So... This Has Nothing To Do With Anything

AlleyCat

May 22, 2022, 10:44:12 PM5/22/22

On Sun, 22 May 2022 10:08:16 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> > If MSNBC didn't show it then it never happened.
>
> So you didn't know Abrams organised voters to help defeat
> republicans.

Do you have a website in your favorites, that lists non-sequiturs for you to
post, to make sure you are off-topic as possible?

Your not funny/clever quips, are stupid. NO ONE knows what the fuck you're
alluding to, 'cept you, and that does NO ONE any good.

Is this you, after posting something you know no one will "get"?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
iLCzYDvuL9Q/TgNmIFQ8yII/AAAAAAAAAjs/IWayJOGPKF4/s1600/Yes%2521.gif

You drink soy-milk, don't you?

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all
necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an
over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has
been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and
libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and
pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight
(getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl
that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his
arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals,
who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).

governo...@gmail.com

May 23, 2022, 3:19:23 PM5/23/22
On Sun, 22 May 2022 21:44:12 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>Do you have a website in your favorites, that lists non-sequiturs for you to
>post, to make sure you are off-topic as possible?

So THAT's how you do it! I was wondering . . .

Swill

--
I feel like Trump and Hillary are two divorced parents fighting
over custody of us but we kinda just want to go live with grandma.