'The Whole Thing Was A Scam': Jim Biden Used His Powerful Brother's Name To Promote Failed Health Company

AlleyCat

Feb 18, 2024, 10:48:01 PMFeb 18

'The Whole Thing Was A Scam': Jim Biden Used His Powerful Brother's Name To
Promote Failed Health Company

Jim Biden frequently invoked his brother Joe Biden's name to promote a now-
defunct health care company that allegedly engaged in massive Medicare fraud,
according to Politico.

Jim Biden's name appeared in investor materials and internal communications
alongside some of the top leaders and executives at Americore, a hospital
operator that sought to reinvigorate health care in rural America, and at least
three members of the Biden family did work with the company, according to
Politico's investigation. Jim Biden would frequently invoke his brother's name
when pitching prospective investors in the company, which wired Jim Biden
$200,000 before he transferred the same amount to Joe Biden in 2018.

"This would be a perfect platform to expose my Brothers (sic) team to [your]
protocol," Jim Biden wrote to Jonathan Brenner, the CEO of a Tampa-area company
that owned licensing rights to a new cancer treatment, while he was consulting
for Americore, according to Politico. "Could provide a great opportunity for
some real exposure." (RELATED: Chinese Firm Paid Hunter And James Biden
Millions For Attempting To Secure US Energy Deals, Testimony Shows)

Politico did not uncover any evidence to suggest that Joe Biden took any steps
to benefit the firm or became involved in Americore's operations. However,
anonymous Americore executives told Politico that Jim Biden had discussed
putting Joe Biden on the company's board and that Joe Biden's political career
could have benefited if the company successfully improved health care in rural
regions of the U.S.

Federal investigators are actively probing an alleged $100 million Medicare
fraud involving Americore, according to Politico. The Department of Justice has
alleged that the company's hospital in Pennsylvania entered into phony
agreements and gave kickback payments as part of a broader conspiracy that
charged the government for unnecessary testing.

There were also discussions about potentially giving Joe Biden a stake in the
company, but those talks never materialized, a former executive told Politico.
One person who Jim Biden pitched about Americore remembered Jim Biden saying
that his brother was in the car with him while he spoke, the individual on the
receiving end of the call told Politico.

A draft version of a presentation meant for investors included a slide
outlining Americore's management, listing Jim Biden just below the company's
CEO, according to Politico. Jim Biden's biography describes him as the "brother
and campaign finance chair of President Joe Biden" with a "tremendous network
of contacts across healthcare, real estate, technology, international unions,
federal agencies (specifically the veterans' administration), post-traumatic
stress and the insurance industry." (RELATED: FBI Secretly Recorded Joe Biden's
Brother As Part Of Bribery Probe: REPORT)

Jim Biden also engaged in efforts to lock down investment in the company from
Qatari interests, according to Politico.

"My family could provide a wealth of introductions and business opportunities
at the highest levels that I believe would be worthy of the interest of His
Excellency," James Biden wrote in a 2017 draft letter intended for Khaled
Sultan Al Rabban of the Qatar Investment Authority, according to Politico. "On
behalf of the Biden family, I welcome your interest here."

Ultimately, efforts to secure Qatari capital did not pan out, and Americore
subsequently collapsed as its existing financial problems intensified,
according to Politico. The company's failure had significant human costs,
including missed payments to hospital employees and diminishing services for
patients.

"I was sold that Americore was going to be the salvation of rural hospitals," a
former Americore executive told Politico, which granted the source anonymity to
discuss the matter candidly. "The whole thing was a scam, and it didn't take
that long to figure it out."

Jim Biden paid $350,000 to settle a lawsuit alleging that he played a role in
Americore's demise, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The White House did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

Meaning, they're guilty and hiding under the couches.

White Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely-
have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very
liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health
condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health-
study/2021/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year
but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of
all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than
moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among
those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/22/study-young-white-liberals-
more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women
between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said
they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of
conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have-
a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify
themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a
mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have
been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-
from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health
diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4%
in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in
political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted
them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health
problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of
conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health
disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as
conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals
are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental
health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a-
mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental
Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle
Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he
diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-
else/202103/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion,
agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have
found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have-
mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be-
mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men
and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 -
12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News

Alan

Feb 19, 2024, 11:34:41 AMFeb 19
On 2024-02-18 19:47, AlleyCat wrote:

> 'The Whole Thing Was A Scam': Jim Biden Used His Powerful Brother's Name To
> Promote Failed Health Company

But here's the takeaway:

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 7:09:06 PMFeb 19
There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
already?
Between numerous shell companies, trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
deposited in Biden accounts, claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.

