Thanks To Democrats - Canada Now 66% Fully Vaccinated, US Only at 49.6%

0 views
Skip to first unread message

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 1:17:55 AM7/31/21
to

So Much For Texas Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
Florida

=====

Covid's "Untold Story": Texas Blacks And Latinos Are Dying In The Prime of
Their Lives

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/12/19/covids-untold-story-texas-blacks-
and-latinos-are-dying-in-the-prime-of-their-lives/

Dec 19, 2020More than 4,200 Hispanics between ages 25 and 64 have died of COVID
in Texas. That works out to 74 deaths per 100,000 people. Meanwhile, more than
1,100 whites in that age group have died, which...

=====

As COVID-19 Hammers Texas, Hispanic Residents Are Dying At The Highest Rate

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/covid-19-hammers-texas-hispanic-residents-
are-dying-highest-rate-n1235242

Texas Latino communities affected by COVID-19 due to pre-existing economic,
health inequities July 30, 2020 02:39 There are numerous reasons for the
disparities, experts say.

=====

Hispanic Residents Bear Brunt of COVID-19 In Texas

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/30/texas-coronavirus-hispanic/

Leonor Quiroz's husband, Valentin Quiroz, died of COVID-19 in May. Valentin
died May 23, leaving Leonor with more than $25,000 in out-of-pocket medical and
funeral expenses. "A lot of my Hispanic...

=====

Why has COVID-19 hit Latino communities so hard?

https://podcasts.la.utexas.edu/latinxperts/podcast/episode-017-why-has-covid-
19-hit-latino-communities-so-hard/

How a professor in Texas tracked the undercounting of COVID-19 cases among
Hispanics, and why the Rio Grande Valley is hard hit. Karma R. Chávez (she/her)
is associate professor and chair in the Department of Mexican American and
Latina/o Studies at the University of Texas at Austin | @queermigrations

=====

How the Covid Pandemic Affected U.S. Hispanics Over the...

https://www.texaslatinoconservatives.com/covid_pandemic_hispanics

by V. Lance Tarrance. Comments on a new report released July 15, 2021 by the
Pew Research Center. A very large study of Hispanics was recently conducted
(March 2021) which showed that Hispanics in the United States have been hit
very hard by the Covid-19 pandemic this past year, particularly with their
biggest hardships being losing jobs and work projects.

=====

Update: Coronavirus Case Rates and Death Rates for Latinos...

https://salud-america.org/coronavirus-case-rates-and-death-rates-for-latinos-
in-the-united-states/

Race/ethnicity data is available for 63% of the nation's cases. COVID-19-
associated hospitalizations are also higher among Latinos. States are also
experiencing Latino coronavirus case disparities: Utah is 14% Latino. But they
make up 20.3% of COVID-19 cases on July 5, 2021. Oregon is 13% Latino. But they
make up 23.2% of COVID-19 cases on...

=====

Texas studying COVID-19's uneven impact on communities of...

https://www.tmc.edu/news/2020/09/texas-studying-covid-19s-uneven-impact-on-
communities-of-color/

Houston's 2.3 million residents are 45 percent Hispanic or Latino, 25 percent
white non-Hispanic or Latino, 23 percent Black and 7 percent Asian. (Hispanic
is an ethnicity; therefore, Hispanics can be of any race.) More details about
local COVID-19 data can be found on Harris County Public Health's Harris
County/Houston COVID-19 dashboard.

=====

COVID-19 Kills Latinos At Disproportionate Rates - And The...

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/politics/immigration/2020/08/1
2/379623/covid-19-kills-growing-number-of-texas-latinos-at-disproportionate-
rates/

COVID-19 has taken the lives of a disproportionate amount of Latinos in Houston
and across Texas. Though Hispanics make up 40% of the statewide population,
they account for 52% of COVID-19 deaths...

=====

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid...

https://medium.com/@thinkingman/north-texas-hispanics-could-be-at-greatest-
risk-of-covid-19-f3d8bead4f8a

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid-19. Thinking Man. Mar
24, 2020...

=====

Black and Hispanic Texans are still... - The Texas Tribune

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/19/texas-vaccine-race-disparities/

As Texas expands COVID-19 vaccination eligibility, racial disparities persist
among Black, Hispanic residents. White Texans are being vaccinated at nearly
twice the rate of Hispanic Texans and...

=============================================================================

Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/blacks-hispanics-are-being-short-changed-
covid-19-vaccines-florida-n1259204

Blacks and Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19 vaccines in Florida
and elsewhere.

HOWEVER they're being "treated", Blacks and Hispanics are NOT making the effort
to GET vaccinated.

MOST Blacks and Hispanics live in urban areas, where there are an ABUNDANCE of
places you can get vaccinated.

=====

Florida's Black, Hispanic Communities Lag Behind In COVID-19 Vaccination Rates,
Data Shows

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/04/29/floridas-black-hispanic-
communities-lag-behind-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates-data-shows/

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - Statistics tell the story - people in Black and Hispanic
communities in Florida are getting vaccinated against COVID-19 in less numbers
than their Caucasian counterparts...

=====

Black, Hispanic Floridians Make Up 40% of Florida's Population, Have Only
Received 13% of COVID-19 Vaccinations

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/black-hispanic-floridians-make-up-40-floridas-
population-have-only-received-13-covid-19-
vaccinations/REPLSF56QFATFFOWDN7IHRCW7A/

Black, Hispanic Floridians make up 40% of Florida's population, have only
received 13% of COVID-19 vaccinations February 10, 2021 at 6:37 pm EST By
Deanna Allbrittin, WFTV.com and Sarah Wilson...

=====

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID...

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2021/02/02/floridas-black-and-hispanic-
communities-need-more-covid-vaccines-editorial/

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID vaccines | Editorial.
... Florida added 15,978 coronavirus cases, 213 deaths in the past week Jul. 3
News.

=====

COVID-19 Behavioral Health Disparities Black Latino...

https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/covid19-behavioral-health-
disparities-black-latino-communities.pdf

Messaging about COVID -19 testing, behavioral health services, and federal
stimulus opportunities must be accurate, culturally understood, and
disseminated through information channels that reach Black and Latino
communities. Black or Latino radio, websites such as BlackDoctor.org, and
trusted media figures are important messengers.

=====

The COVID Racial Data Tracker | The COVID Tracking Project

https://covidtracking.com/race/

COVID-19 is affecting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other people of color the
most. The COVID Racial Data Tracker is a collaboration between the COVID
Tracking Project and the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research.
Together, we're gathering the most complete and up-to-date race and ethnicity
data on COVID-19 in the United States.

