Who The Fuck Is Hilliary?

AlleyCat

May 21, 2022, 9:01:35 PM5/21/22

On Sat, 21 May 2022 12:46:24 -0700 (PDT), B Hasselback says...

> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:48:53 PM UTC-5, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:

> > Hillary Clinton personally signed off
>
> LOL...HILLARY!!!!!! HILLARY!!!!! HILLIARY!!!!!!!

LOL... Hilliary? Who is Hilliary?

LOL... TRUMP!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!

Subject: Bible Toting TRUMPling Kills Her 3 Kids...
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
May 11 2022

From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 13:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
With echoes of TRUMP, GOP splinters

Subject: TRUMP's Dancing Monkey, In The News
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 11:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: TRUMP Rally Crowds - Going, Going, Gone?
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
TRUMP might have been abrasive as a leader, but at least he was honest.
LOL... good one!

Subject: Re: RNC Chair Says TRUMP Is Full Of Shit
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
Don't worry... the TRUMPling QAnons here will start calling this guy a RINO,
Antifa, Deep State Homo, etc.

Subject: Re: Now That Russians Are Shooting Americans......
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
TRUMP and his GQP cohorts are ecstatic when (non-QAnon) journalists are killed.
Sad.

From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:09:40 -0800 (PST)
How about they're now giving money to buy TRUMP a plane? TRUMP Force One! LOL

Subject: Re: How does Putin own TRUMP?
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 07:55:47 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Re: TRUMPs "Big, Beautiful Wall", In The News
From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 10:15:30 -0800 (PST)
Sadly though, TRUMPlings think this dumb wall was actually a thing...just a=
nother symptom of the mental illness known as modern conservatism.

From: B Hasselback <bhass...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 05:24:23 -0800 (PST)
They really have nothing left...the failures of TRUMP become more obvious every
day...the desperation to deflect is now a mental illness.

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X