These people are dirty and it's obvious.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Alan

Feb 19, 2024, 7:29:29 PMFeb 19
On 2024-02-19 16:09, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-19, AlleyCat <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 'The Whole Thing Was A Scam': Jim Biden Used His Powerful Brother's Name To
>> Promote Failed Health Company

<snip>

>> Jim Biden paid $350,000 to settle a lawsuit alleging that he played a role in
>> Americore's demise, according to The Wall Street Journal.
>>
>> The White House did not respond immediately to a request for comment.
>>
>> Meaning, they're guilty and hiding under the couches.
>>
> There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
> already?

1. No. There really isn't.

2. Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?

> Between numerous shell companies,

How many. Quantify it and lets start comparing.

> trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
> deposited in Biden accounts,

Evidence please!

> claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
> with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.

I owe my brother $6,000 but there's not paper trail. And a few years
ago, he owed me $4K. It's not that unusual.

> These people are dirty and it's obvious.

And yet there is no real evidence beyond you wishing it was so.

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 10:28:54 PMFeb 19
On 2024-02-20, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-02-19 16:09, pothead wrote:
>> On 2024-02-19, AlleyCat <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> 'The Whole Thing Was A Scam': Jim Biden Used His Powerful Brother's Name To
>>> Promote Failed Health Company
>>>
><snip>
>
>>> Jim Biden paid $350,000 to settle a lawsuit alleging that he played a role in
>>> Americore's demise, according to The Wall Street Journal.
>>>
>>> The White House did not respond immediately to a request for comment.
>>>
>>> Meaning, they're guilty and hiding under the couches.
>>>
>> There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
>> already?
>
> 1. No. There really isn't.

Sure there is.
Ask the Fed Reserve about suspicious wire transfers.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/like-organized-crime-multiple-banks-blow-the-whistle-170-
times-on-biden-family/ar-AA1ePFbF>

> 2. Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?

Because it's a question?

>> Between numerous shell companies,
>
> How many. Quantify it and lets start comparing.

Many, including Biden family children.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/how-the-biden-family-used-shell-companies-to-enrich-themselves
/ar-AA1b0YIR>

>> trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
>> deposited in Biden accounts,
>
> Evidence please!
>
>> claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
>> with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.
>
> I owe my brother $6,000 but there's not paper trail. And a few years
> ago, he owed me $4K. It's not that unusual.
>

>> These people are dirty and it's obvious.
>
> And yet there is no real evidence beyond you wishing it was so.

Alan

Feb 19, 2024, 10:51:36 PMFeb 19
On 2024-02-19 19:28, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
>>> already?
>>
>> 1. No. There really isn't.
>
> Sure there is.
> Ask the Fed Reserve about suspicious wire transfers.
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/like-organized-crime-multiple-banks-blow-the-whistle-170-
> times-on-biden-family/ar-AA1ePFbF>

'These SARs are sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a
strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, which is meant to
protect the bank.'

False.

'The confidential reports, called SARs for short, are often routine,
with larger financial transactions automatically flagged to the
government. The filing of a SARs report is not evidence on its own of
misconduct.'

<https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/republicans-are-using-financial-records-to-investigate-hunter-biden-heres-how>

'The Bank Policy Institute (BPI), an advocacy group for large banks,
says banks receive computer-generated alerts about possibly suspicious
transactions and then a compliance officer decides whether to file a
SAR. “Since banks are subject to enforcement action if they fail to file
a SAR when they should have, but suffer no sanction if they file a
useless SAR, the general presumption is to file the SAR,” the group says.'

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/19/misleading-claim-that-bank-reports-show-hunter-biden-committed-serious-crimes/>

>> 2. Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?
>
> Because it's a question?

It wasn't a question. The mere presence of the word "why" in a sentence
doesn't make it a question.

>>> Between numerous shell companies,
>>
>> How many. Quantify it and lets start comparing.
>
> Many, including Biden family children.
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/how-the-biden-family-used-shell-companies-to-enrich-themselves
> /ar-AA1b0YIR>

So you can't produce a number.

