Mass Murderers Are ALWAYS White

AlleyCat

May 19, 2022, 11:13:54 PM5/19/22

Virginia Man, 24, Is Arrested "For Shooting Dead Reporter, 25, Semipro Football
Player, 25, And Third Victim, 24, At Bar After Fight Over Spilled Drink

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/58004585-10831987-image-a-50_
1652937570957.jpg

Antoine M. Legrande Jr., 24, was charged with three counts of second-degree
murder and related charges for his alleged role in a March shooting
Sierra Jenkins, 25, who covered education for The Virginian-Pilot, was killed
Devon M. Harris, 25, a semipro football player, was also struck and shot dead
A third victim, 24-year-old Marquel Andrews, was wounded and died three weeks
later, on April 12

An argument over a spilled drink led to the shooting that killed three and
wounded two others, police said

Antoine M. Legrande Jr., 24, was charged with three counts of second-degree
murder and related charges on Tuesday, Norfolk police said in a statement.

A Virginia man has been charged in a March shooting that killed a newspaper
reporter and two other young bystanders when a fight broke out at closing time
outside a Norfolk bar, cops announced on Wednesday.

One of the victims was Sierra Jenkins, 25, of Norfolk. She was a reporter for
the region's daily newspaper, The Virginian-Pilot.

The March 19 shooting also claimed the lives of semipro football player Devon
M. Harris, 25, and Marquel S. Andrews, 24, both of Portsmouth, Virginia.

Two other wounded people who were taken to the hospital with non-life-
threatening injuries are expected to recover from their injuries.

Legrande was arrested in Norfolk with the help of U.S. Marshals and the city
police department's special operations team, the statement said.

Police said Legrande had a gun when he was arrested and that he is being held
without bond. It's unclear if Legrande has hired an attorney who can speak on
his behalf.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/05/19/6139042781836653087/636x3
82_MP4_6139042781836653087.mp4

The 25-year-old Virginia newspaper reporter was one of three people killed.

Jenkins, pictured, worked as an intern at Atlanta Magazine and CNN before
joining The Virginian Pilot newspaper in December 2020

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/55563041-10831987-
Jenkins_pictured_worked_as_an_intern_at_Atlanta_Magazine_and_CNN-m-58_
1652938033604.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/20/02/55562789-10631049-
Jenkins_a_Georgia_State_graduate_was_caught_in_the_crossfire_as_-m-9_
1647743025556.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/55563043-10831987-
Pictured_Sierra_Jenkins_25_who_covered_education_for_The_Virgini-a-46_
1652937014273.jpg

Jenkins, a Georgia State graduate, was caught in the crossfire as she was
leaving the bar, restaurant manager Rory Schindel told the newspaper.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/55562887-10831987-
Jenkins_pictured_died_at_Sentara_Norfolk_General_Hospital_after_-a-47_
1652937052240.jpg

Jenkins, pictured, died at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital after the shooting
outside Chicho's Pizza Backstage

"Today's announcement is an important first step in providing justice for the
families of these three innocent victims," Norfolk City Manager Chip Filer said
in a statement.

Police Chief Michael Goldsmith noted that Legrande's arrest came after a
lengthy investigation that included following up on tips from the community.

The shooting happened just before 2 a.m. Police had said an argument that
preceded the shooting may have started over a spilled drink. But Jenkins"
father, Maurice Jenkins, told the Pilot on Wednesday that he still has
questions about the motive.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/20/02/55564495-10631049-image-m-19_
1647743144142.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/20/02/55565453-10631049-image-m-17_
1647743135070.jpg

Devon M. Harris, 25, aka Malik Harris, was one of three people killed in
Norfolk, Virginia, early on March 19, 2022

'I don't believe that's really what this is about,' Jenkins said. 'I won't be
surprised if we start hearing that there's a lot more to what caused this to
happen.'

Jenkins said he was heartened by the arrest.

'For our family, going through what we're going through - two months without
knowing who's behind something like this is - it's eating us up,' he told the
Pilot.

Jenkins' editor revealed that he had attempted to reach her numerous times
after learning of the fatal shooting in an effort to assign the story to her,
only to learn that she herself was one of the victims that had been killed.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/58005693-10831987-image-a-70_
1652939276585.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/19/06/58005691-10831987-image-m-69_
1652939270864.jpg

A third victim, 24-year-old Marquel Andrews, was wounded and died three weeks
later, on April 12

Jenkins, a Georgia State graduate, was caught in the crossfire as she was
leaving the bar, restaurant manager Rory Schindel told the newspaper.

'Sierra was a bright and talented woman with so much going for her. Her passion
for journalism was undeniable and our community is better because of her
reporting,' said Kris Worrell, editor-in-chief of Virginia Media, which
operates The Virginian-Pilot and several other newspapers.

'Sierra was funny and energetic and full of enthusiasm. We are absolutely
heartbroken.'

=====

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X