decline 2021 07

1 view

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 8:07:39 AM7/4/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy> thehill.com

.. Crime is becoming a crucial issue .. More Americans than at any
time in the past 20 years believe crime is an "extremely serious"
or "very serious" problem in the area where they live .. 59 percent
of adults believe crime is extremely or very serious in the United
States as a whole ..

> <http://tinyurl.com/yyceedgu>
>
> .. Witnessing the fall of the United States ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 9:04:27 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:06:29 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

><https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy> thehill.com
>
>.. Crime is becoming a crucial issue .. More Americans than at any
>time in the past 20 years believe crime is an "extremely serious"
>or "very serious" problem in the area where they live .. 59 percent
>of adults believe crime is extremely or very serious in the United
>States as a whole ..

"Crime is serious", wow. Who would have thought it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Russia

So have you ever spent even 1 day in the US?

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 10:00:39 AM7/4/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:mac3eg5i6hihtuo49...@4ax.com>
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:06:29 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy> thehill.com
>>
>> .. Crime is becoming a crucial issue .. More Americans than at any
>> time in the past 20 years believe crime is an "extremely serious"
>> or "very serious" problem in the area where they live .. 59 percent
>> of adults believe crime is extremely or very serious in the United
>> States as a whole ..
>
> "Crime is serious", wow. Who would have thought it?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Russia
>
> So have you ever spent even 1 day in the US?

Your shamans have no power outside of your tribe.

The American trends are so
<http://tinyurl.com/y5mdvwak> that things have
become worse than what was 100 years ago.

<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
Compare the US against more normal world.

Look at the Russia's <http://tinyurl.com/y59te9sb>

You shit eaters are steadily sliding down.

Jonathan

Jul 4, 2021, 10:05:42 AM7/4/21
While Putin only worries about stopping political
protests and any and all political opposition.

Funny about that.

A clear sign Putin is only worried about...HIS FALL.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 10:07:24 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:59:45 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas, <news:mac3eg5i6hihtuo49...@4ax.com>
>> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:06:29 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy> thehill.com
>>>
>>> .. Crime is becoming a crucial issue .. More Americans than at any
>>> time in the past 20 years believe crime is an "extremely serious"
>>> or "very serious" problem in the area where they live .. 59 percent
>>> of adults believe crime is extremely or very serious in the United
>>> States as a whole ..
>>
>> "Crime is serious", wow. Who would have thought it?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Russia
>>
>> So have you ever spent even 1 day in the US?
>
>Your shamans have no power outside of your tribe.
>
>The American trends are so

I'll take that as a no, coward.

Go have another vodka and kiss Vova's ass some more, FSBchik!

Idi nakhuj.

Jonathan

Jul 4, 2021, 10:13:31 AM7/4/21
On 7/4/2021 9:59 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Kurt Nicklas, <news:mac3eg5i6hihtuo49...@4ax.com>
>> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:06:29 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy> thehill.com
>>>
>>> .. Crime is becoming a crucial issue .. More Americans than at any
>>> time in the past 20 years believe crime is an "extremely serious" or
>>> "very serious" problem in the area where they live .. 59 percent of
>>> adults believe crime is extremely or very serious in the United
>>> States as a whole ..
>>
>> "Crime is serious", wow. Who would have thought it?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Russia
>>
>> So have you ever spent even 1 day in the US?
>
> Your shamans have no power outside of your tribe.

Oleg is so bitter because he has to slam the US
12 hours a day, six days a week for $150 a week.

Isn't there a McDonalds near you where you can
make some real money Oleg?

Or maybe polishing windshields?
Making change in a supermarket?
Try the Laundromat!
They need a fella there to load the machines!

Click below Oleg and see what your hero Putin and
Assad did to the Syrian people.

One war crime after another, thousands of them and
I'm saving those pics for the day Putin finds himself
facing the judge at the Haque.

The day the Russian people finally get tired of Putin
and run him out, guess where they'll send him?

https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 10:13:48 AM7/4/21

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 10:14:05 AM7/4/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:j1g3egd4f3at6qcsl...@4ax.com>
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:59:45 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> The American trends are so
>> <http://tinyurl.com/y5mdvwak> that things have
>> become worse than what was 100 years ago.
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
>> Compare the US against more normal world.
>
> I'll take that as a no, coward.
>
> Go have another vodka and kiss Vova's ass some more, FSBchik!
>
> Idi nakhuj.

<https://i.imgur.com/Lkgsssb.jpg>

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 10:21:32 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:11:09 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Jonathan, <news:vuqdnf6r3-qtXXz9...@giganews.com>
>> On 7/4/2021 8:06 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

Slava Ukrainii!

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 10:26:28 AM7/4/21

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 10:37:11 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:12:28 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas, <news:j1g3egd4f3at6qcsl...@4ax.com>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2_j7c0d70>

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 10:48:09 AM7/4/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:h1h3egt79o5dumubq...@4ax.com>
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:12:28 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>>> I'll take that as a no, coward.
>>>
>>> Go have another vodka and kiss Vova's ass some more, FSBchik!
>>>
>>> Idi nakhuj.
>
> Russia:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBvHDJ0Lpc

The talking voices are with a distinct Ukrainian pronounce.
<https://www.ixigua.com/6978556106297573926>

<https://youtu.be/OyvFio5d_5E>

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 10:57:50 AM7/4/21

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 10:59:38 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:47:25 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas, <news:h1h3egt79o5dumubq...@4ax.com>
>> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:12:28 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> Russia:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBvHDJ0Lpc
>
>The talking voices are with a distinct Ukrainian pronounce.

No, they have no Ukrainian "pronounce", durak.

The word you're searching for is "pronounciation".

Proiznosheniye.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 11:09:45 AM7/4/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:5vi3egp7pnu93l17q...@4ax.com>
> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:47:25 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>>> Russia:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBvHDJ0Lpc
>>
>> The talking voices are with a distinct Ukrainian pronounce.
>
> No, they have no Ukrainian "pronounce", durak.

They do have.

The usual manner of the cocksuckers like you is
to collect various crap in the post-Soviet space
and wishfully attribute it to Russia.

> The word you're searching for is "pronounciation".

I don't give a shit.

>> <https://www.ixigua.com/6978556106297573926>

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 4, 2021, 11:22:59 AM7/4/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ft98rrsy> thebulletin.org

The western United States is suffering from perhaps the most widespread
and severe drought in recent history. As of early July, more than 98
percent of the American West was suffering from drought, with more than
80 percent in severe drought or worse. Extreme heat has struck several
times since June, breaking records throughout the region .. Wildfires are
now spreading rapidly throughout the region. Water levels in the major
Colorado River reservoirs are at record lows, and Arizona and Nevada will
almost certainly see reductions in their allocations from the river next
year .. This is just the beginning ..

