This Is Why, To The Casual Observer, Rudy Canola Is Considered A Psycho - - Damn Spell Checker!

0 views
Skip to first unread message

AlleyCat

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 1:05:36 AM12/9/21
to

I'm an atheist, and I DO believe in separation of church and state to ONLY a
certain extent, but if people want to worship in school or at football games,
then that is a right the state shouldn't be able to take away. - A.C.

Bull-fucking-shit. - Rudy Canola [giggle]

Please show me where, in the 26 years I've been on Usenet, have I "preached"
anything or given the SLIGHTEST hint, that I am not an atheist.

Rudy, of course, being the psycho liar he is, won't, because he can't.

Defending the Constitution of the United States, or the rights of those who ARE
religious, is not being "religious", whether psycho believes it or not.

Unlike Rudy, who is probably too chicken shit to admit he's a TOTAL atheist,
meaning he's an agnostic, I WILL profess that I do NOT believe in a higher
power or deity... Christian or other.

I've JOKINGLY said my God was a woman, but that's only because, if I believe in
ANYTHING, it's nature, and nature takes care of "herself", no matter what we do
to her.

In a million years, we will probably be gone, but Mother Earth will remain.
Yes, earth is in God-mode, but that doesn't make me NOT an atheist, when it
comes to Man's gods.

My beliefs pretty much fall in line with George Carlin's. RIP

You got people like this around you? Country is full of them now!
People walking around all day long, every minute of the day - worried
about EVERYTHING!

Worried about the air, worried about the water, worried about the soil. Worried
about insecticides, pesticides, food additives, carcinogens; worried about
radon gas; worried about asbestos.

Worried about saving endangered species.

Let me tell you about endangered species, all right? Saving endangered
species is just one more arrogant attempt by humans to control Nature!


It's arrogant meddling!

It's what got us into trouble in the first place! Doesn't anybody understand
that? Interfering with Nature!

Over 90 percent.. over... way over 90 percent of all the species that have ever
lived - EVER LIVED - on this planet are gone. Whissshht! They're extinct!

We didn't kill them all.

They just... disappeared! That's what Nature does! They disappear these
days at the rate of 25 a day, and I mean regardless of our behavior.
Irrespective of how we act on this planet, 25 species that were here
today, will be gone tomorrow! Let them go... gracefully! Leave Nature
alone! Haven't we done enough?

We're so self-important. So self-important! Everybody's going to save
something now. "Save the trees; save the bees; save the whales; save
those snails." And the greatest arrogance of all, "Save the planet."


WHAT? Are these fucking people kidding me? Save the planet? We don't
even know how to take care of ourselves yet. We haven't learned how to
care for one another, we're gonna save the fucking planet?

I'm getting tired of that shit. Tired of that shit. Tired!

I'm tired of fucking Earth Day! I'm tired of these self-righteous
environmentalists; these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing
wrong with this country is there aren't enough bicycle paths. People trying to
make the world safe for their Volvos.

Besides, environmentalists don't give a shit about the planet. They don't care
about the planet. Not in the abstract they don't. Not in the abstract they
don't. You know what they're interested in? A clean place to live. Their own
habitat. They're worried that some day in the future, they might be personally
inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn't impress me.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet. Nothing wrong with the
planet. The planet is fine. The PEOPLE are fucked.

Difference.
Difference!

The planet is fine. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great. Been
here four and a half billion years. Did you ever think about the arithmetic?
The planet has been here four and a half billion years.

We've been here, what? A hundred thousand? Maybe two hundred thousand? And
we've only been engaged in heavy industry for a little over two hundred years.
Two hundred years versus four and a half billion. And we have the CONCEIT to
think that somehow we're a threat?

That somehow we're gonna put in jeopardy this beautiful little
blue-green ball that's just a floatin' around the sun?

The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds
of things worse than us.

Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar
flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles;
hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and
meteors; worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays,
recurring ice ages...

And we think some plastic bags, and some aluminum cans are going to make a
difference?

