Re: Carbon removal technologies to get $3.5B federal investment

AlleyCat

May 20, 2022, 9:05:53 PM5/20/22

On Fri, 20 May 2022 15:05:30 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> > The fuck have we done by electing our current moron-in-chief?
>
> He's still in Florida pretending he was elected.

I didn't know he was visiting Trump. Getting some pointers, eh?

Seriously... you think Trump's more of a moron than THIS moron?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hjkAAOSwDPtfqsue/s-l400.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/DesAAOSwApxfnf6I/s-l400.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/4ldvs8.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMqDiEgW4AE97-o.jpg

Show us how much of a moron Trump is. Match these, and do NOT use bullshit that
the media and Twitter users made up. Everything you fuckers pointed out and
said Trump was wrong or stupid for saying it, was either out of context, or
just wrong.

Go ahead... show us something that Trump did or said, that was HALF as dumb as
all of these below.

By the way... if you're so much smarter than Trump, how come Trump's a
billionaire and you're nothing but a Usenet troll?

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/QBlFGNg.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

AlleyCat

May 21, 2022, 8:43:54 PM5/21/22