=====

Coronavirus infection by race: What's behind the health...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-
answers/coronavirus-infection-by-race/faq-20488802

COVID-19 hospitalization rates among non-Hispanic Black people and Hispanic or
Latino people were both about 4.7 times the rate of non-Hispanic white people.
While there's no evidence that people of color have genetic or other biological
factors that make them more likely to be affected by COVID-19 , they are more
likely to have underlying...

=====

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF
https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-
vaccinations-race-ethnicity/
Figure 2 shows the shares of COVID-19 vaccinations, cases, and deaths among
Black, Hispanic, Asian, and White people. The data also show the distribution
of the total population by these groups as...

=====

COVID-19 Deaths by Race/Ethnicity | KFF
https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/covid-19-deaths-by-race-ethnicity/
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation Headquarters: 185 Berry St., Suite 2000,
San Francisco, CA 94107 | Phone 650-854-9400 Washington Offices and Barbara
Jordan Conference Center: 1330 G Street...

=====

Why Black And Latino People Still Lag On COVID Vaccines...
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/26/989962041/why-black-and-
latino-people-still-lag-on-covid-vaccines-and-how-to-fix-it
Apr 26, 2021In Florida, for instance, Black people represent 16% of residents
but only 8% of those vaccinated. In Illinois, 17% of people who died from
COVID-19 were Black, but only 9% of those vaccinated are.

=====

And if it's NOT the vaccinations...

Hispanics Show 'Less Consistent Adherence' to Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing

Hispanics make up a high percentage of COVID-19 cases, are not wearing masks
and are not socially distancing as much as the rest of the population.

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Homemade Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Blacks And Hispanics May Fear Wearing Masks In Public

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Statistics are showing a disproportionate number of African
Americans are getting sick and dying of coronavirus.

Still, some minorities say they don't want to wear masks in public.

=====

People of Color Won't Be Required to Wear Masks

LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - People of color are exempt from an Oregon county's mask
mandate over concerns about racial profiling.

So... they can spread Covid-19 because they don't HAVE to wear a mask, JUST to
keep them from being profiled?

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Doctors Worry About COVID's Effects on Hispanics

Hispanic Americans, who make up 18.3% of the country's population, represent
32.7 % of new coronavirus cases nationwide, according to data from the CDC.

=====

Health Concerns From COVID-19 Much Higher Among Hispanics and Blacks Than
Whites

About half of Hispanic adults (49%) are very concerned about unknowingly
spreading COVID-19 to others, compared with 38% of black adults and 28% of
white adults. And Hispanics (43%) and blacks (31%) are far more likely than
whites (18%) to be very concerned over getting COVID-19 and needing to be
hospitalized.

=====

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 during the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona
virus's toll is falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities.



Dutch

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 3:14:22 AM7/31/21
to
On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:

Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.




Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 3:37:01 AM7/31/21
to
So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.

Not surprising.

a322x1n

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 5:13:00 AM7/31/21
to
Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:59v9gg9k5adld54op...@4ax.com:
Actually, the vaccine was "double blind" tested on thousands of
people. It was proven to be both safe and effective.

Where do you get these dumb disinformation ideas?

In my state, the hospitals are jammed full of unvaccinated
people, some dying. No vaccinated person is in the hospitals
or dying.

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vacc
ines.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/yzk9v9mh>

Crawl back in your hole, "Kurt", and dream up some more bull
shit.

a322x1n

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 6:51:35 AM7/31/21
to
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
news:8s8aggdm7fudffmnm...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 09:12:58 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>>Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>news:59v9gg9k5adld54op...@4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>>
>>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher
>>>> vaccination rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore
>>>> loser former guy.
>>>
>>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>>
>>> Not surprising.
>>
>>Actually, the vaccine was "double blind" tested on thousands of
>>people. It was proven to be both safe and effective.
>
> No it wasn't.
>>
>>Where do you get these dumb disinformation ideas?
>
> Same place you get yours?
>>
>>In my state, the hospitals are jammed full of unvaccinated
>>people, some dying. No vaccinated person is in the hospitals
>>or dying.
>
> Bullshit, You went everywhere and did an audit?

I don't need to, the news, local and national, is full of this,
and the Governer has been on TV:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/adh-arkansas-facing-hospital-st
affing-shortage-amidst-covid-19-surge/ar-AAMFZDU?ocid=uxbndlbing>

<https://tinyurl.com/2yw4cyxn>

>><https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-va

Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 7:46:29 AM7/31/21
to
a322x1n wrote

>
> I don't need to, the news, local and national, is full of this,
> and the Governer has been on TV:
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/adh-arkansas-facing-hospital-st
> affing-shortage-amidst-covid-19-surge/ar-AAMFZDU?ocid=uxbndlbing>
>

Tucker Carlson says COVID's a hoax and he's way smarter than his viewers.


Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 4:52:41 PM7/31/21
to
Also false.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 5:19:02 PM7/31/21
to
Biden voters usually do what they're told to do and don't understsnd
when other people don't comply. They trust gibberish Joe, even when
they don't have any idea who is writing his scripts...

Dutch

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 5:45:18 PM7/31/21
to
On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
It's not only the government, the rest of us who want to get past this
nightmare are demanding it too.

Untested? The Pfizer trials alone involved 40,000 people.

Dangerous? More dangerous than Covid-19-Delta? Compare the deaths from
the vaccines to the deaths from the virus. 0/620,000

What I find funny is Republicans are always asserting their need for
self-defense, but that only applies when it involves owning firearms,
when they need to defend themselves against a deadly virus suddenly they
go all squishy. Go figger.

99%+ of people dying from the virus are unvaccinated.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 7:24:41 PM7/31/21
to
On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 16:11:19 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
>Spinning numbers wont help you.

Florida has 1.5 times the population of Ontario, but 100 times the
daily cases.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 7:35:19 PM7/31/21
to
On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:24:38 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
I might have had the Delta variant a week ago. My 40 mile bike rides
that week were 15% slower than what I've been averaging. Yesterday I
was back to normal.

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 8:49:45 PM7/31/21
to

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:24:38 -0400, M I Wakefield says...

> >Spinning numbers wont help you.
>
> Florida has 1.5 times the population of Ontario, but 100 times the
> daily cases.

Thank you, Democrats!

This is NOT about Republicans not vaccinating.

============================================================================

So Much For Texas and Florida Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
Florida

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 10:05:32 PM7/31/21
to

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:52:39 -0700, Alan Baker says...
Let me play the stupid childish liberal game, you fuckers... well, YOU play.

So, you think that NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand
to shoot up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?

That's exactly what you're saying, when you answer with only "also false".

IS it false?

NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot up
dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?

Riiiiight.

