Why Rudy Lies on Purpose: Attention - His Mother's Drunk And Won't Talk To Him... Daddy Left Their Asses a Lonnnng Ago, Etc.

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 9:35:21 PM7/1/22

Lie #1.

"Trump grabbing the wheel and the agent's neck aren't the important things."

Lie #2.

The important thing is him saying in Ms. Hutchinson's presence...

Poor Rudy.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis,
keeping his bootheel on his pencil neck to the amusement of all.

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media
circle. Whether Rudy achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for
recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a
deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when Rudy is the center of
attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy
is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy
the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A
timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues
that support it. If Rudy finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If
a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour,
he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important
areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the
unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 10:23:03 PM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> Lie #1.
>
> "Trump grabbing the wheel and the agent's neck aren't the important things."

Not a lie. There are two key things that got people's attention from the hero
Ms. Hutchinson's testimony before the fact-finding committee:

1. That Tony Ornato told her, in Engel's presence, that Trump grabbed the
wheel of the SUV and then grabbed Engel's neck
2. That *Trump* said, in the hero Ms. Hutchinson's presence, to take the
fucking magnetometer scanners awaylet the heavily armed violent
insurrectionists into his Nuremberg Nazi rally

The first of those is not really important. The second is. It shows that Trump
*knew* his violent insurrectionist mob was heavily armed, and he *wanted* them
heavily armed when he dispatched them to assault Congress and kill Mike Pence.

There's more. She also said that when Pat Cipollone said to Trump's
insurrection co-conspirator Mark Meadows that they needed to do something to
stop the violent insurrection mob from killing Pence, Meadows replied that it's
what Trump wanted.

The SUV steering wheel grab and throat grab are not important. Trump's criminal
intent to murder Mike Pence is important.

> Lie #2.
>
> The important thing is him saying in Ms. Hutchinson's presence

all the things I said above.

> Magnificent Rudy!

Yes.

> =====
>
> AlleyPussyBitch is one of the several people who *capitulate* and *submit* to Rudy on an [sic] daily basis,

Ha ha ha ha ha! "on an [sic] daily basis" — too fucking funny!