Got it.

And I can't help noticing that you're trying to hard your actual sources
for these allegations ("American Insider" and "The New York Post"
respectively), and we know why.

And notice that I didn't add a question mark.

>>> trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
>>> deposited in Biden accounts,
>>
>> Evidence please!

So you have none.

Got it.

>>> claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
>>> with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.
>>
>> I owe my brother $6,000 but there's not paper trail. And a few years
>> ago, he owed me $4K. It's not that unusual.
>>

>>> These people are dirty and it's obvious.
>>
>> And yet there is no real evidence beyond you wishing it was so.

Not rebuttal.

Shocking.

Clave

Feb 20, 2024, 1:22:37 AMFeb 20
On 2/19/2024 7:28 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
>>> already?
>>
>> 1. No. There really isn't.
>
> Sure there is.

There isn't.

> Ask the Fed Reserve about suspicious wire transfers.

No evidence of any.

>> 2. Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?
>
> Because it's a question?

Actually, it wasn't, and neither was that.

>>> Between numerous shell companies,
>>
>> How many. Quantify it and lets start comparing.
>
> Many,

*Quantify*, you were instructed. You failed.

And of course you didn't name any. Because you can't.

>>> trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
>>> deposited in Biden accounts,
>>
>> Evidence please!

<crickets>

>>> claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
>>> with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.
>>
>> I owe my brother $6,000 but there's not paper trail. And a few years
>> ago, he owed me $4K. It's not that unusual.

<crickets>

>>> These people are dirty and it's obvious.
>>
>> And yet there is no real evidence beyond you wishing it was so.

<crickets>

"pothole"/"Sakran" has nothing...exactly like Jimmy-Hat Comer.

pothead

Feb 20, 2024, 8:23:17 AMFeb 20
Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.

So what are they selling?

What is the product?

It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
And over 150 transactions were flagged as suspicious.
All on a career politician's salary.

The Biden family could teach the Mafia some things about money laundering and influence peddling.

NoBody

Feb 20, 2024, 10:31:57 AMFeb 20
Bullshit.

Alan

Feb 20, 2024, 12:33:00 PMFeb 20
No. Not "a Biden family account". That's a lie.

> So what are they selling?
>
> What is the product?
What was Kushner selling, and why doesn't that concern you?

> It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.

And Kushner had no experience running an investment fund. None.

> And over 150 transactions were flagged as suspicious.

By a system that routinely flags MILLIONS of transactions.

Already rebutted.

> All on a career politician's salary.

Since when was Hunter Biden a politician?

> The Biden family could teach the Mafia some things about money laundering and influence peddling.

LOL

pothead

Feb 20, 2024, 7:06:44 PMFeb 20
On 2024-02-20, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-02-20 05:23, pothead wrote:

hope for
you.
Shell companies set up under Various Biden family members names including kids.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/how-the-biden-family-used-shell-companies-to-enrich-themselves
/ar-AA1b0YIR>

>> So what are they selling?
>>
>> What is the product?
> What was Kushner selling, and why doesn't that concern you?
>

>> It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
>
> And Kushner had no experience running an investment fund. None.

Pivot to Trump family noted.

--snip

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:23:48 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 00:09:02 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
>already?

No mystery. The charges are all bullshit and you know it. With the whistleblower that
spilled to the FBI indicted for lying and falsifying documents, and the only other
admissible evidence being a laptop copy with a questionable chain of custody, the case
against the Bidens falls apart.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:28:27 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:28:52 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-20, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>><snip>

>>> There is much evidence pointing to the corrupt Biden family it's a mystery why they aren't in jail
>>> already?
>>
>> 1. No. There really isn't.
>
>Sure there is.
>Ask the Fed Reserve about suspicious wire transfers.
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/like-organized-crime-multiple-banks-blow-the-whistle-170-times-on-biden-family/ar-AA1ePFbF>

Interesting. One of the links supposedly providing proof led to a DOS error screen image.

So, who says they're suspicious?

How are you going to prosecute a President when Trump says Presidents have immunity?

You got nothing. The right got nothing.

