Re: Public Funding For Private Religious Schools?

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 11:45:21 PM12/8/21

On Wed, 08 Dec 2021 10:31:14 -0600, Lee says...

> Supreme Court to decide whether
> states can refuse to pay for
> religious education

If state or federal monies go to "teaching" ANYTHING about Islam, Judaism,
Buddhism or any other religion or belief, then there needs to be money for
"teaching about" Christianity.

I'm an atheist, and I DO believe in separation of church and state to ONLY a
certain extent, but if people want to worship in school or at football games,
then that is a right the state shouldn't be able to take away.

The school is not forcing a thing on anyone. If a Muslim WANTS to go to a
football game, then they should know that there will be a prayer.

Same thing with an atheist. It only "hurts" the weak-ass liberals to hear a
prayer.

The schools aren't "promoting" or "establishing" anything... the religions are
already established. They should follow the 1st Amendment and ALLOW religion in
schools, in the appropriate form, fashion, venue, etc.

IF there are any classes that "teach" about Christianity or Islam, then those
classes SHOULD be elective only.

No one has the right FROM religion. Only pussies can't take others having
something to believe in. It's pure jealousy. Liberal don't believe in anything
"religious", so they lash out at those who do.

Do you start to burn and melt, if YOU hear a prayer? Pussies.

People need to read the 1st Amendment and accept WHY it was written.

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression,
assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting
one religion over others and also restricting an individual's religious
practices.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the government for a redress of grievances.

This means that NO ONE should be prevented from expressing their beliefs,
ANYWHERE.

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Rudy Canoza

Dec 9, 2021, 12:24:36 AM12/9/21
On 12/8/2021 8:45 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2021 10:31:14 -0600, Lee says...
>
>> Supreme Court to decide whether
>> states can refuse to pay for
>> religious education
>>

> If state or federal monies go to "teaching" ANYTHING about Islam, Judaism,
> Buddhism or any other religion or belief, then there needs to be money for
> "teaching about" Christianity.

No. What you mean, you fucking liar, is *preaching* Christstainity, not
teaching "about" it. That's what you regligio-blowjobs always mean.

> I'm an atheist, and

Bull-fucking-shit.