============================================================================

So Much For Texas and Florida Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
Florida

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 10:44:59 PM7/31/21
to
On 2021-07-31 7:05 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:52:39 -0700, Alan Baker says...
>
>>
>> On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>>
>>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
>>>> rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.
>>>
>>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>>
>>> Not surprising.
>>>
>>
>> Also false.
>
> Let me play the stupid childish liberal game, you fuckers... well, YOU play.
>
> So, you think that NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand
> to shoot up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?

Straw man.

>
> That's exactly what you're saying, when you answer with only "also false".
>
> IS it false?

Yup.

>
> NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot up
> dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?

Straw man

AlleyCat

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 10:53:31 PM7/31/21
to

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:44:57 -0700, Alan Baker says...

>
> On 2021-07-31 7:05 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:52:39 -0700, Alan Baker says...
> >
> >>
> >> On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> >>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
> >>>>
> >>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
> >>>> rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.
> >>>
> >>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
> >>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
> >>>
> >>> Not surprising.
> >>>
> >>
> >> Also false.
> >
> > Let me play the stupid childish liberal game, you fuckers... well, YOU play.
> >
> > So, you think that NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand
> > to shoot up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?
>
> Straw man.

Fuck off, chicken shit pussy, who's to skeered to answer simple questions.

> >
> > That's exactly what you're saying, when you answer with only "also false".
> >
> > IS it false?
>
> Yup.

Fuck off, chicken shit pussy, who's to skeered to answer simple questions.

> >
> > NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot up
> > dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?
>
> Straw man

Fuck off, chicken shit pussy, who's to skeered to answer simple questions.

You can play with yourself from now on... you're used to that, eh?

To the stupid bin, you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

=====

So Much For Texas and Florida Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
Florida

Covid's "Untold Story": Texas Blacks And Latinos Are Dying In The Prime of
Their Lives

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/12/19/covids-untold-story-texas-blacks-
and-latinos-are-dying-in-the-prime-of-their-lives/

Dec 19, 2020 More than 4,200 Hispanics between ages 25 and 64 have died of
COVID in Texas. That works out to 74 deaths per 100,000 people. Meenwhile
(MoP), more than 1,100 whites in that age group have died, which...

Alan Baker

unread,
Jul 31, 2021, 11:18:58 PM7/31/21
to
On 2021-07-31 7:53 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
>
> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 19:44:57 -0700, Alan Baker says...
>
>>
>> On 2021-07-31 7:05 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:52:39 -0700, Alan Baker says...
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
>>>>>> rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.
>>>>>
>>>>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>>>>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>>>>
>>>>> Not surprising.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Also false.
>>>
>>> Let me play the stupid childish liberal game, you fuckers... well, YOU play.
>>>
>>> So, you think that NO Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand
>>> to shoot up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies?
>>
>> Straw man.
>
> Fuck off, chicken shit pussy, who's to skeered to answer simple questions.
>
>>>
>>> That's exactly what you're saying, when you answer with only "also false".
>>>
>>> IS it false?
>>
>> Yup.
>
> Fuck off, chicken shit pussy, who's to skeered to answer simple questions.

I did answer. It's not my fault you don't understand a very common term
for an argumentative fallacy.

Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 6:54:43 AM8/1/21
to
On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 09:12:58 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
>news:59v9gg9k5adld54op...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>
>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher
>>> vaccination rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser
>>> former guy.
>>
>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>
>> Not surprising.
>
>Actually, the vaccine was "double blind" tested on thousands of
>people. It was proven to be both safe and effective.

It was given an emergency clearance by the FDA, tootsie. If it had
been cleared by the normal, extensive testing there would have been no
need for the 'emergency'(EUA) label.

MOF, we do NOT know the long-term effects of these chemicals. What we
do know is that they permit the virus to evolve into variants which
may be around a very, very long time as they continue to spin off one
variant after another.

>In my state, the hospitals are jammed full of unvaccinated
>people, some dying.

Really? Where is that? Whatever happened to "Three weeks to flatten
the curve?"

What bullshit!

> No vaccinated person is in the hospitals
>or dying.

The government suppresses reporting of vaccine reactions. It's a fact.

Here's a previous post of mine containing a link to an OSHA.GOV
document:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/iMyqrFdxNSI/m/HruJvN-9AgAJ

"DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working
diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations.

============================================
** OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers
from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to
disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts.** As a result, **OSHA
will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements**
===========================================

They're working diligently, Karen, to encourage credulous nincompoops
like you to spread lies about side-effects.

>Crawl back in your hole, "Kurt", and dream up some more bull
>shit.

If I want any REAL bullshit I'll listen to Fauci or some other
government thug.

a322x1n

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 10:28:49 AM8/1/21
to
Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:bbvcggdj2d0f1953p...@4ax.com:
The unvaccinated, shun them:

<https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/31/us/vaccinated-americans-frustrated-su
rge-mandates/index.html?utm_term=1627824480324997659d95fa0&utm_source=cnn
_Five+Things+for+Sunday%2C+August+1%2C+2021&utm_medium=email&bt_ee=J4FaBE
v%2BLMGi3WEStml%2BToxvEW0ktSl5FLGnPhZ4n38ykDmxTMNbFQ7mx82WNm9%2B&bt_ts=16
27824480327>

<https://tinyurl.com/svk48e8>

"Kurt" is a liar, very deliberate, very conscious. He wants to make a
fool of others.

"Kurt" has been fully vaccinated, he's a killer but not a stupid one.

Do you want liars like "Kurt" to make a fool of you? If not, get the
facts and vaccinate today.

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 10:32:13 AM8/1/21
to
On Sun, 01 Aug 2021 14:28:46 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>The unvaccinated, shun them:

That's ok, nobody wants you sheep around them anyway.

Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 10:44:31 AM8/1/21
to
>"Kurt" is a liar, very deliberate, very conscious.

Kurt is my real name. I've been posting here for more than 25 years.

You are a coward and afraid to take responsibility for your posts.

> He wants to make a
>fool of others.

You've done a good enough job of being a fool without any of my
assistance, Karen.

>"Kurt" has been fully vaccinated,

No, I'm not and do not expect to be. The government has lied to me,
Big Pharma has lied to me and you have lied.

> he's a killer but not a stupid one.

I'm not the one who was screaming "Three weeks to flatten the curve!",
Karen. That would be you.

I'm not the one who supported lockdowns - thereby putting people in
just the environment that the virus loves. That would be YOU, Karen.

You are the murderer.

>Do you want liars like "Kurt" to make a fool of you? If not, get the
>facts and vaccinate today.