The American decrepit infrastructure is not ready for the coming issues.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yb3ok5lw>
> .. people resorting to burning their furniture and running their cars
> in their garages ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 4, 2021, 11:34:03 AM7/4/21
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 18:22:30 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

So who ordered the killing of Anna Politkovskaya?

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 5, 2021, 1:23:00 PM7/5/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yeuukoas> cgtn.com

.. U.S. is in irreversible decline ..

Both sects of the ruling elite can see that the socioeconomic
status quo is on life support .. The country is being consumed by
such fervent reaction .. Its ruling elite appears set on silencing
any critics in order to hold its grip on power. This is precisely
why the U.S. is in decline ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/ydyndxwu>
>
> Witnessing America's breathtaking collapse ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 5, 2021, 1:26:58 PM7/5/21
On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:22:44 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

><https://tinyurl.com/yeuukoas> cgtn.com
>
>.. U.S. is in irreversible decline ..

No, that would be Russia.

Sanctioned. Rubel in free-fall. Sitting on captured land. Lousy
infrastructure out side Moscow and St. P. One-dimensional economy.
Dictatorship.

Vova has improved things in one respect ,however...

The Soviet Union paid thousand of rubels for those silly parades in
Red Square.

Russia under Vova now pays millions.

Quite an advance!

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 5, 2021, 1:33:26 PM7/5/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:v0g6egt63kc4as7tv...@4ax.com>
> On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:22:44 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/yeuukoas> cgtn.com
>>
>> .. U.S. is in irreversible decline ..
>
> No, that would be Russia.
>
> Sanctioned. Rubel in free-fall. Sitting on captured land. Lousy
> infrastructure out side Moscow and St. P. One-dimensional economy.
> Dictatorship.
>
> Vova has improved things in one respect ,however...
>
> The Soviet Union paid thousand of rubels for those silly parades in
> Red Square.
>
> Russia under Vova now pays millions.
>
> Quite an advance!

Byker seems to have ceased to be my little faithful doggy.

A new one has appeared.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 5, 2021, 1:37:52 PM7/5/21
On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:31:14 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
Only as long as you continue to amuse me.

And simple gainsaying will NOT amuse me.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 5:59:49 AM7/6/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yef23k33> fxstreet.com

Recent collapses of bridges and a Florida condo building highlight
what can go wrong when basic structural and foundational elements
are neglected and allowed to deteriorate ..

.. A $1 trillion infrastructure deal .. At the end of the day ..
the bulk of any new infrastructure spending will likely be paid for
through borrowing .. A larger inflation problem is brewing ..
Confidence in the U.S. dollar is more permanently broken .. A
dollar collapse scenario is certainly possible .. Catastrophic for
holders of U.S. dollars and bonds .. The debt is growing faster
than the economy .. for a long time ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/dxdm2nt3>
>
> Biden's insane new spend-fest is a recipe for national disaster

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:12:45 AM7/6/21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4LXGAORfNY

>what can go wrong when basic structural and foundational elements
>are neglected and allowed to deteriorate ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJxRRcHwSc

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 6:27:53 AM7/6/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:p2b8egt95gcilv55h...@4ax.com>

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=usa+slums>

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=walking+in+russia>

>> what can go wrong when basic structural and foundational elements
>> are neglected and allowed to deteriorate ..
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJxRRcHwSc

<https://tinyurl.com/rfkv2caf>

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 6:30:28 AM7/6/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yz87tfkr> firstpost.com

Most people in the US .. spend about 90 percent of their time indoors.
Climate change is fundamentally altering the environmental conditions in
which these buildings are designed to function ..

When any of those parameters are exceeded .. some aspect of the building
will fail .. High winds .. Days of heavy rain .. Climate change will
breed conditions where these parameters are exceeded more often and to a
far greater degree. Some changes .. will become permanent .. Houses will
be more prone to overheating, putting the lives of residents at risk ..
Flooding will happen more often .. More intense wind and rain will cause
external cladding to deteriorate more rapidly and leak more often. Higher
temperatures will expand the regions where some insects can live ..
Timber-eating termites .. malaria-carrying mosquitoes ..

Concrete .. A warmer wetter climate will play havoc with the durability
of this material. When the steel inside the concrete gets wet it rusts
and expands, cracking the concrete and weakening the structure ..

The American decrepit infrastructure is not ready for the coming issues.

> <https://tinyurl.com/ft98rrsy>
> The western United States is suffering from perhaps the most widespread
> and severe drought in recent history .. This is just the beginning ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:33:32 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:26:17 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas, <news:p2b8egt95gcilv55h...@4ax.com>
>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:59:13 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

So who ordered the assassination of Boris Nemtsov ?

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:34:09 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:30:12 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

So who ordered the murder of the reporter Anna Politkovskaya?

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 6:35:14 AM7/6/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:kac8egllm63et2ifd...@4ax.com>
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:26:17 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>> Kurt Nicklas, <news:p2b8egt95gcilv55h...@4ax.com>
>>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:59:13 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>
> So who ordered the assassination of Boris Nemtsov ?

<https://i.imgur.com/Lkgsssb.jpg>

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:36:34 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:35:05 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
https://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/27/europe/russian-politician-killed/index.html

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 6:39:31 AM7/6/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:8hc8egts3s8sga7dq...@4ax.com>
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:35:05 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>> Kurt Nicklas, <news:kac8egllm63et2ifd...@4ax.com>
>>> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:26:17 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>>>
>>> So who ordered the assassination of Boris Nemtsov ?
>>
>><https://i.imgur.com/Lkgsssb.jpg>
>
> https://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/27/europe/russian-politician-killed/index.html

<https://tinyurl.com/post-maga>

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:44:28 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:38:57 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

Who ordered her death, FSBchik?

https://tinyurl.com/jzfb27c3

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 6:47:25 AM7/6/21
Kurt Nicklas, <news:gsc8egpfsj1b0rtoe...@4ax.com>
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:38:57 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

> Who ordered her death, FSBchik?
>
> https://tinyurl.com/jzfb27c3

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsd42PFyoo0>

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 6:58:52 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:46:53 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/2j579bb2

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 7:00:16 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:35:05 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/282p8j4u

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 7:21:48 AM7/6/21
<https://tinyurl.com/n6ash4ve> indiatimes.com

America .. It's not likely to be reborn again ..
After a comeback decade, America is unlikely to rise anew in the 2020s.
.. Booms that are potent are almost always followed by a long hangover.

.. Technology .. The US internet giants already face challengers in
emerging markets from Asia to Africa, where local entrepreneurs are
building national and regional market leaders ..

Europe is closing the innovation gap .. The European share of global
venture capital has also been mounting steadily, and its tech sector is
worth four times what it was just five years ago.