The planet... the planet... the planet isn't going anywhere.

WE ARE!

We're going away. Pack your shit, folks. We're going away. And we won't
leave much of a trace, either. Thank God for that. Maybe a little
Styrofoam. Maybe. A little Styrofoam. The planet will be here and we'll
be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end
biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet will shake us
off like a bad case of fleas.

A surface nuisance.

You wanna know how the planet is doing? Ask those people at Pompeii, who
are frozen into position... from volcanic ash, "How the planet's doing?"

You wanna know if the planet's all right, ask those people in Mexico
City or Armenia or a hundred other places buried under thousands of tons
of earthquake rubble, if they feel like a threat to the planet this
week.

Or how about those people in Kilowaia, Hawaii, who built their homes right next
to an active volcano, and then wonder why they have lava in the living room.

The planet will be here for a long, long - LONG - time after we're gone,
and it will heal itself; it will cleanse itself, because that's what it
does. It's a self-correcting system. The air and the water will recover;
the earth will be renewed; and, if it's true that plastic is not
degradable, well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new
paradigm: the Earth plus plastic!

The Earth doesn't share our prejudice towards plastic. Plastic came out of the
Earth. The Earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children.
Could be the only reason the Earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the
first place. It wanted plastic for itself. Didn't know how to make it. Needed
us. Could be the answer to our age-old philosophical question, "Why are we
here?"

"Plastic... Assholes."

So! So, the plastic is here, our job is done, we can be phased out now.

And I think that it has already started already, don't you? I think, to
be fair, the planet probably sees us as a mild threat. Something to be
dealt with. And I am sure the planet will defend itself in the manner of
a large organism, like a beehive or an ant colony, can muster a defense.

I am sure the planet will think of something. What would you do if you
were the planet trying to defend against this pesky, troublesome
species?

"Let's see... What might... Hmm.. Viruses! Viruses might be good. They seem
vulnerable to viruses. And, uh... viruses are tricky, always mutating and
forming new strains whenever a vaccine is developed.

Perhaps, this first virus could be one that compromises the immune system of
these creatures. Perhaps a human immunodeficiency virus, making them vulnerable
to all sorts of other diseases and infections that might come along. And maybe
it could be spread sexually, making them a little reluctant to engage in the
act of reproduction.

Well, that's a poetic note. And it's a start. And I can dream, can't I?

See I don't worry about the little things: bees, trees, whales, snails.

I think we're part of a greater wisdom than we will ever understand. A
higher order. Call it what you want. Know what I call it? The Big
Electron."

The Big Electron... whoooa. Whoooa. Whoooa. It doesn't punish; it doesn't
reward; it doesn't judge at all. It just is. And so are we.

For a little while.

============================================================================

Rudy's psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality.
It's a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are experiencing
psychosis may have delusions.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to
actual EVIDENCE.

These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also
experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal.

(like spending ALL day on Usenet, instead of socially interacting)

These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are
experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"I've beaten you to a bloody pulp"

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

It's important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is
experiencing symptoms of psychosis.

Symptoms of psychosis include:

depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
suicidal thoughts or actions

A delusion is a false belief or impression that is firmly held even though it's
contradicted by reality and what is commonly considered true. There are
delusions of paranoia, grandiose delusions, and somatic delusions.

People who are experiencing a delusion of paranoia might think that they are
being followed when they aren't or that secret messages are being sent to them.
Someone with a grandiose delusion will have an exaggerated sense of importance.
Somatic delusion is when a person believes they have a terminal illness, but in
reality they're healthy.



Rudy Canoza

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 1:23:32 AM12/9/21
to
On 12/8/2021 10:05 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>
> I'm an atheist, and

Bullshit. You are the knuckle-dragging right-wingnut Christstain true believer
/par excellence/. You fucking liar.

Rudy Canoza

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 1:33:34 AM12/9/21
to
On 12/8/2021 10:05 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>
> I'm an atheist, and

AlleyCat

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 1:35:29 AM12/9/21
to

Please show me where, in the 26 years I've been on Usenet, have I "preached"
anything or given the SLIGHTEST hint, that I am not an atheist.

