Didn't Biden Say HE Was Going To Stamp Out Covid?

AlleyCat

Dec 8, 2021, 8:51:47 PM12/8/21

On Dec 8 of last year, we had a total of 270,628 covid deaths. Since last year,
71% of the population has had 1 dose of the vaccine, 60% have had 2 doses and
15% have had 3 doses.

Today we have a total of 813,246 covid deaths.

Let's go, Brandon!

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

Rudy Canoza

Dec 8, 2021, 8:55:52 PM12/8/21
On 12/8/2021 5:51 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Dec 8 of last year, we had a total of 270,628 covid deaths. Since last year,
> 71% of the population has had 1 dose of the vaccine, 60% have had 2 doses and
> 15% have had 3 doses.
>
> Today we have a total of 813,246 covid deaths.

Deaths on Jan 20, 2021: 434,006
Deaths after Jan 20, 2021: 379,240

Trump owns 600,000 of the deaths, minimum. Trump left Biden a disaster.

Yak

Dec 9, 2021, 6:54:38 AM12/9/21
Trump left weekend at bernies three vaccines and a few billion dollars
that he has no idea what to do with.

AlleyCat

Dec 18, 2021, 8:17:07 PM12/18/21

On Dec 8 of last year, we had a total of 270,628 covid deaths. Since last year,
71% of the population has had 1 dose of the vaccine, 60% have had 2 doses and
15% have had 3 doses.

Today we have a total of 813,246 covid deaths.

Let's go, Brandon!

=====

Twitter:

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
United States Government Official

220,000 Covid deaths.

"If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this," Biden said. "Anyone that
is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the
United States of America."

9:13 PM - 10/22/2020

Axios
@Axios

Just in: U.S. Covid Death toll tops 800,000.

7:09 PM - 12/14/2021

=====

Poor old dementia-addled Joe. Probably already forgotten he said that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG0vyH1WUAE1gJo?format=jpg&name=small

=====

December 2nd, 2021

Black And South Asian Covid Death Rates 'Higher Than For White People'

Jemma Crew

Thu, 2 December 2021, 6:01 pm

A greater proportion of black and Asian people are dying with coronavirus than
white people, despite case numbers in the latter group being higher, a study
has warned.

Death rates among black and Asian groups are higher than those in white people

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/black-south-asian-covid-death

=====

December 3rd, 2021

Study: Black, Asian Britons Have Higher COVID-19 Death Rates
Health News

by: JILL LAWLESS, Associated Press

LONDON (AP) ? Almost two years into the pandemic, Black people and members of
other racial and ethnic minorities in Britain are still dying with the
coronavirus at higher rates than white residents...

=====

November 7, 2021

CDC Data Show Flu Vaccination Rates Are Lower In Black And Hispanic Americans

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/11/07/cdc-data-flu-vaccination-rates-lower-
black-and-hispanic-americans

Flu vaccination rates are lower in Black and Hispanic people, according to CDC
data. For the 2019-2020 season, flu vaccination coverage was 53% among White
people, 41% among Black people, and 38% ...

=====

November 2, 2021

Black and Latino Vaccinations in California Key to Beating ...

https://capitalandmain.com/black-and-latino-vaccinations-in-california-key-to-
beating-covid

By the state's own accounting, Latinos have so far received 30.1% of the
available COVID-19 vaccines, but they make up 39.4% of the people eligible to
receive shots. Black residents of the state make up 5.7% of the eligible
vaccine recipients but account for just 4.3% of those who've been dosed to this
point.

=====

Oct 06, 2021

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-
vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity

Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received
at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (53%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for
Black people (45%) and 1.1 times ...

=====

Oct 01, 2021

Studies provide insights into COVID vaccine hesitancy | CIDRAP

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/10/studies-provide-insights-
covid-vaccine-hesitancy

Two JAMA Network Open studies yesterday that looked at COVID-19 vaccine
acceptance in minority groups and opinions around less-preferred vaccines
provide clues for how officials might better encourage immunization.. The first
study, involving 13 focus groups, reaffirmed a lack of communication and trust
among racially and ethnically diverse communities in the United States.

=====

We have not yet won the battle against COVID-19 - The Bay...

10/21/2021

https://www.baystatebanner.com/2021/10/21/we-have-not-yet-won-the-battle-
against-covid-19

BLACKS ARE STILL LAGGING BEHIND IN COVID-19 VACCINATIONS. According to the New
York Times, only 55% of Black New Yorkers have received at least one vaccine
dose. Other ethnic groups are doing much better. Asians are at 92%, and 75% of
Hispanics have had at least one shot. Even white residents, with...

=====

Notable Black Anti-Vaxxers Who Won't Endorse The COVID-19 Vaccine

Posted October 7, 2021

(T)here is a growing number of notable Black people have been similarly
embracing a school of thought that questions not only the vaccine but also its
true intentions, its effectiveness as well as the possibility of life-altering
side effects; suspicions that have been widely and readily debunked as
conspiracy theories.

Athletes and entertainers who have millions of fans around the world have
especially revealed themselves to be among the most outspoken (anti-vax) when
it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

=====

COVID-19 Death Rates: Whites Get the Blame, But That's A Lie

The President blames unvaccinated people for the continuing pandemic. "Their
refusal has cost all of us," he said. Earlier this month, he scolded the
country: "Our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us."

Black Lives Matter activists in New York already say "vaccine passports" are
"racist." They certainly have a "disparate impact," which is enough to make
them racist.

Blacks are simply less likely to get vaccinated. The overall racial pattern is
the one you see for SAT and IQ scores.

Even Saturday Night Live made a joke about blacks not wanting the vaccine.

Vaccine hesitancy is just part of the problem for blacks. The CDC reports that
obesity increases the risk of serious illness from COVID-19. This is true even
for young adults. Having diabetes type 1 or 2 also correlates with more severe
illness.

=====

Rod Watson: Why Do Blacks Still Lag On Vaccine?

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/rod-watson-why-do-blacks-still-lag-on-
vaccine-reasons-are-crazy/article_7c039fc8-0ae3-11ec-a342-7fd5c6ca6755.html

Rod Watson: Why do Blacks still lag on vaccine?

Sep 1, 2021 Sep 1, 2021 Updated Sep 2, 2021

=====

[...]

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 a new indicator that the corona virus's toll is falling most heavily
on minority communities.

=====

THANK YOU, DEMOCRATS!

Whites between 25 years old and 64 died at a rate of 51.2 per 100,000

Latinx Americans died at nearly TWICE that number, with 99 per 100,000

Black Americans died at a startling excessive rate 133 per 100,000.

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2021/08/cdc-study-black-latinx-
excess-death-rates-covid-pandemic/