-19 you won't have
respiratory problems.

Certainly if you know you have a co-morbidity, that's reason to be extra
careful. Or if you have a family member who has a co-morbidity, be extra
careful when visiting them. But I also want to emphasize that just because some
people have more risk factors or presumably less long to live than others
doesn't make those deaths any less tragic.


https://www.futurity.org/cdc-covid-19-comorbidities-2436032-2/

===============================================================================

Liberalism Really IS a Disease



Jonathan

unread,
Jul 9, 2021, 11:49:08 AM7/9/21
to
On 7/8/2021 8:59 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:10:10 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
>
>> . It was impossible
>> for the patients to understand what was killing them.
>
> It was their PRE-EXISTING conditions.
>


Bullshit, your data is from 2019.

Right now the CDC says COVID is the
underlying cause of death of ...90%
of the 600,000 deaths.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm





>
> The most common co-morbidities, according to death records, include > . > > influenza and pneumonia, respiratory failure,


That's called COVID!





--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 9, 2021, 10:00:38 PM7/9/21
to

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:49:01 -0400, Jonathan says...

>
> On 7/8/2021 8:59 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:10:10 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
> >
> >> . It was impossible
> >> for the patients to understand what was killing them.
> >
> > It was their PRE-EXISTING conditions.
> >
>
>
> Bullshit, your data is from 2019.
>
> Right now the CDC says COVID is the
> underlying cause of death of ...90%
> of the 600,000 deaths.
> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

Well, of course they do, sunshine... they ARE a governmental institution and
the communists are running the insane asylum right now, so...

LOL... boy, are YOU stupid.

The UNDERLYING cause of death is NOT the PRIMARY cause of death.

underlying - adjective

un·?der·?ly·?ing | \ ??n-d?r-'li-i?
\
Definition of underlying

1a : lying beneath or below

(the PRIMARY reason for why these people died, is NOT Covid)

WebMD: "Another definition would be deaths where Covid-19 was a contributing
cause but not necessarily the primary disease."

Underlying, is NOT primary.

Fucktard.

"If the death certificate includes Covid-19, then the death is included whether
or not Covid-19 was the primary or even contributing cause of death."

"Not Covid - Quarter of Virus Deaths Were Not Caused By Covid As Official
Figures Show Deadly Bug Was Not Primary Cause"

"This means the disease was not the primary cause of death recorded on death
certificates, despite the person who died testing positive for Covid."

"Office for National Statistics data shows that almost one in four deaths with
Covid on the certificate in the week ending April 2 "involved" Covid, meaning
Covid was not the primary cause of death."

Do you need more?

I don't give a flying FUCK what the CDC says was "underlying", ESPECIALLY if
you and they, THINK underlying means primary.

It does not.










































============================================================================

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

========================================================================

The Liberal Argument Outline

1. Use spun facts:

These can be found on Huffington Post, Daily Kos, MSNBC, and many other liberal
sources. What they do is take facts, polls or arguments and add a liberal spin
in a weak attempt to make bad news for liberals look good. These are easily
debunked and exposed as lies by going to the original source and posting the
hard, cold facts with NO spin.

Note: At this point, you have won. It should never take more than one
post to win an argument with a liberal. It is recommended that you claim
victory and disengage at this point. If you continue, for fun or
experimental purposes, no further logic will be forthcoming from the
liberals.

2. The Next Step For The Liberal Will Be To Attempt To Discredit Your
Source

If it is Fox or any perceived "right wing" source, they will refuse to
believe it. If it is a non-partisan source, they will claim it is right
wing, if it is a left of center source, they will find another lefty
source to "prove" you are wrong. They will not discuss the facts
themselves, as they know they have lost. If you must go down this road
(there is a high entertainment value), don't allow this diversion. Go
back to the facts.

3. The Limbaugh Defense:

This is one that comes out early and often. Although you know they never listen
to Rush Limbaugh and have no idea what he says, they will drag him out and
claim you are a Ditto head. This is another diversionary tactic. It has no
relevance and is an attempt to change the subject. The more desperate they are,
the more childish and ridiculous the reference to Limbaugh becomes: Flush,
LimpBag, etc. Ignore this and re-post the facts. DO NOT BE DIVERTED.

