Re: The Entire GOP Is Complicit in the Coup Attempt

AlleyCat

Jun 30, 2022, 2:39:20 AM6/30/22

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:49:01 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

> https://www.thedailybeast.com

A liesite, so no.

AlleyCat was a 3 sport letterman, a bouncer in THREE different restaurants /
bars / lounges / discos (Chan's, Victor's Jamaica Joe's), an assistant golf
pro, a lifeguard on the white sand beaches of Ft. Walton/Destin, (getting more
pussy in a week, than you did your whole life), dunked a basketball at 5'9" for
first time in 11th grade, played college baseball AND basketball (dual
scholarships), and dated the captain of the cheer-leading squad as a SOPHOMORE
in high school. (there was no freshman class)

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping his bootheel on his little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

There Are Several Theories For Why Rudy Can't Stop Lying

Rudy's An Undeserved Narcissist

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."

Rudy Canoza

Jun 30, 2022, 10:32:20 AM6/30/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> [...]
>> According to her, Trump, yet again, threw his own vice president, Mike Pence,
>> under the bus and thought he “deserved” the chants of “Hang him!” Trump left
>> Pence to be potentially slaughtered by his rabid cult, who were going to punish
>> Pence for fulfilling his duty and certifying a fair and free election. Trump
>> even allegedly assaulted Bobby Engel, the head of his Secret Service detail, and
>> lunged for the steering wheel after Engel refused to drive him to the U.S.
>> Capitol. Trump apparently lacked “the stamina” to march with the violent mob he
>> incited, but he was fine being chauffeured to the insurrection. After being
>> informed by his attorney general that there was no evidence of voter fraud,
>> Trump behaved like an unruly spoiled child, according to Hutchinson, by throwing
>> a plate of food against the wall, which was cleaned up by Hutchinson, who at the
>> age of 25 was clearly the most mature adult in the room.
>>
>> Hutchinson’s testimony indicts Trump’s staff, who apparently knew they were all
>> engaging in illegal activity but nonetheless persisted to placate the whims of
>> an unhinged vulgarian. Specifically, Meadows seems at most risk after the
>> hearing. “Things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6,” Hutchinson said he warned
>> her, but all the evidence shows he went along like a dutiful soldier and obeyed
>> orders, even, thankfully, keeping a record of his texts, which included
>> correspondence with Ginni Thomas, another true believer.
>>
>> “Please make sure we don’t go up to the Capitol, Cass,” White House Counsel Pat
>> Cipollone urged Hutchinson, according to her testimony. “We are going to get
>> charged with every crime imaginable.” No wonder Meadows and Rudy Giuliani
>> allegedly asked for a blanket pardon, joining a growing list of Trump acolytes.
>>
>> Those crimes, according to my tally, now include obstruction, seditious
>> conspiracy, assault, and fraud (Trump allegedly misled MAGA to give him $250
>> million to fight election fraud, which he never did). The hearing concluded with
>> threatening messages the Trump administration allegedly sent to witnesses
>> encouraging loyalty and promising rewards that read as if they came out of a bad
>> Godfather ripoff. We can add witness tampering as another potential crime.
>>
>> But perhaps the greatest crime is the GOP’s cowardice and utter lack of
>> patriotism. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Fox News hosts Laura
>> Ingraham and Sean Hannity knew the coup was dangerous and reckless, as per their
>> text messages and alleged statements, yet they have only nurtured, normalized,
>> and strengthened the MAGA radicalized cult with more fear, disinformation, and
>> lies. Instead of standing up to Trump and the big lie, a majority of
>> Republicans, who barely escaped with their lives on Jan. 6, proceeded to vote
>> against certifying the election that day. Now a majority of GOP voters believe
>> in the big lie, and more than 100 Republicans who have won their primary since

LOL!