"Teach Malcolm X, Not CRT"

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 9:51:45 PM12/8/21

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 05:59:32 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...

> What are you afraid of CRT, White Boy?

White boy liberals.

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"IF THE NEGRO WASN'T TAKEN, TRICKED, OR DECEIVED BY THE WHITE LIBERAL THEN
NEGROES WOULD GET TOGETHER AND SOLVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X

Malcolm X knew this lonnnng ago:

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 9:51:56 PM12/8/21
Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past ...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women ...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations ...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a ...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country ...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism ... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called 'polite' and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist ...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as ...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian ...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 9:56:26 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 6:51 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On 12/8/2021 5:59 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:38:08 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>>> https://spectator.org/mlk-not-crt/
>>>
>>> [...]
>>> Here’s a critical question for enthusiasts of critical race theory,
>>> particularly its growing number of strange disciples on the religious
>>> left: How did MLK do what he did without CRT?
>>>
>>> That is, how did the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. manage to do what
>>> he did without critical race theory? MLK preceded CRT, which began its
>>> rise in the 1970s, exploding in our terrible universities later. King
>>> was assassinated in 1968.
>>>
>>> Hmm, how in the world did King manage to accomplish what he did without
>>> critical race theory? The answer is obvious: MLK didn’t need CRT.
>>> Neither did the NAACP, which was founded over 100 years ago. Neither did
>>> African American figures as diverse as Malcolm X and Jesse Jackson and
>>> Rosa Parks and countless more.
>>>
>>> King, in fact, would have rejected CRT, least of all because of its
>>> Marxist roots.
>>> [...]
>>

>> What are you afraid of CRT, White Boy? You likely don't even understand what it's about, but of course, being the racist you are, you see it as a threat to your right to discriminate and see that blacks are put in their proper place vis-a-vis White Rule. Funny, I'm white. I don't see it as a threat at all. Maybe because I'm not a racist, especially an ever-paranoid right wing one like you keep demonstrating.
>>

> White boy liberals.

Racist right-wingnut white supremacists. Kill them all.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 9:57:25 PM12/8/21

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 10:36:33 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 6:51 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 05:59:32 -0800 (PST), ed...@post.com says...
>
>> What are you afraid of CRT, White Boy?
>
> White boy liberals.
>
> "The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
> black man." Malcolm X

Ha ha ha ha ha! AlleyPussyBitch, the most reactionary motherfucking KKK person
here, quoting Malcolm X. Now, *that* is funny!