4. The Personal Attack:

Another common thread. Also designed to divert the lost argument. NEVER give
any hint of personal information. Even something as innocuous as "I am a chef".

They will attempt to engage you and call you a liar to divert attention
from the original lost argument. Ignore this and re-post the facts yet
to be refuted.

5. Name Calling:

Still another diversion. If you fail to give them any personal information,
they will attempt to draw you out to gain more insight into your personal side.
Then they will return to step 4. Ignore this.

6. The Liberal Bat Signal:

When they find out they are unable to engage
you, divert you or goad you into a completely irrelevant topic, they
will send out the Bat Signal. This is where a bunch of Liberals (or
often, the same one using several names, i.e., Rudy) post a number of
rapid fire posts congratulating the Liberal on handing you your head on
a platter. This tactic often works on even the most logical and
disciplined of us. The urge to rant must be resisted. Your rant will
supply them with all the personal insight they need to spew hatred and
personal attacks. The best tactic here is to use the same tactic back at
them.

Keep in mind, a Liberal will never admit you have a valid point (Dutch
did, once), much less that you won a debate. So, the only reasons to
continue a dialog with a liberal after the initial statement of facts
that established your victory are for entertainment and educational
purposes. If you refuse to take the bait and demand the topic remain on
the original premise, they will eventually just go away and try to find
someone else that will engage them on their terms.

Now, go away, Snowflake.

Jonathan

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 8:24:18 AM7/10/21
to
On 7/9/2021 10:00 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:49:01 -0400, Jonathan says...
>
>>
>> On 7/8/2021 8:59 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:10:10 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
>>>
>>>> . It was impossible
>>>> for the patients to understand what was killing them.
>>>
>>> It was their PRE-EXISTING conditions.
>>>
>>
>>
>> Bullshit, your data is from 2019.
>>
>> Right now the CDC says COVID is the
>> underlying cause of death of ...90%
>> of the 600,000 deaths.
>> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm
>
> Well, of course they do, sunshine... they ARE a governmental institution and
> the communists are running the insane asylum right now, so...
>
> LOL... boy, are YOU stupid.
>
> The UNDERLYING cause of death is NOT the PRIMARY cause of death.
>
> underlying - adjective
>
> un·?der·?ly·?ing | \ ??n-d?r-'li-i?
> \
> Definition of underlying
>
> 1a : lying beneath or below
>
> (the PRIMARY reason for why these people died, is NOT Covid)
>



OK then how about this for proper semantics?

THEY GOT COVID AND A WEEK LATER THEY WERE DEAD!

Idiot~

You seem to think COVID is no biggee by claiming
the sicker you are, the more likely you are to die.

Ya, and?



Jonathan





Jonathan

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 8:34:14 AM7/10/21
to

Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
....only those that are NOT vaccinated?




HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
are among unvaccinated people, White House says


"Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html


...thanks red states

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 9:18:38 AM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:34:04 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>
>Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>
>
>
>
>HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>
>Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>are among unvaccinated people, White House says

Creepy Joe and the Cackle pig lie..

>"Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>
>https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>
>
> ...thanks red states

So, Dummy, if you believe that, and you're vaccinated, what's your
problem?

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 9:57:34 AM7/10/21
to
100% of the vaccine caused deaths, are now among the vaccinated....

Why is that?




If you don't get the vaccine you have a 100% chance of NOT dying or
being crippled from the vaccine. ;)

What are the odds that the Chinese Communist Party's Virus will kill
you? If you don't get vaccinated 0.02%

And why didn't paper and cloth masks drop the infection rates, was
someone lying to us?

And when people lie to you, should you believe everything they say?



--
That's karma


Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 10:33:36 AM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:18:34 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:34:04 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>
>>
>>Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>>the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>>....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>
>>Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>>are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>
>Creepy Joe and the Cackle pig lie..

"Facts are stubborn things"
- John Adams


In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was
unvaccinated. That's not an aberration, experts say

Last month, 130 people died of Covid-19 in Maryland. None of them were
vaccinated, according to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.