>> 2. Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?
>
>Because it's a question?
>
>>> Between numerous shell companies,
>>
>> How many. Quantify it and lets start comparing.
>
>Many, including Biden family children.
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/how-the-biden-family-used-shell-companies-to-enrich-themselves
>/ar-AA1b0YIR>
>

>>> trips to foreign nations followed shortly by huge sums of money
>>> deposited in Biden accounts,
>>
>> Evidence please!
>>
>>> claims of transfers between family members being payback of a loan
>>> with no paper trail showing the loan was distributed in the first place and on and on it goes.
>>
>> I owe my brother $6,000 but there's not paper trail. And a few years
>> ago, he owed me $4K. It's not that unusual.
>>

>>> These people are dirty and it's obvious.
>>
>> And yet there is no real evidence beyond you wishing it was so.

Indeed. Republicans are looking for dirt and shocked not to find it because they're so
busy being dirty themselves.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:31:14 PMFeb 20
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 19:51:33 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-19 19:28, pothead wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> 1. No. There really isn't.
>>
>> Sure there is.
>> Ask the Fed Reserve about suspicious wire transfers.
>>
>> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/like-organized-crime-multiple-banks-blow-the-whistle-170-
>> times-on-biden-family/ar-AA1ePFbF>
>
>'These SARs are sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a
>strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, which is meant to
>protect the bank.'

The bias in that article was plain from the language used, inaccuracies, links to proof
that turn out to be dead and the manic tone of the writing.

It's a bullshit article and one has to wonder who hacked it onto MSN's servers.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:32:40 PMFeb 20
Comer has been at this over a year and so far, by his own admission, has found *nothing*
he can prove.

AlleyCat

Feb 20, 2024, 9:08:02 PMFeb 20

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 07:31:53 -0800, NoBody says...

> > Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
> > like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.

Bullshit.

You don't KNOW shit, so you just shake your head and screech out epithets like
a retard.

I think Dustin Hoffman was channeling you, when he made Rainman. He sure got
the stature correct.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Dustin-Hoffman-44.html

You really are psychotic. Get help.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Why Rudy Is Rudy

There are many similarities between the way Rudy the narcissist thinks and
processes things and the way children do. In fact, in many ways, these
processes are virtually identical. This is because Rudy the narcissist has
arrested emotional development.

The emotional maturation that most children go through did not occur within
Rudy, for whatever reason. Often, this reason is abuse or neglect during
childhood.

These things caused Rudy to focus intensely on himself, to the exclusion of all
other things. It also results in the mind being taken up with trying to defend
itself from his abuse.

Rudy's mind is, in a sense, always playing catch up, and because of the trauma
that he has experienced, some things are skipped, so to speak, or don't happen.

(see Rudy's separation from reality)

His mind becomes locked in a pattern of defensive reaction and emotional
perception, made up of many different but related facets, that matures
extremely slowly and is extrordinarily resistant to change. We call this
reaction/defense pattern malignant narcissism.

In children, these things are normal. In Rudy, they are evidence of a disorder.

Young children and babies are not capable of understanding the emotions or
needs of others. They only know want and need. They have no way of taking care
of their own needs, and they can only scream for someone to do it for them.
When Rudy's mother was exhausted and deathly ill with a fever and vomiting, and
she'd been up for three days, and she simply could not cope anymore, does Rudy
sympathize accordingly? Does Rudy stop crying?

No. Rudy does not recognize this. Rudy does not care. Rudy can NOT care. He can
only keep screaming out his needs, regardless of his mother's suffering.

This is, in essence, what you are dealing with when it comes to Rudy the
narcissist. He does not recognize, understand or consider other people's needs.

He sees only his own, and his inability to meet them. The more damaged Rudy is,
the more narcissistic he will be, the more immature he will be and the more
childish his way of thinking.

And this is not childish as in, silly. This is immature as in, the emotional
maturity and understanding of a toddler.

For example, besides the hysterical tantrum behavior we see in Rudy that is
very clearly on par with a very young child's, Rudy the narcissist generally
believes he is immune to the things that happen to "regular" people.

This is an example of something called magical thinking which is a phenomenon
we commonly see in very young children. Rudy sees feelings as facts, the way
that children do. Rudy the narcissist sees everything in the world as an
extension of himself, the way that children do and Rudy the narcissist truly
believes in his own perceived omnipresence and immortality as children do.

He has always been, he will always be.

So children believe... so Rudy the narcissist believes.

