Re: Awwww... AlleyPussyCat loses his mind over criticism of Christianity being held above other religions by this radical right Supreme Court

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 1:25:51 PM6/30/22
In article
<super70s-0BB69C...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> freedom FROM religion

No such thing. Just like you aren't free not to hear what people
want to say. Before this Scalia Court, the government was
required to be religion neutral not religion free. Actions that
helped religion or areligion were okay as long as they advantaged
and disadvantaged all religions and areligions with reasonably
equality.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 11:48:13 PM6/30/22
In article
<super70s-996348...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> > No such thing. Just like you aren't free not to hear what people
> > want to say.
>
> Another of your bullshit non sequiturs, you can have personal freedom
> from religion no matter what you hear other people saying about religion.

Explain what 'freedom from' means. Some tort? What authority are
you expecting to do what intervention?

> The First Amendment says that everyone in the US has the right to
> practice his or her own religion, or no religion at all.

And in a public spoce everyone can practice their religion
however they please whether you like it or not.

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:30:07 AM7/1/22

Lemme preface this with words even YOU might understand: I AM AN ATHEIST.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:45:13 -0500, super70s says...

> The First Amendment says that everyone...

> ... or no religion at all.

The First Amendment says neither is a "right". Why can't you fucktards EVER
stop "interpreting" it to how you WANT it to read.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

"Congress shall make no law... ESTABLISHING a religion..."

That has NOTHING to do with people... it just says the GOVERNMENT can't
establish a religion or prohibit you from exercising your beliefs.

Making no law, is NOT GIVING you a right. The 1st Amendment says NOTHING about
protecting you FROM religion.

This is where the government has over-stepped its bounds. Coordinated prayer in
schools SHOULD be outlawed, but wasn't it funny, when Muslim Barack was in
office, Muslims were allowed to pray IN SCHOOL?

If someone wants to pray at a football game, NOT over the loudspeakers, and
aren't allowed, THAT is a violation of the 1st Amendment. NO ONE is forcing a
Muslim OR a Jew to join in a circle of players and coaches. THAT kind of prayer
"meeting" is totally voluntary, and just because it may be ON schools grounds,
that is NOT the government establishing a religion.

WHAT "religion" is being established, if Methodists, Catholics and Baptists are
all praying together? Most times, ALL people are invited down from the stands
to pray. NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to pray to a god they don't believe in.

NO ONE.

So... tell me... WHY were Muslims allowed to set up their own prayer places ON
SCHOOL GROUNDS, but Christians were not? Go ahead... show us that bias for the
Messiah.

While you're at it... please tell me you know people who dress like this, who
are Christians.

http://i.imgur.com/uWvhO3t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/khtGp9x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hXMVQx4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JfLnzw8.jpg

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 1:41:31 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> Lemme [sic— not a word] preface this with words even YOU [shrieking] might understand: I AM AN ATHEIST [shrieking]

No, AlleyPussyBitch, you are *not*.

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:50:39 AM7/1/22

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 2:15:19 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> Lemme

not a word

> preface this with words even YOU [shrieking] might understand: I AM AN ATHEIST. [shrieking lie]

Bullshit. You are *not* an atheist. You are a true-believing right-wingnut
Christain fucking bigot.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 12:44:17 PM7/1/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:45:13 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>The First Amendment says that everyone in the US has the right to
>practice his or her own religion, or no religion at all.

No, it doesn't though in practice, that's what we have.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!