In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in
the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations, Hogan said at a
news conference Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/maryland-unvaccinated-covid-deaths/index.html


99.2% of US Covid deaths in June were unvaccinated, says Fauci

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/08/fears-of-new-us-covid-surge-as-delta-spreads-and-many-remain-unvaccinated


Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated

If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19
at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying
if you do become infected.

That's the conclusion of a new report The Associated Press released
looking at COVID-19 deaths during May 2021.

Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only
about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210629/almost-all-us-covid-19-deaths-now-in-the-unvaccinated

>>"Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>>roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>>and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>
>>https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>
>>
>> ...thanks red states
>
>So, Dummy, if you believe that, and you're vaccinated, what's your
>problem?

Because unvaccinated people are where mutations develop.

Also, generally, I'm opposed to needless deaths. So there's a
difference between you and I.

Jonathan

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:09:12 PM7/10/21
to
This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
on this planet that care about others, not just
themselves as Trump and Trumpsters do so religiously.

Hope you were sitting down when you read this.



--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Jonathan

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:11:42 PM7/10/21
to
On 7/10/2021 9:57 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 7/10/21 8:34 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>>
>> Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>> the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>> ....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>
>> Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>> are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>>
>>
>> "Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>> roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>> and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>
>>
>>
>>   ...thanks red states
>>
>
> 100% of the vaccine caused deaths, are now among the vaccinated....
>



Dumb as a box of rocks.
Why is that?

Do Trumpsters become stupid?
Or do the stupid become Trumpsters?


> Why is that?
>



>
>
>
> If you don't get the vaccine you have a 100% chance of NOT dying or
> being crippled from the vaccine. ;)
>
> What are the odds that the Chinese Communist Party's Virus will kill
> you? If you don't get vaccinated 0.02%
>
> And why didn't paper and cloth masks drop the infection rates, was
> someone lying to us?
>
> And when people lie to you, should you believe everything they say?
>
>
>


--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:34:02 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:09:05 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>
>
>This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
>on this planet that care about others,

True, but leftists are not part of that group. All leftists want is
to pass on what their masters have told them.

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:35:47 PM7/10/21
to
On 7/10/21 12:09 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 7/10/2021 9:18 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:34:04 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>>> the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>>> ....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>>
>>> Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>>> are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>>
>> Creepy Joe and the Cackle pig lie..
>>
>>> "Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>>> roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>>> and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>>
>>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>    ...thanks red states
>>
>> So, Dummy, if you believe that, and you're vaccinated, what's your
>> problem?
>>
>
>
> This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
> on this planet that care about others,

And you and they are going to see that those who care about people can
force their caring mandates on them and everyone whether they're
actually what those people they care about need or want or whether it's
better for those people or NOT...

How very kind of those Democrats to put their caring above the RIGHTS
and the needs and wishes of the people they care for so deeply.

> not just
> themselves as Trump and Trumpsters do so religiously.
>

If you don't know what you need or want or what sex you are, who are you
to tell other people what they want or need or mandate what they can and
can't do?

> Hope you were sitting down when you read this.

ROFLMAO after I read it.










--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist plan that says it's "to the Democrats
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI



*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebWJ892h5dA
Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.

And Now they tell us that Biden won the election?

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:41:46 PM7/10/21
to
Leftists are group thinkers. They want everyone to join their group.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:47:22 PM7/10/21
to
Keep drinking that koolaid!

M I Wakefield

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:50:15 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:57:31 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 7/10/21 8:34 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>>
>> Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>> the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>> ....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>
>> Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>> are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>>
>>
>> "Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>> roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>> and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>
>>
>>
>>   ...thanks red states
>>
>
>100% of the vaccine caused deaths, are now among the vaccinated....
>
>Why is that?

If you're on a moped, always wear a helmet, kids ... always wear a
helmet.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:52:33 PM7/10/21
to
No thanks, I'm not a part of your "do what you're told" group.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:53:28 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:11:36 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>On 7/10/2021 9:57 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 7/10/21 8:34 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>>>
>>> Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>>> the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>>> ....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>>
>>> Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>>> are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>>>
>>>
>>> "Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>>> roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>>> and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>>
>>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   ...thanks red states
>>>
>>
>> 100% of the vaccine caused deaths, are now among the vaccinated....
>>

>Dumb as a box of rocks.
>Why is that?
>
>Do Trumpsters become stupid?
>Or do the stupid become Trumpsters?