Karen,you believed Fauci when he said masks don't work. Then you
believed Fauci when he said you must wear a mask. Then you believed
Fauci when he said '3 weeks to flatten the curve!'! Then you believed
Fauci when he said 'One mask good, two masks better!". Then you
believed Fauci when he said to get vaccinated and you won't need a
mask. Then you believed Fauci when he said to wear a mask EVEN THOUGH
you've been vaccinated. Soon, you'll believe Fauci when he says to get
a booster shot.

Want some facts? Big-Government, Big-Pharma, Big-Media and all their
fascist cheerleaders like Karen have LIED to you.

You're a fool, Karen.

a322x1n

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 10:46:21 AM8/1/21
to
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
news:h2cdgg57vkqvfb0j3...@4ax.com:

> On Sun, 01 Aug 2021 14:28:46 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> The unvaccinated, shun them:
>
> That's ok, nobody wants you sheep around them anyway.

No one wants a sick, contagious animal in the herd.
Get vaccinated today.

a322x1n

unread,
Aug 1, 2021, 10:51:54 AM8/1/21
to
Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:06cdgghdicmpnr24q...@4ax.com:
"Kurt" is a liar and a spreader of disinformation. He is, in fact,
vaccinated. He wants you to die, not himself.

And, yes, as soon as there's a booster shot, I'll take it!!!

aaa

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 10:28:30 AM8/2/21
to
The mRNA isn't really a vaccine. It's only a reduced virus that may not
be deadly enough to kill you. The most serious problem is that it may
give you the long term side-effect of the covid19 virus just the same.
It's untested and unquestioned in so many areas. There is no reason to
take it for granted. According to Israel, the vaccination still has not
worked on the national scale. Now, it is in the third dose. Soon, it may
need to start all over again just like the flu shot. When that happens,
the nation of Israel would have to get three times of covid shot every year.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness, intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom, and life itself.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 11:28:06 AM8/2/21
to
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:20:34 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>On 2021-07-31 5:45 p.m., Dutch wrote:
>> On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>>
>>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
>>>> rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.
>>>
>>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>>
>>> Not surprising.
>>
>> It's not only the government, the rest of us who want to get past this
>> nightmare are demanding it too.
>>
>> Untested? The Pfizer trials alone involved 40,000 people.
>>
>> Dangerous? More dangerous than Covid-19-Delta? Compare the deaths from
>> the vaccines to the deaths from the virus. 0/620,000
>>
>> What I find funny is Republicans are always asserting their need for
>> self-defense, but that only applies when it involves owning firearms,
>> when they need to defend themselves against a deadly virus suddenly they
>> go all squishy. Go figger.
>>
>> 99%+ of people dying from the virus are unvaccinated.
>
>The mRNA isn't really a vaccine. It's only a reduced virus that may not
>be deadly enough to kill you. The most serious problem is that it may
>give you the long term side-effect of the covid19 virus just the same.

No ... watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_4E0r1HXw


>It's untested and unquestioned in so many areas. There is no reason to
>take it for granted. According to Israel, the vaccination still has not
>worked on the national scale.

There is plenty of evidence that the vaccines work, and even when
vaccinated people do catch COVID, their symptoms are much less severe
than for the unvaccinated ... turns out that COVID is just like the
flu **IF YOU'VE BEEN VACCINATED**.


>Now, it is in the third dose. Soon, it may
>need to start all over again just like the flu shot. When that happens,
>the nation of Israel would have to get three times of covid shot every year.

COVID is a coronavirus ... just like the common cold ... they mutate
very rapidly, and humans don't maintain resistance on a long-term
basis.

It would surprise no one if we end up with annual COVID shots, just
like the flu shot.

aaa

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 11:44:03 AM8/2/21
to
Why should I? Why don't you make an actual point to deal with my actual
argument?

>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_4E0r1HXw
>
>
>> It's untested and unquestioned in so many areas. There is no reason to
>> take it for granted. According to Israel, the vaccination still has not
>> worked on the national scale.
>
> There is plenty of evidence that the vaccines work, and even when
> vaccinated people do catch COVID, their symptoms are much less severe
> than for the unvaccinated ... turns out that COVID is just like the
> flu **IF YOU'VE BEEN VACCINATED**.

The same effect can be achieved by catching the virus. It's not working
as a vaccine more than it's working as a virus. Since it does give
people a mild covid symptom, it must be a virus.

>
>
>> Now, it is in the third dose. Soon, it may
>> need to start all over again just like the flu shot. When that happens,
>> the nation of Israel would have to get three times of covid shot every year.
>
> COVID is a coronavirus ... just like the common cold ... they mutate
> very rapidly, and humans don't maintain resistance on a long-term
> basis.
>
> It would surprise no one if we end up with annual COVID shots, just
> like the flu shot.

That is why I don't take the flu shot either.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 12:35:53 PM8/2/21
to
Yes, it does: It's a one-minute explainer on how mRNA vaccines work.

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_4E0r1HXw
>>
>>
>>> It's untested and unquestioned in so many areas. There is no reason to
>>> take it for granted. According to Israel, the vaccination still has not
>>> worked on the national scale.
>>
>> There is plenty of evidence that the vaccines work, and even when
>> vaccinated people do catch COVID, their symptoms are much less severe
>> than for the unvaccinated ... turns out that COVID is just like the
>> flu **IF YOU'VE BEEN VACCINATED**.
>
>The same effect can be achieved by catching the virus.

Except you're hundred of times more likely to die of COVID if you
haven't been vaccinated.

> It's not working
>as a vaccine more than it's working as a virus.

The vaccines are working great. They prevent the disease for most
people, and the small minority that does become ill have milder
symptoms than they'd have if they hadn't been vaccinated.

>Since it does give
>people a mild covid symptom, it must be a virus.

Wow ... you're getting dangerously close to the "too stupid to live
line" ... are you allowed outside without an adult minder?


Florida has broken their record for hospitalized COVID patients, set a
year ago, and in one Jacksonville hospital, the average age of COVID
patients is 42, and 96% of patients are unvaccinated.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/445173-florida-hospital-associations-mary-mayhew-says-new-covid-19-surge-dramatically-different/

>>
>>
>>> Now, it is in the third dose. Soon, it may
>>> need to start all over again just like the flu shot. When that happens,
>>> the nation of Israel would have to get three times of covid shot every year.
>>
>> COVID is a coronavirus ... just like the common cold ... they mutate
>> very rapidly, and humans don't maintain resistance on a long-term
>> basis.
>>
>> It would surprise no one if we end up with annual COVID shots, just
>> like the flu shot.
>
>That is why I don't take the flu shot either.

Yeah ... about my previous comment about too stupid to live ...