Pushed upward by stimulus to fight the pandemic lockdowns, US government
debt spiked last year from 109% to 131% of GDP .. Easy money flowing out
of the Fed is threatening to weaken the dollar .. The federal government
and corporations are now so deep in debt, it is hard to imagine how they
can further boost the economy ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/ydqa8rau>
> As people return to the subway system in New York City, they are
> finding more trash and filth ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 7:43:14 AM7/6/21
wrote:

Who ordered her death, FSBchik?

https://tinyurl.com/jzfb27c3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 6, 2021, 8:00:06 AM7/6/21
> Kurt Nicklas, <news:cqh3egprpvhkcnq7h...@4ax.com>
>> On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:12:28 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2_j7c0d70>

<https://tinyurl.com/y3smd3w6> dailymail.co.uk

Independence Day bloodbath .. US streets were bathed
in blood over Independence Day weekend with 142 killed
in 379 separate shootings

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gbF5YyqItc>

FifthRootOfPi

Jul 6, 2021, 10:22:56 PM7/6/21
Careful Oleg - Covid is rampant in Russia now
and the Chinese have it on their dartboard
too ..... easier to get to than Taiwan or
Australia after all ..........

I see China is building hundreds of new ICBM
silos right now - fast-track. They'll be online
in a month or two. Somewhere there's a nuke
factory doing overtime as well. 10-100kt,
especially in mass quantities, are a very
credible deterrent.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 11:17:29 PM7/6/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 22:22:49 -0400, FifthRootOfPi <5thRtOfPi.net>
wrote:

>Careful Oleg - Covid is rampant in Russia now

Covid stats for Russia are going in the opposite direction from most
of the world, in fact. As the civilized world recovers, Russia goes
down. Actually, I think packing people into huge complexes of 15 story
apartment blocks may have something to do with it. Think of it - the
biggest country in the world with huge amounts of open space and all
they seem to know is to build huge vertical ice cube trays to house
people.

Doesn't make much sense.

FifthRootOfPi

Jul 6, 2021, 11:42:42 PM7/6/21
On 07/06/2021 11:17 PM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 22:22:49 -0400, FifthRootOfPi <5thRtOfPi.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Careful Oleg - Covid is rampant in Russia now
>
> Covid stats for Russia are going in the opposite direction from most
> of the world, in fact. As the civilized world recovers, Russia goes
> down. Actually, I think packing people into huge complexes of 15 story
> apartment blocks may have something to do with it. Think of it - the
> biggest country in the world with huge amounts of open space and all
> they seem to know is to build huge vertical ice cube trays to house
> people.
>
> Doesn't make much sense.

Our 'woke' want to make everybody broke and
pack our population into such 'luxury apartments'
too. Makes them far easier to control - no
hope, no future, no options other than to obey.

As for Russia, the dismal response to the local
vaccine - which, apparently, isn't THAT bad -
makes us wonder just how totalitarian Putin
really is. In the USSR the police/army WOULD
drag you to a vaccination center, with a gun
to your head if need be.

In any case, Russia is in a horrible position
now with Covid and especially the new, nastier,
variants. Winter will set in in September and
the virus will spread like fire in a gasoline
refinery. Putin may not care if millions die,
but Russian economics are shaky as is, and too
much internal disruption can turn bad to worse
real quick. Maybe the Chinese can eventually
just walk in ...

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 7, 2021, 10:56:09 AM7/7/21
<https://tinyurl.com/hveayfux> forbes.com

.. More Americans in the past year embraced wide-ranging risky behavior
- from violence to substance abuse to terrible eating-according to data
emerging across industries and public research groups ..

Gun violence spiked in 2020 and shows no signs of abating .. About 19,400
Americans died from gun violence in 2020 .. The number of mass shootings
.. also jumped from 417 in 2019 to 611 last year ..

It gets worse: Some 336 mass shootings have been reported so far in 2021,
a 20% increase over this point in 2020. And in the first three months of
2021, most large U.S. cities reported year-over-year increases in
homicides .. A record 22.8 million guns sold across the United States
in 2020, up 64% from 2019 ..

.. U.S. alcohol retailers' total sales to soar nearly 20% in 2020 ..

The 90,722 Americans who died from drug overdoses between December 2019
and November 2020, represent a more than 29% jump from a year prior ..
The troubling rise of fentanyl, a lab-made opioid that's far more potent
than heroin, and increasingly common in the United States. This trend
predates the coronavirus ..

Americans spent 7.5% more at quick service restaurants (including fast
food chains) between June 2020 and May 2021 .. Junk food enjoyed a
banner 2020 .. up by nearly 10% ..

Widespread stay-at-home orders during the pandemic .. The federal agency
estimated 38,680 people died on roadways in 2020 - the most deaths since
2007 - and a 7.2% increase over the 2019 death toll ..

Cigarette sales jumped 2.4% during 2020 compared to the previous year ..

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) opened 183 probes into
passengers last year - a 25% jump from 2019 - a surge in air travel
belligerence even as the number of travelers plummeted by 60%. And it
has only escalated in 2021 .. Some travelers are ornery, argumentative
and violent before their flight even takes off ..

Things ain't good, and it'll get worse.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yz6qehdu>
> A new study found that between 2018 and 2020, U.S. life expectancy
> decreased by the biggest margin since World War II.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 7, 2021, 11:00:44 AM7/7/21
<https://archive.is/dPzHs> telegraph.co.uk

<https://archive.is/AbfWq> telegraph.co.uk

.. America's crumbling infrastructure and the implications ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp>
> Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and
> streams act as dumping sites for many chemicals ..

Jonathan

Jul 7, 2021, 5:49:30 PM7/7/21
I'll only start worrying about America's future
when everyone stops hating us.

Putin's obsession with America is the highest form
of flattery.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Jonathan

Jul 7, 2021, 5:57:34 PM7/7/21
On 7/7/2021 11:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://archive.is/dPzHs> telegraph.co.uk
>
> <https://archive.is/AbfWq> telegraph.co.uk
>
> .. America's crumbling infrastructure and the implications ..
>
> ..

ON 7-6 he posted 20 times in the first fours
hours, until lunch time. That's one every
12 minutes.

Sounds like he has a quota he needs to reach
to get that 125 rubles a week.

Ten minutes or it's...

...Если откажешься - считай, ты уволен.

"If you refuse you're fired~"

.

>> <https://tinyurl.com/yfuumhyp>
>> Across the country, thousands of reservoirs, pools and
>> streams act as dumping sites for many chemicals ..

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 7, 2021, 6:44:20 PM7/7/21
Jonathan, <news:3oSdnQG--6HVvnv9...@giganews.com>
> On 7/7/2021 11:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>> <https://archive.is/dPzHs> telegraph.co.uk
>>
>> <https://archive.is/AbfWq> telegraph.co.uk
>>
>> .. America's crumbling infrastructure and the implications ..
>>
>> ..
>
> ON 7-6 he posted 20 times in the first fours
> hours, until lunch time. That's one every
> 12 minutes.

???