Rudy, of course, being the psycho liar he is, won't, because he can't.

=====

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

> Bullshit. You are the knuckle-dragging right-wingnut Christstain true believer
> /par excellence/. You fucking liar.

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4



Rudy Canoza

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 10:26:28 AM12/9/21
to
On 12/8/2021 10:35 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>
> Please show me where, in the 26 years I've been on Usenet, have I "preached"
> anything or given the SLIGHTEST hint, that I am not an atheist.

In the 26 years you've pissed away on Usenet, you have never once given any
indication you *are* an atheist. You're a neo-Nazi white supremacist, and that
seldom goes with atheism.

AlleyCat

unread,
Dec 9, 2021, 11:12:24 PM12/9/21
to

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 07:26:26 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...

> On 12/8/2021 10:35 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > Please show me where, in the 26 years I've been on Usenet, have I "preached"
> > anything or given the SLIGHTEST hint, that I am not an atheist.

> In the 26 years you've pissed away on Usenet, you have never once given any
> indication you *are* an atheist.

Lack of an answer, because you're too much of a lying liberal to actually post
what you found, noted.

Have I EVER invoked God or Jesus, as my OWN belief?

What "indication" do you thank makes me NOT an atheist? That I believe in the
RIGHTS of everyone, regardless of what or who they are?

Try not to confuse rights with privilege. I KNOW that's what you'll do to
rationalize.

Duckduckgo.com
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.usa.republican/c/Xkk7Io40xoY

But anyway...

These are but a few of the 100s of times I've said I was atheist or AN atheist.


On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:43:17 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat says...
> I know I'm a giant turd but I just can't help it
Naaah... just a little turd.
> it's what my maker intended.
LOL... stupid fuck doesn't know I'm atheist.




Date: 11/16/21 05:32 PM
I'm atheist, but I have respect for my fellow man, and (don't) question HIS
beliefs.




Date: 08/16/21 09:20 PM
> Based on other posts Alley Pussy sounds like one of those fake
> christians
How many fucking times do I need to write that I'm atheist, you drunk fucking
coward?





On Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I'm an atheist, so I don't care what gays do to one another





On Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Where are THEIR laws, protecting them? Like I said, I'm an atheist, but it's
sickening how Christians are pummeled daily, by the left, when it's MUSLIMS
that should be taking the heat. THEIRS is the religion of violence.





On Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I'm a libertarian/independent. I believe that a women has the "right" to an
abortion, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's bad on the mental health of women
after having one. I'm pro-life, inasmuch as I don't want "late term" abortions
performed. That's just not right. But alas, the stupid white women of America
were lied to, and they bought it, that the right to an abortion was going to be
taken away by big bad mean guy, Mitt Romney. He was NOT going to do such a
thing, but then, why would I think that a Democrat would lie? LOL I guess Mitt
Romney DID kill that woman, huh?

> Sure. Um.. one word. "Muslim". Do go on.

Muslims believe in God, stupid. They just want to kill all Christians
and Jews. Why is it offensive to talk about Christianity? I'm atheist
and I don't mind. Muslims are fucking crazy, archaic and backwards
thinkers. (Those are the "uncomfortable" conversations you liberals WON'T
have.)





On Sun, 30 Jun 2013
> Conservatives only offer
> dictatorships. religious elitism, opposition to education, etc.
More bullshit. Obama is the closest thing we've had to a dictator, EVER.
I'm not sure about the religious aspect of your point... I'm an atheist.
Surprised?





On Thu, 04 Jul 2013
You're a fuckwit. I'm atheist, you idiot. How can I be "theofascist"?




If you're so fucked-in-the-head liberal, that you can't believe something, even
when PROOF has been provided to you, that's YOUR problem.

============================================================================

There Are Several Theories For Why Rudy Can't Stop Lying

Rudy's An Undeserved Narcissist

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages