Lie of The Week: Clinton And Abrahams And Their Constituents Didn't Piss, Moan and Cry Like Babies About Losing and Immediately Conceded - Riiiiight

AlleyCat

May 22, 2022, 11:02:44 PMMay 22

On Sun, 22 May 2022 13:02:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman says...

> > Do either the names Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton ring a bell??
>

> Both of the above conceded their
> election loss the day after.

Realllly?

Both of the above are STILL crying and bitching about their losses and have
been for years now.

=====

Stacey Abrams defends lack of concession after 2018 gubernatorial loss ...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/03/politics/stacey-abrams-concession-2018-
georgia/index.html

Dec 3, 2021Stacey Abrams responds to Trump invoking her name at rally 01:41.
(CNN) Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams defended herself from
criticism that she never conceded her loss to Gov ...

=====

Hillary Clinton trips over the Constitution AND her husband in sounding ...

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/10/02/hillary-clinton-trips-over-the-
constitution-and-her-husband-in-sounding-alarm-about-minority-rule/

Hillary Clinton is still whining about losing to Donald Trump in the 2016
election, except now she's doing it by running with the Democrat narrative that
America is falling under "minority rule." A...

=====

MSNBC Defends Stacey Abrams's Stolen-Election Lies with Disinformation ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/msnbc-defends-stacey-abramss-stolen-
election-lies-with-disinformation/

The Stacey Abrams Playbook for Crying 'Stolen Election' President Biden Is
Institutionalizing Stolen-Election Hypocrisy Stacey Abrams, Fount of
Disinformation If the author of the MSNBC piece...

=====

Hillary Clinton gets tearful as she reads speech she would have given ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10288375/Hillary-Clinton-gets-tearful-
reads-speech-given-won-election.html

Hillary Clinton has for the first time revealed the victory speech she would
have given had she won in 2016, and admitted she did not even bother to write a
concession speech. Democrats were...

Not bitter then, Hillary? Clinton breaks down in TEARS as she gives
cringeworthy reading of the 2016 victory speech she WOULD have given if she'd
beaten Trump to become the first female US President

=====

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X

governo...@gmail.com

May 23, 2022, 3:24:39 PMMay 23
On Sun, 22 May 2022 22:02:44 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 May 2022 13:02:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman says...
>> > Do either the names Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton ring a bell??
>> Both of the above conceded their
>> election loss the day after.
>
>Realllly?
>
>Both of the above are STILL crying and bitching about their losses and have
>been for years now.

May not have been the day after but yeah, they both conceded their
losses. Trumpers, otoh, still think he won.

Swill

--
I feel like Trump and Hillary are two divorced parents fighting
over custody of us but we kinda just want to go live with grandma.

AlleyCat

May 24, 2022, 2:40:30 AMMay 24

On Mon, 23 May 2022 15:24:33 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...

> >Both of the above are STILL crying and bitching about their losses and have
> >been for years now.
>
> May not have been the day after but yeah, they both conceded their

Wrong. They are both STILL crying about it. I have posted proof, MANY times. I
noticed you weren't here for awhile, now that I've looked. I have you checked
out for awhile unless you nym-shifted, and I didn't care... still don't... so
catch up.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hillary+clinton+still+crying+about+not+winning&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stacey+abrams+still+not+conceding&df=y&ia=web

> losses. Trumpers, otoh, still think he won.

No... Trump lost.

I don't think he won.

The Democrats cheated, liberal.

governo...@gmail.com

May 25, 2022, 12:34:18 AMMay 25
On Tue, 24 May 2022 01:40:27 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 May 2022 15:24:33 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...
>
>> >Both of the above are STILL crying and bitching about their losses and have
>> >been for years now.
>>
>> May not have been the day after but yeah, they both conceded their
>
>Wrong.

This is why people have figured out you're stupid. My statement is
correct. Both of them conceded their elections once it was clear
they'd lost.