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 12:40:10 PM8/2/21
to
On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:35:49 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
You're hundred of times more likely to die of an automobile accident
if you drive or ride in automobiles.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 1:41:40 PM8/2/21
to
On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:40:09 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:35:49 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
>wrote:

>>Except you're hundred of times more likely to die of COVID if you
>>haven't been vaccinated.
>
>You're hundred of times more likely to die of an automobile accident
>if you drive or ride in automobiles.

Your attempt at an analogy doesn't work, because the primary risk
factor for COVID is breathing.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 2:47:34 PM8/2/21
to
On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:02:44 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:35:49 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
>wrote:

>>Except you're hundred of times more likely to die of COVID if you
>>haven't been vaccinated.
>
>Yawn, been hearing that for over a year.

Now we know you're lying, because a year ago, the only people who had
been vaccinated were participants in clinical trials.

And since we know you're lying, any further contributions by you can
be dismisssed.

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 3:06:26 PM8/2/21
to
On 2021-08-02 6:20 a.m., aaa wrote:
> On 2021-07-31 5:45 p.m., Dutch wrote:
>> On 2021-07-31 12:36 a.m., Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:14:18 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-07-30 10:17 p.m., AlleyCat bullshitted:
>>>>
>>>> Counties that voted for Biden have an average 11.7% higher vaccination
>>>> rate than those that voter for the disgraced, sore loser former guy.
>>>
>>> So Biden voters are more accepting of the government demand to shoot
>>> up dangerous, untested chemicals into their bodies.
>>>
>>> Not surprising.
>>
>> It's not only the government, the rest of us who want to get past this
>> nightmare are demanding it too.
>>
>> Untested? The Pfizer trials alone involved 40,000 people.
>>
>> Dangerous? More dangerous than Covid-19-Delta? Compare the deaths from
>> the vaccines to the deaths from the virus. 0/620,000
>>
>> What I find funny is Republicans are always asserting their need for
>> self-defense, but that only applies when it involves owning firearms,
>> when they need to defend themselves against a deadly virus suddenly
>> they go all squishy. Go figger.
>>
>> 99%+ of people dying from the virus are unvaccinated.
>
> The mRNA isn't really a vaccine. It's only a reduced virus that may not
> be deadly enough to kill you.

You are completely wrong.

mRNA vaccines are messenger RNA molecules that instruct your own cells
to produce a specific protein from the surface of the virus.

Educate yourself:

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html>

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 2, 2021, 3:07:18 PM8/2/21
to
Educate yourself:

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html>

mRNA vaccines are NOT reduced viruses. Period.

AlleyCat

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 1:26:02 AM8/3/21
to

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:48:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

>
> On 7/30/2021 10:17 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > So Much For Texas Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines
> >
> > Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
> > Florida
>
> They aren't.

Why do you blame blacks and browns for falling ill when it was Black who locked
them into poverty and substandard health care? (see below)

=====

On Mon, 05 Jul 2021 09:12:52 -0400, M I Wakefield says...
You just tried for a straw-man argument


From: Alan Baker <notony...@no.no.no.no>
Yet another straw man.


From: Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
It is always a straw man, i.e., your lie.

=====

(below)

HISTORY: The First Legal Slave Owner in America Was a Black Man

https://unrealfacts.com/the-first-american-slave-owner-was-black/

In 1621 a black man by the name of Anthony Johnson arrived from Africa to
Virginia to be an indentured servant, not a slave. He was captured by Arab
traders in his native Angola and sold as a slave. By 1635 he had completed his
service contract, and by the late 1640's he had acquired 250 acres of land.

The first legal slave owner in America was black and he owned white slaves.

Anthony Johnson (AD 1600 - 1670) was an Angolan who achieved freedom in the
early 17th century Colony of Virginia.

Johnson was captured in his native Angola by an enemy tribe and sold to Arab
(Muslim) slave traders. He was eventually sold as an indentured servant to a
merchant working for the Virginia Company.

Sometime after 1635, Antonio and Mary gained their freedom from indenture.
Antonio changed his name to Anthony Johnson.

=====

Did Black People Own Slaves? | AfricanAmerica.org
[Search domain africanamerica.org] https://www.africanamerica.org/topic/did-
black-people-own-slaves
In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J.
Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of
these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4
percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned
between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially...

=====

Top 10 Black Slaveowners - Listverse

https://listverse.com/2017/06/06/top-10-black-slaveowners/

6 Widow C. Richards And Son P.C. Richards. In 1860, slave owners, white or
black, owned around one to five slaves on average. About 28 percent of the free
black population in New Orleans at the time owned slaves, with at least six
owning 65 or more.. C. Richards and her son P.C. go above and beyond these
other six slave owners by owning over twice as many.

=====

9 'Facts' About Slavery They Don't Want You to Know...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/

In 1830 there were 3,775 free black people who owned 12,740 black slaves.
Approximately true, according to historian R. Halliburton Jr.: There were
approximately 319,599 free blacks in the United...

=====

HISTORY: The First Legal Slave Owner in America Was a...

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020/06/history-the-first-legal-slave-owner-
in-america-was-a-black-man/

by Jim Hoft, June 17th, 2020 The first legal slave owner in America was black
and he owned white slaves. Anthony Johnson (AD 1600 - 1670) was an Angolan who
achieved freedom in the early 17th century Colony of Virginia. Johnson was
captured in his native Angola by an enemy tribe and sold to Arab (Muslim) slave
traders.

=====

Slavery myths: Seven lies, half-truths, and irrelevancies...
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/09/slavery-myths-seven-lies-half-
truths-and-irrelevancies-people-trot-out-about-slavery-debunked.html
"The first slave owner in America was black."... Whether or not Anthony Johnson
was the first American slaveholder, he was certainly not the last black person
to own slaves.

============================================================================

So Much For Texas and Florida Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas and
Florida

Covid's "Untold Story": Texas Blacks And Latinos Are Dying In The Prime of
Their Lives

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/12/19/covids-untold-story-texas-blacks-
and-latinos-are-dying-in-the-prime-of-their-lives/

Dec 19, 2020 - More than 4,200 Hispanics between ages 25 and 64 have died of

aaa

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 11:30:49 AM8/3/21
to
It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
the willing victim's body. It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus. This partial
covid19 virus may not be able to damage the lung, but its long term
effect to the entire body from the brain to the testicles can be the
same as the whole covid19 virus.