The view that he is just another person that must fit into a wider world does
not occur to young children.

How could it? Rather, Rudy functions under the assumption that the world fits
around HIM, and that everything he experiences or encounters is related to him
in some form.

This is the same way Rudy see things. He has never matured past this extremely
immature way of looking at things. The idea that the world does not revolve
around them never occurs to children, as it does not occur to Rudy.

For example, children view their parents as only having to do with them and
connected only to them, rather than as separate people with their own lives,
needs, wants, feelings, etc. Parents are very one dimensional to young
children; despite the fact that children are only one part of the parent's
life, the child does not see this nor understand it in any way.

To a child, parents only exist as their caretakers. It is the only context
children view parents in and the only context they can understand. This is
identical to how Rudy the narcissist views all other people: outside of the
narcissist and the narcissist's needs, these people do not exist.

As children mature, they learn that this viewpoint is not true; they learn to
see and appreciate their parents as individuals that are separate from
themselves. Rudy does not.

The development of Rudy is so arrested that this, coupled with such extreme
self-focus means he is never able to separate himself as an authentic
individual from the external world.

Because of this, Rudy often feels acted upon by the world and other people or
circumstances, rather than as people who act in the world.

In Rudy's view, he does not act, but rather react to the things that are being
done to him. It's as if he never outgrew the idea of himself as a powerless
child, unable to take control or ownership of his own life.

He behaves as though other people are still responsible for his emotions, the
way that parents are responsible for a small child. He seems unable to own his
choices or even to recognize that things are choices. And this is also like a
child.

Rudy the narcissist is generally impulsive, irrational and extremely immature.
He is careless, irresponsible and foolhardy. He doesn't seem able to consider
consequences or think about things before he does them, just like a child.

When pressed for an answer as to why he's done something, Rudy may seem just as
mystified as everyone else. "I don't know" is a very common answer. It may be
the truth. He seems to possess very little insight as to why he does things,
simply reacting on impulse as we see children do.

Like a child, Rudy often feels helpless in a world of more powerful, more
competent, more knowledgeable adults.

However, this is also an excuse. It's easier to be a helpless victim. If you
are a victim, you can never be blamed. If you are helpless, you can never be
forced to take responsibility.

Children are not blamed for not controlling themselves or for their choices.
Rudy doesn't seem to feel he should be either. He doesn't seem to understand
the difference between a child and an adult, and he will often say things to
that effect. These are mostly things that no self-respecting mature adult would
ever say.

*FAGGOT!*

He may compare himself to a child, compete with the children, or complain that
his spouse (LOL) holds "double standards" because the kids are allowed to get
away with things that they are called out for. Rudy doesn't seem to realize
that adults and children are held to different standards, or why this should
be.

For example, the narcissist must be asked repeatedly every single night to
bring their plate into the kitchen, or throw their clothing in the hamper
rather than leaving these things on the ground. Instead of simply doing it, the
narcissist responds that little Johnny never does it either but he doesn't get
yelled at. Little Johnny is seven. The narcissist is 40 and is one of Little
Johnny's parents.

The discrepancy here is obvious; this is the type of response you would receive
from a child that does not want to do his chores, not an adult. To the
narcissist, this is a clear example of favoritism and being attacked for who
they are. It does not seem to enter Rudy's mind that there is a very large
difference between a 7-year-old and a 40-year-old. Regardless of whether or not
he actually feels this way, the childishness and absurdity of his argument is
really unbelievable-almost shocking in it's ignorance. There is not only the
complete refusal to behave as an adult, there is an inability to even
understand why this would be expected.

The truth is, underneath of all of the horrible things Rudy does, the
narcissist is still that 5-year-old child pretending he is somebody else to
escape an abusive situation that ended years ago. When all of Rudy's reasoning
is examined, when all of Rudy's behavior is scrutinized and looked at through
the lens of perspective rather than pain, this is what we are left with: a
person with the emotional maturity of a toddler who cannot understand why they
are expected to behave otherwise and who is trying desperately to pretend they
are somebody else.

All of Rudy's attention seeking, all of Rudy's manipulations, all of Rudy's gas
lighting, all of Rudy's smear campaigns, all of Rudy's abuse, all of the
hurtful things he does, when seen for what they really are, these things are
nothing but childish behaviors that have been perpetrated by an adult.

