Re: "JK Rowling Throws Support Behind Girl Allegedly Driven From School For Challenging Transgender Ideology"

AlleyCat

May 20, 2022, 8:34:01 PM5/20/22

On Fri, 20 May 2022 09:02:34 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

> > Get a hold of yourself, will you?
>
> I don't think that's the solution.
>
> > But keep your hands away from what's
> > behind your pants zipper.

Ah, the old "I can't argue with you, so I'll just project and call you what *I*
think you're thinking", argument.

> I've wanderred some of the darker corridors of the Internet Below
> and note how some intrepid explorers get very excited about
> 'chicks with dicks'. To each their own.

Gives a whole new meaning to the age-old anti-gay insult:

"Silly faggot... dicks are for chicks."

Now, YOU anti-feminists are crying, "Silly hets... dicks ARE for chicks!"

No, they are not. YOU wingers even say so. Once a woman decides she a man, she
is no longer a "chick"... right?

Well, to each your own.

=====

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X