>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_4E0r1HXw
>>>
>>>
>>>> It's untested and unquestioned in so many areas. There is no reason to
>>>> take it for granted. According to Israel, the vaccination still has not
>>>> worked on the national scale.
>>>
>>> There is plenty of evidence that the vaccines work, and even when
>>> vaccinated people do catch COVID, their symptoms are much less severe
>>> than for the unvaccinated ... turns out that COVID is just like the
>>> flu **IF YOU'VE BEEN VACCINATED**.
>>
>> The same effect can be achieved by catching the virus.
>
> Except you're hundred of times more likely to die of COVID if you
> haven't been vaccinated.

That is a million times better than suffering a blood colt to end up on
life support as a vegetable.

>
>> It's not working
>> as a vaccine more than it's working as a virus.
>
> The vaccines are working great. They prevent the disease for most
> people, and the small minority that does become ill have milder
> symptoms than they'd have if they hadn't been vaccinated.

There is no vaccine. There is only a vial of mRNA that creates a mild
covid19 infection.


does give
>> people a mild covid symptom, it must be a virus.
>
> Wow ... you're getting dangerously close to the "too stupid to live
> line" ... are you allowed outside without an adult minder?

I'm glad you agree with my simple fact.

>
>
> Florida has broken their record for hospitalized COVID patients, set a
> year ago, and in one Jacksonville hospital, the average age of COVID
> patients is 42, and 96% of patients are unvaccinated.
>
> https://floridapolitics.com/archives/445173-florida-hospital-associations-mary-mayhew-says-new-covid-19-surge-dramatically-different/
>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Now, it is in the third dose. Soon, it may
>>>> need to start all over again just like the flu shot. When that happens,
>>>> the nation of Israel would have to get three times of covid shot every year.
>>>
>>> COVID is a coronavirus ... just like the common cold ... they mutate
>>> very rapidly, and humans don't maintain resistance on a long-term
>>> basis.
>>>
>>> It would surprise no one if we end up with annual COVID shots, just
>>> like the flu shot.
>>
>> That is why I don't take the flu shot either.
>
> Yeah ... about my previous comment about too stupid to live ...

On the contrary, life is too precious to be wasted on unproven and
dangerous medical procedures.

aaa

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 11:30:50 AM8/3/21
to
That's the problem. You have been misled by the propaganda.

>
> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html>
>
>
> mRNA vaccines are NOT reduced viruses. Period.

I disagree. The partial covid19 virus created by mRNA is both active and
deadly to the human body. That is why it can cause an immune reaction,
but that is also why it can damage the body just the same as the whole
covid19 virus. It is not a vaccine. It is a controlled covid19 viral
infection.

aaa

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 11:30:52 AM8/3/21
to
You only repeat my point. The messenger RNA invades your body and uses
your body to create a partial covid19 virus. That is exactly what a real
covid19 virus would do to create the whole virus. The problem is that
the partial virus can be just as deadly and damaging as the whole virus
in longer term.

>
> Educate yourself:

You need to re-educate yourself to be more critical and independent instead.

>
> <https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html>

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 1:47:40 PM8/3/21
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sebnf6$e37$2...@dont-email.me:
Doctors and their families are getting
vaccinated, do you know more than they do?







M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 3, 2021, 3:47:51 PM8/3/21
to
On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>the willing victim's body.

Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA, so the spikes
cannot recreate, are not active, and are not deadly.

And the body's immune system, upon encountering a new spike protein,
creates antibodies to deal with them

> It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
>virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus.

It is exactly unlike an infection by the COVID19 virus.

>This partial
>covid19 virus may not be able to damage the lung, but its long term
>effect to the entire body from the brain to the testicles can be the
>same as the whole covid19 virus.

Utter bullshit. Not a shred of truth.

Fucking idiot anti-vaxxers ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 9:21:13 AM8/4/21
to
a322x1n wrote

>
> I don't need to, the news, local and national, is full of this,
> and the Governer has been on TV:
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/adh-arkansas-facing-hospital-st
> affing-shortage-amidst-covid-19-surge/ar-AAMFZDU?ocid=uxbndlbing>
>

Tucker Carlson says COVID's a hoax and he's way smarter than his viewers.


aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 9:24:43 AM8/4/21
to
I know enough to question the credibility of the doctors and the government.

I will do everything I can to stay away from the Covid. That includes
staying away from the partial covid virus that pretends to be a vaccine.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 9:24:44 AM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>
>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>> the willing victim's body.
>
> Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.

The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
the virus is still a virus. Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly. The spike
protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take care of that.

> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,

The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.

so the spikes
> cannot recreate, are not active, and are not deadly.

You have no evidence it's not active and deadly. Since it's freshly
produced by the active and living cell in your body, it must be active
therefore deadly.

>
> And the body's immune system, upon encountering a new spike protein,
> creates antibodies to deal with them

That only happens while the spike protein is damaging your body at the
same time.

>
>> It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
>> virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus.
>
> It is exactly unlike an infection by the COVID19 virus.

The only difference is that it can only rely on the mRNA to replicate
itself. The infection may only be temporary, but it is still an
infection of covid19.

>
>> This partial
>> covid19 virus may not be able to damage the lung, but its long term
>> effect to the entire body from the brain to the testicles can be the
>> same as the whole covid19 virus.
>
> Utter bullshit. Not a shred of truth.

Too bad you have no real argument.

>
> Fucking idiot anti-vaxxers ...

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 9:47:54 AM8/4/21
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:see4ep$urv$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2021-08-03 1:47 p.m., Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sebnf6$e37$2...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> On 2021-08-02 12:35 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 11:43:56 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 2021-08-02 11:28 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>>>> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:20:34 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> COVID is a coronavirus ... just like the common cold ... they
>>>>>> mutate very rapidly, and humans don't maintain resistance on a
>>>>>> long-term basis.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It would surprise no one if we end up with annual COVID shots,
>>>>>> just like the flu shot.
>>>>>
>>>>> That is why I don't take the flu shot either.
>>>>
>>>> Yeah ... about my previous comment about too stupid to live ...
>>>
>>> On the contrary, life is too precious to be wasted on unproven and
>>> dangerous medical procedures.
>>
>>
>> Doctors and their families are getting
>> vaccinated, do you know more than they do?
>
> I know enough to question the credibility of the doctors and the
> government.
>
> I will do everything I can to stay away from the Covid. That includes
> staying away from the partial covid virus that pretends to be a
> vaccine.


Fine.

Don't get vaccinated.

Just have someone you know
fill us in on when you died so we
will know what happened to you.









M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 10:29:31 AM8/4/21
to
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>
>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>> the willing victim's body.
>>
>> Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>
>The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
>the virus is still a virus.

Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.

>Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
>broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly.

Absolute bunk and hokum.