In Scotty's case: Moped. Post. No helmet.

Michael A Terrell

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 12:59:27 PM7/10/21
to
On 7/10/2021 6:57 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 7/10/21 8:34 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>>
>> Trumpsters, what conclusion can you draw from that stat
>> the virtually every death due to COVID now is among
>> ....only those that are NOT vaccinated?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> HEALTH AND SCIENCE
>>
>> Virtually all new Covid deaths and hospitalizations
>> are among unvaccinated people, White House says
>>
>>
>> "Walensky said the delta variant now accounts for
>> roughly 80% of all new cases in parts of the Midwest
>> and upper mountain states, according to early CDC data."
>>
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covid-vaccines-nearly-all-deaths-hospitalizations-among-unvaccinated.html
>>
>>
>>
>>   ...thanks red states
>>
>
> 100% of the vaccine caused deaths, are now among the vaccinated....

There is not a single death caused by the vaccine.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 1:06:40 PM7/10/21
to
You're part of a different group...

...and you are doing what you're told.

:-)

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 1:14:25 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:06:38 -0700, Alan Baker
<notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:

>On 2021-07-10 9:52 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:47:20 -0700, Alan Baker
>> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2021-07-10 9:33 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:09:05 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
>>>>> on this planet that care about others,
>>>>
>>>> True, but leftists are not part of that group. All leftists want is
>>>> to pass on what their masters have told them.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Keep drinking that koolaid!
>>
>> No thanks, I'm not a part of your "do what you're told" group.
>>
>
>You're part of a different group...

Nope, I don't do groups. I know you can't understand that...
Individualist thought is beyond leftist sheep's ability.

>...and you are doing what you're told.
>

Only by my wife, and even then, not always.

the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 1:20:43 PM7/10/21
to
On 7/10/2021 10:14 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:06:38 -0700, Alan Baker
> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-07-10 9:52 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:47:20 -0700, Alan Baker
>>> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-10 9:33 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:09:05 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
>>>>>> on this planet that care about others,
>>>>>
>>>>> True, but leftists are not part of that group. All leftists want is
>>>>> to pass on what their masters have told them.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Keep drinking that koolaid!
>>>
>>> No thanks, I'm not a part of your "do what you're told" group.
>>>
>>
>> You're part of a different group...
>
> Nope, I don't do groups.

LOL! Oh, yes he does!


> Individualist thought is beyond leftist sheep's ability.

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA! Little stevie/andy has not had an original thought
in his *entire* life.

NoBody

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 1:24:04 PM7/10/21
to
...says the most slavishly obedient and doctrinaire right-wingnut in all of
Usenet. Now, *that* is irony...

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 2:56:52 PM7/10/21
to
Of course you do. Where do you think you got the idea that "leftists"
(whom you classify from "anyone who disagrees with me") have "masters"?

:-)

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 3:10:15 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:56:49 -0700, Alan Baker
<notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:

>On 2021-07-10 10:14 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:06:38 -0700, Alan Baker
>> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2021-07-10 9:52 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:47:20 -0700, Alan Baker
>>>> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 2021-07-10 9:33 a.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:09:05 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> This may come as a shock to you, but there are people
>>>>>>> on this planet that care about others,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> True, but leftists are not part of that group. All leftists want is
>>>>>> to pass on what their masters have told them.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Keep drinking that koolaid!
>>>>
>>>> No thanks, I'm not a part of your "do what you're told" group.
>>>>
>>>
>>> You're part of a different group...
>>
>> Nope, I don't do groups. I know you can't understand that...
>> Individualist thought is beyond leftist sheep's ability.
>
>Of course you do. Where do you think you got the idea that "leftists"
>(whom you classify from "anyone who disagrees with me") have "masters"?
>

<lol> That's from a leftist who is faithfully following what he's told
to do... and it's observing sheep like you, blindly following the
government's directives, who "gave" me the idea... and reinforces it
regularly.

Like I said, "I know you can't understand that. Individualist thought

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 5:13:31 PM7/10/21
to
Really? What is it you imagine I "faithfully" follow?

