Yes, Rudy Canoza.... You Are Full of Shit... Part 3 of 2,628,521

AlleyCat

Feb 20, 2024, 11:25:13 PMFeb 20

https://youtu.be/jQzQmGQLqIU

BUT WE DIDN'T FIND ANY RACIAL BIAS IN POLICE SHOOTINGS.

(AI will NOT be 100% accurate)

=====

Because you'll know her as Harvard president. Claudine Gay. Claudine Gay,
plagiarist. The one that got ousted for plagiarism.

Yeah. Let me give you a couple of tidbits here. She went after him. So the
study was put out in 2016. Yes. Right. It actually got published in 2017
because it had been peer-reviewed and everything and they had looked at it and
said yeah this makes a lot of sense.

This is a good study. You've done everything right here. And when I say
everything right, he didn't believe his own findings. He had eight full-time
researchers going over this. They came back with the results and he's like I'm
not sure that I believe it. I got eight more, he said, eight more full-time
researchers to go do it and they produced the exact same results.

It was a rigorous process. This is the man who was the youngest person ever
tenured at Harvard at 30. He was the highest paid professor at $600,000 per
year. A rising star by everybody's metric. The next brilliant economist. And
then he puts out a study that follows the data. And guess who comes to calling?

Claudine Gay, who made a career after going after black people saying the wrong
things because it didn't fit her narrative. That's who became president of
Harvard. The only reason he wasn't fired is because the dean can't fire you.
Right. But she suspended him without pay for two years. Closed his lab, did not
just close it down for a little while, got rid of it completely and removed all
the funding for it, and then said maybe we'll have harsher penalties for him
down the road.

Like I'm serious, this guy, the same month that he put this paper out, in June,
Claudine Gay comes knocking with sexual harassment charges or accusations,
allegations.

And it was entrapment. Same month. She asked if he wanted to see her tits.
That's true. And he said no. And he said that's plagiarism, I've heard that
before.

He said, coming out with the titties, oh, down below your rib cage. I mean,
it's a day out. This is so stupid. Like this guy was attacked. And this is the
reason for Change My Mind.

By the way, Change My Mind, when we started, the first ones were never
conducted on campus. And we've conducted a lot of them not on campus. But the
reason for this is we've actually cited these studies and these statistics, by
the way, when we have done, I believe it was the Black Lives Matters of
Terrorist Organization, Change My Mind, or I don't know if it was Affirmative
Action, it's racist, Change My Mind.

We make all those references available. Why? Because no one is being taught
this in higher education. I'm not a teacher, but the professors aren't allowed
to teach the research of their own findings if it doesn't suit the narrative
that is demanded from the dean, from the president.

Insert whoever he is. Yeah, exactly. That's the reason for it. You shouldn't be
at SMU. You shouldn't be wherever, Hart, wherever we go. You shouldn't be
there. And I have students say, I've never heard of that. I've only ever heard
that black people are being hunted by police officers.

And they say, well, where are you getting that? In this case, your professor.
But he's not allowed to talk about it. He's been suspended without pay because
Claudine Gay showed him her breasts. Now, can you imagine if he did that with
math? Can you imagine? No, I don't know. I don't believe in square roots. So I
don't fully understand them.

Yeah. No, I understand. I don't understand trigonometry. I do it and then I see
the number, but I don't believe it. Yeah. Well, that's your right to bias. My
calculator told me. That's interesting too, what you bring up. And this brings
us to the larger picture of race relations in America, because if you convince,
if you tell people long enough, if you tell one group, this is what this is
what happens right now And this really kind of goes to Barack Obama.

He was the great divider. Yes. ...in chief. All right, he would say to black
people you're being shot. You're being hunted down. Yeah, and then we started
with and by the way white kids who did nothing by the way to earn this type of
ire... you need to check your privilege.

You were born flawed because you're a white male, so you you're a victim no
matter what you you are the oppressor go. What do you think that does? Hey, you
go from the era of Fresh Prince of Bell-Air And Family Matters and even before
that the Jefferson's will smith being the biggest film star that's ever just
the biggest athletes the most recognizable people on earth at one period in
time. Michael Jordan. Mike Tyson.