>The spike
>protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take care of that.
>
>> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
>> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,
>
>The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

https://content.iospress.com/media/jad/2020/77-2/jad-77-2-jad200831/jad-77-jad200831-g001.jpg?width=755

It's obvious that you haven't got a fucking clue; please stop
embarrassing yourself.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 11:31:17 AM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 10:29 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>
>>> Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>
>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
>> the virus is still a virus.
>
> Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.

Blind denial. Virus is not a living organism. It has nothing to do with
being dead or alive. It's only about functioning or non-functioning
biological matter. A virus broken into ten pieces would become ten
deadly viruses. The fact these ten viruses may not be able to replicate
themselves are irrelevant.

In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.

Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?

What happened to those doctors?

>
>> Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
>> broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly.
>
> Absolute bunk and hokum.

Too bad you can't refute such simple logic.

>
>> The spike
>> protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take care of that.
>>
>>> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
>>> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,
>>
>> The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.
>
> Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Blind denial, blind denial, and more blind denial.

>
> https://content.iospress.com/media/jad/2020/77-2/jad-77-2-jad200831/jad-77-jad200831-g001.jpg?width=755
>
> It's obvious that you haven't got a fucking clue; please stop
> embarrassing yourself.

Too bad you can't make a real argument.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 11:31:17 AM8/4/21
to
Thank you for acknowledging my legitimate argument.

>
> Don't get vaccinated.
>
> Just have someone you know
> fill us in on when you died so we
> will know what happened to you.

How unfortunate. You can't scare no one.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 12:56:41 PM8/4/21
to
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:20:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>On 2021-08-04 10:29 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>>
>>>> Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>>
>>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
>>> the virus is still a virus.
>>
>> Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.
>
>Blind denial. Virus is not a living organism.

Opinions vary.

https://www.newscientist.com/question/are-viruses-alive/

>It has nothing to do with
>being dead or alive. It's only about functioning or non-functioning
>biological matter. A virus broken into ten pieces would become ten
>deadly viruses.

Wrong. And the proof is there every time you wash your hands with
soap and water. The soap breaks down the lipid shell of the virus,
and all that's left are harmless component parts.

>The fact these ten viruses may not be able to replicate
>themselves are irrelevant.
>
>In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
>proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.
>
>Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?

What was the last grade of biology that you failed?

>What happened to those doctors?

Yeah ... about that ...

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:05:07 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 6:07 a.m., aaa wrote:
> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>
>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>> the willing victim's body.
>>
>> Wrong.  The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>
> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
> the virus is still a virus. Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
> broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly. The spike
> protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take care of that.

Nope. Completely and utterly wrong.

The spike protein is not a virus in any way. It cannot replicate.

COVID-19 is not poisonous. Words have meanings and no virus is poisonous.

The spike protein isn't poisonous.

The mRNA only stays active for a short time.

>
>> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
>> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,
>
> The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.

Wrong.

>
>  so the spikes
>> cannot recreate, are not active, and are not deadly.
>
> You have no evidence it's not active and deadly. Since it's freshly
> produced by the active and living cell in your body, it must be active
> therefore deadly.

Wrong.

>
>>
>> And the body's immune system, upon encountering a new spike protein,
>> creates antibodies to deal with them
>
> That only happens while the spike protein is damaging your body at the
> same time.

Wrong.

>
>>
>>> It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
>>> virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus.
>>
>> It is exactly unlike an infection by the COVID19 virus.
>
> The only difference is that it can only rely on the mRNA to replicate
> itself. The infection may only be temporary, but it is still an
> infection of covid19.

Wrong.

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:06:42 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 8:20 a.m., aaa wrote:
> On 2021-08-04 10:29 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly
>>>>> inside
>>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>>
>>>> Wrong.  The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>>
>>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
>>> the virus is still a virus.
>>
>> Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.
>
> Blind denial. Virus is not a living organism. It has nothing to do with
> being dead or alive. It's only about functioning or non-functioning
> biological matter. A virus broken into ten pieces would become ten
> deadly viruses. The fact these ten viruses may not be able to replicate
> themselves are irrelevant.

Wrong. Viruses are only viruses and only cause illness BECAUSE they can
replicate.

>
> In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
> proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.
>
> Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?

You aren't.

>
> What happened to those doctors?
>
>>
>>> Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
>>> broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly.
>>
>> Absolute bunk and hokum.
>
> Too bad you can't refute such simple logic.

He did a fine job.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:48:59 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 1:06 p.m., Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2021-08-04 8:20 a.m., aaa wrote:
>> On 2021-08-04 10:29 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly
>>>>>> inside
>>>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>>>
>>>>> Wrong.  The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>>>
>>>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken
>>>> piece of
>>>> the virus is still a virus.
>>>
>>> Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.
>>
>> Blind denial. Virus is not a living organism. It has nothing to do
>> with being dead or alive. It's only about functioning or
>> non-functioning biological matter. A virus broken into ten pieces
>> would become ten deadly viruses. The fact these ten viruses may not be
>> able to replicate themselves are irrelevant.
>
> Wrong. Viruses are only viruses and only cause illness BECAUSE they can
> replicate.

You don't know that.

>
>>
>> In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
>> proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.
>>
>> Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?
>
> You aren't.

You can't refute my simple point.

>
>>
>> What happened to those doctors?
>>
>>>
>>>> Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly, the
>>>> broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly.
>>>
>>> Absolute bunk and hokum.
>>
>> Too bad you can't refute such simple logic.
>
> He did a fine job.

He did a fine job to blindly deny the simple fact you don't want to accept.

It means nothing.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:48:59 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 12:56 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:20:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-08-04 10:29 a.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:07:10 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>>>
>>>>> Wrong. The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>>>
>>>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece of
>>>> the virus is still a virus.
>>>
>>> Completely, utterly, and irredeemably wrong.
>>
>> Blind denial. Virus is not a living organism.
>
> Opinions vary.

That is a false argument when the issue is about the health and safety
of the general public.

>
> https://www.newscientist.com/question/are-viruses-alive/
>
>> It has nothing to do with
>> being dead or alive. It's only about functioning or non-functioning
>> biological matter. A virus broken into ten pieces would become ten
>> deadly viruses.
>
> Wrong. And the proof is there every time you wash your hands with
> soap and water. The soap breaks down the lipid shell of the virus,
> and all that's left are harmless component parts.

The spike protein generated by the mRNA in your body can't be
disinfected by soap and water. Are you going to inject yourself with
disinfectant?

>
>> The fact these ten viruses may not be able to replicate
>> themselves are irrelevant.
>>
>> In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
>> proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.
>>
>> Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?
>
> What was the last grade of biology that you failed?

You have not been able to refute my above point.

>
>> What happened to those doctors?
>
> Yeah ... about that ...

They have been lying to you about the mRNA virus.

aaa

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:49:00 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 1:05 p.m., Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2021-08-04 6:07 a.m., aaa wrote:
>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly inside
>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>
>>> Wrong.  The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>
>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece
>> of the virus is still a virus. Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly,
>> the broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly. The
>> spike protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take
>> care of that.
>
> Nope. Completely and utterly wrong.
>
> The spike protein is not a virus in any way. It cannot replicate.

Whether it can replicate itself is Irrelevant. As part of the covid19
virus, it must be harmful and deadly to the living organism. That is the
reason why it can cause an immune response. If you think it is harmless,
it would not create an immune response. So your mRNA is completely
useless and pointless.

>
> COVID-19 is not poisonous. Words have meanings and no virus is poisonous.
>
> The spike protein isn't poisonous.

To the physical body, all viruses are poisonous.

>
> The mRNA only stays active for a short time.

It only takes a short time for the cell in your body to produce the
partial virus according to the mRNA. While your body is trying to create
an immune response, the partial virus is damaging your body.

>
>>
>>> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
>>> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,
>>
>> The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.
>
> Wrong.

No.

>
>>
>>   so the spikes
>>> cannot recreate, are not active, and are not deadly.
>>
>> You have no evidence it's not active and deadly. Since it's freshly
>> produced by the active and living cell in your body, it must be active
>> therefore deadly.
>
> Wrong.

No.

>
>>
>>>
>>> And the body's immune system, upon encountering a new spike protein,
>>> creates antibodies to deal with them
>>
>> That only happens while the spike protein is damaging your body at the
>> same time.
>
> Wrong.

No.

>
>>
>>>
>>>> It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
>>>> virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus.
>>>
>>> It is exactly unlike an infection by the COVID19 virus.
>>
>> The only difference is that it can only rely on the mRNA to replicate
>> itself. The infection may only be temporary, but it is still an
>> infection of covid19.
>
> Wrong.

No.

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:54:45 PM8/4/21
to
On 2021-08-04 10:44 a.m., aaa wrote:
> On 2021-08-04 1:05 p.m., Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2021-08-04 6:07 a.m., aaa wrote:
>>> On 2021-08-03 3:47 p.m., M I Wakefield wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:13:54 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> It's a bad and misleading explanation. The fact is that the mRNA did
>>>>> replicate a partial covid19 virus that is both active and deadly
>>>>> inside
>>>>> the willing victim's body.
>>>>
>>>> Wrong.  The mRNA contains instructions to manufacture a spike protein.
>>>
>>> The spike protein is an active virus in itself because a broken piece
>>> of the virus is still a virus. Since Covid19 is poisonous and deadly,
>>> the broken piece of the covid19 is still poisonous and deadly. The
>>> spike protein can't replicate itself, but we have the mRNA to take
>>> care of that.
>>
>> Nope. Completely and utterly wrong.
>>
>> The spike protein is not a virus in any way. It cannot replicate.
>
> Whether it can replicate itself is Irrelevant.

Not to whether or not it is a virus in its own right. It isn't.

> As part of the covid19
> virus, it must be harmful and deadly to the living organism.

Wrong. See if you can figure out why.

> That is the
> reason why it can cause an immune response. If you think it is harmless,
> it would not create an immune response. So your mRNA is completely
> useless and pointless.

Anything the body recognizes as "not part of the body" can create an
immune response.

>
>>
>> COVID-19 is not poisonous. Words have meanings and no virus is poisonous.
>>
>> The spike protein isn't poisonous.
>
> To the physical body, all viruses are poisonous.

Nope. Words have meanings. You should learn them.

>
>>
>> The mRNA only stays active for a short time.
>
> It only takes a short time for the cell in your body to produce the
> partial virus according to the mRNA. While your body is trying to create
> an immune response, the partial virus is damaging your body.

It's not a "partial virus", and you have to show how it is damaging the
body if you want to make that claim.

>
>>
>>>
>>>> Yes, the spike protein occurs on the shell of the COVID19 virus, but
>>>> the vaccine doesn't contain any of the virus's RNA,
>>>
>>> The spike protein is part of the covid19's RNA.
>>
>> Wrong.
>
> No.

Yup. Wrong. The external spike proteins aren't part of the RNA of the
virus.

Period.

>
>>
>>>
>>>   so the spikes
>>>> cannot recreate, are not active, and are not deadly.
>>>
>>> You have no evidence it's not active and deadly. Since it's freshly
>>> produced by the active and living cell in your body, it must be
>>> active therefore deadly.
>>
>> Wrong.
>
> No.

Yup. Wrong.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> And the body's immune system, upon encountering a new spike protein,
>>>> creates antibodies to deal with them
>>>
>>> That only happens while the spike protein is damaging your body at
>>> the same time.
>>
>> Wrong.
>
> No.

Yup. Wrong.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> It is not exactly an infection by the covid19
>>>>> virus, but it is an infection by the partial covid19 virus.
>>>>
>>>> It is exactly unlike an infection by the COVID19 virus.
>>>
>>> The only difference is that it can only rely on the mRNA to replicate
>>> itself. The infection may only be temporary, but it is still an
>>> infection of covid19.
>>
>> Wrong.
>
> No.

Yup. Wrong.

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:55:29 PM8/4/21
to
He was making a point about viruses and their nature...

...and predictably, you failed to understand it.

Alan Baker

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 1:56:37 PM8/4/21
to
I do actually.

If a virus doesn't replicate, it won't make you sick in the slightest.

>
>>
>>>
>>> In the case of covid19, you have the mRNA to replicate those spike
>>> proteins. So the infection is complete and successful.
>>>
>>> Why am I the one teaching the biological science here?
>>
>> You aren't.
>
> You can't refute my simple point.

Your point is completely wrong.

But feel free to cite your sources for making it.

M I Wakefield

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 2:02:23 PM8/4/21
to
This should settle everything:

Erectile dysfunction is three times higher in COVID positive men

"Mask up to keep it up": Preliminary evidence of the association
between erectile dysfunction and COVID-19

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33742540/

Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 2:07:36 PM8/4/21
to
On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 14:02:21 -0400, M I Wakefield <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>This should settle everything:
>
>Erectile dysfunction is three times higher in COVID positive men
>
>"Mask up to keep it up": Preliminary evidence of the association
>between erectile dysfunction and COVID-19

For you, loon, I expect you'd need 9 or 10 masks in any case.

Mask up!

Blue Lives Matter

unread,
Aug 4, 2021, 3:54:27 PM8/4/21
to
He's probably been conducting his own tests..

aaa

unread,
Aug 5, 2021, 9:07:41 AM8/5/21