> Sounds like he has a quota he needs to reach
> to get that 125 rubles a week.
>
> Ten minutes or it's...
>
> ...???? ?????????? - ??????, ?? ??????.
>
> "If you refuse you're fired~"

Oh kewpie ...

Ignorance is strength.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 7, 2021, 8:06:32 PM7/7/21
On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:57:27 -0400, Jonathan <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>On 7/7/2021 11:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> <https://archive.is/dPzHs> telegraph.co.uk
>>
>> <https://archive.is/AbfWq> telegraph.co.uk
>>
>> .. America's crumbling infrastructure and the implications ..
>>
>> ..
>

>ON 7-6 he posted 20 times in the first fours
>hours, until lunch time. That's one every
>12 minutes.
>
>Sounds like he has a quota he needs to reach
>to get that 125 rubles a week.

If he fails his quota he has to bend over for his FSB boss.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 8, 2021, 7:58:51 AM7/8/21
<https://tinyurl.com/2mfmkhn7> axios.com

Americans started drinking more as soon as the pandemic began in full
last year - data from Nielsen showed a 54% increase in national alcohol
sales year-on-year in the week ending on March 21, 2020 ..

After more than a decade of declining alcohol consumption, per-capita
alcohol consumption increased by 8% between 1999 and 2017 and the number
of alcohol-related deaths per year doubled to nearly 70,000 ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yhat4px7>
>
> Texas Poop Beaches .. it's Getting Worse

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 8, 2021, 10:09:21 AM7/8/21
On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:35:05 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQVwzRFolg

Byker

Jul 8, 2021, 12:45:14 PM7/8/21
> <https://tinyurl.com/yhat4px7>
>
> Texas Poop Beaches .. it's Getting Worse

"...but this is RUSSIA!": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ga0ckjRleM&t=542s

Byker

Jul 8, 2021, 1:55:49 PM7/8/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sbvfp4$a95$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> Byker seems to have ceased to be my little faithful doggy.

I've been busy elsewhere. Man does not live by Usenet alone.

Try lurking https://freerepublic.com/. You'll find me eventually...

Jonathan

Jul 8, 2021, 6:22:18 PM7/8/21
Beats flippin' Ruskie burgers I guess.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Byker

Jul 8, 2021, 9:51:58 PM7/8/21
"Jonathan" wrote in message
Maybe Moscow will deport him to the oil fields if he doesn't
straighten up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DezxZxT701s

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:23:04 AM7/9/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yjfazhdx> news.yahoo.com

.. Americans own nearly 77 million dogs. Each dog, on
average, will produce about 340 grams of feces each day,
so American dogs will push out 26,180 tons daily ..
the weight approximately equals that of the Statue of
Liberty ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/y48gjkca>
>
> .. Dogs are getting insanely high ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:26:16 AM7/9/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yzzjbcmo> theguardian.com

Lake Mead, the vast reservoir that supplies Las Vegas with 90% of its
water, has now plummeted to a historic low, meaning Nevada faces the
first ever mandatory reduction in its water supply next year ..

<https://tinyurl.com/yhn6jb2e> theguardian.com

.. California's ..

.. The state's most important reservoirs are at dangerously low levels.
Lake Oroville in northern California is at 30% capacity .. Some local
water agencies have already implemented mandatory water restrictions ..

The decrepit infrastructure isn't ready for the coming issues.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yef23k33>
>
> Recent collapses of bridges ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:30:23 AM7/9/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yze76lo2> fairobserver.com

America, the Stumbling Giant

The US is facing its gravest combination of crises since 1861 ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/yze76lo2>

> <https://tinyurl.com/yhde7h63>
>
> .. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:33:50 AM7/9/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:SsOdnerU5u6CoXr9...@earthlink.com>
Hey, Shithie, America needs you were here to stand for her!

Kurt Nicklas is too dull, too weak.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:35:19 AM7/9/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:7K2dnRMNWPwlNnr9...@earthlink.com>

> Maybe Moscow will deport him to the oil fields if he doesn't
> straighten up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DezxZxT701s

Imagine Yellowstone unsealed.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 9, 2021, 10:37:30 AM7/9/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:hIadneIhPqIJtnr9...@earthlink.com>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/yhat4px7>
>>
>> Texas Poop Beaches .. it's Getting Worse
>
> "...but this is RUSSIA!": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ga0ckjRleM&t=542s

Watch Byker <https://youtu.be/kWX6xu-BjxI?t=276>

Byker

Jul 9, 2021, 3:29:14 PM7/9/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sc9ma6$v79$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yzzjbcmo> theguardian.com
>
> Lake Mead, the vast reservoir that supplies Las Vegas with 90% of its
> water, has now plummeted to a historic low, meaning Nevada faces the first
> ever mandatory reduction in its water supply next year ..

I take it Moscow doesn't get its water from the Aral Sea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzvEW1FHc60

https://www.marineinsight.com/environment/aral-sea-disaster-why-one-of-the-biggest-inland-seas-dried-up/

Byker

Jul 9, 2021, 3:29:23 PM7/9/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sc9mht$195$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yze76lo2> fairobserver.com
>
> America, the Stumbling Giant
>
> The US is facing its gravest combination of crises since 1861 ..

Russia is facing Russian Revolution II:

https://opencanada.org/another-russian-revolution/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/could-it-be-time-for-another-russian-revolution

https://www.quora.com/Will-we-see-another-revolution-in-Russia-When-Who-will-come-to-power

Byker

Jul 9, 2021, 3:29:38 PM7/9/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sc9mr5$36o$1...@os.motzarella.org...
Imagine Germany's Ice Age volcanoes coming back
to life: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_Eifel

Imagine Oleg shoveling volcanic ash out of Red Square...

Byker

Jul 9, 2021, 3:29:46 PM7/9/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sc9mv9$3tl$1...@os.motzarella.org...

Byker the Shithead, <news:hIadneIhPqIJtnr9...@earthlink.com>

Watch Oleg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgGNREcH6c

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 12, 2021, 4:06:23 PM7/12/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yj3so8oz> economist.com

America's war in Afghanistan is ending in crushing defeat

America has been fighting in Afghanistan for 20 years. It has
spent more than $2trn on the war. It has lost thousands of its
own troops .. Now America is calling an end to the whole sorry
adventure, with almost nothing to show for it .. The zealots of
the Taliban .. have made a horrifying comeback ..

The 9/11 case was a symbolical castration of America by the
Saudis <https://archive.is/F7Jd7>, and this 'magics' seemed to
trigger the American decline (that accelerates today).

> <https://archive.is/KtrCE>
>
> Say Goodbye to American Primacy and Hegemony

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 12, 2021, 4:06:24 PM7/12/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yjj2o8yj> bloomberg.com

A Wildfire Is Pushing California Toward the Brink of Blackouts

The fact that a single wildfire has brought America's most populous
and affluent state to the brink of blackouts is among the most powerful
demonstrations yet of how vulnerable the America's power grids have
become to the effects of climate change .. Climate change is "forcing
us to do things we never imagined" ..