Every single one of these things is seen in children. Gas-lighting is a 3 year
old with chocolate all over his face who is hiding the chocolate bar behind his
back in plain view, saying "What chocolate, Mommy? I don't have chocolate."
Smear campaigns are a 6-year-old telling lies about a girl to all that girl's
friends so they won't like her anymore. Though these behaviors are sometimes
seen as sophisticated schemes, they really aren't. They are the same childish
and petty things we all dealt with on the elementary school playground. They
are just more confusing and therefore more dangerous because they are coming
from an adult.

AlleyCat

Feb 20, 2024, 9:26:23 PMFeb 20

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:32:56 -0800, Alan says...

> > Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
> > like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.
>
> No. Not "a Biden family account". That's a lie.

Then, where, know-it-all? Someone who didn't think The Biden Crime family
WASN'T getting bribes and payouts, would have said as much, instead of denying
WHERE the money is going.

So, you admit that The Biden's ARE, indeed, on the dole, but you just don't
agree WHERE the money is being funneled to.

Gotcha.

> > So what are they selling?
> >
> > What is the product?

> What was Kushner selling, and why doesn't that concern you?

Bu bu but Truuuuuuump! Off-topic. Want to talk about Kushner, start another
thread ABOUT Kushner. Stop wasting your own time.

We know you won't, since you're so fucking narcissistic and have such low-self-
esteem, that you can't bring yourself to be an original poster, lest you get
something wrong. Whatsamatta, Pookie... cain't sleep with being wrong, on your
mind?

Same thing on Twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/9CfLsVv.png

WHY can't you post your own bullshit, instead of sniping and trolling on
others'.

> > It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
>
> And Kushner had no experience running an investment fund. None.

Bu bu but Truuuuuuump! Off-topic. Want to talk about Kushner, start another
thread ABOUT Kushner. Stop wasting your own time.

> > And over 150 transactions were flagged as suspicious.
>
> By a system that routinely flags MILLIONS of transactions.

> Already rebutted.

Prove it. YOU make the claim it's already debunked... prove it.

> > All on a career politician's salary.
>
> Since when was Hunter Biden a politician?

He was talking about JOE Biden, you idiot.

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, And Sadists Trolls Will Lie,
Exaggerate, And Offend TO GET A RESPONSE [so true]

Loser
AlleyPussyBitch
Pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy
Pussey

Of course, these never work, AS INTENDED.

=====

An Internet troll is someone who enters an online discussion and posts comments
designed to upset or disrupt the conversation.

"Dark Tetrad" personality traits include narcissism, Machiavellianism,
psychopathy, and sadism.

(someone's been reading my possstss againnnnn)

In a study of 1200 people, Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who
said trolling was their favorite Internet activity.

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was
published that confirms what we all suspected: Internet trolls are horrible
people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is someone
who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the
conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind
their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie,
exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find
out.
Study: Internet Trolls and Dark Tetrad Personality Traits

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality
tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting
behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark
Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and
sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling
was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent
these traits were among Internet trolls, one can refer to tables from the paper
showing low Dark Tetrad scores for everyone in the study ... except the trolls.
Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between
trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their
paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet
Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are
prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because
this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee
at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet
is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people.
It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is
ignore them.

AlleyCat

Feb 20, 2024, 11:03:17 PMFeb 20

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:51:39 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

> pothead wrote:
> > It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
> > And over 150 transactions were flagged as suspicious.
> > All on a career politician's salary.
> >
> > The Biden family could teach the Mafia some things about money laundering and influence peddling.
>
> I'm sure Jared is really an investment wizard to justify his
> bounty from KSA.

I don't see YOU proving he wasn't qualified to do what you and the other homos
here are whining about.

If Kushner is guilty of something... lay it out. Let's see your proof.

There ARE smoking guns, where Joe and Hunter are concerned. It's just a matter
of time before Republicans gather up both information (evidence) and the REAL
power it takes to GET that evidence.

I am amazed at the sheer stupidity, that you liberals seem to exhibit, when
you're defending Biden.

Doesn't ANYONE here know, that when you "hide" money, it's hidden in a way that
can't be traced.

Is that REALLY too hard for you morons to get? I have NO problem thinking TRUMP
has money stashed away somewhere, but is it ill-gotten? Possibly.