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:05:38 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:13:28 -0700, Alan Baker
Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid. Could be any number of
talking heads on CNN or MSNBC, or maybe the Creepy Demented old man,
Maybe even the Cackle pig.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:11:29 PM7/10/21
to
What "bullshit" am I supposed to believe?

Dutch

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:14:24 PM7/10/21
to
On 2021-07-08 5:59 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:10:10 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
>
>> . It was impossible
>> for the patients to understand what was killing them.
>
> It was their PRE-EXISTING conditions.
>
> According to the CDC: "(In only) 6% of deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause
> mentioned."

So? Being alive is a pre-existing condition.

Dutch

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:20:58 PM7/10/21
to
No, you're part of the "Don't do what you're told" group, or as children
say, "You're not the boss of me."

I call you "The Eternal Adolescents".

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:22:23 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:11:26 -0700, Alan Baker
You can believe whatever bullshit you want...

Siri Cruise

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:24:22 PM7/10/21
to
In article <scd63u$rk6$1...@dont-email.me>, Dutch <n...@email.com>
wrote:
HIV doesn't kill people.

It's all the other disease that exploit the acquired immune
deficiency.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Discordia: not just a religion but also a parody. This post / \
I am an Andrea Doria sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Dutch

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:28:35 PM7/10/21
to
If you are an "individual thinker" then please explain how it is that
every single thing you say is totally predictable right wing dogma?
Don't bother trying to answer that, because doing so honestly would
involve thinking for yourself and we all know that you might break
something if you tried that.

Here's another one "Blue Lives", do you support the Capitol Police?

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:29:48 PM7/10/21
to
So you suddenly don't want to back YOUR bullshit.

Got it.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 6:56:47 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:29:46 -0700, Alan Baker
What "bullshit" are you talking about?

>Got it.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:18:29 PM7/10/21
to
You said:

"Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid."

When challenged to provide an example that I'm supposed to believe...

...you punked.

That's YOUR bullshit.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:22:38 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:18:23 -0700, Alan Baker
Like I said, You can believe whatever bullshit you want. It's not my
job nor my purpose to enlighten you.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:26:38 PM7/10/21
to
But you claimed that there is some "bullshit" I DO believe...

...only you're afraid to take a stand on exactly what...

...because you know I'll mop the floor with you by giving you the facts.

:-)

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:37:49 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:26:35 -0700, Alan Baker
<Gasp> you mean, you don't believe all the bullsit you've been posting
about covid?

>...only you're afraid to take a stand on exactly what...

Indeed, exactly what? I have nothing to prove...

>...because you know I'll mop the floor with you by giving you the facts.


The "facts" just as they've been told to you?

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:42:10 PM7/10/21
to
That you actually have any evidence that I believe any "bullshit" about
COVID-19.

>
>> ...because you know I'll mop the floor with you by giving you the facts.
>
> The "facts" just as they've been told to you?

Nope.

The verifiable facts

But you're still running scared, so...

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:50:58 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:42:07 -0700, Alan Baker
<notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:

>On 2021-07-10 4:37 p.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid. Could be any number of
>>>>>>>>>> talking heads on CNN or MSNBC, or maybe the Creepy Demented old man,
>>>>>>>>>> Maybe even the Cackle pig.
>>>>>>>>> What "bullshit" am I supposed to believe?
>>>>>>>> You can believe whatever bullshit you want...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> So you suddenly don't want to back YOUR bullshit.
>>>>>> What "bullshit" are you talking about?
>>>>> You said:
>>>>>
>>>>> "Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid."
>>>>>
>>>>> When challenged to provide an example that I'm supposed to believe...
>>>> Like I said, You can believe whatever bullshit you want. It's not my
>>>> job nor my purpose to enlighten you.
>>> But you claimed that there is some "bullshit" I DO believe...
>> <Gasp> you mean, you don't believe all the bullsit you've been posting
>> about covid?
>>
>>> ...only you're afraid to take a stand on exactly what...
>> Indeed, exactly what? I have nothing to prove...
>
>That you actually have any evidence that I believe any "bullshit" about
>COVID-19.

<LOL> Well, if you don't believe it, why are you posting it?