California has emerged as the epicenter of climate disasters in the U.S.
Wildfires burned an unprecedented 4.3 million acres across the state
last year, killing 33 people and scorching nearly 10,500 structures ..

The decrepit infrastructure isn't ready for the coming issues.

> <https://archive.is/dPzHs>
> <https://archive.is/AbfWq>

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 12, 2021, 4:06:24 PM7/12/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yg256rs8> qz.com

.. A 12-story condominium in Surfside, Florida collapsed in the
early hours of June 24 .. 60 people killed, 11 injured, and at
least 80 missing ..

The actual cause of the incident remains a mystery .. it has left
many wondering about the structural integrity of the buildings
they live and work in, beyond the beachside community ..

The aging infrastructure in the US .. An underground water pipe
bursts every two minutes; 43% of US public roads are in poor
condition, and 7% of bridges .. are "structurally deficient" ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2mfmkhn7>
>
> Americans started drinking more ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 12, 2021, 6:39:49 PM7/12/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yzayk533> tennessean.com

Feces, rats and collapsed ceilings ..

.. Complained to property management about the leakage .. the ceiling
fell off, creating a hole big enough .. to see .. neighbors from above
.. Over the past 12 years, owners and managers .. repeatedly failed to
maintain the property by city standards, despite dozens of tenant
complaints .. Yet none of the violations resulted in any penalty ..

More than 70 complaints lodged by tenants over the past 20 years
depict repeated, longstanding problems: Sewage water flooded floors.
Trash piled up behind buildings. Rats running rampant from door to door.
Months of water leaks led to molded walls and collapsed ceilings ..
The staff "intimidated" and "ignored" those who asked for repairs ..

American propaganda indoctrinates these people the shitty conditions of
their life and the shitty treatment of them by the landlords still made
their life better than "middle class in Russia" etc

OTOH, the American institutionalized racism implies this kind of people
isn't supposed to be "true" American citizens, so their life conditions
are expected to be seen apart from "true America" image.

> <https://tinyurl.com/y86okgrv>
>
> American capitalism is not serving most Americans ..

NSquared

Jul 12, 2021, 11:48:00 PM7/12/21
Had your Sputnik shots yet Oleg ?

Hey, it's Russian - MUST be perfect ...

Byker

Jul 13, 2021, 12:54:35 PM7/13/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scigbg$639$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yzayk533> tennessean.com
>
> American propaganda indoctrinates these people the shitty conditions of
> their life and the shitty treatment of them by the landlords still made
> their life better than "middle class in Russia" etc.

But for the Kremlin, the "Russian middle class" wouldn't exist:
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/05/14/who-is-mr-ivanov-why-russias-middle-class-is-shrinking-a65563

"Thirty percent of Russia’s population is currently middle class, down from
37 percent in 2014.":
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/25/russias-middle-class-shrinking-bank-report-a66138

"After years of rapid expansion during President Vladimir Putin’s first
stint as president, Russia's middle class has dwindled in the years since
his return to office in 2012. Confrontation with the west after the
annexation of Crimea, the resulting sanctions and the Kremlin’s focus on
macroeconomic stability at the expense of prosperity have entrenched a
stagnation which has hit middle-earners hard. By one count, Russia’s middle
class shrunk 20 percent during the economic crisis that followed.":
https://russiamatters.org/blog/russias-dwindling-middle-classes-no-catalyst-shift-kremlin-foreign-policy

Byker

Jul 13, 2021, 12:58:21 PM7/13/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sci7bu$c4l$2...@os.motzarella.org...

> Americans started drinking more ..

Russkies have ALWAYS drank more. Here's THEIR "extinction event":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4uGgDWBT3IV

Byker

Jul 13, 2021, 1:05:31 PM7/13/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sci7bu$c4l$3...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yjj2o8yj> bloomberg.com
>
> A Wildfire Is Pushing California Toward the Brink of Blackouts

California can't hold a candle to Siberia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma2bGRmlpFI

Must be a plot to thaw out the Arctic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3R0PoS_Q4Y

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 13, 2021, 3:59:08 PM7/13/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yfyuuegz> industryweek.com

America lost 5.7 million, or 33%, of its manufacturing jobs in the 2000s.
This is a rate of loss unprecedented in U.S. history .. worse than the
rate of manufacturing job loss experienced during the Great Depression ..

excuse: these job losses .. simply reflect superior manufacturing
productivity performance .. This perspective is shared by both the right
and the left .. However, a closer analysis of the data reveals that this
"wisdom" is fundamentally flawed ..

The real reason the U.S. lost 5.7 million manufacturing jobs in the last
decade was due to the decline in manufacturing output, which in turn was
caused by U.S. manufacturing losing out in global competition ..

Other nations such as China and India were greatly increasing market
share in the same industrial sectors, through coordinated national
efforts to expand innovation, productivity and exports. And these nations
are only increasing their efforts to further advance their economies at
the expense of U.S. manufacturers and workers ..

America is losing (and it's good for the world).

> <https://tinyurl.com/fs2p4m2z>
>
> .. Texas's zombie oil wells are creating an environmental disaster ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 14, 2021, 11:48:34 AM7/14/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yzb9cqfy> wrcbtv.com

Drug overdose deaths in 2020 hit highest number ever recorded ..

Drug overdose deaths rose by close to 30% in the United States in 2020 ..
More than 93,000 people died from drug overdoses in 2020 .. That's a 29.4%
increase from the 72,151 deaths projected for 2019 ..

Overdoses .. have been steadily worsening in the US for decades ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yk56fhsy>
>
> .. Crime is becoming a crucial issue ..

Byker

Jul 14, 2021, 1:35:40 PM7/14/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn10e$1qf$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> Drug overdose deaths in 2020 hit highest number ever recorded ..

Russia just sweeps theirs under the rug:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1112422/russia-alcoholism-and-drug-addiction-morbidity/

I can understand why "krokodil" never caught on in the U.S.:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-that-eats-junkies-2300787.html

Even American junkies have learned to steer clear of that shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xF1ejbShZ8

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 14, 2021, 1:39:20 PM7/14/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:FIGdnTnqmr77vXL9...@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn10e$1qf$1...@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> Drug overdose deaths in 2020 hit highest number ever recorded ..
>
> Russia just sweeps theirs under the rug:

<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
America has become today like a leprosarium.

And this is statistics, not separate/staged stories.

Byker

Jul 14, 2021, 1:45:40 PM7/14/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn7g6$n48$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> America has become today like a leprosarium.
>
> And this is statistics, not separate/staged stories.