Did it come from other countries who have a quid pro quo in place, like they
have with Hunter and Joe Biden?

We KNOW the specifics, one being Burisma. That's not the ONLY entity. There
Ukraine itself and China.

What did Jared Kushner DO, that compares with Hunter Biden?

"After leaving the White House, Mr Kushner's PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM received a
$2bn (£1.59bn) investment from Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund."

WHAT is illegal/wrong with that?

"The Saudi investment into Mr Kushner's firm, Affinity Partners, took place
after he left the White House. But experts have previously raised ethical
questions about the deal, citing his earlier dealings with Saudi Arabia and the
former president's veto of bills that would have banned weapons sales to the
kingdom during its war in Yemen."

He wasn't allowed to talk business with Saudi Arabia before he left the White
House?

Was money on investments, made before he left the White House? Is there a paper
trail?

Was Kushner not allowed to say, "Hey... we'll talk after I leave the White
House and make a deal"?

If THAT was illegal... WHERE ARE THE INDICTMENTS? The committees looking into
this?

Don't you think the Democrats would be champing at the bit to GET Kushner, and
by proxy, Trump!!??

Yeah... that's what I thought.

As someone said recently... "maybe there's no there, there".

I'd like to see "it", if you have anything.

Alan

Feb 21, 2024, 4:59:24 PMFeb 21
Sorry, but you'll have to quote the specific text that proves your claim.

Alan

Feb 21, 2024, 5:01:03 PMFeb 21
On 2024-02-20 18:26, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:32:56 -0800, Alan says...
>
>>> Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
>>> like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.
>>
>> No. Not "a Biden family account". That's a lie.
>
> Then, where, know-it-all? Someone who didn't think The Biden Crime family
> WASN'T getting bribes and payouts, would have said as much, instead of denying
> WHERE the money is going.

I deal with the claims that are presented.

You fail to support the claims you make.

> So, you admit that The Biden's ARE, indeed, on the dole, but you just don't
> agree WHERE the money is being funneled to.

Nope. Nothing like.
And yet he can't show that JOE Biden ever got a penny.

And his chief witness has been exposed as a perjurer getting his
information from Russia.

Alan

Feb 21, 2024, 5:02:04 PMFeb 21
On 2024-02-20 20:03, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:51:39 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
>

>> pothead wrote:
>>> It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
>>> And over 150 transactions were flagged as suspicious.
>>> All on a career politician's salary.
>>>
>>> The Biden family could teach the Mafia some things about money laundering and influence peddling.
>>
>> I'm sure Jared is really an investment wizard to justify his
>> bounty from KSA.
>
> I don't see YOU proving he wasn't qualified to do what you and the other homos
> here are whining about.

Are you claiming he IS qualified?

Because if you do, I'll prove he wasn't..

...loser.

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 6:53:47 PMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:23:14 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
>like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.

You have no proof of those allegations anymore than you have proof of any of the other
criminal allegations the right has made against the Bidens. Or, for that matter, the
Clintons.

How does it feel to hate?

Swill
NP: Al Jarreau - It's Not Hard To Love You

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 6:57:25 PMFeb 21
MSN is a news aggregator. This article was actually published in the New York Post. So
much for your attempt to legitimize yet another right wing lie about the Bidens.

>>> Hunter and/or Joe Biden meet with foreign entities in various countries and shortly thereafter
>>> like magic millions of dollars get transferred to a Biden family account.
>>
>> No. Not "a Biden family account". That's a lie.
>
>Shell companies set up under Various Biden family members names including kids.
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/how-the-biden-family-used-shell-companies-to-enrich-themselves/ar-AA1b0YIR>

MSN is a news aggregator. This article was actually published in the New York Post. So
much for your attempt to legitimize yet another right wing lie about the Bidens.

>>> So what are they selling?
>>>
>>> What is the product?
>> What was Kushner selling, and why doesn't that concern you?
>>

>>> It certainly isn't Hunter Biden's knowledge of anything because he has none.
>>
>> And Kushner had no experience running an investment fund. None.
>
>Pivot to Trump family noted.

Why are you so afraid to discuss Trump family corruption?

Swill

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 6:59:01 PMFeb 21
On second look, this article was posted by some raggedy tabloid called "American Insider".

Swill
NP: Al Jarreau - Blue Angel