>>> ...because you know I'll mop the floor with you by giving you the facts.
>>
>> The "facts" just as they've been told to you?
>
>Nope.
>
>The verifiable facts

<LOL> Just as they've been told to you.. Or did you come up with
these "facts" all by yourself?

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 7:52:42 PM7/10/21
to
On 2021-07-10 4:50 p.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:42:07 -0700, Alan Baker
> <notony...@no.no.no.no> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-07-10 4:37 p.m., Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid. Could be any number of
>>>>>>>>>>> talking heads on CNN or MSNBC, or maybe the Creepy Demented old man,
>>>>>>>>>>> Maybe even the Cackle pig.
>>>>>>>>>> What "bullshit" am I supposed to believe?
>>>>>>>>> You can believe whatever bullshit you want...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So you suddenly don't want to back YOUR bullshit.
>>>>>>> What "bullshit" are you talking about?
>>>>>> You said:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Whoever is feeding you bullshit about Covid."
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When challenged to provide an example that I'm supposed to believe...
>>>>> Like I said, You can believe whatever bullshit you want. It's not my
>>>>> job nor my purpose to enlighten you.
>>>> But you claimed that there is some "bullshit" I DO believe...
>>> <Gasp> you mean, you don't believe all the bullsit you've been posting
>>> about covid?
>>>
>>>> ...only you're afraid to take a stand on exactly what...
>>> Indeed, exactly what? I have nothing to prove...
>>
>> That you actually have any evidence that I believe any "bullshit" about
>> COVID-19.
>
> <LOL> Well, if you don't believe it, why are you posting it?

What have I posted that you claim is bullshit?

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 8:07:15 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:52:39 -0700, Alan Baker
You argued that the pandemic is still going on.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 8:14:58 PM7/10/21
to
Really?

Quote me.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 8:29:30 PM7/10/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 17:14:56 -0700, Alan Baker
Nope, If you deny you said it, and now say the Pandemoc is over,
that's good enough for me.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 10, 2021, 9:07:35 PM7/10/21
to
Sorry, but that's not good enough.

Do you actually have a quote of my position on the pandemic?

Well?

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 3:43:58 AM7/11/21
to
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:07:32 -0700, Alan Baker
You agree that the pandemic is over. That's good enough for me.

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 3:59:58 AM7/11/21
to
You agree you have no actual quote of mine.

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 10:49:41 AM7/11/21
to
Jonathan wrote

>
>
>
> Dumb as a box of rocks.
> Why is that?
>
> Do Trumpsters become stupid?
> Or do the stupid become Trumpsters?
>

COVID is a hoax to make Trump look bad.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 12:07:10 PM7/11/21
to
Mad props to the 600,000+ Americans who died to make the hoax look
real.

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 9:45:30 PM7/11/21
to

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:49:40 -0000 (UTC), BeamMeUpScotty says...

> COVID is a hoax to make Trump look bad.

Careful!

One of these days...

https://imgur.com/a/Ft4p67T

============================================================================

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 11, 2021, 9:56:32 PM7/11/21
to
On 2021-07-11 6:45 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:49:40 -0000 (UTC), BeamMeUpScotty says...
>
>> COVID is a hoax to make Trump look bad.
>
> Careful!
>
> One of these days...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/Ft4p67T

You realize you've argued both ends of this, right?

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 11:51:44 AM8/1/21
to
Jonathan wrote

>
>
>
> Dumb as a box of rocks.
> Why is that?
>
> Do Trumpsters become stupid?
> Or do the stupid become Trumpsters?
>

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Aug 8, 2021, 4:28:38 PM8/8/21
to

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 8, 2021, 4:34:45 PM8/8/21
to
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of dead...

...including prominent Trump supporters.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 8, 2021, 4:35:18 PM8/8/21
to
Only by getting vaccinated can you defeat this cunning plan.

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Oct 10, 2021, 10:40:51 PM10/10/21
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Nov 1, 2021, 5:05:59 PM11/1/21
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Nov 3, 2021, 6:32:01 PM11/3/21
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:40 PM11/11/21
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Dec 7, 2021, 4:49:15 PM12/7/21
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:04 PM (9 days ago) Jan 11
to
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages