Irish Shitbag Village Magazine Cover Shows Gun Target on Pres. Trump's Head

Dr. Chuck White

Dec 7, 2021, 4:20:03 PM12/7/21
https://twitter.com/VillageMagIRE/status/827476560928178176/phot
o/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The February cover of Ireland's Village Magazine has sparked
outrage after portraying President Donald Trump's head with a
sniper target locked on it.

The cover, which was revealed on Twitter Friday, reads "WHY NOT."

Village is a left-leaning monthly publication that dubs itself
"Ireland's political and cultural magazine."

An article in the magazine reads:

"So what is to be done? We have one of the worst men in the most
powerful position, one where he can do damage to millions, to
billions, to the planet.

"So perhaps the solution is tyrannicide. As he might say himself
-- 'take him out.'

"Tyrannicide has had support from various philosophers and
theologians through the centuries, including the ancient Greeks
and Romans."
The article concludes, however, that killing Trump would be
wrong.

The cover story has received fierce backlash on social media.

SouthieGirl ? @Southiee
@seanhannity WTH is this?? Left-leaning Village magazine Donald
Trump cover shows President in a gun's sights. How is that even
legal?
10:58 AM - 3 Feb 2017
6 6 Retweets 20 20 likes

Not a problem. Just start killing leftists. Start at the next
protest. We'll nip this problem in the bud in a couple of days
and rid the world of a bunch of genetically inferior trash at
the same time.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/03/village-magazine-cover-
donald-trump-target-why-not

Nomen Nescio