And we don't HAVE to manipulate our stats...
Inconvenient numbers: How Rosstat manipulates data to accommodate
federal and regional officials

July 8, 2021
Source: Proekt

The Russian authorities are “fighting statistics instead of problems,” says
the investigative outlet Proekt in a new report. Under pressure from the
Kremlin, the government, and regional leaders, the Federal Statistics
Service (Rosstat) has bent over backward to correct “bad” numbers and bury
unflattering statistics. According to Proekt’s sources, the Kremlin and the
Cabinet also made a conscious decision to publish official data not only as
rarely as possible, but also at the most inconvenient times. Meduza
summarizes the story here.

In April 2019, Russia’s Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) found
itself at the center of a scandal after it released a study about the
country’s standard living. The data revealed that 53 percent of Russian
families can’t cover unexpected repairs or medical expenses, 35 percent can’t
buy seasonal footwear for every family member, and 21 percent can’t afford
to eat fruit all year round. Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said
that the Russian leadership found it “difficult to understand this data.”
Forced to offer an explanation, Rosstate said that this study, which raised
questions in the Kremlin, was one of the most representative and in-depth in
Russia.

That June, Boris Johnson, who was running for prime minister of the UK at
the time, used Rosstat’s statistics to criticize Putin. Responding to the
Russian president’s claim that “the liberal idea” had “outlived its
purpose,” Johnson argued that there’s a direct link between liberal values
and economic well-being. “I don’t want to put too fine a point on it,
Vladimir, but there are some countries where […] according to the Russian
statistics agency Rosstat, a third of the country cannot afford to buy more
than two pairs of shoes per year; where 12% of the population still has to
rely on an outdoor toilet, and where real incomes have declined for each of
the past five years,” Johnson wrote, twisting Rosstat’s data slightly.

Bad numbers

The Russian Cabinet and Presidential Administration “shuddered” at the news
from Rosstat — they saw it as a “threat to social stability,” a former
government official told Proekt. That said, members of the government couldn’t
just ban the publication of “bad” numbers: this would require amendments to
the federal law on official statistics. As such, they decided to “minimize
the consequences” of the data, the same informed source told Proekt.

Recently, Rosstat has begun to publish its statistical reports at
inconvenient times. For example, in May 2020, the agency released statistics
on the decline in industrial production against the backdrop of the
coronavirus pandemic at 9:00 p.m. instead of at 4:00 p.m., the usual
publication time. And in April 2021, Rosstat postponed the publication of
data on the change in real incomes in Russia until nine days after Putin’s
state of the nation address (as it turns out, real incomes fell by 3.6
percent).

According to Proekt’s sources, the Kremlin and the Cabinet decided it was
best to publish official statistics as rarely and as late as possible: all
urgent information (for example, data on inflation, unemployment, industrial
production, and foreign trade) would be issued once a week, usually at 7:00
p.m. on Wednesdays, and the most sensitive statistics (for example, on
mortality from the coronavirus) would be published on Friday evenings.
Rosstat didn’t like the idea, but it had a soft spot for two key media
policy curators — the Presidential Administration’s First Deputy Chief of
Staff Alexey Gromov and the Apparatus of the Government’s Deputy Chief of
Staff Leonid Levin, a source close to the Rosstat leadership told Proekt.

Pressure from the regions
Officials in the federal government aren’t the only ones who put pressure on
Rosstat. “Once we got a call from a local Health Ministry with the question:
‘How can we reduce the death rate?’ Is this a normal question? No, the
Health Ministry should do something to actually reduce it, but apparently,
the statistics agency [should do it] on paper,” a regional statistics office
employee from the Russian Far East told Proekt.

Alexey Rakhsa, a former advisor to Rosstat’s demographics department who
left the agency following a conflict with the leadership, told Proekt that
in 2019, the authorities in Moscow, the Moscow Region, and Tatarstan asked
Rosstat to lower their forecasts for local life expectancy and overestimate
the expected mortality rates in order to meet Putin’s demographic target.
According to Raksha, Rosstat met the regional authorities half way (the
agency’s leadership was allegedly threatened with dismissal if they refused)
and as a result, it was impossible to square the population projection. An
unnamed federal official confirmed to Proekt that “in principle, there isn’t
a real demographic forecast now.”

Demographic data may also have been falsified in Sevastopol, the largest
city on the Crimean Peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014.
According to Rosstat, every Russian region saw a decrease in life expectancy
in 2020, whereas life expectancy in Sevastopol allegedly increased
(preliminary statistics said it should have dropped by 0.6 years, but
instead it went up by 0.05 years). Alexey Raksha believes this can be
attributed to the fact that on paper, the Russian authorities in Sevastopol
increased the city’s population by 60,000 people last year. According to
demographers, Russian regions can benefit from overestimating the data on
population size, because it allows them to obtain more subsidies from the
state budget.

Hiding the details

This manipulation of statistics also affected the data on the mortality rate
during the pandemic, a source close to the Cabinet and a federal official
who asked to remain anonymous told Proekt. According to Rosstat, the
mortality rate increased by 340,300 people in 2020, but only 42.5 percent of
these deaths were caused by COVID-19 (that’s approximately 144,700
deceased). The remainder died of pneumonia (a 2.4-fold increase), diabetes
(up 26 percent), nervous system diseases (up 21 percent), and “of old age”
(up 20 percent). Proekt’s source close to the Cabinet believes that
coronavirus fatalities may also have been included in these categories.

In 2021, Rosstat generally stopped publishing monthly statistics on which
diseases Russians were dying from, aside from COVID-19. Full mortality
statistics will most likely be published only in the summer of 2022, a
source close to the Rosstat leadership told Proekt.

In addition to hiding demographic data, Rosstat is also burying income
statistics. Back in 2019, the agency published statistics on the salaries of
federal employees, broken down by ministry and department. These reports
revealed that officials working in the Presidential Administration and the
Apparatus of the Government, for example, earn a lot more than people
working for other branches of the federal government (by today’s exchange
rate, the former earned upwards of $3,000 per month on average in 2018; by
comparison Defense Ministry staff made about $1,400 a month). But in 2020,
after the arrival of the new Cabinet under Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin,
Rosstat stopped publishing these breakdowns.

In addition, in 2019, Rosstat changed its methodology for calculating the
population’s real disposable incomes (household income after taxes and
benefits, adjusted for inflation) — after which real disposable incomes grew
by 0.1 percent (earlier, the agency reported incomes decreasing by 0.1
percent). That same year, Rosstat reported record GDP growth for the first
time in six years, after recalculating the data on construction in the
Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.

Proekt links these manipulations to the fact that in 2017, Rosstat became a
child agency of the Economic Development Ministry and in 2018, Pavel
Malkov — who previously ran the development ministry’s Public Administration
Department — took over as the agency’s head. Prior to 2017, Rosstat was
directly subordinate to the Cabinet.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2021/07/08/inconvenient-numbers

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 14, 2021, 1:54:27 PM7/14/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:5amdnSFM87ojv3L9...@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn7g6$n48$1...@os.motzarella.org...

>> <https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
>> America has become today like a leprosarium.
>>
>> And this is statistics, not separate/staged stories.
>
> And we don't HAVE to manipulate our stats...
> Inconvenient numbers: How Rosstat manipulates data to accommodate

Hey, Shithie, the above isn't from Rosstat.

> federal and regional officials
>
> July 8, 2021
> Source: Proekt
>
> The Russian authorities are "fighting statistics instead of problems," says
> the investigative outlet Proekt in a new report. Under pressure from the

Yeah, simply shoot the messenger.

And "Outlet Proekt" is funded by Atlanticist money btw.

> https://meduza.io/en/feature/2021/07/08/inconvenient-numbers

Meduza.io is funded by Khodorkovsky.

Ignorance is strength.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 14, 2021, 3:48:10 PM7/14/21
<https://tinyurl.com/frv7s4et> thehill.com

Over the last few years, we've heard from farmers, landowners, business
owners, hunters, hikers, energy workers .. across the country about
orphaned and abandoned wells.

Oil and gas companies are currently required to plug their wells when
they cease operating .. These companies by and large no longer exist and
can't be held liable to clean up their mess ..

The result is that for decades - or longer - these wells could be leaking
oil and known carcinogens, endangering local water sources, contributing
to air pollution and emitting methane .. More than 56,000 orphaned and
abandoned oil and gas wells .. are harming our communities and families
and hurting the economy through depressed home values and damage ..

So after the oil-gas companies harvested their profits you need to spend
'common' money to clean up the shit after them, and more spendings means
more debt.

America is on its path to bankruptcy.

> <https://tinyurl.com/vw4k968>
>
> Virtually All Major US Drinking Water Sources Contaminated With PFAS

Byker

Jul 14, 2021, 4:01:34 PM7/14/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn8cf$31s$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> Hey, Shithie, the above isn't from Rosstat.

Neither is this: https://tinyurl.com/5rb55z58

I first heard of "Viktor Suvorov" (a pseudonym) when "Inside the Soviet
Army" was published in 1982. I always liked to read the works of Soviet
defectors to see how it compared to the classified info I'd learned while in
the USAF (1972-76). Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down.

http://scilib.narod.ru/Military/Suvoroff/Army/suvorov_army.html
(dead website, of course)

He wrote, "I spent thirty years of my life on my knees. Then I got up and
ran. This was the only way I could protest against the system."

I must admit that I found the chapter "How much do you drink in your spare
time?" particularly interesting...

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 14, 2021, 4:13:22 PM7/14/21
Byker the Shithed, <news:jeqdnQX7iPkF33L9...@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scn8cf$31s$1...@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> Hey, Shithie, the above isn't from Rosstat.
>
> Neither is this: https://tinyurl.com/5rb55z58
>
> I first heard of "Viktor Suvorov" (a pseudonym) when "Inside the Soviet

40 years ago staff, and in a large part a fiction.

Here's the modernity.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 8:40:23 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ydpbnt7m> voanews.com

US Life Expectancy in 2020 Saw Biggest Drop Since WWII ..
More than 3.3 million Americans died last year, far more than any other
year in U.S. history ..

> <https://archive.is/9Vsi5>
>
> America's devastating opioid epidemic ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 8:45:06 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yjvvufr9> thehill.com

Americans' confidence in institutions slips ..

Americans' confidence in several major U.S. institutions, including
public schools and the medical system, experienced a drop in the past
year, according to a Gallup poll ..

Good.

> <https://tinyurl.com/ycd7edg8>
>
> Australians' trust in U.S. sinks to lowest ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 8:50:34 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ye9ttata> michigandaily.com

.. Americans are falling behind in foreign language learning
.. American companies lose over $2 billion annually on cultural
or language misunderstandings ..

> <https://archive.is/WPuUv>
>
> .. Half of College Grads Are Missing Out

The Real Rich Travsky

Jul 22, 2021, 8:51:15 AM7/22/21
On 7/22/2021 3:44 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/yjvvufr9> thehill.com
>
> Americans' confidence in institutions slips ..
>
> Americans' confidence in several major U.S. institutions, including
> public schools and the medical system, experienced a drop in the past
> year, according to a Gallup poll ..

> Good.

Still, it doesn't have have a pint-sized KGB Lieutenant Colonel as
Dictator-For-Life and a COVID vaccine with the preposterous - and
very,very unoriginal - name of "Sputnik".

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:02:49 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/sna9pbm7> scroll.in

.. Latin America .. US influence is in visible decline ..
the chronic failure of US economic diplomacy on the continent ..
Countries genuinely lost to US influence ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/sna9pbm7>

America is shrinking.

> <https://archive.is/tguMA>
>
> .. decline in US-Latin American ties ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:14:26 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/awfbp2zf> recordnet.com

There has been a decades-long decline in reading proficiency by
schoolchildren in America - and this deficiency isn't limited to just
children. Only 48 percent of adults in America are proficient readers ..

Ignorance is strength.

> <http://tinyurl.com/y8bsbzdv>
> We live in a country where less than one-third of people can name
> all three branches of the federal government ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:27:00 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/ygf5lqc3> slate.com

.. American Decline Inevitable ..

After the Fall sees an America whose influence and example had been
hollowed out years before Donald Trump rose to the presidency, by the
war on terror and the 2008 financial crisis .. The U.S. has a become
nation that increasingly plays little role at all, ceding the field to
authoritarian powers like China and Russia ..

Good.

> <https://archive.is/YwUvi>
>
> .. adoration of psychopathic authoritarian intelligence agencies ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:34:14 AM7/22/21
<https://archive.is/JnZts> tabletmag.com

.. Things are not going well in the United States. A short list of American
civil sectors operating in a state of total inadequacy .. would include
health care, higher education, housing, job training, water (and
agriculture), infrastructure, and public transit. In other words, nearly
every service and institution on which the majority of citizens depends ..

The tough reality is that America, as a country, isn't very smart.
Individually, Americans are fun, creative, and hardworking, but together ...
well, we're pretty moronic ..

No, individually, most of the Americans are pretty moronic as well.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:41:41 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yz24s2yb> investorintel.com

.. The Decline of American Manufacturing Pre-eminence

Why has China become the dominant player in manufactured goods requiring
non-fuel natural resources? .. The root cause, aka "the reason for...",
the decline of American manufacturing pre-eminence is short-term thinking
and planning by management .. The United States seems not to have learned
how to compete with China ..

Let America lose.

> <https://archive.is/4mK1Y>
>
> .. the Decline of US Manufacturing ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:47:29 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yfkzfvcj> cnn.com

America's West is drying out .. Thousands of trees in Tucson, Arizona, are
dying and an entire generation of salmon in the Klamath River could be
wiped out ..

The western US .. has entered an era of water crisis that is unprecedented
in recorded American history .. That drought has been getting progressively
worse ..

The alarming effects of the West's megadrought are multifaceted .. Wildlife
will inevitably suffer, ecosystems will be severely damaged, and the number
and severity of wildfires .. will continue to plague the Western states ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 9:54:43 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yfcwv66s> cnbc.com

More than two-thirds (68%) of U.S. respondents said they think
today's children will be financially worse off as adults than
their parents, up from 60% in 2019. Only 32% think children will
be better off .. When it comes to the current economic situation,
71% of Americans think it is bad, compared to 29% who believe it
is good .. Income inequality dramatically increased .. and a
great many other problems facing our country ..

Let America have more problems.

> <https://archive.is/XzMvk>
> But there is a more ominous, intractable, and well studied
> problem: the steady increase in immaturity.

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 10:00:36 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yjlrd3a5> stanford.edu

America's medical debt is much worse than we think

Groundbreaking research .. indicates an even grimmer situation: Americans
are actually saddled with at least $140 billion in outstanding medical
debt. The earlier $81 billion figure - heavily cited during the last
presidential election cycle - was based on a narrower measure of medical
debt and a restricted sample of people ..

> <https://archive.is/Nn7U7>
>
> US debt problem almost out of control

Jonathan

Jul 22, 2021, 10:09:52 AM7/22/21
On 7/22/2021 10:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

Damn Oleg, 10 posts in 120 minutes. You're keeping
to your quota of one every 12 minutes.

Good job Oleg, do you get a performance bonus?

That 12 extra rubles a week could buy you a
Big Mac, well maybe a small fries.

It's rubles after all~
--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 10:19:40 AM7/22/21
Jonathan, <news:cs-dnSrDcM634WT9...@giganews.com>
> On 7/22/2021 10:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> Damn Oleg, 10 posts in 120 minutes. You're keeping
> to your quota of one every 12 minutes.
>
> Good job Oleg, do you get a performance bonus?
>
> That 12 extra rubles a week could buy you a
> Big Mac, well maybe a small fries.
>
> It's rubles after all~

<https://tinyurl.com/toxxic-foods>

<https://tinyurl.com/qlp285v> nbcnews.com

America's obesity epidemic, especially among women, expected to get worse
Almost half of U.S. adults will be considered obese by 2030 ..
Obesity is getting worse everywhere in every state. ..

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 22, 2021, 11:15:23 AM7/22/21
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:09:44 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 7/22/2021 10:00 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>

>Damn Oleg, 10 posts in 120 minutes. You're keeping
>to your quota of one every 12 minutes.
>
>Good job Oleg, do you get a performance bonus?
>
>That 12 extra rubles a week could buy you a
>Big Mac, well maybe a small fries.
>
>It's rubles after all~

At the current exchange rate, 12 rubles equals 16 cents.

Oleg's FSB bosses don't want him developing expensive taste!

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 11:20:02 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yep7kybe> zerohedge.com

.. The US is facing an unprecedented period of far higher, non-transitory
inflation .. Inflation has put added pressure on living standards .. and
caused postponement of large discretionary purchases .. "Consumers'
complaints about rising prices on homes, vehicles, and household durables
has reached an all-time record." ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/n6ash4ve>
>
> America .. It's not likely to be reborn again ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 11:24:43 AM7/22/21
<https://archive.is/9DgaL> thehindu.com

Tracing the decline of U.S. power

Between 2004 and 2019, the U.S. Air Force dropped 175,842 bombs on
several countries .. Bombs dropped from the air are often not accurate.
Hence, many innocent people were killed. .. The total casualties from
all post-9/11 wars at 770,000 to 801,000 casualties. The results are
clear: when ethical do-gooders take over the U.S. foreign policy, evil
is generated: $5.1 trillion wasted; almost 800,000 lives lost .. The
U.S. has become severely weakened both domestically and externally ..

Internally, the 30-year period of liberal-idealist domination of the
U.S. foreign policy has coincided with a 30-year period of stagnation
of working class incomes. Externally, the U.S. literally fell asleep
at the wheel while China rose dramatically .. So, how should the U.S.
manage China? ..

Simply give it up, the American time is over.

> <https://tinyurl.com/ycda5mz8>
> .. The American women and girls forced into marriage .. including
> many under the age of 18 ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jul 22, 2021, 11:59:01 AM7/22/21
<https://tinyurl.com/yzzejual> statista.com

.. U.S. Drug Overdose Deaths Are Surging

On Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released
grim preliminary data showing that the number of drug overdose deaths
in the United States climbed by nearly 30 percent in 2020, reaching just
over 92,000. The number of deaths climbed in every U.S. states with the
exception of two - South Dakota and New Hampshire.
While the trend in rising overdose deaths was most evident across
swathes of the west and south, the largest percentage increase was
recorded in Vermont, followed by West Virginia and Kentucky. An analysis
conducted by The New York Times found that the 2020 drug overdose death
toll saw Americans lose 3.5 million years of life compared to 5.5 million
lost due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Watch surge by states <https://tinyurl.com/yzzejual>

> <https://tinyurl.com/hveayfux>
>
> .. from substance abuse to violence to terrible eating ..

Byker

Jul 22, 2021, 6:00:36 PM7/22/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sdbstd$3oj$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yfkzfvcj> cnn.com
>
> America's West is drying out .. Thousands of trees in Tucson, Arizona, are
> dying and an entire generation of salmon in the Klamath River could be
> wiped out ..

Historically, megadroughts in the Western U.S. are the rule, not the
exception. "In the past 1,200 years, the United States has experienced four
megadroughts lasting decades to centuries. Now, it increasingly appears that
we have already begun another megadrought. A recent study argues that the
drought conditions experienced in the western US since 2000 are the start of
a megadrought equal to the worst the US has experienced in 1,200+ years."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2020/04/20/us-drought-could-last-a-century-as-we-now-enter-a-megadrought-study-finds/?sh=2d4590452e00

California is no stranger to drought; it's a recurring feature of the
climate...

Byker

Jul 22, 2021, 6:01:25 PM7/22/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sdbtb0$6dm$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/yfcwv66s> cnbc.com
>
> More than two-thirds (68%) of U.S. respondents said they think today's
> children will be financially worse off as adults than their parents, up
> from 60% in 2019. Only 32% think children will be better off

What does the "Putin Generation" think?:

https://www.cnbc.com/putin-generation-russias-loyal-youth/

Byker

Jul 22, 2021, 6:04:23 PM7/22/21
"Jonathan" wrote in message

> Damn Oleg, 10 posts in 120 minutes. You're keeping to your quota of one
> every 12 minutes.
>
> Good job Oleg, do you get a performance bonus?
>
> That 12 extra rubles a week could buy you a Big Mac, well maybe a small
> fries.

A bottle comes a whole lot cheaper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckbfS99N6jY
It is loading more messages.